Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Review?

Go down 
+7
ChocoBunny
leona7002
Angelique
sweetdreams
Emmeeeh
~chel
azureXtwilight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Review?   Review? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 pm

If you make any review for this game, show us here!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:14 am

It's more fun to share the love officially~ This is my recycled PROFANTASIAAAA post from lemma. SPREAD THE LOVE, ALL! *hugs for everyone* BTW their lines are script, not me :B

Righty ho, let's get started. I hope this is roughly what you asked for Review? Icon_mrgreen And also, I will probably veer off-topic halfway through. Hehe. If I do, tell me if you laugh. You know what I'm like. ^^ *sugar rush* To anyone else... THERE WILL BE SPOILERS AHEAD! No likey, no read, or stop when you get to LENARCHE: .

First off, I've known from the start that this would be a a-ma-zing game, and a great demo. :3 Your past
games have shown a great progression in both storyline and characterisation; RoT started off basic, yet at the same time its simplicity is what made it so charming (and you made me cry). RoA was more ambitious, what with the extra branches, tons of endings and all the shinies, and despite a few flaws here and there, it was still an amazing game that I could probably read word for word with the number of times I've completed it (and you made me cry way too many times). Ever since I saw the page for Grand Finale, I was thinking "Wow, does she ever stop? *jaw drop*" and I'm honestly in awe of your work ethic.
*offers an awesome cookie*

The script of RoA was a lot more detailed and involving than RoT, and this next one is even more
intricate, humourous and (I have to say it) snarky than the last two, and even though it has more [?] boxes, it's all nicely balanced with mushrooms and those fireball plant things. (Wait, wut?! o.o) Everything
you write is getting better and better, especially considering that English isn't your first language. *offers a basket of awesome cookies* Your art has improved since the last game (still hate hands, though, huh? Can't blame you XD), and the backgrounds in MoGF are beautiful. I had high expectations for the soundtrack of this game, what with my obsession with the music in the past two games...

Chel: "OMGAZURETHISSONGISMAKINGMECRY!!!!!!!" *tears streaming down face*
--
Chel: "OMGAZUREI'MASTEALVERMILIONCAROUSELOFFOFYOU!!!!!" *INSPIRAYSHUNNNN*
-- and then....
Chel: "OMGAZUREILOVETHANOS'THEMESONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *FULL BLAST IN EARPHONES*

and you've matched each scenerio with each song. Here's where I send a to MikoSheena for composing some amazing music-
That gorgeous song that plays the first night that Len stays in the Guild is hers~

- That ALSO made me cry, no surprises there. (Gosh, I cry a lot, don't I? Better get out some more cookies, ho hum...)

Righty ho, before I go all fangirl on the official King of Snark a.k.a. Zephyr Vanguardion... -shot- (lol, I think I have a nickname now XD -gets shot again-) here's an abridged character... thingy: -edit- ahh, I'll do
what we were saying on Yahoo-messenger earlier, with the short chara summaries *coughmyopinionscough*. And a quote. I have permission, right? :3 *grin, opens script*

Len: "What the hell is an MP3? A disease?"

LENARCHE:
*love love* Len, I am officially your fan. She might seem similar to Valen at first... uh... insult? :s But I think she's very different. Yes, she has a temper, but she controls it better and isn't as easily flustered as Valen. The ONE MORE COMMENT AND I'LL KICK YOU IN THE ****S kind of personality is awesome. And she's pretty snarky herself. Zeph, you have a SNARK RIVAL! *high fives for strong girl characters* Yesh! Go LEEEN! *waves flags* Ahh, she's so pretty. And she gloats when Zeph blushes, which is always funny. -shot-

Shea: ".... and that's about what happened."
Lenarche: "Including you taking on a horde of a hundred snails single-handedly?"
Shea: "I said 'about'!"

SHEA:
Oh ho ho. X3 Well, I think Len's words *coughwasn'tmewasit?* in the script explain perfectly: "He looks pretty... nice." Yes, please. Ok, personality-wise he's matured a lot, but it's nice to see he's retained
that LET ME JUST PISS YOU OFF A BIT MORE edge from the first game, and to see that he's still that huggable, evil little kid from Requiem of the Abyss. Random character turnovers are weird and annoying, especially when they were cool when they were naughty. Ah Shea, you know I love you when you're naughty <3

Nero: "Woohooo! Giant snail!"
Lenarche: "That's a Girganos, Nero..."
Nero: "Whatever it's called, I'm still gonna eat it!"

NERO:
Aside from the fact that Nero is one of my favourite names EVER, I think *your* Nero is one of your funniest characters and most memorable characters. And I still don't know what his half power is Review? Icon_surprised *wants to know* And he's taller than Oswald *snickers*.... -shot- Uhhh. I wonder what he wouldn't eat? :s Anyhow. I think him being friends with Zeph and Forte softens them both a bit, because normally Forte is all BATTLE IS IMPORTANT and King of Snark is just SNARK. Nero's OMGZZZ FOOD! gives them a bit more WHOA NERO THAT'S NOT EDIBLE, so Zeph's more SNARK LET'S STEAL SOME MORE SNAILS, NERO while Forte gets a bit more NERO, YOU MADE ME SAY FREAK!!! OMG! ----- I've stopped making sense now, cookie overdose XB-----
:3 Lovely character contrasts there, 'zure, and they work really well to stop Nero seeming insane and Zeph and in particular Forte from seeming like anal-retentive snobs all the time.
-shot-

Albel: "... and it won't like me when I'm angry."
<<< The Hulk reference? Lol? XD
ALBEL:
Oh ho ho, it's another money-grubber! Except this one's really a softie. Wow, he has one unique personality going on here, neechan! ^^ *happily eats chicken while Albel looks on in horror* He's got a certain *something* going on- wait, that's just my tattoo obsession talking. XD Haa, all those sisters, huh. It seems his daddy was a bit TOO MUCH like Klavios *ahem*. His character is cool, and his interactions with Nero are thoroughly amusing...... Oh Albel, don't look at me like that. I was a vegetarian for two years, you know. Can't wait to see what gets rustled up for Nero and Albel in future. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of things that Nero can eat that would offend him......... now there's an idea! Review? Icon_surprised

Zephyr: "Forte, did you molest her?"
Forte: "W-w-what!? No! Of course not!!" << interesting expression there, Forte. *grin*

FORTE: Ahh, will you look at that? It's a Leon-type character! Review? Icon_biggrin He's flustered so easily that his stern attitude just becomes funny. I wonder what he'd do if he walked in on a girl changing? Or if someone threw underwear at him? Die? o.o Ah, he's so funny when he's embarrassed. Keep embarrassing him, Zeph and Len. It's easy to do when girls are brought into the conversation and is very entertaining for the players. Because we're playing as a girl. And that makes us sadistic. Which is piss-yourself funny, obviously. Review? Icon_smile *pushes females towards Forte and eats popcorn watching the effects*

Avalon: "W-what? Afraid? No. Of course not. That's ridiculous. No. I'm not scared. Not at all."

AVALON:
Now this kind of guy is usually the opposite of my 'type', but Avalon is different. Maybe it's the long hair? *ties ribbons into hair, is promptly thrown from roof* His seriousness and dedication contrasts with
Albel's "OMG MUNEEEHH" and Alviss' "PIKACHUUUU!!" (<< WTF. I don't even know how to justify that.) personalities. I think Albel and Avalon's friendship is good for one another, because Albel's easygoing
nature soften's Avalon's I MEAN BUSINESS *BANG* while Avalon's I MEAN BUSINESS *BANG* stops Albel's I CAN MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS SMALL CHILD and OMG SAVE THE AMINALZZZZ from becoming too MONEYGRUBBERS ANONYMOUS and VEGGIAC. [/capsrape]
~ and it's good that we have twins in existence who aren't identical nor have a *love love* relationship a la OHSHC. [I do love OHSHC, though.] And there's something else I want to say, but all the yaoi fetishists will eat it up, so I'm not going to. XD

Alviss: "I AM NOT FLIRTING!!!"

ALVISS:
Aww. *hugs and feeds cake* I like Alviss. He's such a honey. Can I keepz him, please? It's so hard to believe that he's one of the older characters XD It feels like he's one of the youngest. *pets head, feeds
more cake* Still reeling from your revelation on *coughnospoilershahahahacough*. Though if it was the other one, you'd get squished. *keeps feeding cake* You know, I think Ignitio, Nero and Alviss are the only characters that would help someone unconditionally if asked. The others would have some reason or other, and Zeph would just megasnark on anyone who wasn't under the age of seven. (I beat him with 10HP left, yayz :p) *feeds a bit more.....* Alviss? *sees giant purple balloon drifting by* I wonder where Alviss went... *goes to look*

Ignitio "... and so, they believe that under certain natural influences an animal's cells have a tendency to-"
Albel "Ignitio, no cell-talk when I'm eating!"

IGNITIO:
He's the pint-sized science geek! *makes him build a magic machine so I can jump into AU* He's a bit like Alviss in that he's a sweetheart, but he's shorter. And has those goggles. Are Shea and Iggy in the
pro-goggles group? *wonders whether Ignitio likes to fly, too* I think Iggy's calm and friendly personality goes nicely with Fir's "GAAAAH I'M SO EXCIIIIITED!!!" and Len's "Well, I would be excited but there's this
little thing called ZEPHYR in the way," and despite the fact that he's not my 'type', I would like to be his friend :3 (and also make him do my classwork when I get lazy Review? Icon_biggrin)

Fir: "L-Len... Your face looks really creepy..."
Fir: "... But that's a really good idea. Take it off, Ignitio!"

LOOOL. Just realised how dodgy that snippet sounds out of context. *ROFL*
FIR: I know she's not a guy, but I think as a main character she deserves some love, right? Right. Review? Icon_biggrin I want Fir to be my best friend! She can teach me *coughLencough* << (I'm getting in-character, lol) some awesome acrobatic stuff... wait, huh. Lyyli, if you're reading this, what did Fir do in the circus? I would like to know, please! Review? Icon_surprised *cue random choking sound from downstairs...* ................ no, my mother hasn't died whilst eating a cookie, good. *carries on* Anyhows...
I've forgotten what I was going to say pre-choking sound. >.> ... ahh, I don't know what Fir looks like, though. Can't wait for the sprite!

THANOS: **********
And you gets no quotes because he doesn't say anything in the demo :p And he's lurking somewhere, so I
have a feeling that if I say anything he'll get me.
Chel: "Oh Thanooooos! COOEEEE!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AWESOME JACKET PLEASE!!!???"
Thanos: "Go away."
Chel: "Just because you've had no lines yet!"
Thanos: "*** * ****!!! ** ******, *** *****!!" << Yes, he is saying something here... ho hum Review? Icon_rolleyes

AND
FINALLY. [Goodness me, too many quotes to choose from] The one who has been shooting me throughout this entire... thing. *shows bullet holes*
Zephyr: "Congratulations! You're not a complete idiot!

It's my estimate that 9/10 things that come out of Zephyr's mouth are snarks of some severity or other. He is hands down my favourite character, partially because I like the strong characters, but mostly because I like the snark-tsunderes most of all. *coughI'mabitofamasochistcough*. I like his snarkiness. Mostly because I'm a complete snark myself. I mean, come on- snarks make the world go around, right? And the funniest kind of people are always snarky. Unless they're like Nero, in which case I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU'VE EATEN SOMETHING POISONOUS. Zephyr's interactions with Len (and everyone else, forgot about them for a mo there :B) are pure gold. The King of Snark
does not listen to non-snarks, and anyone lacking snark does not deserve his Lordship's attention.

Quotingself: When Len retaliates with a GRRR or another snarkism...
Zephyr:*TALK TO DA HAND* "Your puny snarkless remarks on my snarky comments are not snarky enough for me to acknowledge, you rookie snarker! Now go learn to snark before you try and anti-snark my snarkisms!"

So yeah... I hope he doesn't change X3

Wow, that's a lot of snark. O.O I think I might just copyright the 'snarkism' movement XD

Last edited by ~chelxoxo on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

Review? Empty
PostSubject: EpicLOL.   Review? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:26 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
It's more fun to share the love officially~ This is my recycled PROFANTASIAAAA post from lemma. SPREAD THE LOVE, ALL! *hugs for everyone*

I LOVE YOU CHEL ):
I love you more than apple pie.
I love you more than fat kid loves pie!
You're so funny! DX<
lol!
*Chokes laughing*

Last edited by Emmeeeh on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:36 am

Emmeeeh wrote:

I LOVE YOU CHEL ):
I love you more than apple pie.
I love you more than fat kid loves pie!
You're so funny! DX<
lol!
*Chokes laughing*

I'm glad you love me more than a fat kid loves apple pie, but for ease of my brain can your shorten the quote on the entire thing?! XD Like to the first line... There's too much orange!!! It's defeating my yellow spam grafitti everywhere, noooooooo!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

Review? Empty
PostSubject: bahaha   Review? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:48 am

xD I DID
Yes.
And Hahahaha! xD
*Gives cakes*
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 am

Chel, this one is for ROT review! Shocked
W-Wrong thread?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:44 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
W-Wrong thread?

.......................... *brainfart*
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:22 pm

~chelxoxo wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
W-Wrong thread?

.......................... *brainfart*

haha good job chel-sama Razz love the review!! i was going to do one but they take too much time xD
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:35 pm

Awesome review! Can't count how many times I laughed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm

LOL , this is pure awesomeness
Back to top Go down
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ChocoBunny

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 pm

I totally love Chel's comedy I love you is just so awesomely comic, and i really love it, almost as i love sushi, but not to that point, sorry, i'm just too crazy about sushi o.oU
Back to top Go down
dark angel
Newborn user
Newborn user
dark angel

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:25 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:43 pm

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS GAME

This is sooooo amazing~ ! oswald and Leon are soooo handsome!!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
KYouYa_JyRa
Newborn user
Newborn user
KYouYa_JyRa

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:37 pm

love this game!im almost even addicted to this game!i already know all the endings in this game!but...................i cant get leon to go with me in the starry night event!!!!!waaaaah!when i asked azure what to do she said that i should just go here and ask....so here am i now........what shall i do???
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Choose:
Spoiler:

=D
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
KYouYa_JyRa
Newborn user
Newborn user
KYouYa_JyRa

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 8:16 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
Choose:
Spoiler:

=D

i have never chose its kind of deep thing before....maybe thats the reason why i cant get him to go with me....soooooo thank u very much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Review? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Review?   Review? Empty

Back to top Go down

Review?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ The Realm of Thanos :: Fantasia, The Realm of Thanos :: Characters? Story? Expansion? Information!-
Jump to: