Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~

Go down 
+28
Anstarx
angel345
ririruetoo
Alice PH
Dee
LumenAstrum
andraliba
nayuze
Xleracious
anciena
michiyo-milkshake
sayuri
alena-sharm
ChocoBunny
MikuRosa
sazanami
Emmeeeh
sweetdreams
akatsukiwolf19
Sana96
~Sire Kirroha
Angelique
~chel
Bloody Angel
rin966
Nyama-Chama
Ana
azureXtwilight
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Empty
PostSubject: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:33 pm

I was planning it every time I was having a block for the Fantasia series....
I'll get both done, somehow Razz

Expect less pluff and dark storyline.

Lucia Nicol (16)
Lucia is the teacher's pet type and one of the smartest student there is, however some of the female students calls her a hypocrite and starts shoving her around, while her male friends thinks she is a snobbish person.
I plan Lucia to be a little bit snobbish. She also chooses to go along with the bullying because she knows it's useless, since the people who bullied her has high position in the school and the teachers won't do anything.
Lucia thinks she is better than some people, and apparently wants to play it safe. Throughout the game you'll feel like you want to slap her, but actually this whole game experience actually shows Lucia's growth, will she stays as the same or will she change?

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger____lucia2_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d38d6d5

Lee Zhuyuan (16)
The student council president who seems to be the goody-two-shoes who always wants to please everyone, which makes him look weak. Lee seems to know something about everything that are happening in the town, but hides it. He is quite popular because of his cuteness, but he seems to be nice to everyone so it is hard to recognize which one he likes.
Lee also has a slight crush on Lucia, which is a plus because his points is higher than everyone from the start and fairly easy to get. But that ends when you enter his path.

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger____lee_sprite_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d36x8gx

Yuri Ivanov (17)
A delinquent from Garrnaster high, who picks fights and bullies students from your school often for some reason, also a gang leader. Most of the boys in your school are his enemies. Most of the time you'll see him after fighting or getting ready to fight. Yuri hangs around the murder scene, which makes people suspicious of him.
Yuri apparently dislikes Lucia, thinking of her as the typical snob student, and to think that they are from different school, it is quite hard to meet Yuri.

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger____yuri_scr2_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d38d6xm
Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger____yuri_scr1_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d38d6qp

Clifford Rhodes (19)
Lucia first meets him in the park, but is completely weirded by his attitude. Clifford knows the disappearances of people, and seems to be aware of the things happening to Lucia. He is very mysterious and reserved, and his eyes looks dead, as if he doesn't belong with the living....
Clifford meets Lucia a lot, however he keeps on saying trivial things to her, which makes things a little bit complicated. Clifford also seems to have no intention to live.

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger___clifford_scr1_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d38gdci
Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger___clifford_scr2_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d38gdko

Blake Landers (Black) (17)
Blake who is also known as Black, is a band singer who wears headphones most of the times. Black is quite famous with the girls but he seems to treats them all equally. Black always sleeps in class and gets bored quickly. He is quite an easy going person who likes to takes things easily. His attitude is different when he is performing at the stage.
Blake sits behind Lucia, and often mistakenly call her "Luke". He also calls other people's names the wrong way. Blake and Lucia doesn't get along really well, but since his band members are involved in the case both of them will eventually need to work together.

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger____update_video_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3dnc75
Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppelganger____blake_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3dnbey

Raphael Martis (18)
Raphael is the captain of the baseball team, who has a dream to win the national tournament. However, this is his last year and he seems to have no hope with the team he currenlt have. Raphael is a very nice in the outside, especially to his juniors. But ever since the accident with his shoulder, Raphael changes.
A bit spoiler-ish, Raphael will be one of the victims if Lucia doesn't do anything to help him and will dissapear within the rest of the game....

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger____raphael_sprite_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d36x8d7

Ignatius Ivanov (15)
Ignatius Ivanov is Yuri's younger brother who is also Lucia's underclassman. He lives next door with his mother and seems to get along with Lucia well.

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger___ignatius_sprite_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d37wn9h

Jun Suwabara (17)
Lucia's best friend who is often tutored by Lucia. She is a little too overprotective at Lucia, and thinks that stupid boys are stupid XD
Jun also notices some changes in Lucia,and investigate in order to knowthe truth, but it can lead to a disaster...

Arthur Nicol (14)
Lucia's younger brother whose hobby is visiting message boards, can be an useful resource for rumors and news around the city.

Anastasia & her gang
They like to bully Lucia and other "weak" student, but one by one the "reaper" reaps their happiness....

??? (??)
A young man surrounded by mysterious aura, seems to be present whenever a case happens. Who is he?

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Doppleganger____misc_by_azurextwilight_rllz-d3dnbla

Rico (17)
A delinquent from Lucia's school, Yuri's nemesis. He appeared to be one of the first victims from Lucia's school, but appeared in front of Lucia asking for help...

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:39 pm

yay~ first comment! *shot*

Anyway,

Azure, this seems so freaking INTERESTING!

I am looking forward to more info and... eventually the game itself (although I don't wish you to block on MoGF!)
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:19 am

Clifford,Blake and Lee~ are Nyama's favorites >:3

This is really interesting~ Like a game I could really really get into to~ <3
*When I get into something I'm hooked, there's no pulling me off my computer less the person doing it wishes to have a broken nose~*

Nyama is looking forward to it :"3
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Simply, WOW! for me.... I want to see many blood scattered in everywhere in the game. (Don't mind it i just talking) Don't let it block MoGF though. My favorite so far is Blake, Yuri, and Lee. I feel thrilled when i read the story.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:13 pm

rin966 wrote:
I want to see many blood scattered in everywhere in the game.

Hohoho, Yes, of course. This is a dark game after all~
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Sketches r up~
Back to top Go down
Bloody Angel
Newborn user
Newborn user
Bloody Angel

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:22 pm

This should be funnyXD + all the characters are hot Very Happy You are totally awsome Azure queen cheers
Back to top Go down
http://tibbena.deviantart.com/
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Yuri = utter AI. LOVE. LIEBE. OVELAY. <3

Moar gamesssss. *dies*

X3
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:43 pm

THANKS!!! XDD

It will be so much fun writing Yuri because him and Lucia are complete opposite~ XD
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:04 pm

This sounds really fun~ All the boys have interesting personalities~
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Yay~

Vid with theme song?

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:10 pm

I like this kind of plot~ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Sana96

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:42 am

Wow! The plot is really interesting =D I'm glad you've already started working on another game! :O I must admit, I wasn't expecting it at all! Razz Anyway, I'll be sure to look out for the updates! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:40 am

I can't wait! X3 Azure's games are on the 'immortal' list >:B

Chel can be editor? *SHOT*

One note, though, dear Surprised It's 'Doppelganger' :3 not 'Doppleganger~' ^^

*glomps* ... ohyah, and, um... I... made a present for you... on the creations thread... *coughs* it's bad >,< but yah...

*FLEES*

Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:57 am

I like the sound of this game the boys look great good luck.

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Teams58

Last edited by akatsukiwolf19 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:46 am

~chelxoxo wrote:

[/color]

are...ya sure? :3

*eyes sparkles*
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:48 am

I'm liking yuri already O_O probably cos of the hair :p but I like the story...sounds interesting...however the girl has glasses? xD i guess she looks alright Razz glasses make her look cute Wink
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:00 pm

*Impressed*
OMG BLACK! *Squeels* ( Holy sh*t I'm acting like a major fangirl! )
But seriously, I wasn't expecting Black to be so.. So.... MajorlyUberunAwesomeFo'Shizzle?!
HE'S MY FAVOURITE! > 3 <
Then comes Lee~ And Yuri.
Lee is a cutiepie <3
&Yuri... <.< *CoughIBetIfIwasInTheGameWe'dSkipClassTogetherAndGoBeatPeopleUpForFunCough*
Hehe.
GOODJOBAZURE!
:3 I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 pm

~chelxoxo wrote:

Actually, it's *Doppelgänger* *shot by all due to being a smartass* *shot again for swearing*
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Doppleganger characters and basic storyline   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 4:37 pm

wow, this new game sounds very intersting! I'm really curious of it, that's really awesome that you have so much ideas Azure-san and already started a new game! Very Happy
But, I guess it is a stupid question, but... you will finish Fantasia Momento of Grand Finale before it, isn't it? *looks with huge puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 pm

ana.. wrote:
~chelxoxo wrote:

Actually, it's *Doppelgänger* *shot by all due to being a smartass* *shot again for swearing*

Sorry for not getting automatic umlauts... dear. :p
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:28 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
~chelxoxo wrote:

[/color]

are...ya sure? :3

*eyes sparkles*

Yes. o___o Please. Very Happy xoxoxoxoxoxo
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: Doppleganger characters and basic storyline   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:01 pm

I think I like Yuri and Clifford the most. Both of them are so cool! Smile
Back to top Go down
MikuRosa
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
MikuRosa

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 10:38 pm

The game sounds interesting. The boys look hot too. Well I hope this game won't get in the way of finishing MoGF. Good luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 3:47 pm

I'm just feel thrilled hear that many blood will be here and there around the game. I mean it really. I love when it connected to mistery thing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doppelganger: characters and story outline~   Doppelganger: characters and story outline~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Doppelganger: characters and story outline~
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next