Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Epic Fantasian Story

Go down 
+8
Zephyr Vanguardion
The Monkey Ninja
Dee
azureXtwilight
Emmeeeh
andraliba
rin966
~Sire Kirroha
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:17 pm

(i'm splitting this into chapters to make it less messy. The first chapter seems kind of finished, after all. )

THE EPIC FANTASIAN STORY

Chapter One: Lazarus

Once upon a time, in the epic land of Fantasia, there lived Lenarche's younger brother who is not so right in the head, named Lazarus. He lived in an Farm at the countryside.

One fine day when he was busy planting crops, he accidentally dirtied his older sister's precious sword! He was so terrified that he accidentally dropped the sword into the well!

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather. After that, a mysterious light appeared in front of him. After the light went away, he saw Helberg standing infront of him with fairy wings and a sparkly wand.

"Oh Fairy Godfather! Please save me from the wrath of my PMS-ing sister!" he wailed, as Godfather Helly patted him knowingly on the head.

"Then what is the price for that wish?" said Godfather Helly. "Would you give me the three artifacts of ultimate evil - the pink unicorn, the lollipop and the silk ribbon respectively - as I have requested before?"

Lazarus back off a little, because he completely forgot about it. Getting evil things means doing evil deeds for surely and he doesn't want to do that, but his sister's wrath is even worse than all evil...

"I'll do it," he said, gulping, and with the most evil spell ever invented in all of Fantasia which he knew for some unknown reason, he conjured up the pink frilly artifacts of doooooom.

After that Lazarus set off to a journey for gathering the Evil things, so he won't get scolded by his Demonic sister. Yet that didn't make any sense, since he just conjured up those evil artifacts, but as it was mentioned in the beginning: Lazarus isn't so right in the head.

And thus, even though he already had those items in his arms, he set off to look for them because he was just so insane.

"Just where the heck are you going?!" Lazarus heard a really familiar voice behind him shout. Upon hearing that voice, he was so shocked that he dropped all of his things... No way, it was... Lenarche Seleniarius, the Demon Sister herself!

"T-that, I, er-" He hesitantly turned towards his sister, who was standing there with her arms crossed and impatiently tapping one foot.

"Cut the stuttering," his sister snapped. "I saw you talking to Sir Helberg in a pink frilly tutu just a few moments ago, and I couldn't believe it yourself... what's your relation to him?"

"He's... he's my... ", he paused taking a deep breath thinking of what to say, "He's my slave. He works for me. He dresses himself in pink frilly tutus to please me."

"What?! My Helberg and your slave?!" Len became really furious and in that instand Lazarus began to seriously reget what he had said.

But he remembered then, that he was a man, and being treated like that from his sister is too shameful. He puffed out his chest, "Yes little sister. U mad? Trollolololol. Tits or gtfo, now. Wait, I remembered! You don't have any!", he ended with a laugh triumphantly.

"Heh," Lenarche smiled sadistically, cracking her knuckles, "You really are insane. First off, I'm your older sister. Second off, I do have boobs. And third off, did you forget that I'm stronger than you?"

The boy dusted off his clothes looking towards his sister, non-chalantly. "Oh yes, I see them now. They were hiding behind your fat rolls, you cow", he whistled and a strong white horse appeared. Getting onto the horse he said, "Goodbye stupid cow, I'm leaving to a far away land to find cute and sexy girls, not like you. I bet no one wants to date you, that's why you're single. Look in the mirror before you talk, you suck", he galloped off into the sunset.

Chapter Two: Lazarus's Tyranny.

Months passed since the day Lazarus has changed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm

THE EPIC FANTASIAN STORY

Once upon a time, in the epic land of Fantasia, there lived Lenarche's younger brother who is not so right in the head, named Lazarus. He lived in an Farm at the countryside.

One fine day when he was busy planting crops, he accidentally dirtied his older sister's precious sword! He was so terrified that he accidentally dropped the sword into the well!

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather. After that, a mysterious light appeared in front of him. After the light went away, he saw Helberg standing infront of him with fairy wings and a sparkly wand.

"Oh Fairy Godfather! Please save me from the wrath of my PMS-ing sister!" he wailed, as Godfather Helly patted him knowingly on the head.

"Then what is the price for that wish?" said Godfather Helly. "Would you give me the three artifacts of ultimate evil - the pink unicorn, the lollipop and the silk ribbon respectively - as I have requested before?"

Lazarus back off a little, because he completely forgot about it. Getting evil things means doing evil deeds for surely and he doesn't want to do that, but his sister's wrath is even worse than all evil...

"I'll do it," he said, gulping, and with the most evil spell ever invented in all of Fantasia which he knew for some unknown reason, he conjured up the pink frilly artifacts of doooooom.

After that Lazarus set off to a journey for gathering the Evil things, so he won't get scolded by his Demonic sister. Yet that didn't make any sense, since he just conjured up those evil artifacts, but as it was mentioned in the beginning: Lazarus isn't so right in the head.

And thus, even though he already had those items in his arms, he set off to look for them because he was just so insane.

"Just where the heck are you going?!" Lazarus heard a really familiar voice behind him shout. Upon hearing that voice, he was so shocked that he dropped all of his things... No way, it was... Lenarche Seleniarius, the Demon Sister herself!

"T-that, I, er-" He hesitantly turned towards his sister, who was standing there with her arms crossed and impatiently tapping one foot.

"Cut the stuttering," his sister snapped. "I saw you talking to Sir Helberg in a pink frilly tutu just a few moments ago, and I couldn't believe it yourself... what's your relation to him?"

"He's... he's my... ", he paused taking a deep breath thinking of what to say, "He's my slave. He works for me. He dresses himself in pink frilly tutus to please me."

"What?! My Helberg and your slave?!" Len became really furious and in that instand Lazarus began to seriously reget what he had said.

But he remembered then, that he was a man, and being treated like that from his sister is too shameful. He puffed out his chest, "Yes little sister. U mad? Trollolololol. Tits or gtfo, now. Wait, I remembered! You don't have any!", he ended with a laugh triumphantly.

"Heh," Lenarche smiled sadistically, cracking her knuckles, "You really are insane. First off, I'm your older sister. Second off, I do have boobs. And third off, did you forget that I'm stronger than you?"

The boy dusted off his clothes looking towards his sister, non-chalantly. "Oh yes, I see them now. They were hiding behind your fat rolls, you cow", he whistled and a strong white horse appeared. Getting onto the horse he said, "Goodbye stupid cow, I'm leaving to a far away land to find cute and sexy girls, not like you. I bet no one wants to date you, that's why you're single. Look in the mirror before you talk, you suck", he galloped off into the sunset.

Months passed since the day Lazarus has changed. Now he live in a little city known for it's good beer.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:21 pm

THE EPIC FANTASIAN STORY

Months passed since the day Lazarus has changed. Now he lived in a little city known for it's good beer.

After draining his 78th cup, he wiped his mouth and grinned drunkenly at the barmaid over the counter.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 5:52 pm

THE EPIC FANTASIAN STORY

Months passed since the day Lazarus has changed. Now he lived in a little city known for it's good beer.

After draining his 78th cup, he wiped his mouth and grinned drunkenly at the barmaid over the counter.

"Hey, jive mew one moar!!!" said Lazarus in drunken state.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 pm

"Hey, jive mew one moar!!!" said Lazarus in drunken state. But without fail he seemed to catch the eyes of certain curious people around him. One of them was a green haired guy, who was wearing a mask. The mysterious person smirked and approached Lazarus.
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 6:10 pm

"Hey, jive mew one moar!!!" said Lazarus in drunken state. But without fail he seemed to catch the eyes of certain curious people around him. One of them was a green haired guy, who was wearing a mask. The mysterious person smirked and approached Lazarus.

"Enjoying yourself a little too much, my friend?" the man grinned and gestured in mock politeness, causing Lazarus to narrow his eyes in contempt at the 'grasshead'.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 11:34 pm

"Enjoying yourself a little too much, my friend?" the man grinned and gestured in mock politeness, causing Lazarus to narrow his eyes in contempt at the 'grasshead'.

"Wut d'ya want blockhead?", Lazarus murmured as he tipped off his chair, and fell down right on his arse. He quickly stood up clutching the man's clothes, "Are you lewkin' for a faight?", his face only inches from the green haired man's.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 2:32 am

"Wut d'ya want blockhead?", Lazarus murmured as he tipped off his chair, and fell down right on his arse. He quickly stood up clutching the man's clothes, "Are you lewkin' for a faight?", his face only inches from the green haired man's

"Actually, I have an offer for you." Said the masked man, still grinning.
"Off'r?" Lazarus was a little calmer, but still wary of the stranger.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 pm

"Wut d'ya want blockhead?", Lazarus murmured as he tipped off his chair, and fell down right on his arse. He quickly stood up clutching the man's clothes, "Are you lewkin' for a faight?", his face only inches from the green haired man's

The man smiled and drew closer towards Lazarus, who flinched, seeing that the tips of their noses were almost touching.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 9:10 pm

The man smiled and drew closer towards Lazarus, who flinched, seeing that the tips of their noses were almost touching.

"I'm paying you to be my servant. You have to be by my side all the time, and help me with stuff.... But, the good thing is, you get to travel a lot", the man smirked from under his mask.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:44 pm

"I'm paying you to be my servant. You have to be by my side all the time, and help me with stuff.... But, the good thing is, you get to travel a lot", the man smirked from under his mask.

Lazarus hiccuped nonchalantly with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:17 pm

Lazarus hiccuped nonchalantly with a raised eyebrow. Then he said, "Ip yew mein I myust weare ew meit costyumew thew nou, thenk yuw..." said Lazarus still a little in a drunken state.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Lazarus hiccuped nonchalantly with a raised eyebrow. Then he said, "Ip yew mein I myust weare ew meit costyumew thew nou, thenk yuw..." said Lazarus still a little in a drunken state. The man frowned a little at his slurred speech, then sighed and got up, coming back a few minutes later with a really really really really really expensive-looking maid outfit. "Are you sure you don't want to wear it?" he asked, grinning slyly.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Lazarus hiccuped nonchalantly with a raised eyebrow. Then he said, "Ip yew mein I myust weare ew meit costyumew thew nou, thenk yuw..." said Lazarus still a little in a drunken state. The man frowned a little at his slurred speech, then sighed and got up, coming back a few minutes later with a really really really really really expensive-looking maid outfit. "Are you sure you don't want to wear it?" he asked, grinning slyly.

