Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.

Go down 
+35
Angelique
LoveRabbit90
BSK
Gumi
Elemental Princess
LumenAstrum
Applepie
geppeihime
Sleix
rin966
Chiefie
dark angel
kantocan1
The Monkey Ninja
Aquane
Bastion
Victoria
ThirstingHeart
BlueVanilaWitch
Qookies
Ana
michiyo-milkshake
sweetdreams
Ominias
sayuri
icerain
Valen0425
Emmeeeh
Nyama-Chama
ChocoBunny
leona7002
~chel
~Sire Kirroha
lepapillonrouge
azureXtwilight
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 7:19 pm

I feel like saying something silly.
I feel like the main villan is a giant sentient space slug.

Len is actually the reincarnation of a legendary Slug slayer reborn to do battle with it.

Zepher was cursed by an evil slug spawn and under his mask in an unfortunately shaped curse scar (like a teddy bear of course)

Len is related to the Leingold family because last life(s) she accidentally reincarnated as Cain's and Oswald bishie sparkles. (They were short lives~)

And Oswald and Co are off on vacation, eating pizza, cause their cool like that.

^ Not sure where that came from.
Back to top Go down
Anstarx
Newborn user
Newborn user
Anstarx

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 pm

I don't think that Len is related by blood with Cheryl or Valen/Cain. Rolling Eyes
My point is... Why She Looks Like Nazim? Uhm...
I just wanted to share my epic question! mkthanxbye lol!

*But seriously I strongly believe in the reincarnation theory.*

Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:25 pm

Wow, another believer to the reincarnation theory! Ohoho I wonder is it true or no?

Len not have red eyes, and not have black or red hair, so it is almost impossible for Len to related by blood with Leingold family. And if that so then it will be near incest with Thanos, NO!!!

But, Len is cuter than Nazim! *triple shot* Yeah, good question, so Len is actually royal! And she will became queen of Seldrus/Valdrox, yeah!!! *shot* forget this
Back to top Go down
Anstarx
Newborn user
Newborn user
Anstarx

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Thanos would be her grandfather! *eww*

But even if she is Valen's or Cheryl's other self it would still be weird! Shocked
Thanos have no chance. sob sob

Soo... I hope she has something to do with Vestoria.

*I edit my answer*
Does anyone noticed in the end of the demo that ignitio says something like "you got me" or i dont remember Razz something that reveals that he did something wrong? What about this? Twisted Evil Maybe he has something to do with Thanos.

or maybe i just have to sleep more
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:45 am

Err, maybe because Iggy get captured by the awesome rebel (because Thanos in it, so it is awesome, yeah) and said to Len, to go chase the old man Helberg, or the mad scientist Raven.

Or just you said, Iggy betray the guild! And Len betray them too. But, I never think about this one, since Iggy said, whatever-the-name of Researcher Quatro Leader, will get Iggy for whatever he do.

Maybe he let, the rebel in? If that so then, Iggy you are awesome!!! Destroy the barrier in the damn guild? Dunno so whatever, but he will became awesome rebel I said.

For further information, we have to sit still and wait for the MoGF release, and I need to study ASAP! *go to a mountain of book*
Back to top Go down
Anstarx
Newborn user
Newborn user
Anstarx

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:13 am

*shot*
i quit i cant take it anymore Razz
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:11 pm

Okay here's my toughs about the last game of the trilogy. Excuse my english.

I don't know too much about Lenarche, but I have somewhat a huge feeling about Zephyr...

First, in the second game do you remember the true ending? In it, Oswald is saying that Thanos can return to the circle of rebirth or something like that. So, as the game is 200 years later, and that we never use to see what Ian (1st game) son's look like, maybe that Thanos is reborn as Zephyr.

Look closer, they look similar don't they? I mean, Maybe Zephyr is hiding his eyes because they are pink/red. And they have the same hair style, because we never really see the top of the head of Thanos, so maybe it's very similar. And as CherylxOswald and ValenxCain, Lenarche and Zephyr have this strange "I-Kind-Of-Hate-You-Because-I-Don't-Want-To-Admit-I-Like-You" relationship. I'm pretty sure that, further in the game, we'll realise that Thanos and Lenarche are having the same relationship. Also, how is it possible that Zephyr, who's playing piano, know the song that Lenarche sing at the beginning?
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Ooh, such a nice guess. xD
I think your guess is so near, yet so far... x3
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:32 am

I was trying so hard to understand WHY I was always trying to use Zeph name in my own story. Now that I now, i'll forget about it Razz But seriously, can't wait for the whole game, or at least another demo!!!!

Zephyr ruleees Smile (Even if I'm pretty sure now he's Albius reborn!)

Please, is there any ETA for the game? Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyn27
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lyn27

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:00 pm

Eto... I'll try theorizing then... >W<".

My theory is that the girl in the main screen is Len's other self! I mean-- there's the scene where a voice tells Len that Zephyr is 'only human' and it's as if the voice is implying that Len is better than a human. And like how Len can dream about the past and the events that took place in RoT and RotA, maybe her other self is able to look into the past, just like how Cheryl was able to feel a foreboding sense in the future! There's also the scene where Len asks Thanos whether he's the one who has been talking to her in the dream and he goes all 'what'?

...Yeah.

And since there was originally only three immortals, maybe Len is a descendant of Vestoria. Or perhaps Valen and Cain's child (if they had one) knew Len's ancestor and turned her ancestor into an immortal! XD. [Since Len would've probably only been related to Valen and Cain if her ancestor/parent married a human with brown hair and blue eyes owo".]

I think Oswald and co. are hiding. 'Cause you know, there's the scene that Thanos says that it's as if anyone with red eyes can't go up to the Research tower and Helberg is probably doing to block the Leingolds-- which means that Oswald and co. are definitely alive! And hints that Helberg is paranoid and definitely doesn't want to let Oswald and co. find out about what he's hiding in the Research tower, fufu~ (..Well, that and the fact that Thanos states that the Gray Man is watching him from his house...how does he do that?)

...can't think up of anything else.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 11:56 am

This thread needs to be revived.

Nero is clearly the Big Bad. Feysa's the only person who saw through him. He wants to destroy the world by way of the Stewed Beef Conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11