Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

DEMO! IT'S DEMO!

Go down 
+7
leona7002
rin966
akatsukiwolf19
MichelleMarie11234
Moony
Jadeitea
azureXtwilight
11 posters
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:35 pm

I was planning it every time I was having a block for the Fantasia series....
I'll get both done, somehow Razz

Expect less pluff and dark storyline.

What if your wish actually can come true? You just wish and someone else will do it for you. It comes with a price though...

Play as LUCIA NICOL, a snobbish girl who only thinks of herself. She's trapped in a weird situation after she wished for those who bullied her, ANASTASIA and her gang to feel the same thing. One by one, they are attacked and their body parts were taken. All the clues points to Lucia, but Lucia knows for sure she didn't do any of those... Could it be that the delinquent YURI IVANOV did it?

Meanwhile, some of the people she knows disappear as well, like ENRICO MORETTI and Lucia starts to see people... Those who cannot be seen and heard by others, such as CLIFFORD RHODES. Even his brother, ARTHUR NICOL, says she's crazy.

Her schoolmates, JUN SUWABARA, BLAKE LANDERS, RAPHAEL MARTIS, IGNATOUS IVANOV and LEE ZHUYUAN also have some things they hide... And they are also involved in this thing.... Are they enemies or are they allies?

What's happening to Lucia? Will she be able to prove herself innocent? Will she save everyone who's been missing? What is the source of all these?

With six different paths, more than ten different endings, and many unlockable bonus... Solve this mystery please!

Soo what do ya think?

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_logo_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs0fo

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_promo_5_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs5th

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_promo_4_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs5w2

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_promo_7_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs5sf

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_promo_2_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs5ud

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_promo_1_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs5uq

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_promo_6_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs5t8
[size=150]Oops, Ralph's supposed to be 18! XD MY MISTAKE!!![/size]

Ignatius Ivanov (15)
Ignatius Ivanov is Yuri's younger brother who is also Lucia's underclassman. He lives next door with his mother and seems to get along with Lucia well.

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppleganger___ignatius_sprite_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d37wn9h

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppelganger_promo_3_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3gs5u0

Arthur Nicol (14)
Lucia's younger brother whose hobby is visiting message boards, can be an useful resource for rumors and news around the city.

Anastasia & her gang
They like to bully Lucia and other "weak" student, but one by one the "reaper" reaps their happiness....

??? (??)
A young man surrounded by mysterious aura, seems to be present whenever a case happens. Who is he?

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppleganger____misc_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3dnbla

Enrico Moretti (17)

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Doppleganger____rico_2_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3h3n2e
Rico (Enrico Moretti) is Yuri's arch enemy, a delinquent from Valudeto high, and Anastasia's boyfriend. He appeared to be one of the first victims from Lucia's school, but appeared in front of Lucia asking for help...

DEMO LINK : http://www.mediafire.com/?4rgdb6bg8j9fx6t

Please do tell me :
1. Fave chara?
2. Found bugs/typo?
3 . A short review, perhaps?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Jadeitea
Newborn user
Newborn user

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:08 pm

I found one thing, when Lucia calls Jun back, Lee's eyes appear.

Waah, but first things first: I absolutely LOVE it! Very Happy Now I really can't wait to play the full game! ^^
Back to top Go down
Moony
Newborn user
Newborn user

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 am

Wow this is actually my first post here ^^ shame on me Sweating

As you said my dear here I am writing my thoughts about your awesome, awesome demo Wink

Firstly about bugs, I personally didn't notice any typo and that kind of things, I only noticed the thing that I already told you about and I won't say it again 'cause Jadeitea already did =)

Small demo review by Moony :

Wow, just wow =) I'm one of your fans but still this is not just a review and good words because I'm one of them, but my thoughts about your game as a player Smile

When I play a game I love to be pulled into the creators world and shown around...you do that all the time and believe me many game makers that sell their games and are in the game-making thing longer can learn a lot for making a game from you.

story:
I'm a mystery lover and I'll not lie if I say that not every mystery can satisfy me. This is getting harder as years go by 'cause there's nothing new..most of the time I run into lame copies...

Same goes for otome visual novel games...nothing new...no charm at all....lame characters....not very interesting dialogs....HUGE PRICES....not very cool...

Yet this game got me hooked...I guess it's the magical and charming way azure-chan tells her stories...You've done it again...hooked me on your game from the very start and I never had any doubts that you won't succeed with this again XD
So yeah it's mystery story that from the very beginning grabs your brain and doesn't let go...not until you finish the game....which I didn't 'cause it's only a DEMO so my brain is all in mess 'cause I want to know more and play and play and play...SHAME ON YOU AZURE !!! Razz

art:
What can I say about the art:)) It's the very azure original style that we all love and adore Smile Beautiful places, warm faces flower I'd never change your style azure cause your character sprites are absolutely beautiful and look original...they are not some anime-copy thing like other companies use for selling their games....If I wanted anime I'd see one...

sound:
I just love those screaming and chatting sound effects..also I love the music themes, they fit the game perfectly Smile

characters:
I love them I love you They are surrounded with dark cloud of mystery =) The character development is great as always, you can actually feel that the characters can breathe and talk and think...it's not the usual robotic thing you see in some other visual novels. The guys are all wonderful...I can't wait to find more about their mysteries and claim all of those endings queen

My fav for now are Lee and Clifford, but Rafael and Blake are not that far behind Twisted Evil

...I can't wait to find out more about the green-eyed weirdo that hangs around the crime scenes Wink

Overall I really really enjoyed this demo and can't wait for the full game. I wonder what kind of surprises azure is preparing for us?! Can we handle the bad endings, which I'm sure will be terrifying..I think this game asks that kind of endings....well we'll know once the game is out...and I hope it's soon Wink

Last edited by Moony on Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MichelleMarie11234
Newborn user
Newborn user
MichelleMarie11234

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:00 am

I found a bug!

Okay, so when Jun asks for Lucia to accompany her to school, and Lee says maybe, and Lucia wishes that She had Raphaels number, Jun calls back, but the little snippit of a face for who ever is calling, is Lee! Surprised

I hope that made sense ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
MichelleMarie11234
Newborn user
Newborn user
MichelleMarie11234

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 1:11 am

I love this game so far!!! I'm not very into mystery, but this is fantastic! I cannot wait until it comes out <3
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:16 am

I loved the demo one thing I found was when Jun asks Lucia to go to school with her when Jun calls back u see Lee's face but the game looks awesome I'm look forward to when the game comes out so good luck love Yuri hes my favorite I loved Lee too but mostly Yuri tho.

Last edited by akatsukiwolf19 on Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 3:46 pm

All bug already mentioned, so I won't say anything.... yet. I literally headdesk when I read the size.... that was... huge for my sloppy connection. I also found one typo, when the ??? and ??? talk, the world is "eliminae" it should be "eliminate".
Okay, the demo is awesome! So azure-neesama like! Anyway I made the sound configuration into max and I absolutely enjoy it! (the scream and stuff ^v^) It made me grew impatient and stuff, but I will try... to... not... screaming... when... I saw... Yuri...-sama... KYAAAAA YURI-SAMA I LOVE YOU!!!! *kicked*
My favorite chara is still Yuri.... but right now I insert Lee in it. Praying for all of your game to be finished soon!
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Hmm . The demo is awesome
I like the story , it's interesting , also has a bit of a creepy hint , that evil laughs <3. But also it's a bit confusing , after a while I started to wonder , who is the evil murderer , what the hell was wrong with that detective (he didn't seem ..normal? I mean wtf , you go there and ask ''do you see entities'...That's the same stuff as going and asking ''hey man , do you see ghosts?...'' LOL) , and also every character from the story has a bit of a evil hint ? something like that . I really got into the story and started wondering ''ok ,is there anyone who is GOOD? ''
Also a friend of mine said Lee is a bit yandereish o.o '' I think it's because of the last scene . Who knows what she thinks of .
As a personal opinion on my favs ... hmm , hard to choose , because in the demo everyone was left with a mystery aura. But , from what I seem I think Clifford was one of the most interesting by now. Much more mystery around him . Also Lee was kinda cute in a way. Maybe cause he's closer to the heroine and while everyone could harm you .. I don't think he would.
Hmm, But still I'm just so curious about the evil entity/person .
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 am

AHHHHHH DEMO?!
ahzdifhsjeio:h wsefh sijdfhseuothweuo:gh
this is what I get for not checking daily on this site! PUNISH ME T.T
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 am

1. Fave chara? Yuri, Yuri, Yuri, Yuri <3
2. Found bugs/typo? I think everybody mentioned it, but when Jun calls the second time, Lee's face pops up.
3 . A short review, perhaps? ....I kinda want everybody to stay single. Cuz they are all hot..YURI FTW <3
And wow, can someone make a very detailed walkthrough of this? I'm just suggesting here..
In short, I ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT AND LOVED IT <33333 Keep on the great work, Azure Very Happy
(oops forgot xD)
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:56 am

Thanks everyone!

Sorry for the lack of update but I will only post the doppelganger walktrough here, prepare for major update when I'm back! (Exams)
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Sheesh. I haven't played through the demo yet, because it'd make waiting freaking impossible. As of now, I'm all hyped up about Doppelganger (just like your other WIPs, Clara => yes, I'm a fangirl xD) and, well, I wanna play the game already! ^^;

That's it.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:19 pm

Whyyy not plaaaay? :'(
Back to top Go down
silvername
Newborn user
Newborn user

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 am

I downloaded the game last night. I was planning to peek in the game but I was not able because it ask me for a password. I just briefly read the comments in this forum and in Lemma, but I can't find any mention of a password.

Is there a change? I really wanna play the game =/
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:06 pm

silvername wrote:
I downloaded the game last night. I was planning to peek in the game but I was not able because it ask me for a password. I just briefly read the comments in this forum and in Lemma, but I can't find any mention of a password.

No, it's not password protected and it's still in this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4rgdb6bg8j9fx6t
Back to top Go down
silvername
Newborn user
Newborn user

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:55 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
silvername wrote:

No, it's not password protected and it's still in this link:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4rgdb6bg8j9fx6t

I download the demo from the link that you just gave me, but it still asked me for a password. Too bad I can't check the DEMO
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 pm

I cannot wait for the full version!!! <3
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:53 pm

.............fggffgdfggd , I cannot seem to be able to download it.; u ; )o
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 am

The demo? The full game came out 2 weeks ago :O
Here's the link
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18947
The guide is for every path on there (but when I did it a few paths were missing but not very important ones)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMO! IT'S DEMO!   DEMO! IT'S DEMO! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEMO! IT'S DEMO!
Page 1 of 1