Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Suggestions- missions and events~

Go down 
+39
theone
LadyStarlea
Kahtita
shine
Belle-Destinee
darkdoll25
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Lyn27
Kei
Elemental Princess
LumenAstrum
Alice PH
sazanami
rin966
Lavinnia
andraliba
Meko
Qookies
VladimirHolic
Ruruka-chan
kantocan1
The Monkey Ninja
Ana
michiyo-milkshake
Valen0425
sweetdreams
sayuri
Riviera
Ominias
lepapillonrouge
Aquane
Angelique
ChocoBunny
Malvodius
Emmeeeh
~Sire Kirroha
leona7002
~chel
azureXtwilight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:40 pm

*EPIC DYING*

So hard to make dressess TT^TT
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:10 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
*EPIC DYING*

I can help with ideas if you like :3 I was forever designing dresses before my friends and I went shopping for our prom ones... X3
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:05 pm

I like drawing loli dresses X3

Nothing other than that, though. But the loli dress can appeal as the cute type, there can be elegant ones and simple ones too. (:

But it'll be nice to see Len wear something else in a CG for a change. She can dance with another guy in a dress. Very Happy Her hair accessory can change, too.

I tried drawing that.

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Lolidress

Uh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 pm

*Randomly jumps into the conversation*

I love to desing dresses to~
Especially ball gowns~
Back to top Go down
Lavinnia
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lavinnia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:42 pm

@Kirroha
But Len and a loli dress...? Looks out-of-character for me Very Happy

~chelxoxo wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
*EPIC DYING*

I can help with ideas if you like :3 I was forever designing dresses before my friends and I went shopping for our prom ones... X3

I could help too (I'm from a tailor family - everyone is pretty onto making clothes and as my aunt is making clothes for dolls for a living (yes, it is possible XDD) I saw so many pretty dresses, I wonder why my eyes didn't fall out). I've been into clothes designing since I was little XDD And I have some free time too.

If you gonna do it all by yourself (I will give you mental support Very Happy), please make princess-looking dresses in pastel colors (since Len in black is out-of-char, it just does not fit her delicate appearance (this makes me wonder again, how such a nice-looking girl can have... such a personality XDD but it's good!) especially her eyes). Pink, white and blue are good, green and red... well, I suggest not to. Just doesn't go so well with her eyes.
Before you start talking (this is to everyone) stuff like "I have blue eyes and I had a green dress on my prom party and I looked awesome" please remember that Len's eyes are bigger than yours and therefore the "noticeability" that something "just isn't right" will be bigger.

Ok, enough of technical, serious talking Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.gryotome.wordpress.com
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 am

Lavinnia wrote:
@Kirroha
But Len and a loli dress...? Looks out-of-character for me Very Happy

~chelxoxo wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
*EPIC DYING*

I could help too (I'm from a tailor family - everyone is pretty onto making clothes and as my aunt is making clothes for dolls for a living (yes, it is possible XDD) I saw so many pretty dresses, I wonder why my eyes didn't fall out). I've been into clothes designing since I was little XDD And I have some free time too.

If you gonna do it all by yourself (I will give you mental support Very Happy), please make princess-looking dresses in pastel colors (since Len in black is out-of-char, it just does not fit her delicate appearance (this makes me wonder again, how such a nice-looking girl can have... such a personality XDD but it's good!) especially her eyes). Pink, white and blue are good, green and red... well, I suggest not to. Just doesn't go so well with her eyes.
Before you start talking (this is to everyone) stuff like "I have blue eyes and I had a green dress on my prom party and I looked awesome" please remember that Len's eyes are bigger than yours and therefore the "noticeability" that something "just isn't right" will be bigger.

*clapclap*
Brava!brava!xD
you're really good at design :3
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Lavinnia
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lavinnia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:03 am

michiyo-milkshake wrote:
*clapclap*
Brava!brava!xD

Err...? o.O But I haven't shown you any of my designs yet. This is only basic theory of proper dressing XDD

(Am I wrong thinking everyone should know that? o.O)
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:09 am

Lavinnia wrote:
michiyo-milkshake wrote:
*clapclap*
Brava!brava!xD

Err...? o.O But I haven't shown you any of my designs yet. This is only basic theory of proper dressing XDD

(Am I wrong thinking everyone should know that? o.O)

no , do not worry, I just don't write well in english xDD
and yes, I was talking about your theory xDD
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Lavinnia
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lavinnia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:28 am

michiyo-milkshake wrote:
no , do not worry, I just don't write well in english xDD
and yes, I was talking about your theory xDD

Ah, good then XDD
And like you already know, you're not the only one, not-so-good at english XDD
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:47 am

Lavinnia wrote:

You coming from a tailor family makes me kinda jelaous XD(I wanted to be a tailor once, but I gave up 'cause I can't sew...)

But, man, you do know a lot~ (I'm praising you...Just in case saying it XD)
Also, you're making a point, it would be more noticheable than usually~
I also did read once from somewhere that eyes tend to seem like the color of clothes the wearer is wearing...In real life I mean...So it wouldn't work in fiction~ (I dunno if I made any sense to you Sweating)
Back to top Go down
Lavinnia
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lavinnia

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 am

andraliba wrote:

You coming from a tailor family makes me kinda jelaous XD(I wanted to be a tailor once, but I gave up 'cause I can't sew...)

But, man, you do know a lot~ (I'm praising you...Just in case saying it XD)
Also, you're making a point, it would be more noticheable than usually~
I also did read once from somewhere that eyes tend to seem like the color of clothes the wearer is wearing...In real life I mean...So it wouldn't work in fiction~ (I dunno if I made any sense to you Sweating)[/color][/quote]

Wha?! There's nothing to be jealous about XDD I mean~ all the cloth laying around the house and forcing me to learn tailoring... XDDDD I didn't want at first. I'm more into the design and theory than the actual thing. But I can sew... the basics XDD

Thanks for prising me ^^

Hm...hm... That "last thing" goes for eye-color reflexes? I mean, like you have geen-grey eyes. When you were something gray people will say you're eyes are grey, if green, then green. If you mean that... then yes, this variety is impossible in fiction. But we can still stick to one color. Since Len's eyes are blue, then - according to this theory - we shall sick to blue-only clothing.

But... as you see there is the hair color too. And she looks nice in casual clothes in color of her hair.

And we can talk and talk and talk about it, but it is Azure's thingy in the end XD
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:26 am

Lavinnia wrote:
Wha?! There's nothing to be jealous about XDD I mean~ all the cloth laying around the house and forcing me to learn tailoring... XDDDD I didn't want at first. I'm more into the design and theory than the actual thing. But I can sew... the basics XDD

Thanks for prising me ^^

Hm...hm... That "last thing" goes for eye-color reflexes? I mean, like you have geen-grey eyes. When you were something gray people will say you're eyes are grey, if green, then green. If you mean that... then yes, this variety is impossible in fiction. But we can still stick to one color. Since Len's eyes are blue, then - according to this theory - we shall sick to blue-only clothing.

But... as you see there is the hair color too. And she looks nice in casual clothes in color of her hair.

And we can talk and talk and talk about it, but it is Azure's thingy in the end XD

I kinda feel your pain XD
I'm forced to always cook(or help out sometimes in cooking). And nobody from my family is even a real cook.(even tough my granny loves to cook....)

Yup, the "last thing" was about the eye-color reflexes Smile
So, pretty much, it sums up that a character looks best in that color clothes that are kinda similiar(or the same) to her eyes and/or her hair color. (Well, that's what I pretty much summed it up to XD)

And, yes, it's Azure's thing in the end XD
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:26 am

If there are going to be ballgowns I want to see the GUYS wear them, screw Len. Hurhur Twisted Evil.

I think going by eye color would be better since everybody's normal clothes correspond with hair color. If only I could draw, I'd draw crossdressing Fantasia characters all the time~ Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:32 am

sayuri wrote:
If there are going to be ballgowns I want to see the GUYS wear them, screw Len. Hurhur Twisted Evil.

I think going by eye color would be better since everybody's normal clothes correspond with hair color. If only I could draw, I'd draw crossdressing Fantasia characters all the time~ Very Happy

That's a great idea XD

If you want, I can draw you one of the guys in a ball gown Twisted Evil (No, sry, I love to draw things that make good laughts XD)
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 am

andraliba wrote:
sayuri wrote:

That's a great idea XD

If you want, I can draw you one of the guys in a ball gown Twisted Evil (No, sry, I love to draw things that make good laughts XD)

Surprised

I would love you forever Very Happy. I don't even know what guy would be best. Zephyr is my favorite but Avalon would look great. But so would Shea Sad. I see Zephyr as the female version of Kagami Hiiragi. Pigtails, blushing, and super annoyed. Avalon would just work it like a model. Shake what yo mama gave ya XD. And Shea. Oh Shea, how I love to deform your character into a sweet uke Wink. Don't you like to imagine Shea trying to pull down a short dress while blushing and pleading "Please don't look, Onii-san!". Just me? Okay XD.

*EDIT*
Shea's hair would be long in the sweetheart style, not perfectly straight and with straight across fringe. And Avalon's hair would be in sexy curls. Why do I see him as a gothic lolita? I'm a bit messed up, as you can see XD.

I'm rambling~
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:37 pm

sayuri wrote:
andraliba wrote:
sayuri wrote:

That's a great idea XD

Surprised

I would love you forever Very Happy. I don't even know what guy would be best. Zephyr is my favorite but Avalon would look great. But so would Shea Sad. I see Zephyr as the female version of Kagami Hiiragi. Pigtails, blushing, and super annoyed. Avalon would just work it like a model. Shake what yo mama gave ya XD. And Shea. Oh Shea, how I love to deform your character into a sweet uke Wink. Don't you like to imagine Shea trying to pull down a short dress while blushing and pleading "Please don't look, Onii-san!". Just me? Okay XD.

*EDIT*
Shea's hair would be long in the sweetheart style, not perfectly straight and with straight across fringe. And Avalon's hair would be in sexy curls. Why do I see him as a gothic lolita? I'm a bit messed up, as you can see XD.

I'm rambling~

Love me forever then*shot*
You have some great ideas XD Also you're not the only one who likes uke Shea XDD

Hmm...Who should I draw then...All of them would be great choices...
I'll draw Shea for you!With a really short dress Twisted Evil
(I hope I won't get killed for it XD)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:44 pm

Quote :
Shea trying to pull down a short dress while blushing and pleading "Please don't look, Onii-san!". Just me? Okay XD.

I'm... I'm horribly, horribly disturbed... I don't want to think anymore... Shocked

*submerges head in cold, cold water*
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 7:39 pm

Quote :
Shea trying to pull down a short dress while blushing and pleading "Please don't look, Onii-san!". Just me? Okay XD.

O.O

*I ran away screaming*
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:24 am

Twisted Evil

Don't worry, it's more that I like to torture tease Shea than anything else. I swear Wink.

I actually looked back at the first post. First of all, Aqua, Ventus, and Terra? Kingdom Hears Birth by Sleep anyone?!

Ahem, anyway. My question was if the guys celebrated Len's birthday. Maybe there could be a surprise party and the most favorite guy gives her a present after the party Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Character profiles :D   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:49 pm

You know the obtainables, now others!

The beta couples :

1. Seraphina

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Seraphina___fantasia_3_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d2y56rw

Her name is actually Seraphine Nefetaria when she was alive. Seraphina is a fire demon who has an old grudge towards Sirius Vermillion. Her relationship with Shea can be described as Foe Yay. Seraphina is a very spirited demon like Shea, and keep training so she can knock him down one day. But who knows what would happen when they actually have a heart-to-heart talk?

Race : Demon
Division : Spellcaster
Fighting style : Fire magic
Side : Rebel

2. Fir Betrand

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Fir_Betrand_by_azureXtwilight_rllz

Fir used to be a part of the circus, now she is hanging around the guild and becomes Len's best friend.
Fir loves to be a matchmaker like Renee, and she shows interest in Ignitio. Their bond tightens mostly because she and Ignitio like going on missions together and they supports each other at the war.

Age : 16 (I was going to make 19, but she looks too young XD)
Race : Human
Division : Fighter
Fighting style : Acrobatic kicks, bare hands
Side : Guild

3. Euphemia de'Renquold.

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Fantasia_euphemia_de__renquold_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d2y53ly

Euphie is the daughter of an aristrocat. She is forced to marry a man she doesn't like, and Len helps her on the bride mission. She first meets Alviss when he is attending her "supposedly" marriage which failed, and they meet again when she decides to support the rebels at the war. The man Euphie loved, Severin DuGray was dead and she couldn't accept anyone again, but Alviss changed her...

Race : Half demon
Division : -
Fighting style : Flying daggers
Side : Rebels

4. Feysa Morillo

Remember Alberto? The chef Nero keeps mentioning? Feysa is the niece of Alberto who is working as a chef's apprentice. Feysa is bubbly and a bit naive, he has put all her heart to cooking. Her relationship with Nero begins when he comments on her first dish, "I think this food is weird."

Race : Elf
Fighting style : Poisoning food counts? XD

5. Renee Skylar
Ah, Renee. The catgirl on the mission front desk. She already has a crush on Avalon, so watch out! This one will be quite the rivalry~ Renee is one of the people who believe that Avalon can be a quatro leader. She supports him and eventually he will open his heart to her as well.

Race : Nomad
Division : Mission sorter
Fighting style : -

6. Marine Gricelle

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Fantasia_3__marine_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d2y5c19

Marine is a researcher and the member of the newspaper club, although she focuses more on the news than her research. Marine also has a crush for Forte since the beginning, and in fact they know each other quite well. It is just both of them are both too shy to show their feelings, and needs a little push from Nero, Len, and Zephyr.

Race : Half human
Division : Researcher
Fighting style : Grenades~ :3

7. Meloria Vanguardion

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Fantasia_3___meloria_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d2y58hb

Meloria is a calm and sweet girl, she has the ability to turn back the time for five minutes, which will be very useful for healing purposes. Mel cares a lot for her older brother Nero and visits him every several months. It is quite ironic that she will eventually fall in love with Albel.

Race : Half Elf
Fighting style : Healer

Your rivals for Zephyr will be the fangirls >D

Others

9. Jennah Zanarkand
Is the quatro leader of the researchers. She loves Helberg and wants to support him all the way she can.
She is also Albel's oldest sister~

Race : Nomad
Division : Researcher
Fighting style : Unknown

10. Divolin Bonevictor

Is the quatro leader of the spellcaster. Divolin is known as one of the wisest member, he is supportive of the guild and wants to support Helberg's ideals of the world.

Division : Spellcaster
Fighting style : Light magic

11. Brutus Vanguardion

Is the quatro leader of the fighter. Brutus is Nero and Meloria's father and Helberg's older brother, and is absent for his job due to illness. Avalon is acting as his representative when he is absent. He wants to overtake the great leader position and is frustrated because his son is actually friends with Zephyr.

Race : Half elf
Division : Fighter
Fighting style : Huge sword
Side : Rebel (most likely)

12 Severin DuGray

He is the spy for Helberg and seldom go on normal missions. He hates Zephyr and secretly wants to take over his position the guild. He also knows quite a bit about Len's past. Euphie used to fall on love with him.

Division : Diviners
Fighting style : --unknown-- Is able to transform to wind.

13. King Estoven Elvencliff

The young ruler of the Ragaia kingdom. He helps the rebels to fight the guild for some reasons...

14. King Geneva Angelo

The ruler of Shamandalie Empire. He teams with king Estoven to help the rebels.

Race : Human

15. The Merchant

Let us not forget the merchant~!

Race : ???
Side : ???

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Azure-neesan, I think Len Nero and Zephyr push a lot! Not just a little! ^^ I want to see how we will matchmaker them together........ But you said Renee love Avalon, Avalon join the Guild but why Renee join Rebel?(I'm care less for another future enemy) Oh, yeah the future Miss Zanarkand (a.k.a Meloria) is Albel eternal enemy until dead sister! It was a little sarcastic for me. Or maybe you just want them to get along as a Brother-in-law...... *laugh until stomach ache a lot*
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:31 pm

rin966 wrote:
Azure-neesan, I think Len Nero and Zephyr push a lot! Not just a little! ^^ I want to see how we will matchmaker them together........ But you said Renee love Avalon, Avalon join the Guild but why Renee join Rebel?(I'm care less for another future enemy) Oh, yeah the future Miss Zanarkand (a.k.a Meloria) is Albel eternal enemy until dead sister! It was a little sarcastic for me. Or maybe you just want them to get along as a Brother-in-law...... *laugh until stomach ache a lot*

Ah, Renee is guild *fixes*

That is the conflict, have I mentioned that I like conflicts? Wink
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 pm

*finished laughing* I just couldn't hold my laugh If Nero and Albel being a Brother-in-law thing. Pft... oh okay I need to stop laughing about it..... *hold laugh as much as I can*
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Character profiles :D   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:25 pm

Yay, new updates! *.* They look awesome Azure-san! Smile Anyway because you said that Marine and Forte are too shy to show their feelings and know each other well... this means, before Len approaches Forte actually has feelings for Marine, or he just thinks at her as a close friend?
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 11:31 pm

are we going to see some info on len ex boyfriend and is he going be in the game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions- missions and events~
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next