Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.

Go down 
+35
Angelique
LoveRabbit90
BSK
Gumi
Elemental Princess
LumenAstrum
Applepie
geppeihime
Sleix
rin966
Chiefie
dark angel
kantocan1
The Monkey Ninja
Aquane
Bastion
Victoria
ThirstingHeart
BlueVanilaWitch
Qookies
Ana
michiyo-milkshake
sweetdreams
Ominias
sayuri
icerain
Valen0425
Emmeeeh
Nyama-Chama
ChocoBunny
leona7002
~chel
~Sire Kirroha
lepapillonrouge
azureXtwilight
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Elemental Princess wrote:
Hello everyone!
Nice to meet you all! *bows* (I'm new here)

Ummm......
Is there a chance that Zephyr is blind?

Because I don't think he can see through that mask.........

By the way, is it true that Alviss is a yandere?
Or is it just your theory?

(Sorry, if my theory about Zephyr seems stupid) Sorry!
First welcome on board with us the Fantasia (fangirl and fanboys) forum, Ele-chan!!! Feel free to call me Rin! (Anyway can I call you Ele-chan?)
Zephyr is blind??? I just think I saw some tiny holes not exactly a hole but looks tinier than the other part. Well, I think it makes sense somehow but still not a chance for me. Even you are blessed with anything that make you can see without eyes, it will be so difficult. And as long as I can remember he could give an autograph and could write Researchers whatever test question.
So I think the chance he is blind 0.000000000001% so in my eyes it is nearly impossible. (except Onee-sama said yes to it)
Another funny thing if it is true! The Second Person in Charge for the Guild (now) or The Second Person in Charge for the Rebel (later) is blind!!!! Well, Len you get another blackmail material now!

Alviss is looks like a yandere in here, so maybe yes. Don't worry the fun thing in theorizing is how we know that it is a truth or not or just our imagination doing wild thing in our head!
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Umm........
Almost everyone seems to think that its not possible to fight if you're blind but there are many characters who are good fighters despite being blind.

Anyway, I just thought this theory of the top of my head so I doubt that its really plausible........

Anyway Rin sempai, its fine to call me Ele-chan.

I just thought of something.....
Wouldn't it be weird if there was a mission to find out what is below Zephyr's mask?
I think I would die from laughter if that happened....... lol!
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:59 pm

Heh, BTW
Do you guys know what happens when an S-RANK DIVINER..... SNAPS?
This is what happens:- (P.S. Just watch this video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-QoOA2h9mc&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:37 pm

Oh yesh, we are really familiar with this video. O.O

By the way, Ele, could you please make your avatar smaller, 'coz Iit hides your text? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:14 pm

Is that better Ana-sempai?
I just playing Fantasia series recently so I found that video today.
I really loved Forte and Nero's reaction.
Especially Forte's......Hehe......

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Yes indeed. Twisted Evil

And now it's perfect, thanks a bunch~
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:28 pm

Hello, Elemental! Allow me to extend to you a warm welcome from the Admins. Very Happy

We are not obliged to divulge any confidential information about the game's progress though. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Of course Kirroha-sempai!
BTW what do you think of my theory?
Is it possible that Zephyr is blind?
(And it is possible to be a good fighter despite being blind e.g. Toph from Avatar:The Last Airbender)
I know its a stupid theory but there's still a chance of it being true......... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Err, if you see Zephyr's dialogues, it's very unlikely that he is blind since he is supposed to write questions and sort documents. XD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:37 pm

Umm.........
Azure-sempai, would you mind making your avatar smaller bcoz it hides your text?
(Sorry, if I seem rude)Sorry!
Hehe..... about Zephyr being blind........
It was only a random theory of the top of my head so I didn't really think it was true Sweating Sweating
Back to top Go down
Gumi
Newborn user
Newborn user
Gumi

PostSubject: It was worth a shot   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:42 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Err, if you see Zephyr's dialogues, it's very unlikely that he is blind since he is supposed to write questions and sort documents. XD
Dang! your right! How would he do that if he is blind!

