Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Demo discussion~

Go down 
+45
Dee
Miss Maple
fion-a
Belle-Destinee
LadyStarlea
darkdoll25
clauclau
Callista
LumenAstrum
Elemental Princess
MaskedIdentity
Alice PH
sazanami
rin966
dark angel
AntoniaMoon
kantocan1
Kikyo Moon
mollyhana
Aquane
lepapillonrouge
Bastion
icerain
MikoSheena
sayuri
Dreaded_Lolita
The Monkey Ninja
Valen0425
zephysuperstar
Qookies
heleanna
Victoria
sweetdreams
Emmeeeh
VladimirHolic
leona7002
Lavinnia
akatsukiwolf19
~Sire Kirroha
michiyo-milkshake
Ana
ThirstingHeart
Malvodius
Nyama-Chama
azureXtwilight
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
kantocan1
Newborn user
Newborn user
kantocan1

Demo discussion~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:09 pm

WooHOOOO! Great, we got another awesome little bit to read.
Looks great, I really need to check the forums more often!
Back to top Go down
AntoniaMoon
Newborn user
Newborn user
AntoniaMoon

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 1:31 am

Yayy!!! DEMO DEMO DEMO!! Wooooot its awesomeee Very Happy!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers YAYYYYY!!! Although i missed the opening song and the two piano songs :O hope they'll be used elsewhere in game Wink
Back to top Go down
dark angel
Newborn user
Newborn user
dark angel

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 11:41 pm

awesome demo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Download it and try to play it..... and extract but crashed! What Should I do?? Really want to try it....
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:39 pm

Try downloading from the mirror link below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:22 am

But still hopeless! I hate to admit that every time I download it, it was crashed! Oh,gosh why live is so cruel to me!!!!! It said something like. "Didn't found mm2.jpg" or whatever please help.
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 11:45 am

I had the same exact problem. You wouldn't happen to be running it on a mac through ren'py? I'm assuming not. Anyway, try the combined link and see how that works. http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us/go/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tZGZyLz9vOTNlNjY3MmFvZGZhMjU=
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:19 pm

My problem is already fixed (Note: I'm use Windows you know...) i just hate when the demo is ended. Yes, Demo SUCK!!!! I want to let Len do some more mission not just one! (Oh, no my money making instinct is back...) but still good you know. ^^
I will surely cast some Tsunami if Azure not release more Demo.... (It's just a request) Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Please do note that with Azure's internet connection, it takes a whole lot of effort to upload one demo, and she even has to split it into several parts. And to prepare a demo, she also needs to spend a day to fix it up for release. Would you rather have a full game earlier or have a bunch of unfinished demos? Also, a demo is only for showing a little bit of the game. It loses its purpose if it's half of one.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Don't think so much about what I said earlier. My friend said that i'm really goooooooood at curse something. And they said I like a ghost that wander in the school too. Mind if I ask.... where could I find my precious save file??? So I could play it in the other computer. I think i will love MoGF with those flashback story about Cheryl and Valen. well when i see the demo. when battle against Thanos there is a sentences like... this "the girl looks a like didn't want the red-haired demon to get hurt" or something..... Then it's mean HORAY! for Cain BEST Ending!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 pm

For ROT, you can find the savefile under game, in the folder saves, but for the other two I don't know any way to get them, sorry, since they're made using a newer version of ren'py. ^^;
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 9:02 pm

well, i see. I asked it bcause i had some clumsiness to save so much and my save file is full. When I learned what to do I will be thinking how to get rid all of the save file I have before.... Thanks tough.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:43 pm

Found it ways now! ^^ (Viva empty save slots!!!)
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: demo   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 pm

Fiinished the demo! Very Happy It was so awesome, now I will check every day if the full game is ready, I can't wait to play it! You did a great job Azure-san, you are awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:32 am

sazanami wrote:
Fiinished the demo! Very Happy It was so awesome, now I will check every day if the full game is ready, I can't wait to play it! You did a great job Azure-san, you are awesome! Very Happy

Umm.. theres really no need to check EVERY day.. because.. the game won't be ready until next summer if we are lucky. She finished her second game in about one year and it was released over the summer, this game though is going to be much bigger and she is now studying in medical school so it will take a long time. Add on writers block and your looking at.. well a very long time ;P So don't expect anything but updates till then~!

Though even I feel like checking every day Smile Sooo anxious~
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 8:56 am

sazanami wrote:

Or you could just, ya know, chill with us. Helps pass the time Cool.
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: NEW DEMO   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 3:42 pm

I think you are right. Smile And if I can't bear the waiting anymore, I will play the demo again. And again... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kantocan1
Newborn user
Newborn user
kantocan1

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:43 pm

Which summer is this? I live in the Southern Hemisphere so is this December and such we're talking about?
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: NEW DEMO   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 5:49 pm

Uhm, I think I became a bit confused. It seems my brain is a bit too slow today... o.O
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Did your brain fine? I have many medicine and poison to make it worse....Okay we get off-topic here.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:28 pm

kantocan1 wrote:
Which summer is this? I live in the Southern Hemisphere so is this December and such we're talking about?

*is surprised*... *nods with understanding* Ahh... Northern Hemisphere here. How strange, people here refer as to "summer" to the months June, July and August... and your summer is our winter. The earth is a real interesting place xD

And OHYES, I hope we're talking about December and such... xD
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: NEW DEMO   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Oh thanks but it is better now. Slowly it starts working again. *asks Forte to heal it*
Oh the seasons? I should have realized that this was it. =.=' I guess this is a bit really off-topic.
Back to top Go down
kantocan1
Newborn user
Newborn user
kantocan1

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:58 pm

sazanami wrote:
Oh thanks but it is better now. Slowly it starts working again. *asks Forte to heal it*
Oh the seasons? I should have realized that this was it. =.=' I guess this is a bit really off-topic.

Probably --- yes. Still, could be helpful for someone like me who lives in the Southern Hemisphere?
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: NEW DEMO   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:25 am

But from now on we won't be off-topic I guess and if it helped you, I'm glad. Smile
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Hello! I wanna ask when is the full link game gonna come ^^ I really love your game! It is sooo funny n cool!! I cant wait till you post the full game link ^^ remember to tell me! or...maybe i missed the link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demo discussion~
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next