Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Interviews and surveys~

Go down 
+33
Digital Gaa-chan
Doggy Nino
The Monkey Ninja
Dreaded_Lolita
Rovaiine
Faye Eyre
nayuze
lepapillonrouge
Alice PH
~chel
Valen0425
kantocan1
Sleix
Riviera
sweetdreams
Bastion
Qookies
~Sire Kirroha
Aquane
Sana96
sazanami
MikuRosa
Ana
LumenAstrum
michiyo-milkshake
andraliba
rin966
sayuri
Nyama-Chama
icerain
akatsukiwolf19
Angelique
azureXtwilight
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Interviews and surveys~ Empty
PostSubject: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 pm

1. Name 3 fave boy and why
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war'
4. Pick 3 characters that should not die
5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why
6. Who do you think the main villain will be?

That is all for now.

2nd set:

Second sets of questions!

1. Except thanos, who can be Len's canon in your mind?
2. Anything to improve on battles?
3. Is it necessary to add skip battle options?
4. Any festivals or events do you wish for? (this is for all boys)
5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much?

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:39 am

1. Name 3 fave boy and why: Alviss because he's nice, Ignitio because he's cute, and Thanos because he's awesomeness.
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why: Truthfully I like them all.
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like): I think the endings should show what happens after the war also maybe include a child.
4. Pick 3 characters that should not die: I don't mind any charcters dying except Alviss.
5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why: Guild. It's better to help out people in the city.
6. Who do you think the main badass will be? Thanos!
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:09 am

1. Name 3 fave boy and why: Shea because he's a demon and they rule, Alviss he's nice plus he's related to Volg,and Thanos I felt for him.
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why: To tell the truth I don't have a least favorite.
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like): Gyaaaa idk.
4. Pick 3 characters that should not die: Shea, Alviss,Thanos,and Nero.
5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why: Rebel because rebels rule.
6. Who do you think the main badass will be? Helberg.

Interviews and surveys~ Teams66

Last edited by akatsukiwolf19 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:20 am

Orz, of course it is after the war, what else? I mean your expectation about what happens. And main badass here means main villain XD
Back to top Go down
icerain
Newborn user
Newborn user
icerain

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:13 am

Zephyr-snarky
Forte-kind of tsundere
Nero-funny xD
I don't have a least favorite.
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war'
-married life
-daily life w/ emphasis on the daily
Zephyr
Forte
Nero
Rebel~ Rebels are awesome.
Thanos
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:15 am

1. Name 3 fave boy and why : Thanos, Shea and murr.... Iggy or Zeph XD, They're all very sweet in their own way XD
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why : Albel and Nero and.... Helberg *SHOT* o wo Though I dont dislike any of them~
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy: There should be an ending where Len dies.... [Mmtayyoucanshootme,butitwouldbecuteD:<]
4. Pick 3 characters that should not die: THEY ALL SHOULD DIE. Because I love it when my Favorite Charas die~! It gives you sense of.... Sin, Guilt and sadness! They make me feel so strongly upset its pleasant!
5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why : Rebel, surely if there is a Rebel side, than the people in the guild are doing something wrong.....
6. Who do you think the main villain will be: > w>; Iggy. <--- OH COME' ON ITS ALWAYS THE CUTE ONES.
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 am

1. Name 3 fave boy and why Number one is Zephyr. Because... must I list the reasons? I'll sum it up in one word: tsundere. My reasoning applies for Oswald and Cain as well Very Happy. I think it's fairly obvious anyway that he is my favorite character, Razz. For second I think Avalon and Alviss are tied. Avalon is like, .3 above Alviss just because he has looooooooong hair and gives off this STFU vibe. Their twincest I mean heartwarming, PLATONIC, brotherly relationship pleases me. Number three goes to... um... Shea. I'm not a HUGE Shea fan and didn't have a crush on him during RotA. I like him now because he borders on tsundere and I am defenseless against their charm Rolling Eyes. Plus that little preview thing with him was so ka-wa-ii!
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why I'm making my list the bottom 4 Shocked because I'm a pessimist. Fourth to last is Nero. He's good comic relief but I can't see myself falling for him Sad. Plus the amount of fire hydrant red makes me a tad dizzy Sweating. Third to last is Albel. He's cute, but a pet peeve of mine in real life is people whining about animals. You know what? Humans are animals too. As living beings, our only purpose is self preservation. That means eating all the poor, defenseless woodland creatures. If we don't eat animals, then another animal will eat THAT animal. That's how the world works. You think you're too good for the food chain? Pa-leeze. Of course, I'm not referring to vegetarians that are so because of religion. That's different. But if I have one more person sneer at me when I eat my BIG JUICY BLOODY CHUNK OF COW I'm gonna chuck it at them Evil or Very Mad. Plus the whole sensitive thing isn't for me. Unless it is wrapped in a nice thick layer of tsuntsun. I like my boys like M&Ms. Ummm, I got off topic. NUMBER 2! Ignito Surprised. My reasoning is simple. I didn't like Ian in the first game, and Ignito bares a striking resemblance in both looks and personality Neutral. My least favorite guy yet is... *drumroll*. Thanos. Shocked. Sorry ladies, but no. It seems that Thanos and Zephyr are rivals in the hearts of the fangirls the members of this forum. I can't betray my Zephyr-kun! I won't do it! Oh, and none of this is to insult you or your characters Azure, I've just been ranting if you haven't noticed.
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war' Umm, I dunno. WARNING: My ideas are purely crack/fluff and will probably not be well aligned with the plot.

Zephyr: After the big battle Fantasia is in ruins and Zephyr becomes KING OF THE WORLD. Well, he is in charge of the rebuilding effort with Len by his side. They are both famous heroes in the tradition of Oswald and Cheryl as well as Valen and Cain. When Len becomes pregnant (because I say so) Zephyr and Len finally decide to settle down and they live happily ever after. I'm telling ya LenxZephyr is canon Wink.

Shea: I feel the need to give him a sorta sad ending Embarassed. After the war, Shea regrets that he wasn't powerful enough to save all his friends (I mean c'mon, don't tell me everyone lives Azure? Everyone knows that at least one character has to die in the last installment of a series. Not that I'll complain if the ending is all sunshine and rainbows, lol). Despite the fact that he loves Len, Shea goes off on a journey alone to become a high sorcerer. He wrote letters to Len for a while but stopped eventually. Not to take this painful event on her back, Len decides to grow stronger too. She travels across Fantasia searching for her love Smile.

Avalon: With the guild dissolved after the war (because I said so) Avalon works to create a new government. He works hard to rebuild Fantasia, but behind the scenes unlike Zephyr who travels around helping individuals. Avalon is respected throughout Fantasia and eventually becomes the top general under King Zephyr (I can't believe I actually was serious about that...). Even with all the stress of rebuilding an entire nation, Lenarche is always there to support him and whip him into submission if she doesn't like his methods....

Alviss: He becomes a schoolteacher. Actually, both him and Lenarche do. They teach young children how to read and write as well as teaching the older children combat skills and how to use them for good Smile. And, of course, Alviss and Lenarche steal little moments together during school just like a highschool couple. Can't you just see Len and Alviss sneaking out and kissing during recess? No? Just me? Alright then. Oh, and Alviss becomes a megane. I think it suits him.

Nero: This is easy. They open up a bed and breakfast! Nero does all the cooking while Len keeps the house nice and pretty. They grow old together running their little inn I love you.

Ignito: Lenarche and Ignito work together to create new technologies that helps the people recovering from the war. All the while, they spend their free time recreating the portal back to Ignito's home. Even though the portal is almost finished, neither of them are willing to leave Fantasia until they've done everything they can to help.

Albel: Raise your hand if you want Albel to become Fantasia's Crocodile Dundee and explore the world for new monsters to tame along with Lenarche. *raises hand*

Forte: Forte realized the scariness of death more than ever during the war. He trained hard to perfect his healing magic and became a doctor. Len supports Forte however she can. They married and adopted a war orphan together Smile.

Thanos: *grumble* Since he's canon I guess there isn't much I can add on... *grumble*
In my perfect world, Thanos becomes King Zephyr's man slave, along side Shea. When you think about it, Shea was Thanos' underling then they are both pwned by the awesomeness that is His Snarkiness.

Ugh I feel like I forgot someone Mad.

4. Pick 3 characters that should not die Zephyr, but I think that was alluded to in the CG Azure showed Sweating. Eh, I try. Alviss shouldn't die either. I dunno, he's too nice. And I think if he was ever in danger Avalon should appear out of nowhere and take the blow for him Cool. Wouldn't that be kawaii?! Oswald is another one. Um, I suggest you keep him alive if you value your life. He's immortal for a reason; Oswald should make a cameo in all your games Azure XD. For Doppelganger:
*Oswald bumps into Yuri*
Oswald: "Hey, watch it, punk!"
Yuri: O_O
Lucia: Neutral "Was that your dad?"
Yuri: "Um, no?"

Sweating

5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why Rebel, what can I say? All the cool kids are doing it, and by cool kids I mean Zephyr Razz.
6. Who do you think the main villain will be? I was about to say "Thanos like duh" but then I realized Thanos is 'good' in MoGF. Helberg is the obvious choice, I think. I'd like to see an epic faceoff between Avalon and Zephyr, so the big bad depends on what side you choose Smile. I mean, Avalon is right under Zephyr in rank so if Zephyr leaves the guild that makes Avalon number one, and if the guild and rebel groups fight each other...

Oh, and Azure-chan, I hope you aren't actually putting what we say into consideration when it comes to the core plot of MoGF. Do what you want, because if you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one. I understand the endings bit though, makes sense if you are blocked when it comes to thinking up scenarios Sweating.
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:36 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:

That is all for now.
1. Thanos, Alviss, Zephyr. Thanos: WHO HATES THE SUPER AWESOME THANOS??? If you are you must pass my dead body first!, Zephyr: I like his way to talk, Alviss: He's to cute i can not resist it
2. errr, Avalon, Albel, and.... Forte. Avalon and Albel I just not like them.(Maybe i just hate all Guild side except Shea) If Forte is just because he white magic user. I'm Dark Magic user so....
3. I'm kind of understand but in one side i don't know what you mean. Maybe I want Thanos scene when he get married and have child. The same goes to Zephyr and Alviss.
4. Zephyr, Shea, and.... Alviss.
5. Rebel. I hate the Guild from bottom of my heart!
6. Helberg (or Helbert?). I don't care who is the main villain if it just not Thanos.
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Zephyr-His dialoges make me laugh~
Shea- I just find him adorable X3
Albel- I don't even know why I like him D:
He actually made me mad at first, but suddenly I began to like him for some reason Idk Neutral(I had the same reaction as Len when I was on the mission with him...)

Thanos(Gasp!) and Alviss and Helberg, 'cause....I dunno...I just don't really like them...
Uh...I dunno, I just want a good story. That's all Smile
Fir, Iggy and Avalon~ I just have the feeling they shouldn't die~
I need to choose? Can't I just watch from the sidelines?*shot*
The merchant!
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:35 pm

3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like)
6. Who do you think the main badass will be?

1: Forte: reminds me of Leon , Leon is my most fave guy *shot by Oswald\Gil fangirls*
Thanos: oh , c'mon!he's ....he's...; w ;....and anyway!this is the 3° Fantasia game and he's still alone?meh!; A ; *shot*
Nero: because he's tall as me because he's funny , cheerful , strange and...red!83
2:
Ignitio: nah he seems a little too weak ....too quiet....too..too...tooo normal!D: *shot*
yes , just him xD
3: I WANT TO SEE THEIR CHILD IN THE BEST ENDING....please? ; ^ ; *shot*
4: Forte...he's my fave!; A ; *shot*
5: I'll watch the sidelines with Andra-chan ò ^ ò)o
6: Lenarche's pet!or Alviss!ò _________ ò
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 6:36 pm

sayuri wrote:

Oh, and Azure-chan, I hope you aren't actually putting what we say into consideration when it comes to the core plot of MoGF. Do what you want, because if you try to please everyone you end up pleasing no one. I understand the endings bit though, makes sense if you are blocked when it comes to thinking up scenarios Sweating.

Don't worry, it is for measurements only.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 7:32 pm

1. Name 3 fave boy and why:
Alviss, because he's yandere, cute and soooo kind and everything; Forte, because he's cute when he blushes, so mature and so dependable; and... Hmmm... who else? Maybe Albel, because he loves animals, and I want to learn from him some dedicated love.
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why:
Avalon, because I find him so snobbish, Thanos, because he's destroying the "real" canon, and Ignitio, because he's waaaayyyy too young for my tastes. xD
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war':
Alviss: Uhm, have kids with Len, travel the world together(lol), or maybe... for a peaceful life... Ignitio's going to bring them here in the real world! Yay! Or maybe they'll own a bakery or pastry shop. xD Or maybe, according to my fangirl-purposes-only fanfic, they'll torment Zephyr and Thanos in their dreams for the rest of their lives. *evil laughter*
Forte: Be the general or officer or whatever something with Len, they'll be... studying for the rest of their lives together like Raven's best ending, have kids that has Forte's epicness or Len's kawaii-ness, and just like my most anticipated ending... they'll ... GO OVER OUR HOME AND PARTY!!!! Forte'll love mah school. xD
Albel: Own a ranch filled with MONSTERS!!!! No Nero Allowed!!!!

4. Pick 3 characters that should not die:
Mah top three... Yeah! And can I insert Zephy-sama? Because I want to see that eyes of his before I torment him for eternity.
5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why:
Rebel, because being evil is good. xD No, because joining the rebel group and then kicking Thanos AND Helberg's asses and telling them that wars are stupid is a better reason.
Well, for me, according to your side of war, I tyhink. Either Helberg or Thanos. But yeah, sometimes the canon is the ebil. I have a guess Zephyr could be a candidate for epic evil, too.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Okay~...
1) Thanos - do I need a reason for this? Actually, I really wanna see what's under the cool and calculating facade.
2) Zephyr - Tsundere pwns. Plus, Zeph is hot. As in really, really hot.
3) Shea - Sexay. AND has an interesting personality. AND IS DEMON, for shouting out loud!

1) Avalon - he's kinda boring, imo. Too cold and distant and is secretly afraid of ghosts. Which makes him appear a bit weak (but, as I said, that's my opinion)
2) Ignitio - I got really nothing against the boy, really, actually I kinda wanna cuddle to him... BUT, he's Fir's boy, right? Meaning: friends are more important than guys.
3) Alviss - it's simple, I don't like yandere guys much.

I dunno... But that's why you're writing the game and not me, right, Azure?
Erm... Len? *shot*
Thanos, Zephyr (as we know he kinda does...), Fir.

According to the path I'm on.
(side note, in RL I'd probably choose Rebel)

No idea... