Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.

Go down 
+35
Angelique
LoveRabbit90
BSK
Gumi
Elemental Princess
LumenAstrum
Applepie
geppeihime
Sleix
rin966
Chiefie
dark angel
kantocan1
The Monkey Ninja
Aquane
Bastion
Victoria
ThirstingHeart
BlueVanilaWitch
Qookies
Ana
michiyo-milkshake
sweetdreams
Ominias
sayuri
icerain
Valen0425
Emmeeeh
Nyama-Chama
ChocoBunny
leona7002
~chel
~Sire Kirroha
lepapillonrouge
azureXtwilight
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Okay, maybe we can sort things from the very beginnings. I hope the suspicious black-haired girl will be Raven girlfriend...... why? I even don't know Why I said that. *brick and shoot* so this is random thory from me.

Well, from RoT and RoA we know that Cheryl and Valen is the only people we know whom have black hair. If we said she is Cheryl second self..... who is the figure? I think Valen, since Cheryl was Valen mother and all, but according from the flow of the time it is almost impossible.

If we said Valen second self...... I think the figure is Cheryl since she is Valen mother dunno I'm still not sure about it. If we say she is Valen or Cheryl herself....... I'm sure Oswald will never ever allow it. Gil even need to force him to let Valen go to Blue Orb Journey in RoA. Cheryl? the same case except we said that Cheryl use her power..... but that won't answer the question.

If she is Valen and Cain daughter...... well, it is according to the time flow I think. They indeed should have one child by now but..... No further information than that so the probability is still 50:50. Anyone have other opinion?
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Yeah, I got one – she could be Oswald’s granddaughter.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 4:59 pm

but, Oswald is an over-protective father in this case..... grandfather. But, who knows except azurenee-sama, Kirro-san, and Chel-san I think.
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 5:13 pm

Just speculating.

Sides, just ‘cuz Oswald was an over protective dad, doesn’t mean it’ll be the same for lil miss granddaughter if she did exist. Wink
Back to top Go down
LoveRabbit90
Newborn user
Newborn user
LoveRabbit90

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:30 am

Maybe Oswald can't be overprotective over Len. Say maybe he in an underground basement, lock up by da guild???
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 1:20 pm

LoveRabbit90 wrote:
Maybe Oswald can't be overprotective over Len. Say maybe he in an underground basement, lock up by da guild???
Len is not Oswald granddaughter (as far as I know). Oswald locked in the basement? He can just beat the crap over the guild then with his beloved scythe, Fenrir...... aside from it. I talk about the mysterious (suspicious for me) black-haired girl/woman in the main menu....... did you have any...... *cough* theory about who is she?
Back to top Go down
LoveRabbit90
Newborn user
Newborn user
LoveRabbit90

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Idea I think it's valen. She gives a "valen-like aura" Sweating
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 pm

She not give me Valen-like aura......... she looks more calm like Cheryl. Maybe because she is an old hag already (216 years old maybe?) she get a little calm. Hey, that make it more possible! Then where the rest of Leingold family? Captured is unlikely for them, die? *me:NOOO!!!!!!* or they just use a semi-transparent body and wander around? *shiver*

off-topic: Is the interview with Thanos already over? It already long time since the last one.
Back to top Go down
LoveRabbit90
Newborn user
Newborn user
LoveRabbit90

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Maybe, they laying low somewhere.... Watching what Thanos going to do to get Len and live happily ever after boink!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:09 pm

Or maybe the one who appeared as Thanos in front of Len was actually HELBERG. Being retarded. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Len fall in love with Helberg!~ LOL (ups,sorry Jennah)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Sorry Zephy. Looks like Len's gonna be your mommy.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:59 pm

Len: Zephyr eat your <insert Zephyr most hated food if he have any>
Zephyr: Not a chance! *run away from house*
Len: Helberg dear! what should I do to make Zephyr do what I ask?
Helberg: I handle it *chase Zephyr*
Len: *malice smile* huhuhuhuhu........
That was how I imagine their family life.....
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Aaargh! Pedo! Pedo! XD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 1251122358879

ITSU PARFEKUUUTOOOOO
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:27 pm

So if it’s Len + Helberg = Zypher, I wonder how Zypher will look.

rin966 wrote:

off-topic: Is the interview with Thanos already over? It already long time since the last one.
There was a last one? Where/when was that?

Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Read the Interview thread thoroughly from the beginning till the end, The one whom not get some turn to interview is (well we force them to answer though.....) Ava, Iggy, Nero, Forte, that already through our interview is Zephyr, Albel, Alviss, and Shea. Thanos is still in the middle of interview.

Well, who do you think stole the Guild document??? Somehow when I know that Raven will come back in the MoGF I think he is the one whom stole it.
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 pm

no if you play the new demo you know that zephyr was the one that stole the document he was looking for info on Lenarche past and on what she really is but he did not fine what he was looking for so he say thanos did it thinking that he not real and then thanos send you a message saying what the hell i did not steal any documents
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:34 pm

BSK wrote:
So if it’s Len + Helberg = Zypher, I wonder how Zypher will look.

Simple. Took after his mother's snarkiness and his father's green hair, I betcha. [/joking]
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:51 pm

*cough* Helbert have...... green hair??? Well, anyway from where we got name Zypher? Zypher is Zephyr little brother then.....
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:09 pm

No, it is Zephyr's mother who have green hair. Helberg apparently has black hair like Ian's.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 9:21 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
No, it is Zephyr's mother who have green hair. Helberg apparently has black hair like Ian's.

D: MY LIFE IS RUINED

(XD)
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Black hair not old man white hair???? (Yeah, Helbert is old man to me....) That was too bad that he have black hair....... *at heart hope it was green hair too*
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:30 pm

i know this is random, but I think Len might somehow be related to Albel. I thought at first it was weird that they looked similar at first, but while I was looking over the lemma soft forums I found out that Azure did it on purpose. And it is possible knowing that The family has a bunch of lady killers.
Back to top Go down
AnimeFan12
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: I wanna try 8D   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 8:57 pm

I WANNA TRY!
Who is Lenarche?
I Think Len Is The Reincarnation Of Vestroia's Other Self.In RoT it's revealed that Oswald killed Aldius'(IF I'M WRONG I FORGOT HIS NAME) and Vestroia's Other Selves But In RoA Oswald was able to let Thanos , His Other Self be Reborn In MoGF.The Flashbacks in RoT might be when Vestroia's Memories when She guided Cherlyn and The Flashbacks in RoA might be when Vestroia was looking at them as a spirit.

Main Villain?
Umm..HELBERG? I ALWAYS IMAGINE THE FACELESS OLD MANS IN GAMES AS THE VILLAIN XD

What Is Underneath Zephyr's Mask?
I think It's A Curse.It's Like Ian in RoT when he had a cursed body.Since, Zephyr is one of Ian's Descendants.It's possible some parts of the curse still flowed in Ian's blood to his descendants.

How is Lenarche related to the Leingold family?
Same With Vestroia?

Where's Oswald and co.?
Since we all know that Raven is coming back(YAY!*fangirl scream*)I think the others will come back as well..it's either that Valen is too lazy to come out or all of them are no longer in in country and are somewhere else continuing their lives and will come back..hopefully..BWAHAHA 8D
Well these Are My Theories..IDK I just thought of it >^<..SO LONG
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.   Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your theories about Grand Finale's hidden truth.
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next