Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Pairing Complications and such

Go down 
+11
Dee
Ana
Elemental Princess
rin966
Belle-Destinee
darkdoll25
~Sire Kirroha
Kahtita
LadyStarlea
shine
azureXtwilight
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Pairing Complications and such Empty
PostSubject: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:33 am

Both Chu (Kirroha) and I were thinking, if Len can choose whoever she wants to be with, why can't be the other girls? It's not like the other should just stay single while Len gets what she wants, that's unfair

Okay, now:
- In some occasion, Zephyr might end up with Meliora when Len is not on his path. Aside from the fact that he already liked her when the game starts, there are choices which would determine who Meliora might end up with.
- When Len get together with Forte, Marine can get together with either Alviss or Nero. Again, depends on the writing later.
- When Len get together with Nero, however. Ferysa might get together with Albel. And that means Meliora gets with Zephyr.
- You know that alviss and shea's romance path doesn't exist. Because basically:
A. If Len romances alviss she'll die.
B. If Len romances Shea he'll die.
So, I don't want to make a romance path where the concequences is doomed. Probably a mere friendship path is enough.
- If Len ends up with Avalon, Renee will end up with... Haven't decided that yet. Probably Albel again, or Alviss.
- If Len ends up with thanos or zephyr, the canon pairing applies. And zephyr is forever alone in thanos' path. Mmhmm.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:14 am

The thing I like the most is Meliora with Zeph. Childhood romance. Zeph forever alone is canon anyway so it might be interesting to see him with another girl (poor boy, you can't have everything even if you have fangirls.)

Anyway, I already told how much I like this idea so there's nothing for me to add. Good work Azure, I love working with you! And both of you are genious as ever.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:19 am

Ah, Shine also one of those people who inspired me in doing this... Actually. Talking to you has proven me that life really is not following only one pattern. Have you slept yet BTW? D:
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Ah, Shine also one of those people who inspired me in doing this... Actually. Talking to you has proven me that life really is not following only one pattern. Have you slept yet BTW? D:

LOL Yeah I slept from 10 to 3 XD And I'll sleep early today! Working tomorrow Razz And thanks for saying i'm part of the ones who inspired it! Wink Funny, I'm making the same thing on my game. But you already knows it XD You got nice ideas there, but I realized you never switch Iggy GF, even if he's not getable I think Fir should go with others too!
Back to top Go down
LadyStarlea
Newborn user
Newborn user
LadyStarlea

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:37 am

This makes a lot of sense to me. If a girl gets dumped or passed over she wont remain single just because her first choice/love goes to someone else. She will look for another guy or maybe steal another girl's guy. It would also make the endings of each path even more interesting as you wont necessarily know exactly who ends up with who as it chances for the other girls based on Len's choices.

Oh yes, It would be nice to see Fir maybe getting with different people based on what goes on in the path. Like how she says Nero is so nice after the fighting tests for instance.

It will also be nice to see the relationships among the boys maybe changing some based on her choices as well. Like maybe the twins coming to terms with each other and understand each other better even if they still remain on opposite sides in the end.

Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:43 am

Yep! That will take a lot of writing but it sounds fun to jumble things around! XD

Let me see... Fir and Nero might be cute too, or Fir and Forte. Heck, maybe Fir with Zephyr is interesting as well *shot*

... Except maybe Shea, because there is a reason he avoids relationship with other people. Imagine he loves someone and then they both dies, when shea gets resurrected by his curse his loved one will stay dead. And that will be repeated over and over again in his immortal cycle of death, unless he stays with someone who will get resurrected along with him or breaks the curse and die along with him.

I won't include homosexual pairings though, that thought repulse me. No offense, but I generally don't like yaoi or yuri pairing.

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:44 am

Quote :
I won't include homosexual pairings though, that thought repulse me. No offense, but I generally don't like yaoi or yuri pairing.

......... I suddenly had the picture of Alviss and Shea in mind. Quite disturbing!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 am

My point still stands. Alviss is a mortal XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:47 am

I know! Shea X Thanos? XDD
Back to top Go down
Kahtita
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kahtita

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:50 am

Meliora, as in, Zephyr's cousin? I guess it was normal back then. xD

So anyway, good luck with this, seems complicated, but it seems quite interesting and different too!

I just don't understand why Len dies if she romances Alviss and why Shea dies if he gets together with Len... I'm probably missing something. =/
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:51 am

It'll be explain in time, during the game, don't worry Wink
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:53 am

As in shea, I quoted myself "... Except maybe Shea, because there is a reason he avoids relationship with other people. Imagine he loves someone and then they both dies, when shea gets resurrected by his curse his loved one will stay dead. And that will be repeated over and over again in his immortal cycle of death, unless he stays with someone who will get resurrected along with him or breaks the curse and die along with him."

As for Alviss... Haha. You'll see.
Back to top Go down
Kahtita
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kahtita

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:57 am

I'm quite curious already. xD

Still... Will everyone get a pairing if Len romances a guy that is not Zephyr or Thanos?

For instance: "When Len gets together with Forte, Marine can get together with either Alviss or Nero. "

If Marine gets together with Alviss, will Euphie get together with Zephyr? o_o
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:57 am

Alviss must always marry Lazarus

You can't fight fate
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
LadyStarlea
Newborn user
Newborn user
LadyStarlea

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:59 am

<blinks> I was talking like in their friendships not as in yaoi or yuri pairings. Like maybe Forte and Shea as well as Nero and Abel not going for blood as often. Still challenging each other to duels just not attacking out side the arena. The twins becoming closer brothers as Alviss understands how his twin is jealous of him and Avalon finds out the real reason Alviss doesn't take promotions.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:01 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Alviss must always marry Lazarus

You can't fight fate

I thought it was Zephyr and Lazy??! Not Alviss!!!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:03 am

Kahtita wrote:
I'm quite curious already. xD

Still... Will everyone get a pairing if Len romances a guy that is not Zephyr or Thanos?

For instance: "When Len gets together with Forte, Marine can get together with either Alviss or Nero. "

If Marine gets together with Alviss, will Euphie get together with Zephyr? o_o

Euphie might marry a random person, or worse, avalon XDD It was all *might* so it's due to change. But I can see ZephyrXMeliora though.

Some people are forcing yaoi down my throat in DA lately, so I implied that XD very hard.
Back to top Go down
Kahtita
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kahtita

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 am

lol

Everyone gets together with everyone, almost. Razz

But in the Harem ending Len gets 'em all. haha ( If there is a Harem ending, of course, although i'm rooting for one, they are so funny. xD )
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:09 am

No Harem ending XD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 am

No harem ending, I found that ridiculous. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Kahtita
Newborn user
Newborn user
Kahtita

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 am

Aww.. haha! Indeed they are. Razz
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 am

Ridiculous. Of course there'll be a harem ending where Lazarus gets all the girls. (Except Len, because she's his sister, duh. Razz)
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:13 am

YAY!! That'll be the best ending of course. We all know that Lazy must GET THEM ALL!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:16 am

PFFFT he has the irresistible charms of an idiot XD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 8:17 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
PFFFT he has the irresistible charms of an idiot XD

That'll be the only harem ending I allow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pairing Complications and such   Pairing Complications and such Empty

Back to top Go down

Pairing Complications and such
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next