Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Interviews and surveys~

Go down 
+33
Digital Gaa-chan
Doggy Nino
The Monkey Ninja
Dreaded_Lolita
Rovaiine
Faye Eyre
nayuze
lepapillonrouge
Alice PH
~chel
Valen0425
kantocan1
Sleix
Riviera
sweetdreams
Bastion
Qookies
~Sire Kirroha
Aquane
Sana96
sazanami
MikuRosa
Ana
LumenAstrum
michiyo-milkshake
andraliba
rin966
sayuri
Nyama-Chama
icerain
akatsukiwolf19
Angelique
azureXtwilight
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Ahh, I wish chel is here to answer Sad
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm

RizNutz92 wrote:
To Thanos ,
What will you do if you have many fans like Zephyr and they stalk you like there's no tomorrow ??? What a Face

To some guy who's been living for a thousand years, would he be afraid of a bunch of stalkers?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 pm

~Kirroha wrote:
RizNutz92 wrote:
To Thanos ,
What will you do if you have many fans like Zephyr and they stalk you like there's no tomorrow ??? What a Face

To some guy who's been living for a thousand years, would he be afraid of a bunch of stalkers?

Totally. More than ever if one of those stalkers happens to be Zypher.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm

I agree.
Hmm.....
I missed Zephyr and Alviss's interview T_T
*gives a basket of guavas to Thanos*
Weeeeeeeeelllllll,
my question for Thanos is
What type of girl do you like, the short-tempered kickass type or the sweet gentle domestic type?
And neither is not an option, you HAVE to choose one!
Back to top Go down
BSK
Newborn user
Newborn user
BSK

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:44 am

Is there a third option?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 am

I am replying!

Shappire_amber wrote:
Thanos how is Oswald Cheryl Valen and Cain doing? Eh, I hear you like...... Guava... and souls. What souls did you prefer?

I don't like being accused as a stalker who stalks not-so-important people. I haven't tried THAT much to have a preference, hehehehehe... *azure strangles Thanos*

Shappire_amber wrote:

5 second please choose Cat or Mouse? can't say neither. What is your greatest wish right now? and which one did you prefer, Pink Hood or Frilly Hood? can't say neither or both.

THIS
Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 Scary+cat+2

It's no use saying it to someone who can't make it true nor give the items to me...

Shappire_amber wrote:

What will you respond if Len said (not me.... >///<) "I Love You???"

Would you say those to me Len? *Len shouting in the background* No? Alright, your loss.

lepapillonrouge wrote:
Ooh hey, I haven't asked Thanos any questions yet. -cacklecackle-

All right, Thanos-tan.
1. If I made you guava jam and put it on guava bread, would you like it?
2. ..so do good tasting souls taste like guavas?
3. Do you know that cloak makes you look like a hobo? Very Happy

4. Do you know that Zephyr will always be on top? Very Happy

1. I'd like to see you try...
2. Not really, they can never get me to be full.
3. Good, that should scare the fangirls away.
4. HahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ahem.

LumenAstrum wrote:
THANOS, OH THANOS. I'm not satisfied with your answers on MY questions.

1. I know you, Thanos. With all those interviews before and some more teasers, pictures, thingies, whatever. *throws a random guava to Thanos* First of all, I'm not asking some lovey-dovey thing here for starters. What do you think of Zephyr? Is he some sort of a hindrance to your plans? What about his friends, and most especially, his father? They are pretty BIG on society, and they can pretty much be a hardship on your... plans. C:

2. Speaking of plans... *throws a guava on Thanos again* I've played the past games. From being just a personification of the realm that whispers weird stuff to the main obtainable guy?! What improvement! c:
So, my question is, what do you think now that your exposures in the games have grown so quickly? Having more fans is fun, in my opinion, but I'm asking yours.

