Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]

Go down 
+14
Agnes
rin966
Seraphina
darkdoll25
LumenAstrum
Lyn27
Prince of Soda
shine
Dee
Alice PH
akatsukiwolf19
X-Peace&Love-O
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 5:44 am

Alright Razz
I'll just say MS and let people be confused whether it's Maplestory or some other thing. Like Maple Syrup. Very Happy
I'll make a note of it, if I do call a character a Mary Sue. A person once called my character a Mary Sue, but that character had lots of people hating on her cause she was just plain pretty.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:32 am

People in real life hating her, or people in the story?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:17 am

In the story. And this one person in real life who reviewed it.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Well, I guess here the problem is that do the people in the story who hate her end up being portrayed as bitches? Because the standard of an MS is that the MS is always shown as right, and so people who hate her or disapprove of her end up being portrayed as evil or bitchy and end up being punished somehow.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 5:52 am

It's one of those shoujo-y mangas 'bad characters' who like do bad things to the heroine which in my case,
"leaves threatening notes, just trashes everything that she owns, and other stuff."
I guess she COULD be called a Mary Sue, but she's like one of those ones who has a life-changing childhood.
She had memories installed by this Noblesse..
okay it's sorta OOT right now. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:08 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
It's one of those shoujo-y mangas 'bad characters' who like do bad things to the heroine which in my case,
"leaves threatening notes, just trashes everything that she owns, and other stuff."
I guess she COULD be called a Mary Sue, but she's like one of those ones who has a life-changing childhood.
She had memories installed by this Noblesse..
okay it's sorta OOT right now. Sorry.

Ah yeah, let's not go too off-topic. ^^; Anyway, to call someone a Mary Sue requires for that character to greatly hurt the plot - so Mary Sues are mostly fan characters, because they're the ones who usually end up screwing up the original plot. "Screwing up" means stuff like beating up monsters that are way beyond their level with little or no explanation, having the canon characters fall in love with her and even leave their own canon counterparts also with absolutely no explanation they can give, and doing all sorts of other ridiculous things. XD
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:21 am

LOL There aren't any canon pairings in that fanfic though xD. So technically it's not really like MS( let's call her that) stole any guy. And she's not over the top xD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:22 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
LOL There aren't any canon pairings in that fanfic though xD. So technically it's not really like MS( let's call her that) stole any guy. And she's not over the top xD

Well yeah, she used a love potion. And she's supposed to be the villain. It's supposed to be a tragedy.

But she will get her comeuppance in MoGF. She will.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:00 am

Huh, yeah she's not a Mary Sue. It's too different of a situation for her to be portrayed as one.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:37 pm

Don't worry KIDZ.

Marigoldia's past will be revealed somewhere and her future will be told in OMFG... I mean. MOGF.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 12:53 pm

Edited your post a little, Azure. XD Even though we're not trying to hide who Marigoldia is, we're not going to explicitly state who she is, either.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Can't WAIT!!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:43 pm

... I keep associating Marigoldia's voice with Miku, and Agnes' voice with GUMI's now. They even look sort of the same. XD

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:04 pm

Ew.. vocaloid ._.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Ah, so there's another person who's not obsessed with vocaloid? Very Happy
*high-fives*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:23 pm

I'm not obsessed with Vocaloid. I just happen to like some of the songs composed by people there. Of course I would prefer to listen to songs composed by real people, but it's just that some of the songs tend to be better than the crap like Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black people listen to nowadays.

Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:26 pm

Ooops, sorry about that -_-
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:29 pm

It okay Seyiku.

Being Meguca is suffering.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh goodness, there's someone here that agrees with me! *repays high five*
Their singing is annoying and the songs are just plain WEIRD.
I agree with the Rebecca Blahblahck and Justin Gayber, but there are better singers than vocaloid ):
My non-Jap friends, who are otakus btw, memorize their songs.. and sing them.. every..day..
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:26 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
Oh goodness, there's someone here that agrees with me! *repays high five*
Their singing is annoying and the songs are just plain WEIRD.
I agree with the Rebecca Blahblahck and Justin Gayber, but there are better singers than vocaloid ):
My non-Jap friends, who are otakus btw, memorize their songs.. and sing them.. every..day..

I told you, I don't like their SINGING. I like some of the SONGS, because they tell interesting stories. But I'd rather real people sung them. Get it? What the hell do you expect from a singing autotune Yamaha robot anyway?

... Oh look, a live action Kyubey! 8D
She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 Tumblr_lm6qwxQ9o61qb8m44o1_1280

Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:50 pm

That's so awkward.. and disgusting. I have no idea what that is, and even if you told me, I would still be confused..
I get that you don't like their singing, you just like their songs.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:54 pm

Haha, it's supposed to be awkward and disgusting. Because everybody hates Kyubey for screwing up the lives of all the characters, but I digress. Very Happy
Explanation if you seek it: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/kyubey#.Tr40WEP7hHc
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:04 pm

I think I've seen that before. All magical girl animes are all the same ._. I swear..
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:18 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
I think I've seen that before. All magical girl animes are all the same ._. I swear..

... Have you even tried to watch it?

Please don't jump to conclusions before you do. I'm intrigued someone could even say Madoka is similar to typical magical girl animes. It's probably one of the most cruel shows anyone can ever watch. It pretends to be a magical girl anime when it's actually really, really creepy.

And stop trying to start another argument here when I'm at least making the effort to talk to you decently. Please.
Back to top Go down
Miss Maple
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Miss Maple

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:48 pm

I just finished reading it all, and god, this is so sad and shocking. When is this comic supposed to occur during the Fantasia timeline, Sir Kirroha? Will the remaining characters play anymore roles later on in Before Requiem or MOGF, or is this all we get to see of them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]   She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts [Manga] [Page 37 (COMPLETE!) (Thanks for following, review and comment please!)]
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next