Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]

Go down 
+14
Agnes
rin966
Seraphina
darkdoll25
LumenAstrum
Lyn27
Prince of Soda
shine
Dee
Alice PH
akatsukiwolf19
X-Peace&Love-O
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:48 pm

For a moment I thought that was the real ending. /fail

Ohbytheway...
FANART DELIVERY!
Wheeee.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:13 pm

You has traumatized me.

FOR LIFE.

FOR SRS.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 5:53 am

I cracked a laugh, and I don't even know whats going on
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:12 am

Alright guys, I'll now save all of your souls by giving you the real Page 17. Very Happy
Now just pretend the Ending page never existed, mmkay?

PAGE 17:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Mangaagnes_17
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 pm

OH NO! I SENSE MORE TROUBLE! I BET THAT GIRL HE BUMPED INTO IS HIS EX-FIANCE D:<
this is what I get for not visiting this site in over 3 weeks. Curse my stupidness.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:43 pm

I think not, Kirro's not gonna make some soap opera story, right? XD
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh I just hate cliche stories!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm tempted to draw another random spastic comic.

But I changed my mind.

PAGE 18:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Mangaagnes_18

Last edited by ~Sir Kirroha on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:01 pm

... What could possibly go wrong?

Those words that usually triggers dreadful things D:
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:58 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:

Tempting Fate.
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:26 pm

Get away from Agnes bf, u pony tailed girl >^<!!!!!!!!!!! Nononono Q.Q!! I hate twisting plot! Sad Even though it makes the story interesting but it still hurts me when i read sad twist of fate Q.Q! Noooooo :'(((((((((((( There is going to be some misunderstanding between somewhere right? >.<!
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:09 am

azureXtwilight wrote:

I agree, now I'm uneasy
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:21 am

Hmph, you want a deconstruction so badly, huh? Don't you remember the happy ending just one page ago? Wink

Anyway, here:

PAGE 19:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Mangaagnes_19
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:37 pm

D:
PAGE 20:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Mangaagnes_20

... You knew something like this would happen. You knew it.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Kill My Husband With Fire
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 pm

I KNEW IT
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Sera, go back to your house before your husband escapes.

PAGE 21:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Mangaagnes_21
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:55 am

ARE YOU KIDDING ME.
I BET HE WAS FORCED TO MARRY HER
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:32 am

Didn't we said it? No possible happy endings with Kirro~
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:47 pm

nooooo! :'(! Why is that #@%%^#^#^%#@$#^%*&^(* girl, his bride to be???!!! God dammit >^< Go away! Go away! Q.Q!! *over agitated by the whole thing*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:00 pm

Well, let's just see what happens next. Smile

PAGE 22:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Mangaagnes_22
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 pm

Kirro you're breaking my heart!!
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:09 pm

Somebody give me a knife? I'll just stab the jerk who just reared it's ugly head. /isinfuriatedfornoreason
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:13 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
Somebody give me a knife? I'll just stab the jerk who just reared it's ugly head. /isinfuriatedfornoreason

Agreed and support.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:59 pm

I wrote OMFG instead of MOGF.

Hurray~
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:05 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next