He still could have three eyes *is still hopeful*
I know he said he was joking about it...but you never know~
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:48 am

Don't worry Ele-chan, I always do that too! Hell, I even said that Zephyr is Aldius reincarnation bwahahahahaha!!!!! *shot* (One way or another just call me Rin or Rin-chan or something like that. Called Rin-sempai make me feel old)

I think we will get our head slashed if we try to know what is below his mask. I'm still love my live!

Well, we know that video! Forte reaction is indeed funny! That was the video that we use to force ask Zephyr about some........ question.
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Hello Ele-chan.

Frankly, I've been having the same questions that you've been having too XD And I've been playing these games for a while.

Like, I guess that the mask has those thinner parts where he can see. But seriously. It's still probably a pain to look around with it.

I mean, I suppose if Zephy had LASER VISION XD it would work out.
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Ara.....
I noticed only just now that Rin-sem...I mean Rin-chan is the same age as me....
Hmm........
Didn't notice that before.....Hehe......Sorry if I made you feel old, ne?

Hmm.......
I just thought of something else.....
The black haired girl standing besides Len in the Menu of MOGF.....
Could she be Cheryl or Valen?
Because if she turns out be Cheryl then the theory about Len being Cheryl's other self might not be that far off........
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Happy, to see another around my age here! I'm just pass about those weird black-haired girl. Or maybe those girl in black maybe Valen and Cain children! Hoho she sure learn to stalk Thanos isn't it? *get kicked in head*

Azurenee-sama said that we will get some clue (maybe) from BR. Now that make me want to stole someone Time Machine...... *malicious smile with witch laugh endlessly*
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:57 pm

Eeeehh?
What do you mean by BR? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 pm

BR = Before Requiem
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 12:57 am

Hmm........
Not sure if this important but
In ROT, if you follow Leon's path there is the mention of a Princess Violetta.....
So according to that she should be Klavio's mother, right? Since she is the princess of the Seldrus Kingdom and 26 years later Klavios is the prince of the Seldrus Kingdom........... I pretty sure that 26 yrs is enough time for her to get married and have kids and 26 yrs is not long for her to die.....

But I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere in ROT A that Klavio's mother's name starts with 's'........
Sorry I don't remember her name completely just the first letter Sorry! Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 am

Ara.....
I noticed only just now that Rin-sem...I mean Rin-chan is the same age as me....
Hmm........

Hmm.......
Because if she turns out be Cheryl then the theory about Len being Cheryl's other self might not be that far off........
You think it's possible for the black haired girl to be Cain's and Valen's daughter..?
If I remember the time restriction imposed by Oswald has already passed.. so?
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 am

Sleix wrote:
You think it's possible for the black haired girl to be Cain's and Valen's daughter..?
Did you just read my mind? Ah, never mind so maybe she is told by her "Grandfather" (Oswald) to stalk his Grandfather brother (Thanos). From the sound Thanos talking in the Demo it looks like she done rather good job.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

Sleix wrote:
Ara.....
Hmm........

Hmm.......

Hmm...
Maybe the black haired girl is Valen and Cain's daughter and Lenarche is her other self?
Though I don't really think that's true bcoz Azure-sempai said that we will get some clue (maybe) from BR.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:08 pm

rin966 wrote:
Sleix wrote:
Did you just read my mind? Ah, never mind so maybe she is told by her "Grandfather" (Oswald) to stalk his Grandfather brother (Thanos). From the sound Thanos talking in the Demo it looks like she done rather good job.

I don't think that's really considered as a very good job, considering that Thanos managed to find out about her stalking him... XD

(Please note that this post of mine does NOT confirm that Cain and Valen's daughter is stalking Thanos. I'm just playing along since you are on that topic.)
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 2:26 pm

And does this confirm that Cain and Valen have a daughter? >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 pm

I don't say I have confirmed anything :3

I like seeing these theories spur~
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:32 pm

So do I, indeed. >D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next