Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Suggestions- missions and events~

Go down 
+39
theone
LadyStarlea
Kahtita
shine
Belle-Destinee
darkdoll25
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Lyn27
Kei
Elemental Princess
LumenAstrum
Alice PH
sazanami
rin966
Lavinnia
andraliba
Meko
Qookies
VladimirHolic
Ruruka-chan
kantocan1
The Monkey Ninja
Ana
michiyo-milkshake
Valen0425
sweetdreams
sayuri
Riviera
Ominias
lepapillonrouge
Aquane
Angelique
ChocoBunny
Malvodius
Emmeeeh
~Sire Kirroha
leona7002
~chel
azureXtwilight
43 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Suggestions- missions and events~ Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:22 pm

There are 6 months, each month consists of 21 days

creperum for darkness
terra for earth
ventus for wind
aqua for water
ignis for fire
luminarium for light

Make sure you have enough cash if you're nearing their birthday...

Spoiler alert!

Spoiler:

DATE!

Spoiler:

FESTIVALS!

I need ideas for festivals, but some of the exact festivals:

DANCE FESTIVAL : 21 Ventus --Zeph and Helberg's birthday-- You can ask for a date/dance partner to take you to the dance party, even THANOS! Some shocking things happens there. A big boost for love meter, but they will reject if their icon is below Smile symbol.

ROSSO ROSA DAY : 16 Terra -- Girls send boy rose-shaped red crystal made from their magic/strength, the bigger the orb, the bigger the feelings they give into the orb! Your status will give a great impact here.

GUILD ANNUAL FESTIVAL : 21 Terra -- Take parts in three different contests, the fighting contest, the cooking contest, and the pet contest. All in pairs, it's time to showoff with your partner!

ALBA ROSA DAY : 16 Ventus -- Boys return it with a white orb, giving the girl a status boost. The orb size depends on how high the boy's feeling to you. Some boys will also give you even though you dont give them if their love meter is high enough.

CIRCUS : 18 Creperum -- Circus coming to town! Turns out they are Fir's fellows! Wanna take a peek in the backstage or even perform? Impress people along with your pet!

WAR EVENTS!

Starting from 4th month to 6th month...

STARRY NIGHT FESTIVAL : 1 Luminarium -- Typical, will get a message from a boy and you'll spend the night together, all boys avaible Smile

BLUE ORB REMINISCENT DAY : 9 Aqua -- To comemorate the blue orb heroes, I plan to make no battle here, instead, they visit the grave and stuff.

COOK FOR PEOPLE IN THE WAR! : Every seven days in war time.

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:59 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:24 pm

I have the same birthday as Nero! :O Woweeee!!!

*steals presents from for everyone!!!* :B
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Missions   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:34 pm

All the missions compilations, still open to suggestions Tell me what to use, and what NOT to use:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:51 pm

I personally like this ideas

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:24 pm

Hm.. Do the months on Fantasia have anything to do with the real ones?
Oh Btw , I think I'll enjoy the festivals , well .. more the dance one , the starry night , the roso rosa Suspect and alba rosa days Suspect
afro
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:39 pm

How about the one where Lenarche has to infiltrate a hideout dressed as a boy and she just has to run into the one she likes? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Zephyr. Apron. Pink. Twisted Evil

Hmmm. Maybe a treasure hunt, where you can buy a map at a certain point in the game, and it leads you to a hidden chamber guarded by reanimated skeletons! Very Happy And, with your pet and character X and Y in tow, you have to squish all of them and the Grand Guardian of the Hidden Chamber to get a magical scroll which give your MP a big boost!

Another *on sugar* idea: Zephyr's fangirls spike his dinner after a long and tiring mission and kidnap him, taking him to a mysterious underground tunnel that has been in the making every since Zephyr became awesome! O.O And Len and co. must go on an epic rescue mission to retrieve him before... someone loses an eyeball Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:13 pm

"No!!!" he screamed, bolting upright and inching slowly from the crowd of deadly fangirls, who are glaring at him with menacing eyes and a smirk that looked like it could kill bunnies. "Not my eyeball! Please, anything but my eyeball!" But the fangirls did not stop, and they continued to press on... He felt his back on the cold stone wall, and started to gasp desperately for breath.

Suddenly, the door of the cave (yes, caves have doors) was thrown open with a loud "BANG!" Cue dramatic smoke effects, and there stood a girl in all her brown-haired glory - Sir Lenarche, to the rescue! She bounded on like a knight in shining armor and swept the helpless Princess Zephyr off his feet!

"O...Oof!" gasped Princess Zephyr in surprise, blushing furiously.

"Shh," Sir Lenarche whispered into his ear consolingly, and she pulled him onto her Freau which had suddenly morphed into a giant horse and galloped off into the sunset.

~~ END ~~

Yay! Happy Len x Zephyr ending!
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:19 pm

Kirroha wrote:
"No!!!" he screamed, bolting upright and inching slowly from the crowd of deadly fangirls, who are glaring at him with menacing eyes and a smirk that looked like it could kill bunnies. "Not my eyeball! Please, anything but my eyeball!" But the fangirls did not stop, and they continued to press on... He felt his back on the cold stone wall, and started to gasp desperately for breath.

Suddenly, the door of the cave (yes, caves have doors) was thrown open with a loud "BANG!" Cue dramatic smoke effects, and there stood a girl in all her brown-haired glory - Sir Lenarche, to the rescue! She bounded on like a knight in shining armor and swept the helpless Princess Zephyr off his feet!

"Shh," Sir Lenarche whispered into his ear consolingly, and she pulled him onto her Freau which had suddenly morphed into a giant horse and galloped off into the sunset.

~~ END ~~

YOU JUST WON A BASKET OF AWESOME COOKIES. THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm

- How bout substituting a bride who was kidnapped and need to be saved.
- a designer needs a model for her line of wedding dresses
-Finding a letter in a bottle and tracking down who wrote it?
-Deciphering some runes/letters/diaries that were found that may help in the future?
- an artist needs someone to bring them something that'll inspire them to paint- someone's dog got eaten up by the monster dust bunny in the attic and needs help getting it back- there's a rumor that an upside-down city exists underneath the lake's surface and the guild would like someone to
find out if the rumor is true or not- an old man only has a week left to live and would like to spend it with some younger people- hairdressing mission (i dunno, weird, maybe a fangirl requests it and we can see Avalon in twintails! =D)
*votes*
New ideas? HM I KNOW! How about this one, there are two people, who are in love, but their parents don't agree so 1. they either elope and you need to get them back home because the parents are feeling dreadfully sorry and will agree to the marriage so you need to go and find them 2. you either need to help them into talking their parents, into making their parents agree to them getting married.

Or, maybe hmm.. This would deff. be for researchers kind of.. well, you can bring Ignitio along, so, how about this weird wacky rumor that this odd machine from a different world is in the forest, but it's so weird looking that everyone's afraid to explore the forest now, mission objective: Go and destroy, that machine, or move it somewhere or such.. *Hint: well if you're with Ignitio, he'd probably recognize it as something and deffinately take it back with him or such*

Then.. hmm.. How about spying?! Let's say this weird old wacky man asked you to help him spy on his grandson because he fears he's cheating on his fiance *Woah OMG WEIRD* and blah you need to follow the guy around and report to him what you've seen or such.

xD Weird.
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
Malvodius
Newborn user
Newborn user
Malvodius

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:41 pm

~chelxoxo wrote:
Kirroha wrote:

~~ END ~~

YOU JUST WON A BASKET OF AWESOME COOKIES. THAT WAS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! cheers

I also was thinking the same..Insane minds think alike. Very Happy

Last edited by Malvodius on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: HAYFESTIVAL!   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 pm

Well, let me think let me think, a festival huh?

OH I KNOW how about a color festival?!
In which you pick a color, and the boy who picked the same color, well you get to spend the whole day with him. ~ Also, there will be fireworks at night, *How about holding hands~ with the guy you're going to? when you'll watch the fireworks together* ALSO! How you're going to choose the color? Well, someone is going to guide you to some buckets full of paint, so you choose the color you want to from those buckets of paint, which you're going to use later, after you're introduced to your partner -Ahem, well explained, when you participate in the festival this woman is going to come up and tell you to pick a bucket full of paint, in a certain color, Let's say you pick Blue, now, after you picked it, she's going to guide you to the boy who picked the same color as you, and let's say, that guy is... FORTE! Lmao. *no it's actually based on their favorite color but I might spoil it if you decide on doing this.. * ah whatever, continuing.. So you meet up with him and then the festival is going to start, you both have two buckets of paint, in the color you picked, well since you picked blue, he'll have blue too, so Now, there you have to use those buckets and throw the paint at someone who just comes up to you, or such.. Because that's how the color festival is, SPREAD COLORS! Something like that, and after you're done with painting people around rofl, you're going to spend the night watching fireworks with that guy * for this example, Forte! *

Another festival, how about one in which you have to choose a mask, you have to wear, and according to the mask you choose you'll spend the day with the guy who has the same kind of mask *Shot* Yes, sounds kind of like above, but here's the thing, you'll be totally in a different costume and such, and yes, you need to participate, everyone has to, it's a big festival blahblah, and so you won't know who the person you went with was, but the first guy you'll see / bump into the next day, is the one you went with to the festival or such.

HAHA! xD
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:53 pm

Desperately seeking non-romantic events and post-war-start events!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(wow that's a lot of exclamation marks o.o)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:15 am

Hoh hoh. Thanks for ze internet cookies. *chomp*
Back to top Go down
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ChocoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:54 am

Mmm.How about a Food Festival, where they are going to be all kind of food, earth, fantasia, and some other places XD, i know who would love this idea XD, but for real a Food Festival, can be nice, i think ^^U

Or a Pet Festival, you everyone that have a pet can bring it and show off, so they can be contest like the most beautiful pet, the strongest pet, the best personality pet or something like that ^^U

And a Romantic Festival...m..a i know, how about a teddy bear festival, so you exchange a teddy bear with the person you love ( i see this is Sakura Card Captor an anime)

Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: NOOO! You won't take my teddybear! D:   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:11 am

ChocoBunny wrote:
how about a teddy bear festival, so you exchange a teddy bear with the person you love ( i see this is Sakura Card Captor an anime)
... *stareeeeeeeeeeeee*
Shocked
WOAH NEVER HEARD OF THAT?! YOU EXCHANGE TEDDY BEARS?! Shocked Shocked Shocked
OHMY. That's epic but also tragic.. I DON'T WANT TO GIVE DUNKALOO AWAY ! D:
Back to top Go down
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ChocoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:26 am

I was think of a teddy bear you ake on your own, you know you make a teddy bear and give it to someone you love, if that person put your name to that bear them they love will be equal or something like that, sorry my bad english T.T, if you don't understand what i mean, them read this:
Len: *makes bear*, give it to xxx person she love
xxx: Thanks, i will call it Len
Then their love will last forever, again i see this in an anime ^^U, yea, i know my imagination is not good about romantic things *fail* x.x
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:39 am

How about those typical school festivals like the ones that they celebrate Japan and they let everybody in the city inside the guild to recruit more members! And you can ask the boy your after if they have enough affection for you. Like borrowing race, three legged race, and etc. But instead in the three legged race you can use magic and weapons and it would more be like a war! Also that could be the same for the borrowing race! But let's say that the items that your looking for were a bit more embarrassing. Like "Boyfriend" or "Best Friend" or even "Crush"! Or just make the items plain silly! Like a "turkey" or a "cooked chicken"! And they would announce what your item was! I don't have any other ideas on what they do for for school festivals, but I'm sure it would still be fun! Also at the end of the festival there could be some cool dance where you could ask the boy you like and if they have enough affection for you then they would accept!
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:15 am

How about a summer/beach festival? If they have a beach around that is XD Like a normal festival with games and such just beach related (like swimming race or whatnot)
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:17 am

Would it be appropriate to have a festival celebrating the dead...?

In Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade, they have this event called the Firefly Festival where ... you see fireflies -shot- and in ToT you could spend it with a partner, and in AP it was a general 'celebrate your ancestors' kind of festival.

A non-romantic festival...
CANDY FESTIVAL! People dress up in costumes and get candy. Like Halloween Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Candy huh?   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:49 am

lepapillonrouge wrote:
CANDY FESTIVAL! People dress up in costumes and get candy.

Hahaha! I know who'll like that besides me!
xD
Back to top Go down
Ominias
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Ominias

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:57 am

HMMMMMM................

How about a firecraker festival? Like, everyone gets a string of firecrakers, one color per person, and for each person you are grateful to, is a friend of, or a crush, or just a random person (LOL) you can exchange firecrakers to make a colorful set. Then, at midnight or something, everyone unleashes their pretty firecrakers all at once. Some people who can do magic pump magic into the firecrackers so they have pretty effects, like making a shape or moving the sparks around and such.

And...let's see....Crossdressing Day Magician's Air Day, where everyone who can do magic gets together and makes on big magical air show, or they make their own little magic displays and present them in a parade-theatre like thing.
Back to top Go down
http://ominias.deviantart.com
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 am

Emmeeeh wrote:
lepapillonrouge wrote:

xD

Nero: "Candy please, lady."
Old lady: *gives candy*
Nero: *stares* "... You call that candy? Gimme more!"
Old lady: *stares, gives another one*
Nero: *sighs* "Oh, COME ON. I saw you give those little kids waaaay more than that! MORE!"
Old lady: *gives a few more*
Nero: *grinds teeth* "GEEZ, LADY!! WOULD IT HURT TO BE GENEROUS ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?! ALL I WANT IS SOME CANDY, AND YOU'RE GIVING ME THIS?! THIS COULDN'T FEED A-"
Old lady: *tips entire bag of sweets plus chocolate bars plus fizzy drinks plus toffees plus bonbons in Nero's bag* "Is THAT enough?"
Nero: *thinks, shakes bag around* ".......... Hmm......"
Old lady: "HM?!"
Nero: *scratches chin* "........ Have you got any gummy bea-"
*DOOR SLAMS*
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: LOL!   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:08 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:
lepapillonrouge wrote:

xD

Nero: "Candy please, lady."
Old lady: *gives candy*
Nero: *stares* "... You call that candy? Gimme more!"
Old lady: *stares, gives another one*
Nero: *sighs* "Oh, COME ON. I saw you give those little kids waaaay more than that! MORE!"
Old lady: *gives a few more*
Nero: *grinds teeth* "GEEZ, LADY!! WOULD IT HURT TO BE GENEROUS ONCE IN YOUR LIFE?! ALL I WANT IS SOME CANDY, AND YOU'RE GIVING ME THIS?! THIS COULDN'T FEED A-"
Old lady: *tips entire bag of sweets plus chocolate bars plus fizzy drinks plus toffees plus bonbons in Nero's bag* "Is THAT enough?"
Nero: *thinks, shakes bag around* ".......... Hmm......"
Old lady: "HM?!"
Nero: *scratches chin* "........ Have you got any gummy bea-"
*DOOR SLAMS*

OHMYGOD! xD lol!
That was flipping *resisted the urge to say f**king * EPIC! xD BAHAHAHAHA!
But you know who likes sweets right?
<_< Alviss.
*Shot*
xD
Thugh it's true.Lol
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:12 am

Alviss doesn't have a GIMME MORE type personality, though. He's more of a LET'S SHARE WITH THE CHILDREN~ *flowers* type guy, whereas Nero's more of a MY FOOD IS MINE!!! AND YOUR FOOD... IS ALSO MINE!! NYARHAHAR!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions- missions and events~
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next