Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Suggestions- missions and events~

Go down 
+39
theone
LadyStarlea
Kahtita
shine
Belle-Destinee
darkdoll25
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Lyn27
Kei
Elemental Princess
LumenAstrum
Alice PH
sazanami
rin966
Lavinnia
andraliba
Meko
Qookies
VladimirHolic
Ruruka-chan
kantocan1
The Monkey Ninja
Ana
michiyo-milkshake
Valen0425
sweetdreams
sayuri
Riviera
Ominias
lepapillonrouge
Aquane
Angelique
ChocoBunny
Malvodius
Emmeeeh
~Sire Kirroha
leona7002
~chel
azureXtwilight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:05 am

Ahhh yeah, he already has feelings. But it is not more than a slight crush. in his path, Len diverts him from Marine *bad bad len*

There is her ex, but he is not that important. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Character profiles :D   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:33 pm

I see. Thank you for answering Azure-san, none the less probably my question seemed slightly stupid... Sweating I'm so excited, I can't wait the game! *hugs Forte*
Wow, Len's ex will be also in the game? I wonder if we will see Zephyr teasing or embarrass her with him? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Len...... ex? *look everywhere* Where is he! I need to slice him into pieces!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:12 am

I changed Euphemia's age to 15-16, by the way. She has to be younger than Len, given how she thinks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 am

Gaaaah, thanks a lot. XD

Iri and Era, lol Kirro :3
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

Kihihi. Nothing dear Azure didn't say. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Wow! If Len is Aries..then she would be like me~! Rushes things,do without thinking,passionate?...n others ^^ I would love it if Lennie got the same sign as me!~~ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:16 pm

sayuri wrote:
Twisted Evil

Don't worry, it's more that I like to torture tease Shea than anything else. I swear Wink.

I actually looked back at the first post. First of all, Aqua, Ventus, and Terra? Kingdom Hears Birth by Sleep anyone?!

Ahem, anyway. My question was if the guys celebrated Len's birthday. Maybe there could be a surprise party and the most favorite guy gives her a present after the party Very Happy.

Err, terra means earth and ventus means wind. The person's birth of month determines the magic they are best on...
*well, not all people can do magic*

Let's say Len is kinda unlucky since she is born around the 21 of luminarium and some of the boys has left the guild by that time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:05 pm

21 OF LUMINARIUM?!
Heck.
Poor Lennnyyy~
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:13 pm

That means the end of the year Wink
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 1:40 pm

~Black Ranger Azure wrote:
That means the end of the year Wink
That means HAPPY NEW YEAR! Nyehehe our New Year still one month again though..... Well, is there any New Year event in Fantasia? just curious
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:41 am

Missions merged here.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 am

I really wanna see Nero and Albel as brother-in-laws!!! lol! lol! lol!
Hmm........
What about a potion testing in which something is wrong with potion and Len ends up switching bodies with the guy she took the mission with. And then right after that there is a ball or a dance, so they end up having to go together so that noone finds out what happened?(This mission should be with the guy she is aiming for)

Also, I think it would be hilarious if some fangirls requested a mission to find out what is beneath Zephyr's mask!!! lol!

Hmm......
Also, in the canon pair's path, what if there is a mission to play matchmaker for the BETA Couples?(I know its a lame idea........)

Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:38 am

I hear there will be some scene *cough* we matchmaker some white haired spell caster with *cough* Blue haired with glasses from Researchers........couple, yeah will be couple. I don't dare to said their name. You know who I talk about right?

Albel and Nero as brother-in-law........ I wonder will Onee-sama put it in the game? I think it will be worth see they fight endlessly.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:15 pm

Ara......
But Rin-sempai, you know that if we follow the cannon pair's path we probably will get to see those two as brother-in-laws, right? Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:34 pm

Elemental Princess wrote:
Ara......
But Rin-sempai, you know that if we follow the cannon pair's path we probably will get to see those two as brother-in-laws, right? Very Happy Very Happy
If Len and *cough* Thanos married the last. I mean after Shea, *cough* Forte, Albel, Avalon, Alviss, Nero, and Iggy weddings. Zephyr remain single oh dear..... I hope I can see he bring his *cough* wife in someone else wedding.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:53 pm

But it will still be interesting to see Nero's reaction if a certain someone *cough Meloria cough* became Albel's girlfriend, ne? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Hehe, I knew creating Nero's sister to be paired up with Albel was a good idea. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 9:35 pm

All hail Kirroha-sempai!!!
LOL lol! lol! lol!

But that definitely was a superb idea Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kei
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kei

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:41 pm

I don't know if these were suggested and I don't know where can I put these in..

what about..

.. using special items in battle? Then I don't have to spam heal, and makes killing much easier.

... making 2 kinds of flag that represent the two sides better? Like one for rebels and guild

Sorry, I couldn't think of missions yet =X

As for the war events period..

Is there any difference celebrating in the guild or outside? And is the war thing; is it a large scale world war, or just a small scale civil war? Just wondering..

Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:30 pm

- Special items are being hard to code, sorry!

- Yep, that would be good!

I'm still thinking of it too! Methinks it'll be large-scale though because some certain kingdoms are going to be involved...
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lyn27

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Umm... I hope I'm not too late but...

Maybe during the war, you could make an event where both the rebel side and the guild side were sent on different missions at the same time and they coincidentally meet on their way back? However, due to the fact that the place they met at is a neutral location, where the ruler is isolated from the war and the kingdom is holding a festival, causing them to be unable to engage in battle...? >W<".

/shot.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 4:54 pm

That sounds like a good idea! XD
Back to top Go down
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 am

Maybe while Len is on a mission with (insertnameofguyyouregoingfor) they meet her childhood friend who is on a date and she thinks that Len and said guy are a couple and she doesnt give Len or the guy to explain and she ushers all of them on a double date. But the thing is Len and the guy arent dating. So yeah. xD Hope you understood that, it is a bit confusing sorry. =S
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:32 am

XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX wrote:
Maybe while Len is on a mission with (insertnameofguyyouregoingfor) they meet her childhood friend who is on a date and she thinks that Len and said guy are a couple and she doesnt give Len or the guy to explain and she ushers all of them on a double date. But the thing is Len and the guy arent dating. So yeah. xD Hope you understood that, it is a bit confusing sorry. =S

How is that confusing? You seem to be completely underestimating our ability of comprehension.

Yeah, typical otome game plot event. We probably won't use it, because it's not a mission, and it's way too cliche. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions- missions and events~
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next