Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Interviews and surveys~

Go down 
+33
Digital Gaa-chan
Doggy Nino
The Monkey Ninja
Dreaded_Lolita
Rovaiine
Faye Eyre
nayuze
lepapillonrouge
Alice PH
~chel
Valen0425
kantocan1
Sleix
Riviera
sweetdreams
Bastion
Qookies
~Sire Kirroha
Aquane
Sana96
sazanami
MikuRosa
Ana
LumenAstrum
michiyo-milkshake
andraliba
rin966
sayuri
Nyama-Chama
icerain
akatsukiwolf19
Angelique
azureXtwilight
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 am

Survey set 2 has been merged here.
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:47 am

Dang, I missed Zephy week...ah well.

To Alviss: What type of girl or boy do you like~?
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 12:41 pm

I want to ask one more question for Alviss, What is your reaction if I send you cursed letter??? Don't worry I won't send any just curious.....
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:00 pm

I don't answer scratched questions...

~Crown Princess Kirroha wrote:

DAMN YOU ZEPHYR! XDDDD

To Alviss: What do you think of the de'Renquold family? Had your parents ever told you about them? Very Happy

I just know that they are some kind of our rival family... I don't mind them much, but I hear their daughter is really pretty Embarassed

LumenAstrum wrote:
ALVISSSSSS~

Can you cook? If yes, what things do you cook? Smile

I cannot cook...

LumenAstrum wrote:

Do you find Avalon intimidating?

Not really, when you get to see another side of Avalon, he is not as intimidating as people think...

rin966 wrote:

So for Alviss mmmmmmmm *thinking* first, here some cake and candy! I hear you like it! ^^ hide some weird bottle inside cape

Thank you very much, I'll have someone taste it first. Ohohoh...

rin966 wrote:
What do you think about Len?

She's a nice girl. I really think she's good for Shea. Razz

rin966 wrote:
And what will you do if you could meet your ancestor Volgie-wogie????

I really want to ask about how he could be such a great person... Smile

~Evil Angelique wrote:
Alviss why are you a yandere?

What is that?

~Evil Angelique wrote:

Also what is your favorite sweet?

Anything chocolate Very Happy

~Evil Angelique wrote:

Also what would you do if you walked in while Lenarch was changing?

I take you deleted the question XD

sayuri wrote:
*Off Topic*

My teachers always said I am was terrible at following directions. *facepalm*

Yeah, you can just take the questions for whoever from my first post. Nyeh Sad.

I guess I can squeeze one more out for Alviss-kun.

What's your favorite song? Razz

Anything played by the person upstairs, maybe? I don't listen to music much~

sayuri wrote:
Alviss: We know that Avalon has plenty of fangirls. Do they ever try and pair you up with your brother? And yes, I mean romantically.

I don't think of Avalon that way... That's kind of creepy...

sayuri wrote:
Why do you have such unnaturally colored hair?

Er... Iggy mentioned something about genetics...

Bastion wrote:

Why do you look more your greatsomething grandaddy's brother instead of your greatgrandaddy?
(Translation: Why does he look more like Cyrus then Volg?)

I... I have no clue? D:

Bastion wrote:
Also, how does one attract a cute yandare such as yourself? pirat

Yandere?
Errr... I don't get it...
Embarassed

Sana96 wrote:
What do you think of Avalon being scared of ghosts?

Weellll, everyone have weaknesses. If Avalon doesn't have one I will envy him. (I taked like I haven't envied him already~ -_-)

LumenAstrum wrote:
QUESTION FROM MY CLASSMATE. NOT FROM ME.

Who do you prefer to get crackshipped be with: Shea, Zephyr or Nero? xDDDD Give rankings. Smile
Does crackship mean you're cracking someone's head or something? That's scary...

lepapillonrouge wrote:
Dang, I missed Zephy week...ah well.

To Alviss: What type of girl or boy do you like~?

I like the quiet and feminime type girls, really. I am actually quite talkative, but paired up with loud people makes me quite submissive... I also like girls in black frilly clothes :3

rin966 wrote:
I want to ask one more question for Alviss, What is your reaction if I send you cursed letter??? Don't worry I won't send any just curious.....

Let's just hope you sleep with one eye open, hehe.

Next will be Albel week~

Ta-ta everuyone~ :3
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:31 pm

ALBEL! *suspicious grin* first try this Pink Frilly Lolita dress!!!!!!! And I don't take "NO" for an answer! *chase Albel with unmatched speed after knowing that he will run away immediately*

I hear that you likes animal very much and hate animal hunting! *pouring frog, bat, rat, etc in a pot* Then how you first meet why you best friend with Avalon? I remember his favorite food is meat as long as I can remember.....

And I just want to know why you hate Nero so much except the reason he is a real carnivore? He is cute in my eyes! especially for my research sometimes.....*prepare knife*

*grab some Guardios animal thing* Is it Styx??? It looks tasty....... better bring this for my dragon, they are starving right now..... What did you do if I send you cursed letter??? because I want to send one right now! Anyway teach me how to gamble!

Last edited by rin966 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm edit some of my question!)
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:34 pm

I JUST WANT TO SAY....

HE'S SO DENSEEEEE!
Especially on the crackship thing... And he's yandere and he doesn't even know what the word "yandere" means... xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Alviss didn't exist in our world Lumen-chan! They didn't know how us naming thing...... And that was how our cutie Alviss talk! Maybe he just never want to answer it!

Hey, you said you hope I sleep with one eye when I will send you some cursed letter! That was piss me of, now I will send you a thousand of cursed letter right now!!!!!!!!!
cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

That's why, we need Iggy to explain! Hurry up explain it to those dense people! If you do that I promise I wouldn't send you a cursed letter when you get your turn and change it into Raven Autograph (If he have any.....)
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:58 pm

rin966 wrote:
Alviss didn't exist in our world Lumen-chan! They didn't know how us naming thing...... And that was how our cutie Alviss talk! Maybe he just never want to answer it!

Hey, you said you hope I sleep with one eye when I will send you some cursed letter! That was piss me of, now I will send you a thousand of cursed letter right now!!!!!!!!!
cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops

That's why, we need Iggy to explain! Hurry up explain it to those dense people! If you do that I promise I wouldn't send you a cursed letter when you get your turn and change it into Raven Autograph (If he have any.....)

XDD True that, how are you supposed to know about yandere while you live in Fantasia?
Still, it's not like Iggy is an anime freak like us. He doesn't know either.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:08 pm

ALBELLLLLL~
Don't worry, I'm not one of those fangirls...
And sorry, I ate before a dead pigeon. *is shot*

First question. Do you find Len cute? : ))))

Second question. Concerning my eating-a-dead-pigeon thing... What actually started you to be a vegetarian? And an animal conserver-whatever? Sorry, I'm not exactly that much of a vegetarian, but I also eat fruits and some greeny-greens. c(:

Third question. What's your greatest wish?

Fourth question. I know Meloria (I forgot her nameeee, but I'm pretty sure it's Vanguardion) will fall for you... and if that happens, his brother (or NERO) will be your... whatever-in-law. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN IT'S YOU WEDDING AND YOU SEE HIM?!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Well, I forgot to ask. What is your favorite dress? The Ghotic one or Lolita one to dress up with??? couldn't say neither.*show two girl clothes*then what do you think about Nazim?

And what is your opinion about Meloria??? In fact she is your worst enemy family in other name Nero family, but don't relate it with our cutie Nero. I ask your opinion personally! And I wouldn't take "not in a relationship" or something like that as answer. If you answer honestly I ensure your pet live *grab Styx and ready to make a dragon eat it*

And we never travel to Valdrox for past 200 years. Mind to tell us how it is going in there? I just love to threaten people........ especially you! *evil witch laugh endlessly*

Last edited by rin966 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Whoa, people, people, hold on.
This is before the game, so let's just say Albel hasn't meet Mel yet XD
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:18 pm

AWWWWW. THAT SUCKS A LOT~ xDDD
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 5:01 am

Albel~ Here have a salad~

Now tell me what was the worst dress your sisters made you wear?
Back to top Go down
nayuze
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 9:28 am

Well then, pretend that Nero's sister or a part of his family fell in love with you and- well- you actually like her. ..Romantically.However, you didn't know that, THAT particular girl was Nero's close family member. What do you have to say about that? And I won't take "I'll just stay single." for a reply. D<
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 4:33 pm

This is bonus question! (Apply to all!!!) *ehem* Well, we make a scenario when one of the guy accidentally kiss Len for real!!! (like Cheryl and Oswald *cough* accidentally..... *cough* kissed.......*cough* in RoT) What is your reaction? and I repeat apply to all guy (Thanos included) and Len herself if she want to answer it, later......
Another bonus for Albel only, did you will faint when Len hug you, like when Valen hug Nazim??? (Nazim ended faint right? ^^)
It looks like I ask to many question.........
Back to top Go down
nayuze
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:12 am

rin966 wrote:
This is bonus question! (Apply to all!!!) *ehem* Well, we make a scenario when one of the guy accidentally kiss Len for real!!! (like Cheryl and Oswald *cough* accidentally..... *cough* kissed.......*cough* in RoT) What is your reaction? and I repeat apply to all guy (Thanos included) and Len herself if she want to answer it, later.......

I second that question! alien
Back to top Go down
Riviera
Newborn user
Newborn user
Riviera

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 8:56 am

This is me, being really behind the times.

1. Except thanos, who can be Len's canon in your mind?

Honestly, Zephyr's always struck me as the most canon-feeling one, if you leave Thanos out. He's so prominent in the game, plus his personality meshes very well with Len's and... I've noticed the tsundere's tend to win the girl in this series. Wink

2. Anything to improve on battles?

Ummm. They feel very... rigid. I wish I could give more descriptors to really get across what I mean by that, but that's all I can think of to describe it. There isn't a lot of flow... I wish there could be more flow, more continuous action of some kind. But I'm actually okay with it as it is now. That's just all I can come up with for improvement.

3. Is it necessary to add skip battle options?

Not necessary, but I'm always up for adding more options for people. Plus it'd help things move faster when you replay the game to get all those boys. Gotta catch 'em all, you know.

4. Any festivals or events do you wish for? (this is for all boys)

I feel like I answered this question already, somewhere, and I'm not sure if I did or I'm just misremembering a post on a different game.

Anyway: Flower festival (almost a staple of dates in otome games), Carnival (complete with food on a stick. Nero would be thrilled), Music (where you can make up songs and sing badly or do other music related stuff)

5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much?

There's never too much. Well, it's up to how much you're willing to do. I doubt any of us will complain that it's too long.

Okay, this is me being my oblivious and naive self, but I have to ask. I keep seeing Alviss being referred to as a yandere, but I remember nothing at all from the demo indicating this. All the yanderes I know of are pretty darn crazy and obsessive. He didn't show anything of that... is this all based on insider info, or am I really just that... attention deficit? I do have ADHD... XD
Back to top Go down
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:28 pm

Riviera wrote:

Okay, this is me being my oblivious and naive self, but I have to ask. I keep seeing Alviss being referred to as a yandere, but I remember nothing at all from the demo indicating this. All the yanderes I know of are pretty darn crazy and obsessive. He didn't show anything of that... is this all based on insider info, or am I really just that... attention deficit? I do have ADHD... XD

Yea, yea

I didn't see anything either x.x
I just assumed it was announced thing
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:26 pm

~Cap'n White Gummi Lumen wrote:
ALBELLLLLL~
Don't worry, I'm not one of those fangirls...
And sorry, I ate before a dead pigeon. *is shot*

First question. Do you find Len cute? : ))))

All girls are the same to me... >.>

Second question. Concerning my eating-a-dead-pigeon thing... What actually started you to be a vegetarian? And an animal conserver-whatever? Sorry, I'm not exactly that much of a vegetarian, but I also eat fruits and some greeny-greens. c(:

I guess because I grew up with them? I had no one else to play with excep for Styx and a few of his animal friends...

Third question. What's your greatest wish?

I want to be a rancher, no really. I don't want to be a prince or whatnot...

rin966 wrote:
Well, I forgot to ask. What is your favorite dress? The Ghotic one or Lolita one to dress up with??? couldn't say neither.*show two girl clothes*

Well, I think THAT girl looks cute with her lolita-- Gaaah, don't tell anyone!

rin966 wrote:
then what do you think about Nazim?

I have never met him.

rin966 wrote:

And we never travel to Valdrox for past 200 years. Mind to tell us how it is going in there? I just love to threaten people........ especially you! *evil witch laugh endlessly*

It's peaceful. Valrox has never changed much because it's hard to change when you are faced with a harsh climate.

~Evil Angelique wrote:
Albel~ Here have a salad~

Now tell me what was the worst dress your sisters made you wear?

Thank you Smile
The... yellow ones...

nayuze wrote:
Well then, pretend that Nero's sister or a part of his family fell in love with you and- well- you actually like her. ..Romantically.However, you didn't know that, THAT particular girl was Nero's close family member. What do you have to say about that? And I won't take "I'll just stay single." for a reply. D<

Eh? What? He has a sister?
I don't know, since I've never fallen in love with someone who is his close family.
I wonder what myself.

rin966 wrote:
This is bonus question! (Apply to all!!!) *ehem* Well, we make a scenario when one of the guy accidentally kiss Len for real!!! (like Cheryl and Oswald *cough* accidentally..... *cough* kissed.......*cough* in RoT) What is your reaction?

Someone block that image out of my mind....

rin966 wrote:

Another bonus for Albel only, did you will faint when Len hug you, like when Valen hug Nazim???

I am not afraid with girls, I just don't really like them.
Maybe I will just ask why, depends on the circumstances..

And that is it, next time we will ask.... Shea! :3
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:32 pm

RANCHER! That's one of the weirdest wishes I have ever heard.... xD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Tell that to the people in the harvest moon game XDD
Back to top Go down
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:16 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:

Tell that to the people in the harvest moon game XDD
Yea!
I love the harvest moon games! x.x
If I could I'd be a rancher too xD
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:28 am

Not that my answers will in any way affect the plot................... ehe. Cool

1. Name 3 fave boy and why

Zephyr: SNARK WINS HANDS DOWN. Plus he's short. And has sexyful eyes. Twisted Evil
Shea: DEMONS WIN. And so does swearing. AHA. AHAHAHAHA. *shifty look* Twisted Evil
Thanos: EVIL GUYS WIN. Plus he's sweet sometimes. Twisted Evil
Nero: TREE-NOMMING IS WIN. Because I SAID SO. Mad

2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why

Ignitio: MICKEY MOUSE IS WIN. But he's not really my type XD
Forte: TELECARNATION IS WIN. But he's also not my type. Unless he's a super-seme underneath that shell. :B
Avalon: STRENGTH IS WIN. But he's also not my type :3

As you can see, I love all of the characters, but my favourites are the characters that I'd be able to piss off/banter with most easily Very Happy

3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war'

COUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHdeathwarningsinscripttopreparemyselfplzCOUGHCOUGHCOUGHCOUGH

4. Pick 3 characters that should not die

LEN. Because that would be too sad <: (
THE LEINGOLDS. Shup shup shup!
ZEPHYR. Just 'cause. ¬3¬
and Shea. SHUP!

... And Thanos can't die :3

5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why

REBEL. Because I am.

6. Who do you think the main villain will be?

Arriagmay etishfay uygay.

2nd set:

Second sets of questions!

1. Except thanos, who can be Len's canon in your mind?

Snarkfin snark king FOREVER.

2. Anything to improve on battles?

Nothing that hasn't already been improved since the demo Smile

3. Is it necessary to add skip battle options?

Fixed, no? *legasp*

4. Any festivals or events do you wish for? (this is for all boys)

~C-C-COOKING FESTIVAL WITH APRONS.

~Harvest Festival a-la Harvest Moon. Ingredients choosing, and a +1 depending on whether you choose a good ingredient and go with the boy you like, or a -1/neutral for choosing a 'bad' ingredient. :3

~ Beach Day a-la Harvest Moon. Simples XD

5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much?

Considering that some days aren't 'full' days, I think it's fine. Plus, it's not always how long a game is, it's how engaging it is. And considering the reception of the last two games, I think a longer game will hardly get bad feedback XD longer games for the win!

WIN!

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 073
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:34 am

Shea........ then Shea! First question but....... first I give you this! *take Durian out from nowhere* What it feels to die for...... 2 times? And my condition that I wrote in.... somewhere in the Albel week. What will you do?! I wouldn't let you run away from that question (or so I said). What will you do if you meet Valen and Cain again? Did you like Valen? (as friend or whatever) What did you see about Alviss and Ignitio? (I just couldn't think, all of you is like the night, sun, and sky) What is your greatest wish now??? What do you think IF Len is one of the Leingolds? Okay I limit that much.
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 7:50 am

What would you do if you had a chance with Valen~? (Sorry Cain!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews and surveys~
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: