Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]

Go down 
+14
Agnes
rin966
Seraphina
darkdoll25
LumenAstrum
Lyn27
Prince of Soda
shine
Dee
Alice PH
akatsukiwolf19
X-Peace&Love-O
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:50 am

No, I meant all the outfits in supposedly girly magical animes are sparkly and pink.
I never said anything about the plot line, most of them TEND to be cliche in exception of this one. If you think that I'm saying that this particular anime is sparkly, cute, and pink, then fine.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:56 am

Sorry. I look like a giant douche trying to force you into this... *runs back to campus*
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:46 am

Nah, its mostly my fault.
I tend to make people misunderstand what I'm saying, because I'm not the best at explaining everything. x)
EDIT: I just realized, I read the first few chapters of the manga adaptation of that anime... so that's how I realized it xD
I finally watched the anime version, and when they went into that cottonball with mustache scene in the first episode, I thought it was like Alice in wonderland ._.
EDIT AGAIN: I'm finally at episode 3. Madoka is just like Amu from Shugo Chara. In a way. with the "I wish I could be friends with her..."
Yay, it's turning dark <3
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm

And I'm sorry now for breaking whatever you are talking about here, but since I'm slacking off my reflection for Values Ed. and is itching to use my tablet, I drew this.

Spoiler:

Hooray.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Gorgeous work as always, Lumen! It's so soft! Glad to hear you got your tablet back! Very Happy

/willbechangingAgnes'pictothis
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:03 pm

SWEET! She's cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:11 pm

I agree with Kirro
It's really gorgeous Lumen-tan~
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:17 pm

I'm..... rendered to be speechless at the gorgeous...ness of your drawing Lulu-chi~
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:00 am

agenss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:03 am

It's Agnes, not Agenss
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:04 am

If my time this weekend is pretty much.... well, too much, I'd be drawing Stephan or Mari next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 am

Belle-Destinee wrote:

Is she beautiful enough for you now?
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:16 am

shine wrote:
Belle-Destinee wrote:

Is she beautiful enough for you now?

Well, she's certainly more than beautiful (Please don't make take this as an insult Kirro. I like both yours and Lumen-tan's drawing. And Azure's too of course) for the others.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:19 am

No, I'm not taking that offensively. Smile Lumen puts a lot of effort in her drawing and I love it (as compared to my blank ugly sketches).
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:21 am

It is quite beautiful Very Happy
All of yours too :3
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:26 am

Anyway, I've resized all the pictures so that they won't get cut off at the sides. Hope they're easier to read now. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:51 am

Put a compressed version of this thread in the MoGF Forum as a side comic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13