Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)

Go down 
+23
darkdoll25
Lyn27
Belle-Destinee
hyperai
missdeathdaisy
Oribuchan
BSK
rin966
Ana
Elemental Princess
Kikyo Moon
lepapillonrouge
Valen0425
Sana96
Riviera
~chel
Emmeeeh
leona7002
sayuri
azureXtwilight
Angelique
andraliba
~Sire Kirroha
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 8:52 pm

Twincest yaoi is awesome. :3
Any incest, I also like. I dunno why. XD
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:26 pm

I'm so obsessed with Volg x Aurelio right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:28 am

LumenAstrum wrote:

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 3cd8a33a
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 am

LumenAstrum wrote:

I'm officially scared right now. And I thought I was crazy... Surprised

Stupid head!!! Embarassed

Do you remember Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club? They were the ones that awakened my interest in twincest. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:59 am

Ohgosh, I remember some people shipping the two of them....

But the one that started my shounen-ai love is Phoenix Wright.
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And Len and Rin Kagamine started my twincest love.
And... I never thought joining them together is.... XDDDD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:00 pm

OH LOOK

IT'S TWIN PAIRING

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 Twins4

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 56661

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 IndiaTv54a81c_TWINS
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:03 pm

O___________________________O
I dunno
if I should be amazed or freaked out
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:06 pm

Real-life "twincest" people.

AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:09 pm

LOL Laughing

Azure you made me laugh soo hard at 7 in the morning that I probably woke up the entire neighborhood Laughing ( and my parents too Shocked )

Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:10 pm

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 Fyeah

F YEAH.

My job is to entertain people~
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Oh and BTW THE ASIAN COUPLES R SOO CUUUTEE!!!!! boink!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:22 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:

But the one that started my shounen-ai love is Phoenix Wright.
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?! D8
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:18 pm

i have see phoeenix b4$!!!!! same name as my home town haha haa1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10