Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]

Go down 
+14
Agnes
rin966
Seraphina
darkdoll25
LumenAstrum
Lyn27
Prince of Soda
shine
Dee
Alice PH
akatsukiwolf19
X-Peace&Love-O
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:22 pm

MissMarple wrote:
I just finished reading it all, and god, this is so sad and shocking. When is this comic supposed to occur during the Fantasia timeline, Sir Kirroha? Will the remaining characters play anymore roles later on in Before Requiem or MOGF, or is this all we get to see of them?

Glad you asked. It's supposed to be set about two decades before Memento of Grand Finale, and Stephanius and Marigoldia will make comebacks. Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Miss Maple
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Miss Maple

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:25 pm

I'm actually excited to see them again! You did a very good job of showing how they changed... I can see that in the comic, Marigoldia didn't use to be like this! Or she won't have looked so regretful when she saw Agnes during the engagement, and she won't have talked to Agnes in the beginning at all! I think the saddest part of all is not because Agnes died, but because Stephanius and Marigoldia lost their humanity. Sad It is very well done!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:27 am

No, Kirroha, I didn't mean the story/plotline. I meant how they look, like the appearances.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:29 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
No, Kirroha, I didn't mean the story/plotline. I meant how they look, like the appearances.

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Smile Yeah, it's supposed to pretend to look like a normal magical girl show until Episode 3.

Anyway, the Kurisu avatar girl likes Steins;Gate too!

@Marple: Yep, that was the main aim of the story. Glad you liked it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:38 am

so agens willl be in momento of grand final??
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
darkdoll25 wrote:

Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Smile Yeah, it's supposed to pretend to look like a normal magical girl show until Episode 3.

Anyway, the Kurisu avatar girl likes Steins;Gate too!

@Marple: Yep, that was the main aim of the story. Glad you liked it! Very Happy
Kurisu avatar girl? Oh you meant Marple?
I love Steins;Gate <3
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 am

Belle-Destinee wrote:
so agens willl be in momento of grand final??
Who is this agens you speak of?
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 am

i ask if agnes will be back in momento of grande final
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:42 am

Ahs, I can't reply to this because I'm not an official "Fantasia" crew member, but Kirroha could reply Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Maple
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Miss Maple

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:43 am

Belle, I think Sir Kirroha said that Stephanius and Mari will be back! Not too sure about Agnes though, but the dead shouldn't be able to come back, I think! Sad

I love Steins;Gate too!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:46 am

MissMarple wrote:
Belle, I think Sir Kirroha said that Stephanius and Mari will be back! Not too sure about Agnes though, but the dead shouldn't be able to come back, I think! Sad

I love Steins;Gate too!
It's possible that she might appear in a flashback, then again the storyline isn't revolved around their story, it's revolved around Lenarch's. Lenarche.. huh I don't know if you add an 'e' or not..
err..
KurisuXOkabe Very Happy
If I got the name right lols.
Back to top Go down
Miss Maple
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Miss Maple

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:47 am

The game says Lenarche! ^_^ I like Rintaro and Kurisu as well! But let's not go off topic!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:51 am

Yes yes xD
Let's seee..
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 am

nooo i want agnes come back T.T
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:57 am

She can't come back because she's DEAD.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 am

Quote :
Ahs, I can't reply to this because I'm not an official "Fantasia" crew member, but Kirroha could reply

I don't know if I'm allowed to say it even if I'm officially a crew member but well, it seems clear to me. Agnes won't come back because she's dead. Kirro wanted to show us the background story of Euphie and Eugene so we can understand those characters in MoGF.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:27 am

*nods nods*
Back to top Go down
Miss Maple
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Miss Maple

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:05 am

I saw the data list. Eugene and Euphie are their children, right? I cannot wait to see what part they will play!

Besides, Belle-Destinee, you are so funny! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 8:17 am

thank u btw will have sequel?
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:49 am

Miss Marple, you do realize she's not trying to be funny right ._.
Uh I don't think you could have a sequel to a back story of the couple that is already married in the present.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:52 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
Miss Marple, you do realize she's not trying to be funny right ._.
Uh I don't think you could have a sequel to a back story of the couple that is already married in the present.

We've already established the fact that Belle is pretty much a troll for several reasons, so yeah, he/she is pretending to be stupid.
Back to top Go down
Miss Maple
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Miss Maple

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 am

Yes, Dee told me that Belle-Destinee was a troll. I agree too. She cannot possibly be really like this.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:15 am

Though, on the sake of her behalf, is there going to be a sequel to this?
(LOL, I know xD I posted this before I read Mika-chan's thread. She's an awesome person btw)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:19 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
Though, on the sake of her behalf, is there going to be a sequel to this?
(LOL, I know xD I posted this before I read Mika-chan's thread. She's an awesome person btw)

I'm planning to write a story about an alternate tangent where Stephanius and Agnes actually do get married, but I'm not too sure if I should put it forth yet. Should I?
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:40 am

YES
JUST YES
MEWANTS THAT SEQUEL

Husband, make that sequel and I'll make you a ton of caviar sandwiches or anything you want.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next