Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)

Go down 
+23
darkdoll25
Lyn27
Belle-Destinee
hyperai
missdeathdaisy
Oribuchan
BSK
rin966
Ana
Elemental Princess
Kikyo Moon
lepapillonrouge
Valen0425
Sana96
Riviera
~chel
Emmeeeh
leona7002
sayuri
azureXtwilight
Angelique
andraliba
~Sire Kirroha
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:25 pm

I never would've thought Shea was such a fanboy. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:47 am

i like zephyrthanos big nosebleed lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 am

Alala I'm having a ZephyrxShea fantasy right now:

*on an A rank mission*

Zephyr: The enemy will show up soon Shea, keep your eyes open.
Shea: Yes, Zephyr-sempai!
Zephyr: ... you really don't have to do that all the time.
Shea: Err, I'm sorry. It's just that your so awesome sempai, I'm honored--
Zephyr: Watch out!
Shea: Kya!
*Zephyr pushes Shea out of the way, an arrow just whizzed by*
Zephyr: Be careful! I can't have you dying on me... *still on top of Shea*
Shea: *blushing* Yes Zephyr-sempai.

Aww~
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 pm

sayuri wrote:
Alala I'm having a ZephyrxShea fantasy right now:

*on an A rank mission*

Zephyr: The enemy will show up soon Shea, keep your eyes open.
Shea: Yes, Zephyr-sempai!
Zephyr: ... you really don't have to do that all the time.
Shea: Err, I'm sorry. It's just that your so awesome sempai, I'm honored--
Zephyr: Watch out!
Shea: Kya!
*Zephyr pushes Shea out of the way, an arrow just whizzed by*
Zephyr: Be careful! I can't have you dying on me... *still on top of Shea*
Shea: *blushing* Yes Zephyr-sempai.

Aww~

Well, now I'm beginning to like ZephyrxShea XD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:08 pm

Shea won't call Zephyr 'senpai', he's older than Zephyr. XD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:41 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Shea won't call Zephyr 'senpai', he's older than Zephyr. XD

True XDD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:44 pm

And *surprise surprise!* Shea's even taller than Zephyr.

... Woah, Shea, woah. Shocked
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 am

And well...his...consciousness, anyway, is about 200+ years old.

...it's almost...XD eh I shouldn't say.

Either way it's going to be one-sided love, because of Thanos being in the way other things...
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Zephyr...   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:34 am

Shea - "Z-zzzephyr-sama..."
Zephyr -"Shea please stop calling me like that its embarasing *blushes* "
Shea - "B-b-but Zephyr-sama I cant you are so brave and powerful and hansome and gorgeous and *blah, blah blah* "
Zephyr - "Shea cut it of!!! You are scaring me , you sound like one of my fangirls -.- "
Shea - I do *jumps up and down like crazy*, then you accept me as your fangirl... I mean fanboy Zephyr-sama?? "
Zephyr - "I never said that and stop calling me Zephyr sama already !!!! Grrrr "
Shea - "Zephyr-sama you are so cuuute when you are angry!! "
Zephyr - "S-Ssshea *backs of* A-aaare Y-y-yoou g-ggg-ggay??? *backs off even more*
Shea - Zephyr-sama!!!!!!!" *glomps Zephyr*
Zephyr - O.o
Back to top Go down
Kirrohaa

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:00 am

(I got too lazy to login but anyway... X3 )

Shea's a pedophile now? XD Lol. I didn't even know that Shea's actually taller than Zeph until Azure told me, but really... I just can't imagine Shea worshiping a younger guy who is shorter than him. It's... hilarious. Utterly hilarious. Very Happy

*goes to a corner and ponders the Big Question: SheaxZephyr or ThanosxZephyr? Hmm...*
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: how abt   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Shea/Zephyr/Thanos Now everybody is happy Very Happy Wink
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Heheh... a love triangle involving the top three guys of the poll? Is this what Azure meant by "Special ending"? >D

Hmmmmm... ~
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Hehe.......
Seems like both Thanos and Shea are fighting over Zephyr Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
I can totally imagine that fight
LOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:00 am

~Kirroha wrote:
Heheh... a love triangle involving the top three guys of the poll? Is this what Azure meant by "Special ending"? >D

Hmmmmm... ~

LOL HOW DID I MISS THIS POST? IT BE WIN. o.o

And if that could be the special ending... Yes, please. Pretty please.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:05 pm

Elemental Princess wrote:
Hehe.......
Seems like both Thanos and Shea are fighting over Zephyr Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
LOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
but if that happen, Thanos will win easily!
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:54 pm

rin966 wrote:
Elemental Princess wrote:
Hehe.......
LOL lol! lol! lol! lol!
but if that happen, Thanos will win easily!

Not if he's dead Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 pm

I don't think that's an option
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Exactly my point. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Very Happy I like your way of thinking.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:16 pm

THANOS SHALL NOT TOP ZEPHYR.

THANOS HAS OFFICIALLY BEEN PROCLAIMED UKE MATERIAL AFTER HE BLUSHED IN THE TRUE END OF ROTA Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 pm

Yeah, yeah, Kirro, I do believe you've already mentioned that.

On a side note: OswaldxThanos = twincest or selfcest?
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Selfcest!!!! XD *giggle*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:36 pm

Nah... If OswaldxThanos is selfcest, it'll be a love triangle between Len and Cheryl. Not cool.

Methinks incest. Thanos is the cute little brother.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

You have a point there...
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh well did it not give some RoT feeling??? Len looks like Ves and Cheryl love Oswald....... *malice smile* Thanos you just go sleep or eat souls again with Zephy or Raven or Helberg!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next