"Whut t'e 'ell?! Are ya mockin' me?!" Upon that Lazarus threw a punch towards the green haired man.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 pm

"Whut t'e 'ell?! Are ya mockin' me?!" Upon that Lazarus threw a punch towards the green haired man. Unfortunately he missed by just an inch due to his drunken state of mind, and fell flat on his face. "Ow", he murmured rubbing his head, but not getting up.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:42 pm

"Whut t'e 'ell?! Are ya mockin' me?!" Upon that Lazarus threw a punch towards the green haired man. Unfortunately he missed by just an inch due to his drunken state of mind, and fell flat on his face. "Ow", he murmured rubbing his head, but not getting up.

"N'ver... gonna..." he mumbled, and the grasshead looked a bit taken aback... however, he was too late. "Never gonna... give you up..."
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:40 pm

"N'ver... gonna..." he mumbled, and the grasshead looked a bit taken aback... however, he was too late. "Never gonna... give you up..."

"Never gonna make you cry? Never gonna tell a lie..." the green haired sang along, as he helped Lazarus up. But before he could pull him out, he slapped his hands against his mouth, "Omg... that song"...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:14 pm

"Never gonna make you cry? Never gonna tell a lie..." the green haired sang along, as he helped Lazarus up. But before he could pull him out, he slapped his hands against his mouth, "Omg... that song"...

At the man's shocked expression that turned into one of horror, Lazarus grinned evilly... as the man named Zephyr Vanguardion shrieked at exploded into a million pieces from the horrors of the Rickroll.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 11:30 pm

"Never gonna make you cry? Never gonna tell a lie..." the green haired sang along, as he helped Lazarus up. But before he could pull him up, he slapped his hands against his mouth, "Omg... that song"...

At the man's shocked expression that turned into one of horror, Lazarus grinned evilly... as the man named Zephyr Vanguardion shrieked at exploded into a million pieces from the horrors of the Rickroll.

"I have just, RICKROLLED YOU!", said Lazarus triumphantly as he pulled himself up with the help of a near by table. "I can beat anyone, absolutely anyone!", he thought as he stumbled out of the bar, leaving the poor green haired man behind gripping his head - in horror.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 am

"Never gonna make you cry? Never gonna tell a lie..." the green haired sang along, as he helped Lazarus up. But before he could pull him up, he slapped his hands against his mouth, "Omg... that song"...

"I have just, RICKROLLED YOU!", said Lazarus triumphantly as he pulled himself up with the help of a near by table. "I can beat anyone, absolutely anyone!", he thought as he stumbled out of the bar, leaving the poor green haired man behind gripping his head - in horror.

CHAPTER THREE: Back to Lenarche

Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:16 pm

Lenarche was looking for Lazarus, she was sure that that splunky little brother stole another set of underwear, which belongs to the beautiful but idiotic Bonnie who lives next door.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:24 pm

Lenarche was looking for Lazarus, she was sure that that splunky little brother stole another set of underwear, which belongs to the beautiful but idiotic Bonnie who lives next door.

"Now where is that stupid kid?" She sighed, opening the curtains and smelling the fresh air... that stupid kid sure has mood swings sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 pm

"Now where is that stupid kid?" She sighed, opening the curtains and smelling the fresh air... that stupid kid sure has mood swings sometimes.

But back to our guy, Lazarus was in a very... delicate situation. He was hanging onto his dear life, literally - clinging desperately onto a branch of a big pine tree.

"Get away, get away!" he whimpered, as the small little animal stared at him with wide eyes. "Shoo!", he said as his grip on the tree loosened for a moment.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 4:15 pm

But back to our guy, Lazarus was in a very... delicate situation. He was hanging onto his dear life, literally - clinging desperately onto a branch of a big pine tree.

"Get away, get away!" he whimpered, as the small little animal stared at him with wide eyes. "Shoo!", he said as his grip on the tree loosened for a moment.

One of his hand could grip the tree branch again, but not long after that he fell down from the tree, and make a really hurt landing. "Ouch!" he shouted a little when he land, while rubbing his back that hurt so much, "Stupid tree!" he swearing at the tree and then he try to stand.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 9:07 pm

One of his hand could grip the tree branch again, but not long after that he fell down from the tree, and make a really hurt landing. "Ouch!" he shouted a little when he land, while rubbing his back that hurt so much, "Stupid tree!" he swearing at the tree and then he try to stand.

As he kept rubbing his arse - on which he had landed on - he started thinking about his little baby sister, oh how he pondered. "I wonder if Lenarche is doing good back home", he murmured as he once again spotted the small little squirrel. "Oh, no!", exclaiming he started climbing the tree - once - again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Epic Fantasian Story
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next