Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]

Go down 
+14
Agnes
rin966
Seraphina
darkdoll25
LumenAstrum
Lyn27
Prince of Soda
shine
Dee
Alice PH
akatsukiwolf19
X-Peace&Love-O
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:44 am

Yep, will most probably make it, just need to decide a little bit more about the stuff being changed. Smile

(Agnes still won't get a happy ending. She's doomed.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:08 am

OH WOW! Please post it anytime!!!! *bow
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:20 am

LumenAstrum wrote:
YES
JUST YES
MEWANTS THAT SEQUEL

Husband, make that sequel and I'll make you a ton of caviar sandwiches or anything you want.

HOW DARE YOU BETRAYED ME, WIFE?
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

We're both making sandwiches for him right? XD
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 am

LumenAstrum wrote:
We're both making sandwiches for him right? XD

/me smiles~~~
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:28 am

I hope both of you won't pour a love potion.... or something in the sandwiches....
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:31 am

Why would we do that, Kirro already married us! But in your sandwich, it's another story........
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:32 am

I won't eat any sandwiches anymoaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr!!!! *go run to the sunset with fake tears*
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:40 am

Rin, don't you liked us?! Sad
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am

Liked? Of course not. I loveeeeeee you all! *say with love everywhere*
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:47 am

rin966 wrote:
Liked? Of course not. I loveeeeeee you all! *say with love everywhere*

and shine was happy happy!
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 am

*appearifies out of nowhere and glomps Rin*

I LOVE YOU TOO 8D

@Kirro: yesyes, do post that tangent universe. It shall be interesting.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:50 am

Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love *with menacing*
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:51 am

*plugs shamelessly*
I did the title page color. 8D

I bet it will be awesome Kirro! PLEASE POST IT
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:52 am

Haven't started on it yet lol, need to polish up the plot a little. XD

Tangent universe will star Euphie. Not the Euphie you know, of course
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Awesomeness, will epicily wait for the sequel. I'm pretty sure that's not a word, so I made up a word! Epicily.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:34 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
I think I've seen that before. All magical girl animes are all the same ._. I swear..

Sure. They're all the same.
But this says otherwise.

Please write after you've really seen the material itself. Thank you very very much! *smiles*
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 9:32 pm

/freaked out.

I wanna watch this!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 pm

This, people. IS MADOKA 8D
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:24 pm

OH MAI GOSH! Azure-sama, you watch Madoka too?! OH MAI!!!!! @_@ I watched it too and it is sooooooooooooo amazing! I want Charlotte to chomp some certain person head here!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 3:49 pm

Madoka is the freaking best anime out there.

Deconstruction of the magical girl genre to the max. It's really dark.

Bear through Episodes 1 and 2, they're supposed to trick you. And after Episode 3, things go downhill everything turns really, really grim and horror-striking.

At least there's still a glimmer of hope. If you look for it.

Here's the Blu-Ray version of the last video, btw, with the blood uncensored. This video's audio is a few seconds off though.

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:31 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
darkdoll25 wrote:
I think I've seen that before. All magical girl animes are all the same ._. I swear..

Sure. They're all the same.
But this says otherwise.

Please write after you've really seen the material itself. Thank you very very much! *smiles*

You probably didn't see my reply to Kirroha's message of which you just repeated.
Quote :
No, Kirroha(Azure), I didn't mean the story/plotline. I meant how they look, like the appearances.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 am

I saw. And nope, my point still stands 8D
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:06 am

Oh wells ._.
Did you understand I was talking about the outfits?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:08 am

Hoh, I see. Appearance can mean the anime is full of sparkle and sparkling sound effects.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next