Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]

Go down 
+14
Agnes
rin966
Seraphina
darkdoll25
LumenAstrum
Lyn27
Prince of Soda
shine
Dee
Alice PH
akatsukiwolf19
X-Peace&Love-O
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:52 pm

I won't wish you good luck, you don't need luck. I wish you a great succes however Smile

Good drawings!!!! I can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:30 am

Go show them who's boss, Kirro! >:U

On a side note, wonderful page~ I'm liking Mr. Nice Guy's profile down there ^^
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:07 am

Good luck with your studies Sir Kirroha! If you have the right topic, it could be a fun paper... Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:36 am

Go Kirroha! You are awesome n we all know it! Cant wait for ur next update after ur paper~ ^^
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:54 pm

*Azure sobs silently in the corner*

Kirro is awesome... In making me cry TT_TT
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:55 pm

Thanks everybody! ;_; I wasn't too bad in the end, I guess. Very Happy If all went well I'd be confident enough to say I've snagged perhaps a GPA of 4.0 for Mathematics this year!

Today, let's finally manage to find out the name of our miko protagonist.

PAGE 12:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Mangaagnes_12
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
*Azure sobs silently in the corner*

Kirro is awesome... In making me cry TT_TT

You look like a mother proud of her little girl, that's cute ;p
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Hahaha. Smile Now brace yourself for more and more cheesiness before the world collapses before your very eyes. I had to claw my brains out, because I really can't write romance... But it's essential in this context, unfortunately.

PAGE 13:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Mangaagnes_13
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Holy crap my brain is totally mushed now.

PAGE 14:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Mangaagnes_14
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:27 pm

I have a feeling things will go horribly bad quite soon She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Wtheww11
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:49 am

EEEEKKKK!!!! CX
This is awsomeeee!! <3
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:15 am

Fangirling meter is at 150%
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:24 am

Dee wrote:
I have a feeling things will go horribly bad quite soon She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Wtheww11

Prophet of doom. (Even if it would be kinda too easy if things works well XD) And it's not Kirro style to make things going on too sweet!! Razz
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:57 pm

shine wrote:
Dee wrote:

Prophet of doom. (Even if it would be kinda too easy if things works well XD) And it's not Kirro style to make things going on too sweet!! Razz

Oh really? Rolling Eyes What makes you think I haven't changed my mind and decided to make things all sweet and mushy? Wink

... Oh Dee and shine, you know me all too well. A relationship that goes into confession too early is a surefire signal for a School Days Nice Boat-esque ending, perhaps?

(Just in case you wish to know about School Days: http://i25.mangareader.net/school-days/1/school-days-1173947.jpg <- Confession scene
End of School Days: The guy's head gets chopped off by his best friend and stuffed on a yacht, his best friend and secret girlfriend gets decapitated and her stomach sliced open by his official girlfriend, and said official girlfriend (in the picture) goes on a yacht hugging his head sailing off happily ever after.)

PAGE 15:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Mangaagnes_15
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:19 pm

I would even betray the GODS!?

BUT I AM THE GOD OF FANTASIA D<

YOU DESERVE A PUNISHEMEEEEEEENT!

*AHEM*
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:23 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
I would even betray the GODS!?

BUT I AM THE GOD OF FANTASIA D<

YOU DESERVE A PUNISHEMEEEEEEENT!

*AHEM*

Didn't I said it? Things can't go well. XD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:30 pm

@Azure: Does that make me an archangel? XD

@Shine: Pssh, I'll make sure Azure can't interfere, of course. Wink

(Except you know that my thought process doesn't differ much from hers...)

Here's
PAGE 16:
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Mangaagnes_16
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:36 pm

I predict that things will be getting worst and worst. In fact, feeling that in 2 pages things will turns like hell!

@Kirro : Yeah sure I know you and Azure are almost connected the way you think XD

@Azure : If Kirro is an archangel, can I be at least an angel? Pleeeease, even if I belong to the demon category... XD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:39 pm

Pfft, that's why she's the only one allowed to interfere with the writing process. We are bonnie and Clyde! 8D

And my world knows no angels, bwa hah hah!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:49 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Pfft, that's why she's the only one allowed to interfere with the writing process. We are bonnie and Clyde! 8D

And my world knows no angels, bwa hah hah!

You should be living in Hell, AzureXGodness.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Ah me? 8D

I'm living on a void!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:11 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Ah me? 8D

I'm living on a void!

..... XDDD Oh gosh, what am I gonna do with you?! *Kidding*

@Kirro : KIIIRRROOOOO I want the next page Very Happy (I'm getting addict pretty easily!)
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 pm

>////< This is awesomeee! >////< Just reading it makes me all cheesy C: Muahahaha! I'm getting addicted XP~ (Even though i still got 3 more papers :3~)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:43 pm

YOU ALL MAKE ME VERY SAD ;_;

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I CANNOT WRITE HAPPY ENDINGS

I SHALL PROVE TO YOU THAT I CAN!

THE ENDING OF EPIC PROPORTIONS: (spoilered for how awesome it is
FOR GREAT JUSTICE)

(Warning: Will damage your psyche for years to come. Are you sure you wish to proceed?)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:47 pm

.................XDDDDDDDDDDDD

I can't even finf the words to say how much I laugh!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next