Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Demo discussion~

Go down 
+45
Dee
Miss Maple
fion-a
Belle-Destinee
LadyStarlea
darkdoll25
clauclau
Callista
LumenAstrum
Elemental Princess
MaskedIdentity
Alice PH
sazanami
rin966
dark angel
AntoniaMoon
kantocan1
Kikyo Moon
mollyhana
Aquane
lepapillonrouge
Bastion
icerain
MikoSheena
sayuri
Dreaded_Lolita
The Monkey Ninja
Valen0425
zephysuperstar
Qookies
heleanna
Victoria
sweetdreams
Emmeeeh
VladimirHolic
leona7002
Lavinnia
akatsukiwolf19
~Sire Kirroha
michiyo-milkshake
Ana
ThirstingHeart
Malvodius
Nyama-Chama
azureXtwilight
49 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
LadyStarlea
Newborn user
Newborn user
LadyStarlea

Demo discussion~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:19 am

shine wrote:
For me, it's Zephyr. I dislike that "Bad boy" side but he's not showing it too much, just snark enough. Also, I like Avalon reaction about the ghost!

Yes Avalon's reaction about the ghost is quite funny. I guess Len is suppose to protect him from them in that case.

I also think Zephyr is the best and I like Len's reactions to him and his attitude. I think the only bad thing taking Zephyr is that you don't get invited on that A rank mission with him and his friends latter on. You are only invited if Forte or Nero was your mission test partner. Though I think Zephyr unlocking his message globe to you might be worth loosing out on the mission with them latter on in the final release.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 am

Oh, you are invited by him if you have enough points Wink You can even be in the mission alone with him.
Back to top Go down
LadyStarlea
Newborn user
Newborn user
LadyStarlea

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:10 am

REALLY?! I have to find right combo to get mission with HIM m0re playing now...after I pick kids up from school

<edit> ok got him to invite me on mission. still haven't found a way to go on mission just me and him. Will keep trying.

Last edited by LadyStarlea on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update so I don't double post)
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:46 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
I told you I am not gay. I am emo.

That explains everything Kirro-chan... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 2:29 pm

sir kirroha not gay

he marry me
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:05 am

Belle-Destinee wrote:
sir kirroha not gay

he marry me

Shocked Now that was unexpected. Shocked
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 am

Anyways, back on topic...
I really like the demo

(Sorry couldn't resist)
Anyways, based on the demo, I liked hooking up Len with Ignitio but I read he isn't obtainable.
Oh and does anyone else feel like they're betraying Iggy and Fir if we go with Zeph and the others or Avalon and Abel?
The people (Including group of friends) Len seemed to like spending time with in the demo are non-obtainable or death-obtainable
Back to top Go down
T.C.
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:59 am

Umm...I seem to get this after I go on the mission with Zephyr, Nero, and Forte. If I go with Zephyr and we win the battle against the robot, nothing happens; but when I lose I get this:

I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

Exception: Size tag size =- 4 could not be parsed.

While running game code:
- script at line 8353 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 341, in execute
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\exports.py", line 539, in say
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\character.py", line 565, in __call__
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\character.py", line 524, in do_display
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\character.py", line 338, in display_say
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ui.py", line 70, in interact
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1578, in interact
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1879, in interact_core
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1166, in show
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\render.py", line 775, in render_screen
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\render.py", line 141, in render
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\layout.py", line 504, in render
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\render.py", line 141, in render
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\layout.py", line 504, in render
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\layout.py", line 766, in render
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\layout.py", line 600, in render
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\text.py", line 1450, in render
File "C:\Documents and Settings\MSI computer\My Documents\Downloads\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\text.py", line 1098, in layout
Exception: Size tag size =- 4 could not be parsed.

While running game code:
- script at line 8353 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.10.2e

Can someone help me?
Back to top Go down
Hannahchu
Newborn user
Newborn user
Hannahchu

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:55 am

*eye twitches as I wait for the minute it takes to download* NEED NAO!

Chu~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demo discussion~   Demo discussion~ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Demo discussion~
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11