3. You've seen the fanarts. Fanfictions. All those fanclubs. I know who is the Gray Man you are talking about in MoGF, Thanos. XD
Oswald, speaking of the Gray Man, has a lot of fanarts. So does you. Some artists even drew both of you topless. *shows the drawings while handing Thanos guavas again* So, don't you have any violent reactions about this? Being scandalized of being topless is ... well, kinda embarrassing. And most of the members of the Thanos fanclub is .. fan-girling about it. Any reactions about this? (Not me, though.)

LONG QUESTIONS.

1. What are you doing throwing guavas at me like I'm some monkeys at the random zoo? Hindrance of my plan? As if that mortal boy could even do something.

2. All I care about is in this new game I'm getting more screen time then Oswald. That's good.

3. I think I'm getting used to that...

rin966 wrote:
*give a box full of fresh guavas* It is my way to say sorry for asking weird things....... I like how you answer me about villain school. Ehem, long story short I want to ask some couple question, normal (and weird) one.
1. How is it feel to have your own body? You just some phantom and ghost-like thing in the previous game.
2. If you have a chance to take something from our world, what will you take? Take the whole world isn't an option. *force Iggy who just pass to explain*
3. Did you the one whom stole the document in the demo? *get some flying kick, shot and bricked* Forget I asked. Which color did you like? Bloody Red or Guava color (whatever the color is)??? both isn't an option.
4. How do you think about Cheryl? Forget Oswald *hear Oswald scream to kill me maybe?* I'm just asking your opinion about her. (does she match Oswald or not in your view since she is your *cough* Sister-in-law. We in here is fine with it.)
5. Pistols or Bat ???
6. 5 second! 45-45+34+16= .........?
7. (Wow I ask a lot today!) Did you already see some drawing with you in a maid costume declared (by Kirroha and Thanos fanclub fangirls) as Thanon. (me in it too!)
Here your Guava *give a box full of guavas*

What's with all these guavas...

1. Nothing's better. Sadly I couldn't go through walls anymore. Hmph, at least I can appreciate the doors now.
2. I won't. Going to your world will make me a mere mortal.
3. Bloody Red.
4. Both of them are equally annoying.
5. What?
6. 50
7. Someone told me if I screwed with the ACK people they will screw up my script....

RizNutz92 wrote:
To Thanos ,

See above.

Elemental Princess wrote:
I agree.
Hmm.....
Weeeeeeeeelllllll,
What type of girl do you like, the short-tempered kickass type or the sweet gentle domestic type?

I think I should make a guava free litter box.

It depends on the girl. Personality cannot be judged by only superficial traits like "sweet" or "kickass"

Next time we'll be having the girl, LENARCHE! :3
Stay tuned!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:42 pm

Yay, Len get some turn! Ahahaha *ahem* okay first question is always the random.
1. What if you coincidentally kiss one of the Fantasia 3 boys (Shea, Alviss, Avalon, Albel, Forte, Nero, Ignitio, Zephyr, and..... Thanos!), how is your reaction will be? *in heart want to know what will all of them say when they do it* I won't let you run away from this question!
2. So, What is your favorite food? And favorite color if you have any.
3. I know you are Null and all but, be honest what is your favorite element?
4. Did you want to see the past? If yes, what do you want to see?
5. What is your greatest wish right now?
6. What is your guy type?
Yeah, that's it I guess. I hope you the best!!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Yay~ Lenny~

1. If you had to go on a date with Nero, Alviss, Ignitio, Avalon, Albel, Forte, Nero, Shea, Thanos, or Zephyr who would you pick? Can't Say NEITHER!!!!! OR NONE!!!!
2. Who do you like better Zephyr or Thanos?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Lenarche!

Hmm...
What's your favourite colour?
And your favourite food?
Best childhood memory?
Out of the boys you met at Guild, who do you like the best so far? Not as a boyfriend.

