Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Epic Fantasian Story

Go down 
+8
Zephyr Vanguardion
The Monkey Ninja
Dee
azureXtwilight
Emmeeeh
andraliba
rin966
~Sire Kirroha
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

The Epic Fantasian Story Empty
PostSubject: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Yes, just as the title says. Everybody posts one sentence to the story until it becomes awesome! Oh and you should copy the person's post before you and add the sentence, or it won't be awesomely long. Very Happy

I'll start.

----

Once upon a time, in the epic land of Fantasia, there lived Lenarche's younger brother who is not so right in the head, named Lazarus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Once upon a time, in the epic land of Fantasia, there lived Lenarche's younger brother who is not so right in the head, named Lazarus.
He lived in an Farm at the countryside.

(Okay I'm bad at this)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 pm

Once upon a time, in the epic land of Fantasia, there lived Lenarche's younger brother who is not so right in the head, named Lazarus. He lived in an Farm at the countryside.

One fine day when he was busy planting crops, he accidentally dirtied his older sister's precious sword!
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:24 pm

Once upon a time, in the epic land of Fantasia, there lived Lenarche's younger brother who is not so right in the head, named Lazarus. He lived in an Farm at the countryside.

One fine day when he was busy planting crops, he accidentally dirtied his older sister's precious sword! He was so terrified that he accidentally dropped the sword into the well!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:33 pm

One fine day when he was busy planting crops, he accidentally dirtied his older sister's precious sword! He was so terrified that he accidentally dropped the sword into the well!

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:52 pm

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather. After that, a mysterious light appeared in front of him.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:00 pm

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather. After that, a mysterious light appeared in front of him. After the light went away, he saw Helberg standing infront of him with fairy wings and a sparkly want.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:09 pm

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather. After that, a mysterious light appeared in front of him. After the light went away, he saw Helberg standing infront of him with fairy wings and a sparkly want.

"Oh Fairy Godfather! Please save me from the wrath of my PMS-ing sister!" he wailed, as Godfather Helly patted him knowingly on the head.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:28 pm

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather. After that, a mysterious light appeared in front of him. After the light went away, he saw Helberg standing infront of him with fairy wings and a sparkly wand.

"Oh Fairy Godfather! Please save me from the wrath of my PMS-ing sister!" he wailed, as Godfather Helly patted him knowingly on the head.

"Then what is the price for that wish?" said Godfather Helly.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:33 pm

In his desperation, he searched around for help, and when he found none he prayed to his Fairy Godfather. After that, a mysterious light appeared in front of him. After the light went away, he saw Helberg standing infront of him with fairy wings and a sparkly wand.

"Then what is the price for that wish?" said Godfather Helly. "Would you give me the three artifacts of ultimate evil - the pink unicorn, the lollipop and the silk ribbon respectively - as I have requested before?"
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:45 pm

"Then what is the price for that wish?" said Godfather Helly. "Would you give me the three artifacts of ultimate evil - the pink unicorn, the lollipop and the silk ribbon respectively - as I have requested before?"

Lazarus back off a little, because he completely forget about it.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 7:58 pm

Lazarus back off a little, because he completely forget about it. Getting evil things means doing evil deeds for surely and he doesn't want to do that, but his sister's wrath is even worse than all evil...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Lazarus back off a little, because he completely forgot about it. Getting evil things means doing evil deeds for surely and he doesn't want to do that, but his sister's wrath is even worse than all evil...

"I'll do it," he said, gulping, and with the most evil spell ever invented in all of Fantasia which he knew for some unknown reason, he conjured up the pink frilly artifacts of doooooom.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Lazarus back off a little, because he completely forgot about it. Getting evil things means doing evil deeds for surely and he doesn't want to do that, but his sister's wrath is even worse than all evil...

"I'll do it," he said, gulping, and with the most evil spell ever invented in all of Fantasia which he knew for some unknown reason, he conjured up the pink frilly artifacts of doooooom.

After that Lazarus set off to a journey for gathering the Evil things, so he won't get scolded by his Demonic sister.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:18 pm

After that Lazarus set off to a journey for gathering the Evil things, so he won't get scolded by his Demonic sister. Yet that didn't make any sense, since he just conjured up those evil artifacts, but as it was mentioned in the beginning: Lazarus isn't so right in the head.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:47 pm

After that Lazarus set off to a journey for gathering the Evil things, so he won't get scolded by his Demonic sister. Yet that didn't make any sense, since he just conjured up those evil artifacts, but as it was mentioned in the beginning: Lazarus isn't so right in the head.

And thus, even though he already had those items in his arms, he set off to look for them because he was just so insane.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 pm

And thus, even though he already had those items in his arms, he set off to look for them because he was just so insane.

"Just where the heck are you going?!" Lazarus heard a really familiar voice behind him shout.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:57 pm

"Just where the heck are you going?!" Lazarus heard a really familiar voice behind him shout. Upon hearing that voice, he was so shocked that he dropped all of his things... No way, it was... Lenarche Seleniarius, the Demon Sister herself!
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:08 pm

"Just where the heck are you going?!" Lazarus heard a really familiar voice behind him shout. Upon hearing that voice, he was so shocked that he dropped all of his things... No way, it was... Lenarche Seleniarius, the Demon Sister herself!

"T-that, I, er-" He hesitantly turned towards his sister, who was standing there with her arms crossed and impatiently tapping one foot.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:20 pm

"T-that, I, er-" He hesitantly turned towards his sister, who was standing there with her arms crossed and impatiently tapping one foot.

"Cut the stuttering," his sister snapped. "I saw you talking to Sir Helberg in a pink frilly tutu just a few moments ago, and I couldn't believe it yourself... what's your relation to him?"
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:26 pm

"Cut the stuttering," his sister snapped. "I saw you talking to Sir Helberg in a pink frilly tutu just a few moments ago, and I couldn't believe it yourself... what's your relation to him?"

"He's... he's my... ", he paused taking a deep breath thinking of what to say, "He's my slave. He works for me. He dresses himself in pink frilly tutus to please me."
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 pm

"He's... he's my... ", he paused taking a deep breath thinking of what to say, "He's my slave. He works for me. He dresses himself in pink frilly tutus to please me."

"What?! My Helberg and your slave?!" Len became really furious and in that instand Lazarus began to seriously reget what he had said.
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm

"What?! My Helberg and your slave?!" Len became really furious and in that instand Lazarus began to seriously reget what he had said.

But he remembered then, that he was a man, and being treated like that from his sister is too shameful. He puffed out his chest, "Yes little sister. U mad? Trollolololol. Tits or gtfo, now. Wait, I remembered! You don't have any!", he ended with a laugh triumphantly.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 pm

But he remembered then, that he was a man, and being treated like that from his sister is too shameful. He puffed out his chest, "Yes little sister. U mad? Trollolololol. Tits or gtfo, now. Wait, I remembered! You don't have any!", he ended with a laugh triumphantly.

"Heh," Lenarche smiled sadistically, cracking her knuckles, "You really are insane. First off, I'm your older sister. Second off, I do have boobs. And third off, did you forget that I'm stronger than you?"
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:50 pm

"Heh," Lenarche smiled sadistically, cracking her knuckles, "You really are insane. First off, I'm your older sister. Second off, I do have boobs. And third off, did you forget that I'm stronger than you?"

The boy dusted off his clothes looking towards his sister, non-chalantly. "Oh yes, I see them now. They were hiding behind your fat rolls, you cow", he whistled and a strong white horse appeared. Getting onto the horse he said, "Goodbye stupid cow, I'm leaving to a far away land to find cute and sexy girls, not like you. I bet no one wants to date you, that's why you're single. Look in the mirror before you talk, you suck", he galloped off into the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Epic Fantasian Story   The Epic Fantasian Story Empty

Back to top Go down

The Epic Fantasian Story
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next