Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)

Go down 
+23
darkdoll25
Lyn27
Belle-Destinee
hyperai
missdeathdaisy
Oribuchan
BSK
rin966
Ana
Elemental Princess
Kikyo Moon
lepapillonrouge
Valen0425
Sana96
Riviera
~chel
Emmeeeh
leona7002
sayuri
azureXtwilight
Angelique
andraliba
~Sire Kirroha
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:49 pm

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 My-name-is-inigo-montoya-you-killed-my-father-prepare-to-die-loldog-hotdog-funny-dog-pictures
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:50 pm

i tot it was serapina nefetaffy
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:52 pm

... pardon?

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Wonka-laffy-taffy-funsize-bars-340g-bag-546-p
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:54 pm

y u all say aurelia and desk kun hu them??
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Belle-Destinee wrote:

Yo' momma.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:56 pm

Ana wrote:
Belle-Destinee wrote:

Yo' momma.

I DEMAND YOU TAKE THAT BACK ABOUT DESK-KUN.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

wut is yo momma... i even mor confusion now
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:00 pm

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Funny-Help-Desk-4
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm

i no fire... just want no who aurelia and deskkun
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:08 pm

This is aurelia 8D

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Aurelia_page_1
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:10 pm

I am disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:12 pm

ewww that girl so scary. volg cannot b wif her must b with belinda
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:14 pm

NO NO NO NO NO. I'm going to throw belinda off the cliff with shannon. DOT.now don't ever talk about her again or you'll be the next off the cliff.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Oh you mean this

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 L
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:15 pm

no no no no no!!!!! this so scary
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:18 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Oh you mean this

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 L

Yeah.

BTW this is making me think that I know a guy with Ronald McDonald smile. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm

Azure, this is freaking creepy.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 pm

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Accept-the-Fact

Oh, shoot. It wasn't intended to you Ana.

Azure has lost her sanity.
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm

so who volg b with???
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:23 pm

AURELIO! HIS WIFE.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:24 pm

shine wrote:
AURELIO! HIS WIFE.

GEE, I NEVER KNEW HE WOULD END UP WITH HIS WIFE

I THOUGHT HE'D END UP WITH, YA KNOW, HIS BROTHER OR SOMETHING XD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:25 pm

I thought he'll end up with cats? Surprised

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 I_love_you-1937
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm

As long as he doesn't end up with Desk-kun it's okay

Desk-kun is for Aurelio and Aurelio only.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
I thought he'll end up with cats? Surprised

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 I_love_you-1937

W-Wait, cats? Man, Oswald kept calling him a dog.... So he must end with a dog to have puppies and then bring to life Alviss and Avalon?! No?!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:27 pm

This CATS?
The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Allyourbase
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next