Last edited by Ana on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:31 pm

Len! Len! Why are you so awesome! Very Happy jkjk

1. 'Len' is more commonly used as a guy's name. In fact, I'm planning to name the guy in my next game 'Lennox', nicknamed 'Len'. What do you think about that? XD
2. If you must change your hair colour, what would you change it to?
3. I think you're better than Zephyr (because you're actually nice to people and can still be snarky when you want to). What do you think about this compliment?
4. Would you grovel on the floor and abandon all your pride to get out of a desperate situation?
5. Would you still have come to PAO, had you not believed that your past was related to the guild?
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm

Oh, Len-chan~

1. You know that one song that Zephyr plays during the demo? So, do you know how to sing Very Happy Or play any other instruments?
2. Er, you might have not heard about this, but there was a contest recently and I...kind of made a song about you. and Zephyr. Getting...together....

You won't kill me right?

3. You know Zepyhr will always be on top, right?

Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 8:03 pm

LENAAAARCHE

1. Heeeey. I love your personality~ <3 I just wanna ask... From all the guys you met in the guild... which is your... bestfriend? Very Happy

2. You think Fir and you will have some kind of argument?

3. I'll just say... a LOT of people supports your so-called "RIVAL". So what's your reaction about this?
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 6:53 pm

rin966 wrote:
Yay, Len get some turn! Ahahaha *ahem* okay first question is always the random.
1. What if you coincidentally kiss one of the Fantasia 3 boys (Shea, Alviss, Avalon, Albel, Forte, Nero, Ignitio, Zephyr, and..... Thanos!), how is your reaction will be? *in heart want to know what will all of them say when they do it* I won't let you run away from this question!
2. So, What is your favorite food? And favorite color if you have any.
3. I know you are Null and all but, be honest what is your favorite element?
4. Did you want to see the past? If yes, what do you want to see?
5. What is your greatest wish right now?
6. What is your guy type?
Yeah, that's it I guess. I hope you the best!!!!

1. NOOOOOO! MY FIRST KISS! X_x
2. I eat everything Mom made for me! But if I have to choose it would be pies, any type of pies. My favorite color, errr.... CERTAINLY NOT GREEN >(
3. Personally it will be light because I am born in the month of luminarium!
4. My real parents Very Happy Is it ok if I slap them for leaving me? Just kidding XD They must have a good reason for that.
5. To be able to find my past, and rank-up!!! YAY!
6. I like guys that actually cares about me... and not overprotective. Anyone who doesn't SNARK AT OTHERS LIKE... Nevermind~

Angelique wrote:
Yay~ Lenny~

1. If you had to go on a date with Nero, Alviss, Ignitio, Avalon, Albel, Forte, Nero, Shea, Thanos, or Zephyr who would you pick? Can't Say NEITHER!!!!! OR NONE!!!!
2. Who do you like better Zephyr or Thanos?

1. Anyone but Zephyr >(
2. I guess the latter? ^_^; Both are annoying but at least Thanos didn't snark at me..

Ana wrote:
Lenarche!

Hmm...
Best childhood memory?
Out of the boys you met at Guild, who do you like the best so far? Not as a boyfriend.

Haiii Very Happy
Best childhood memory would be... When my dad trained me how to milk the cow, I screwed up but in the end everyone laughed XD
Iggy, he's near my age so I can relate to him. So unlike someone's who is actually my age but act like he's a thoooooousand times better.

~Kirroha wrote:
Len! Len! Why are you so awesome! Very Happy jkjk

1. 'Len' is more commonly used as a guy's name. In fact, I'm planning to name the guy in my next game 'Lennox', nicknamed 'Len'. What do you think about that? XD
2. If you must change your hair colour, what would you change it to?
3. I think you're better than Zephyr (because you're actually nice to people and can still be snarky when you want to). What do you think about this compliment?
4. Would you grovel on the floor and abandon all your pride to get out of a desperate situation?
5. Would you still have come to PAO, had you not believed that your past was related to the guild?

Hey, hey! Thanks! XD

1. Cool! >D
2. I guess red? Red looks cool and RAAAR and all! XD
3. Thank you! Finally someone notices!
4. If someone's life depends on this, then yes. Sad
5. I guess! I have nowhere else to go...

lepapillonrouge wrote:
Oh, Len-chan~

1. You know that one song that Zephyr plays during the demo? So, do you know how to sing Very Happy Or play any other instruments?
2. Er, you might have not heard about this, but there was a contest recently and I...kind of made a song about you. and Zephyr. Getting...together....

You won't kill me right?

3. You know Zepyhr will always be on top, right?

1. I can sing, but I'm terrible at dancing :3
2. I... don't kknow what to say Mad
3. Yes! On top of the dog poop that is! XD

LumenAstrum wrote:
LENAAAARCHE

1. Heeeey. I love your personality~ <3 I just wanna ask... From all the guys you met in the guild... which is your... bestfriend? Very Happy

2. You think Fir and you will have some kind of argument?

3. I'll just say... a LOT of people supports your so-called "RIVAL". So what's your reaction about this?

1. Yaay <3
I guess it's Iggy, he's around my age so I can relate to him better (and he's nice)
2. Friends argue sometimes... Right?
3. I know, people on the guild are like that. I WILL MAKE THEM SUPPORT ME! D:

This is still Len's week until next week! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 pm

Quote :

THIS. OH THIS. <3
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 11:54 pm

Yay More questions!

1. Len~ What do you think of Oswald (Hot demon guy with silver hair and red eyes)?
2. What were your parents like?
3. I see you like Iggy very well~ SO YOU MUST LOVE HIM!!! Also does it mean you prefer the younger type?
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
2. I eat everything Mom made for me! But if I have to choose it would be pies, any type of pies. My favorite color, errr.... CERTAINLY NOT GREEN >(
4. My real parents Very Happy Is it ok if I slap them for leaving me? Just kidding XD They must have a good reason for that.
6. I like guys that actually cares about me... and not overprotective. Anyone who doesn't SNARK AT OTHERS LIKE... Nevermind~
It looks like your mom cooks is good! *hear something explode from kitchen* MOM WOULD YOU STOP BLOWING OUR KITCHEN?! Eh, not green?! Thanos is a little greenie but...... I know that you mean Zephyr. You hate him until your bone aren't you?

azureXtwilight wrote:
Good Reaction Len, Very Good..... *giggle*

azureXtwilight wrote:
3. I know, people on the guild are like that. I WILL MAKE THEM SUPPORT ME! D:
Don't worry Len we here always and always support you! In many ways.....
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

YAY~

1. It happened to me a while ago... where people started framing me and they blamed me their faults, made it feel like they have set-up something. If the same thing happens to you, what will you do?

2. Nah, don't worry. Even though I like Zephyr, I like you more. GIRL POWER! Very Happy
Anyway, you mentioned Iggy is your "bestfriend". (evil thoughts >D) Aside from him, is there any other guy that is on your "friends' circle" list?

3. And in relation with Iggy as your bestie, if he ever invites you to go to his world (and never ever come back! Very Happy), will you join him?

4. Is there a guy whom you don't find yourself comfortable with? (Don't answer Forte, pleaaaase XD)

5. You sing, yeah! I like singing, and most especially, I really like your voice! C:
Question is : What song (song here from our world preferably) would you like to sing with your special someone?

I'm outta questions. ^_^'''
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 11:55 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:

I agree.
Hmm.....
Weeeeeeeeelllllll,

It depends on the girl. Personality cannot be judged by only superficial traits like "sweet" or "kickass"

Stay tuned!

Hmm......not bad Thanos, not bad at all......
Good to know you're that kind of guy......
I agree with you completely, personality cannot be judged by such superficial traits

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Questions for Len:
You HAVE to ANSWER THESE questions or you'll find yourself at the end of multiple crazily high powered water, wind and ice spells. I'm not the Elemental Princess for nothing, you know.
1. If you grew up on a farm then how did you learn to use swords?
2. You seem to mention Zephyr a lot, hmm...... I wonder why???~~~*whistles innocently*
3. Don't you find swords heavy? personally I prefer daggers but then again that's just my opinion~~~~
4. Doesn't your hair get in your way during training or practice?
5. Your thoughts on all the guys~~~~
6. Tell us a few good points about all the guys~~~
7. What do you think about the girls in MOGF other than you (not meant in a weird way)?
8. Would you believe me if I tell you that Alviss is a yandere? (Yandere is a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence.Yandere characters are mentally unstable, often using extreme violence as an outlet for their emotions.)
9. Have I mentioned I think you're an awesome character?
Also about your cooking skills~~~ Have you ever thought about asking Fir for cooking lessons?
10. Name one super embarrassing moment that you most definitely want to forget. (This moment should have NOTHING to do with Zephyr)
11. *hands over a video of Zephyr in a pink frilly apron* Since I gave you such a good piece of blackmail material, what would you give me in return? Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
12.Tell us about your previous boyfriend.
13. It must really hurt, right? Not knowing who your parents are and not knowing where you belong to................
How do you cope with it?

Okay!!!!!! I'm done!!!! ^_^
Thanks for answering the questions, Len ^^
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Angelique wrote:
Yay More questions!

1. Len~ What do you think of Oswald (Hot demon guy with silver hair and red eyes)?
2. What were your parents like?
3. I see you like Iggy very well~ SO YOU MUST LOVE HIM!!! Also does it mean you prefer the younger type?

1. He's awesome! X3 <3 <3
2. My parents are the typical ones, sometimes they are sweet, mainly talk very much about my future and blah. My mom was a good cook, and my dad usually crack unfunny jokes, but I can tell he's trying to make us all happy.
3. Well, I can relate to him because the other are superior than mine so I feel like there's a gap. With Iggy it's better. It's not like I like him that way. I don't really like the younger type because I like the "experienced" type. Fir's the one who likes cute types! XD

LumenAstrum wrote:
YAY~

1. It happened to me a while ago... where people started framing me and they blamed me their faults, made it feel like they have set-up something. If the same thing happens to you, what will you do?

2. Nah, don't worry. Even though I like Zephyr, I like you more. GIRL POWER! Very Happy
Anyway, you mentioned Iggy is your "bestfriend". (evil thoughts >D) Aside from him, is there any other guy that is on your "friends' circle" list?

3. And in relation with Iggy as your bestie, if he ever invites you to go to his world (and never ever come back! Very Happy), will you join him?

4. Is there a guy whom you don't find yourself comfortable with? (Don't answer Forte, pleaaaase XD)

5. You sing, yeah! I like singing, and most especially, I really like your voice! C:
Question is : What song (song here from our world preferably) would you like to sing with your special someone?

I'm outta questions. ^_^'''

1. I'm gonna find proof and kick the real culprit's ass >(
2. YAY! X3 Friend list... Almost all the seniors are nice enough people. But isn't it depend on the player that determine who my circle of friends are? XD
3. No >( I don't wanna lose my powah.
4. Snarky-brocolli-vegetable head.
5. The song I like... One day, I was sitting near the windooow~

azureXtwilight wrote:

I agree.
Hmm.....
Weeeeeeeeelllllll,

Stay tuned!

Hmm......not bad Thanos, not bad at all......
Good to know you're that kind of guy......
I agree with you completely, personality cannot be judged by such superficial traits

Cool Cool Cool Cool

Questions for Len:
You HAVE to ANSWER THESE questions or you'll find yourself at the end of multiple crazily high powered water, wind and ice spells. I'm not the Elemental Princess for nothing, you know.
1. If you grew up on a farm then how did you learn to use swords?
2. You seem to mention Zephyr a lot, hmm...... I wonder why???~~~*whistles innocently*
3. Don't you find swords heavy? personally I prefer daggers but then again that's just my opinion~~~~
4. Doesn't your hair get in your way during training or practice?
5. Your thoughts on all the guys~~~~
6. Tell us a few good points about all the guys~~~
7. What do you think about the girls in MOGF other than you (not meant in a weird way)?
8. Would you believe me if I tell you that Alviss is a yandere? (Yandere is a Japanese term for a person who is initially very loving and gentle to someone before their devotion becomes destructive in nature, often through violence.Yandere characters are mentally unstable, often using extreme violence as an outlet for their emotions.)
9. Have I mentioned I think you're an awesome character?
Also about your cooking skills~~~ Have you ever thought about asking Fir for cooking lessons?
10. Name one super embarrassing moment that you most definitely want to forget. (This moment should have NOTHING to do with Zephyr)
11. *hands over a video of Zephyr in a pink frilly apron* Since I gave you such a good piece of blackmail material, what would you give me in return? Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
12.Tell us about your previous boyfriend.
13. It must really hurt, right? Not knowing who your parents are and not knowing where you belong to................
How do you cope with it?

Okay!!!!!! I'm done!!!! ^_^
Thanks for answering the questions, Len ^^

1. My father! He taught me to defend myself. He once was a soldier, you know :3
2. Well, I have to be reminded that he's the top of the mountain I wanna reach and defeat!
3. Swords ruuule! XD Daggers are for thieves. (Maybe it's me being superficial)
4. Sometimes, but mom says long hair make girls look more girly so... XD
5. Everyone is nice, except for ONE >(
6. Well... Senior Forte, Albel and Avalon are the mature type, the ones that really look like "HIGH SENIORS", whom I look up to, and the others tend to look more like a big brother, which is nice because I don't have any brothers or sisters. Smile Iggy is like my younger brother, I find having a younger brother nice and Zephyr will be like... the class bully? But he's strong so that's a plus I guess. XP
7. They are all nice! Fir and Renee are my closest friend, Feysa too because she always gives me delicious food sample XD and Marine is kinda shy (I wish she can be more open to Forte about her feelings, but looking at them is cute XD). Seraphina is a strong girl, I wish she and Shea can get along, because she seem to hate him. Euphie...Poor Euphie TT_TT
I wish someday she'll be happy... I don't like Meloria for some reason, she seems a bit... Nobly for my rate? :O
8. I haven't known him very much so it may be very likely XD But, wow!
9. Thanks! I am thinking of making Feysa teach me, but I haven't the time~
10. :S Meeting my ex-boyfriend and her new girlfriend...
11. Waw! Is this valid? I don't want to be killed by frigging fans if it's a lie. Surprised
12. HE'S A JEEERK! DX
13. I have friends, and my step-parents! That's enough :3

Len is done, now next is the beta girl, Euphemia De'Renquold. There must be lots of questions since she hasn't been introduced yet :3

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Quote :
10. :S Meeting my ex-boyfriend and her new girlfriend...

ZOMG! I just knew that Felix was secretly a girl! >D
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Felix???
Is that Len's ex-boyfriend's name????
??.??
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Maybe, but that is pretty much inconsequential.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:31 am

Oh damn, What I miss for days when I'm not even touch my computer..... AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! *frustration scream* ehem so we have Euphy interviewed now.....
1. Did you already have your first kiss (stolen)?
2. What is...... your favorite color?
3. Errr Your Best Friends so far?
4. What is your greatest wish?
Okay, my head is a little broken right now. That's it for now....... I guess
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:17 pm

(I shall be taking over the interview. Ohohoho.)

rin966 wrote:

1. Did you already have your first kiss (stolen)?

Euphie blinks

I... don't quite understand your question, but I think not...

Quote :
2. What is...... your favorite color?

Favourite color? Perhaps something that is... not too flamboyant. Violet, perhaps.

Quote :
3. Errr Your Best Friends so far?

Euphie looks even more confused

Best friends? ... I'm very sorry. I'm a daughter of the de'Renquold family. I must uphold the standards of my house.

Quote :
4. What is your greatest wish?

Euphie jolts suddenly

Wish...?

Euphie stiffens

I'm not allowed... I don't know what you are talking about. Haha... you look weary, maybe you need a cup of tea? I'll ask Remina to get you a cup of tea... I'm sorry, but I don't think I'm allowed to talk to you any longer. I think... I have to leave. Wish you well.

Quote :
Okay, my head is a little broken right now. That's it for now....... I guess

Please be wary of your health. Do have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Can I still ask? xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews and surveys~
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: