Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Interviews and surveys~

Go down 
+33
Digital Gaa-chan
Doggy Nino
The Monkey Ninja
Dreaded_Lolita
Rovaiine
Faye Eyre
nayuze
lepapillonrouge
Alice PH
~chel
Valen0425
kantocan1
Sleix
Riviera
sweetdreams
Bastion
Qookies
~Sire Kirroha
Aquane
Sana96
sazanami
MikuRosa
Ana
LumenAstrum
michiyo-milkshake
andraliba
rin966
sayuri
Nyama-Chama
icerain
akatsukiwolf19
Angelique
azureXtwilight
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Doggy Nino
Newborn user
Newborn user
Doggy Nino

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 am

Do you like Cookies or Muffins better~? ='3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fictionpress.com/u/734430/Doggy_Nino
Digital Gaa-chan
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:18 am

...Um.....Okies.

Mister Thanos: Do you wear Leather pants?

......*walks away*
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:30 am

Who would you rather as a wife, Lenarche, Valen, or Cheryl? And you don't have any rivals for them, so you can choose whoever.
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Another random question! Which one do you choose, Guava Pie or Guava Cake? Couldn't say both!
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:25 am

~Kirroha wrote:
Hey Thanos! Give me an interesting question to ask you. Very Happy

Thanos, what do you think of Zephyr? Razz

Thanos,
would you rather get married to Zephyr, Shea or Oswald? Give rankings.
If you don't... I'M GOING TO DYE YOUR HAIR SILVER TONIGHT I SWEAR I
WILL. >D

1. No.

2. I think he has no eyes because I ate them.

3. ........................................................................................ You'd have to catch me first.

Angelique wrote:
Thanos~ What would you prefer~ A kitty cat suit or a pink apron?

It depends on who's wearing it.

Sana96 wrote:
Thanos, what would you do if you
got up one fine morning to find that you are living on our planet which
means you'd be without your powers? Very Happy

HA HA HA that would never happen.

~Chocolate Gummi Chel wrote:
Thanos, can I have your cloak?

When I take it off. Which will be never. Probably.

Rovaiine wrote:
Thanos, what kind of music do you like?

Something reflective.
You can't listen to a mirror...
Go away!

~Cap'n White Gummi Lumen wrote:
First Question. Why do you NEED to wear a hood? Your face won't be seen. D:

Second Question. On all people, WHY LENARCHEEE? WHYYYY?

Third Question. You have a fanclub here, Thanos. And I'm not a member. So... what do you think of it...?

Fourth Question. Errr... I know you are awesome and all, but... Why do you think there's something fishy going on the guild? Smile

1. I secretly have an afro. It looks ridiculous, so I hide it.
afro
Just kidding. I'm a Death Eater.

... Earth trolling aside, I wear it because I'm Thanos, remember? People don't react kindly when they see a Person-Of-Mass-Destruction sauntering down the road in plain sight.

2. WHYYYY THE CAPS ABUUUUSE?

3. It's smaller than Oswald's. Fail.

4. Because *spoiler spoiler spoiler* and I don't like it.

~Lieutenant Red Gummi Ana wrote:
Thanos, when you were Oswald's other self, you ate souls. Now that you have a body on your own, what's your diet?

Lolwut. I'm still his other self. Diet, huh? It'd still be souls, but now that I'm a physical being that tends to get messy. Anything that's not unhealthy, I suppose...

Dreaded_Lolita wrote:
Thanos, can you swim or fly?
Hehehehe Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

If I said both, would you believe me? Am I telling the truth? Hm? Cool

~Lieutenant Red Gummi Ana wrote:
Hey, Thanos, does Oswald really stalk you? ^.^

=.=" ...
[Thanos has walked out of the room.]

The Monkey Ninja wrote:

Okay, Thanos (*fangirl screams*)
I'm asking.....:

1) Why do you wear robes all the time? It's cool, but I wonder if its just for effect, or do you hide something under there? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

2)
Would you ever consider going on a date with the merchant so that
Lenarche would not be blackmailed by Zephyr? And of course, you lost a
bet with Zephyr, so he told you he would blackmail Lenarche unless you
went on a date with the merchant (just in case your wondering why that
situation would occur Cool ).

3) I love you <3 But that doesn't count as a question, so, may I stalk you? Or would you prefer Oswald stalking you? XD XD XD

...Okay, my random questions are finished! XD XD XD
afro

1. Surprisingly, I keep a Thanos hidden under here. Bet you'd never have guessed.

2. Impossible, because I've already eaten that merchant's soul.

3. You may stalk me... at your own peril.

Doggy Nino wrote:
Do you like Cookies or Muffins better~? ='3

It depends on who made them...

Digital Gaa-chan wrote:
...Um.....Okies.

Mister Thanos: Do you wear Leather pants?

......*walks away*

*Looks around forum for a long while*
I think I might just leave this question blank for the sake of my own entertainment. What do you think?

~Indigo Gummi Sayuri wrote:
Who would you rather as a wife, Lenarche,
Valen, or Cheryl? And you don't have any rivals for them, so you can
choose whoever.

The script is making say C A N O N, and other than that I can't answer. Evil or Very Mad
*Thanos exits to beat someone up*

rin966 wrote:
Another random question! Which one do you choose, Guava Pie or Guava Cake? Couldn't say both!

I'd choose the cake and steal the pie when you weren't looking.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:30 am

Hey Thanos, I have more questions.

Quote :
It depends on who's wearing it.

Oooh? Do you have a person in mind?

Quote :
... Earth trolling aside, I wear it because I'm Thanos, remember? People don't react kindly when they see a Person-Of-Mass-Destruction sauntering down the road in plain sight.

C'mon, don't be a pain. Nobody even KNOWS what you look like. All they know about Thanos are the legends, which make people think you're some kind of ugly ogre or something. You can walk around without your cloak and nobody would know you're Thanos. And if you're that afraid, you should be wearing some scooby-doo mask. Very Happy

Quote :
It's smaller than Oswald's. Fail.

Oswald's fanclub is freakin' LOCKED. >D Are you sure your fanclub isn't as great as his?

Quote :
Impossible, because I've already eaten that merchant's soul.

Kuhuhuhu... YOU LIE! I AM THE MERCHANT!

Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:39 am

I don't know what's funnier. Zephyr's interview or Thanos'. xD
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:46 pm

Since this question isn't included in first week I post it again here...... This I bring you a box full of guavas, so don't kill me if I make you mad!

First Question! What will you do or said if you accidentally kiss Len? (Like Oswald and Cheryl in RoT) I hope you let it slide or let it happen...... or even..... Ack, stop imagine weird thing my stupid perverted head!!! *punch own head*

Second Question!! When is your birthday?? Come on spit it out!

Third Question!!! What do you think about Len as a girl??? I will certainly kick your ass first, (Well, I plan to later) if you said her as "my subordinate" or "my slave" or something like that!

Fourth Question!!!! How is souls taste like???? I look for them but never taste it. I think it taste worse and terrible!

Five Question!!!!! Could you smile or give me some authograph??? Don't take it seriously the real question is.... You know Old man and Old hag face right? (I mean Aldius and Vestoria) Did Len look like them even just a little?????
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:02 pm

~Kirroha wrote:
Hey Thanos, I have more questions.

Oooh? Do you have a person in mind?

C'mon, don't be a pain. Nobody even KNOWS what you look like. All they know about Thanos are the legends, which make people think you're some kind of ugly ogre or something. You can walk around without your cloak and nobody would know you're Thanos. And if you're that afraid, you should be wearing some scooby-doo mask. Very Happy

Oswald's fanclub is freakin' LOCKED. >D Are you sure your fanclub isn't as great as his?

Kuhuhuhu... YOU LIE! I AM THE MERCHANT!

1. ... No. I meant that a pretty girl in an apron would be preferred to a horsey-looking girl in a cat suit...

2. If no one know what I look like, why are the Guild guardians on watch for me? What about the barrier?

3. That's even more depressing. 24 pages.... versus 67. You call yourselves fans?
Evil or Very Mad
P.s. Rin, Santa costume? Your Earth celebrations are weird... why would you want me to dress up as an overweight, bearded old man? =.=

4. YOU LIE. Otherwise you're dead. Or you have no soul. Which would be interesting. Make sure I'm there when you die if you have no soul. I've never seen that before.
Twisted Evil

rin966 wrote:
Since this question isn't included in first week I post it again here...... This I bring you a box full of guavas, so don't kill me if I make you mad!

First Question! What will you do or said if you accidentally kiss Len? (Like Oswald and Cheryl in RoT) I hope you let it slide or let it happen...... or even..... Ack, stop imagine weird thing my stupid perverted head!!! *punch own head*

Second Question!! When is your birthday?? Come on spit it out!

Third Question!!! What do you think about Len as a girl??? I will certainly kick your ass first, (Well, I plan to later) if you said her as "my subordinate" or "my slave" or something like that!

Fourth Question!!!! How is souls taste like???? I look for them but never taste it. I think it taste worse and terrible!

Five Question!!!!! Could you smile or give me some authograph??? Don't take it seriously the real question is.... You know Old man and Old hag face right? (I mean Aldius and Vestoria) Did Len look like them even just a little?????

Sorry!! D:> I didn't realise I missed some!!

1. ( ) provides unwanted mental image. What would I do? You've given some examples yourself, so I'll let you muse on those. Cool

2. Well, technically I wasn't born. As in born. Nope.

3. *evil LOL* But she IS my subordinate! Would you rather I lie? You can try if you want, but I don't advise it.

4. They taste like... every good food you could ever want. The good souls, anyway. Strong souls are like a banquet in themselves. The bad souls... they don't really taste of anything. Good or bad. Boring.

5. Keep the autograph, but the smile is mine.

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 Thanos

Does she look like Vestoria and Aldius...? I don't know about Aldius because my stalker killed him before I was created... and you'd have to be blind not to see the resemblance between her and Vestoria. =.=

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanos, I caught you. I dyed your hair silver.

.. And you are NOT allowed to say "That never happened" or anything along those lines.

YOU ARE DEAD. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Then I'll dye it green again. As far as I'm aware, hair dye doesn't take on immortal hair anyway...

......... I think Chel just ninja'd me =.=

*EDIT*

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 Thanos_edited-1

What. =.= What what what? When did you??

PLUS AUTOGRAPH.
Merry Christmas :3

*RUNS FOR THE HILLS*

Evil or Very Mad That. Is not. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 pm

This picture deserves to be reposted. Again and again. Twisted Evil

LOVE.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:31 pm

2. If no one know what I look like, why are the Guild guardians on watch for me? What about the barrier?

Guild? Keep watch on you??? (I think the only one who dare try to keep watch on you is Oswald and only Oswald.... ==) Isn't barrier just for Leingold (a.k.a. Immortal) only? I doubt they lived that long enough to know that you are one of the Immortal.......... I more doubt it that they know how you looks like......

3. That's even more depressing. 24 pages.... versus 67. You call yourselves fans? [/color]Evil or Very Mad [color=red]
P.s. Rin, Santa costume? Your Earth celebrations are weird... why would you want me to dress up as an overweight, bearded old man? =.=

B-but I- I mean we trying to make your fan page increasing!
If Earth people talk about Christmas then the imagine is about Santa (I don't mean about the overweight and white beard. Or that was in my mind) using some flying whatever vehicle with some sort of deer as whatever, and bring a ton of present! And sneaking (I don't mean it but that was the only word that pop in my head) into a good kid house and put the present below the beautiful Christmas tree! Don't ask me how I imagine it. Blame it on the Christmas movie in the TV that always talk about that when I get some holiday! >,<

Sorry!! D:> I didn't realise I missed some!!

1. ( ) provides unwanted mental image. What would I do? You've given some examples yourself, so I'll let you muse on those. Cool

2. Well, technically I wasn't born. As in born. Nope.

3. *evil LOL* But she IS my subordinate! Would you rather I lie? You can try if you want, but I don't advise it.

4. They taste like... every good food you could ever want. The good souls, anyway. Strong souls are like a banquet in themselves. The bad souls... they don't really taste of anything. Good or bad. Boring.

5. Keep the autograph, but the smile is mine.

Does she look like Vestoria and Aldius...? I don't know about Aldius because my stalker killed him before I was created... and you'd have to be blind not to see the resemblance between her and Vestoria. =.=
1. *sigh* I think you will make more good to hear answer.
2. I mean in what month and date? I think you born in Creperum
3. *rolling eyes* Yeah, yeah. At least said her cute or pretty or rude or something like that! Poor Len..... *pull out handkerchief and start sobbing*
4. o_O so it taste like that.......
5. Thankies for the Autograph!!!!! We will get to see you somehow smile! *with a rapid speed change my siggy*
Stalker? You? Oh, you mean Oswald....... I think you born before you-know-what-tragedy right? (But, thanks to that Oswald and Cheryl meet, yay!!!) Since you seems like know much about Aldius and you know that Oswald is (sorry) rejected by Old Hag.
Back to top Go down
Shappire_amber
Newborn user
Newborn user
Shappire_amber

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:21 am

Then I'll dye it green again. As far as I'm aware, hair dye doesn't take on immortal hair anyway...

......... I think Chel just ninja'd me =.=

*EDIT*

What. =.= What what what? When did you??

PLUS AUTOGRAPH.
Merry Christmas :3

*RUNS FOR THE HILLS*

Evil or Very Mad That. Is not. Cool.
*blush* Thanos-sama.......... you looks so cool!

Eh, mmmm did you ever think to wear mask? (like Zephyr face that Rin have in her cellphone)
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 12:15 am

Shappire_amber wrote:
*blush* Thanos-sama.......... you looks so cool!

Eh, mmmm did you ever think to wear mask? (like Zephyr face that Rin have in her cellphone)

I hate masks. =.= They should all burn.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:11 am

Thanos which one did you choose? Cheryl or Vestoria? Couldn't say neither. As a possible mate before Len show up.

How is it feel failed twice to "Conquer Fantasia"?? Did you even go to Villain school and learn how to do that properly? You even can learn to laugh looks like villain *witch laugh*

What do you think about Zephyr? and his apron video?? Did you found it..... funny or something *play the video*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCd0ZUInSqU
What do you think about this video??? Don't kill me okay.....
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 9:15 pm

rin966 wrote:
Thanos which one did you choose? Cheryl or Vestoria? Couldn't say neither. As a possible mate before Len show up.

How is it feel failed twice to "Conquer Fantasia"?? Did you even go to Villain school and learn how to do that properly? You even can learn to laugh looks like villain *witch laugh*

What do you think about Zephyr? and his apron video?? Did you found it..... funny or something *play the video*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCd0ZUInSqU
What do you think about this video??? Don't kill me okay.....

1. That's both... Why would I want to even... Oswald's... excuse me while I go and throw up. =.=

2. Like a 'BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Twisted Evil '? Well, I can laugh like that. Except you can't hear my voice so you can't hear me. Hahahaha. Twisted Evil Villain school? I never went to ANY school. Also, what do you mean by twice? If anything, the first time was Creeper Man's failure, not mine. Not forgetting that he's the one who killed people for a thousand years and that I only ate their souls... sometimes I forget that he's the 'good guy'. ¬¬

3. .............................................................................................................................

Thanos has left the building.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 8:27 am

Oh, Chel, you've forgotten one line. Very Happy

*Thanos tries to discreetly cover his nosebleed and leaves the building*
Back to top Go down
Shappire_amber
Newborn user
Newborn user
Shappire_amber

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:25 pm

Thanos how is Oswald Cheryl Valen and Cain doing? Eh, I hear you like...... Guava... and souls. What souls did you prefer?

5 second please choose Cat or Mouse? can't say neither. What is your greatest wish right now? and which one did you prefer, Pink Hood or Frilly Hood? can't say neither or both.

What will you respond if Len said (not me.... >///<) "I Love You???"
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:29 pm

Ooh hey, I haven't asked Thanos any questions yet. -cacklecackle-

All right, Thanos-tan.
1. If I made you guava jam and put it on guava bread, would you like it?
2. ..so do good tasting souls taste like guavas?
3. Do you know that cloak makes you look like a hobo? Very Happy

4. Do you know that Zephyr will always be on top? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Quote :
4. Do you know that Zephyr will always be on top? Very Happy

THIS OH THIS.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:41 pm

THANOS, OH THANOS. I'm not satisfied with your answers on MY questions.

1. I know you, Thanos. With all those interviews before and some more teasers, pictures, thingies, whatever. *throws a random guava to Thanos* First of all, I'm not asking some lovey-dovey thing here for starters. What do you think of Zephyr? Is he some sort of a hindrance to your plans? What about his friends, and most especially, his father? They are pretty BIG on society, and they can pretty much be a hardship on your... plans. C:

2. Speaking of plans... *throws a guava on Thanos again* I've played the past games. From being just a personification of the realm that whispers weird stuff to the main obtainable guy?! What improvement! c:
So, my question is, what do you think now that your exposures in the games have grown so quickly? Having more fans is fun, in my opinion, but I'm asking yours.

3. You've seen the fanarts. Fanfictions. All those fanclubs. I know who is the Gray Man you are talking about in MoGF, Thanos. XD
Oswald, speaking of the Gray Man, has a lot of fanarts. So does you. Some artists even drew both of you topless. *shows the drawings while handing Thanos guavas again* So, don't you have any violent reactions about this? Being scandalized of being topless is ... well, kinda embarrassing. And most of the members of the Thanos fanclub is .. fan-girling about it. Any reactions about this? (Not me, though.)

LONG QUESTIONS.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 6:52 pm

*give a box full of fresh guavas* It is my way to say sorry for asking weird things....... I like how you answer me about villain school. Ehem, long story short I want to ask some couple question, normal (and weird) one.
1. How is it feel to have your own body? You just some phantom and ghost-like thing in the previous game.
2. If you have a chance to take something from our world, what will you take? Take the whole world isn't an option. *force Iggy who just pass to explain*
3. Did you the one whom stole the document in the demo? *get some flying kick, shot and bricked* Forget I asked. Which color did you like? Bloody Red or Guava color (whatever the color is)??? both isn't an option.
4. How do you think about Cheryl? Forget Oswald *hear Oswald scream to kill me maybe?* I'm just asking your opinion about her. (does she match Oswald or not in your view since she is your *cough* Sister-in-law. We in here is fine with it.)
5. Pistols or Bat ???
6. 5 second! 45-45+34+16= .........?
7. (Wow I ask a lot today!) Did you already see some drawing with you in a maid costume declared (by Kirroha and Thanos fanclub fangirls) as Thanon. (me in it too!)
Here your Guava *give a box full of guavas*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm

I AM NOT INVOLVED IN THIS THANON BUSINESS.

DON'T KILL ME. D:
Back to top Go down
RizNutz92
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:44 pm

To Thanos ,
What will you do if you have many fans like Zephyr and they stalk you like there's no tomorrow ??? What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews and surveys~
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: