Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Your favourite MoGF pairing~

Go down 
+64
theone
Elemental Princess
Akira Shouji
Gunofasun
fion-a
Dee
Miss Maple
LadyStarlea
shine
Belle-Destinee
Akakko
Cinta
darkdoll25
Gumi
Shappire_amber
Faye Eyre
Rovaiine
Alice PH
geppeihime
Aleera
Sleix
MikuRosa
sazanami
LumenAstrum
rin966
dark angel
kantocan1
Qookies
Ruruka-chan
Xleracious
akatsukiwolf19
Lavinnia
Kikyo Moon
andraliba
zephysuperstar
Ariakit
ThirstingHeart
BlueVanilaWitch
DahliaWilder
Dreaded_Lolita
Lycoris
AntoniaMoon
VladimirHolic
Sana96
Ana
Nyama-Chama
The Monkey Ninja
sweetdreams
Valen0425
icerain
Ominias
ChocoBunny
Riviera
sayuri
Aquane
Lyyli
Malvodius
Emmeeeh
~chel
michiyo-milkshake
leona7002
~Sire Kirroha
lepapillonrouge
azureXtwilight
68 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Neeehh... Zephyr doesn't have anyone for a beta couple... But actually I like Zephyr more as Lenarche's beta couple than Thanos.... There is a forum with the list of the beta couples you may want to see..... : )))))))
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 pm

'Beta couple' actually means 'supplementary couple'. Aka if A is the main character, then A and B together will be an alpha couple because they're the main characters. If in the same story, C and D are together, then they are beta couples.

If Len and Zephyr end up together, it won't be a beta couple, but an alpha couple.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Oh well, because this is the last series of Fantasia. Then maybe we won't get chance to see Zephyr have a family.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Kirroha wrote:
'Beta couple' actually means 'supplementary couple'. Aka if A is the main character, then A and B together will be an alpha couple because they're the main characters. If in the same story, C and D are together, then they are beta couples.

If Len and Zephyr end up together, it won't be a beta couple, but an alpha couple.

Thanks for explaining, Kirro XD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:11 pm

Hey, wait! O-O
When I think twice and playing RoT again today..... Ian didn't have a Beta Couple and in MoGF Zephyr didn't have one too.... and Ian is Zephyr great great great great (I'm not counting it!) Grandfather! And they have the same story (didn't have Beta Couple that we know of). Is it some sort of fate that shared by blood of Vanguardion family?!!!
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:24 pm

It's like you are saying that Ian and Zephyr share the same emo-ness.
O___o
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Hmmm~

I don't think that awesome Zephyr should emo about not having a girl in the end of the game and so does Ian, because in the end Ian has twins and Zephyr can just randomly pick from his fangirls if he wants to Wink
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:34 pm

well that true and zephyr does not want a girlfriend i think have crazy fan girls was big turn off for him from girl all really want do with hes life is have fun do what he wants to do Cool
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:22 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Hmmm~

I don't think that awesome Zephyr should emo about not having a girl in the end of the game and so does Ian, because in the end Ian has twins and Zephyr can just randomly pick from his fangirls if he wants to Wink
Who is this Ian twins? I don't remember he has twins..... except you ever mention it somewhere and I forget thing like usual..... I know that Zephyr can pick from his fangirls that definitely not me! I just wonder why the two of them didn't have errr some sort like Leon have Melodia or Gil have Xirara.... And he remain single in the end. I look forward to see him...... Oh, geez my mind run crazy again.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:30 pm

rin966 wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
Hmmm~

Who is this Ian twins? I don't remember he has twins..... except you ever mention it somewhere and I forget thing like usual.....

That was in lemma long ago, anyway, that's why Before Requiem if for Smile
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm

I think first..Alviss..then..Forte..continue...Nero...Abel...Shea...Avalon...Iggy...Zephyr...Thanos! Saved the best for last~! ^.<
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:21 pm

Alice PH wrote:
I think first..Alviss..then..Forte..continue...Nero...Abel...Shea...Avalon...Iggy...Zephyr...Thanos! Saved the best for last~! ^.<

Yay another Thanos fan X3

Yes~ I am also saving him for last.
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Aquane wrote:
Alice PH wrote:

What an odd technique. Don't you play the best path first, so the dialogue is still fresh? Surprised I can't help thinking that playing the best path last would take away from the experience because you know what happens...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:55 pm

I always go for my favourite path first, since it's when you don't know what's going to happen that you will be impacted greatly. Smile For the subsequent paths, I tend to skip text that I've seen.
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:59 pm

If I knew wad had actually happen at first(in the truth) then wouldent the game be more fun when u doesent know wad really happen first? Let's not spoil the 'finding truth' fun ^.<

Last edited by Alice PH on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:22 pm

~Her Royal Chelness wrote:
Aquane wrote:
Alice PH wrote:

What an odd technique. Don't you play the best path first, so the dialogue is still fresh? Surprised I can't help thinking that playing the best path last would take away from the experience because you know what happens...

Actually, I see it another way. Smile

Take the last game for example, If had gone for Cain first, I sooo would have felt bad while playing other paths already knowing the true and best ending. XD
This is because so far all canon pairings are my favorite.

I do though go with my second favorite first path Wink
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 pm

Well I always go for the canon first (if I know it beforehand) because I want the true ending to be the first thing I read and the rest are like alternative endings. Then again, I went for Gil first in RoT.
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 am

Whose Path merged here.... because I didn't want to delete it, but the discussions here and there were pretty much the same :/
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:03 am

*uses internet in McDonald's*

Len x Thanos
Alviss x Euphemia
Shea x Seraphina

*escapes*
Back to top Go down
Rovaiine
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:35 am

Shea x Seraphina
Len x Thanos
Len x Zephyr *shot for double pairing someone*
Forte x Fir <--- CRACK
Iggy x Fir
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 12:44 pm

If in a rank I make it like this:
1. LenxThanos
2. SheaxSeraphina
3. LenxZephyr........ okay peace, don't shot or brick me for double pairing!
4. FortexMarine
5. NeroxFeysa
6. AlvissxEuphemia
7. AvalonxRenne
8. AlbelxMeloria
9. IgnitioxFir
If the path maybe I do it from the least, especially from Guild side (except Shea) and then Rebel side. First, Iggy, Avalon, Albel, Nero, Forte, Alviss, Shea, Zephyr, and Thanos. I'm a type of the best safe for the last......
Back to top Go down
Faye Eyre
Newborn user
Newborn user
Faye Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:57 pm

Len X Shea !!!! *Scream* 'coz I love SHEA!!! xD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:08 pm

I don't know. Shea might be likable, but pairing him up with the main character just because you yourself desire him and thus consider yourself the main character herself is well, a bit too extreme. Smile The very reason this thread is called "fav pairing thread" instead of "fav guy" thread shows that it's something different.
Back to top Go down
Faye Eyre
Newborn user
Newborn user
Faye Eyre

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:16 pm

Oh..okay then. Its just like.. i mean.. poor Shea .. He's died 3 times but still cant find his true love.. lol~ thats why ^^

(sorry 4 my bad English)
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Spoiler:

LALALALALA~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite MoGF pairing~   Your favourite MoGF pairing~ - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your favourite MoGF pairing~
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next