Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)

Go down 
+23
darkdoll25
Lyn27
Belle-Destinee
hyperai
missdeathdaisy
Oribuchan
BSK
rin966
Ana
Elemental Princess
Kikyo Moon
lepapillonrouge
Valen0425
Sana96
Riviera
~chel
Emmeeeh
leona7002
sayuri
azureXtwilight
Angelique
andraliba
~Sire Kirroha
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:42 pm

Belle-Destinee wrote:
hmmm cool

Hi Mr. Troll. Glad to see you show yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:26 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Face it, no one can resist's kirroha's charm. Even fictional characters.

So, Kirroha has Charm?! Where is it?! Surprised Mr Charm! I can't see you! Smile
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 am

Kikyo Moon wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:

So, Kirroha has Charm?! Where is it?! Surprised Mr Charm! I can't see you! Smile

1) You are to refer to me as Sir Kirroha.

2) Kirroha casts Charm! Kikyo Moon loses 20000 HP and receives ST Effect "Dazzle"!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:17 am

*prepares to post the dazzler's facebook picture again*
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:32 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Kikyo Moon wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:

2) Kirroha casts Charm! Kikyo Moon loses 20000 HP and receives ST Effect "Dazzle"!

Hn, you wish Kiro-chan. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:34 am

How could you call a guy with -chan?
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 am

Kikyo Moon wrote:
~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Kikyo Moon wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:

Hn, you wish Kiro-chan. *smirks*

*scoffs*
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:37 am

It doesn't matter that he is a guy. That was the point. Cool
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:39 am

I am so good-looking.
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:44 am

ok tell me about this aurelio and desk-kun thing. i want to know.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:47 am

Belle-Destinee wrote:
ok tell me about this aurelio and desk-kun thing. i want to know.

How I like those times when you actually come out of your shell, Mr. Troll, and act serious. I can't not feel obligated to provide a serious answer once you say that, so a serious answer you shall get.

Desk-kun is a monkey. Aurelio is a forum troll.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:50 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
I am so good-looking.

... No comment.

UGH...

Or yes!!! You, you Narcissist!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:52 am

Kikyo Moon wrote:
~Sir Kirroha wrote:
I am so good-looking.

... No comment.

UGH...

... Nah, it just felt like something my avatar would say. And I'm proud of how I drew it hurr hurr.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:55 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Kikyo Moon wrote:
~Sir Kirroha wrote:
I am so good-looking.

... No comment.

UGH...

... Nah, it just felt like something my avatar would say. And I'm proud of how I drew it hurr hurr.

So...your avatar is a narcissist too? *sigh* Somehow I was expecting that. Rolling Eyes

Oh... and yes u drew it very well. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:56 am

Thanks for the compliment. It was a memetic trace of this picture:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:01 am

O.o So that's how a narcissist looks like Shocked . I hope that I won't have any nightmares. Soo it's a good thing that I have a cold and I can't sleep after all.
Back to top Go down
Miss Maple
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Miss Maple

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:04 am

Is that Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki? I love her! She's the best yandere ever! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:07 am

Miss Maple wrote:
Is that Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki? I love her! She's the best yandere ever! ^_^

I had no idea...
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:18 am

oh em gee miss mpale u r so nice
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:28 am

On a more related note, let's give this thread a main image. Suggestions anyone?

Aurelio x Desk-kun shall be the main crack.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:31 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
On a more related note, let's give this thread a main image. Suggestions anyone?

Aurelio x Desk-kun shall be the main crack.

This thing with the desk is rather bothersome, but I'll give it a chance...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:33 am

I think what started this thread off back then was Zephyr x Thanos. Or was it Forte x Shea or Zephyr x Shea?
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 9:34 am

Dunno. scratch
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:48 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
I think what started this thread off back then was Zephyr x Thanos. Or was it Forte x Shea or Zephyr x Shea?

O-oh, I remember that! I like FortexShea.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:15 pm

Ana wrote:
~Sir Kirroha wrote:

O-oh, I remember that! I like FortexShea.

I liked Forte x Shea for the Foe Yay until I realized Shea x Seraphina will give three times the amount of Foe Yay, and so I jumped ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next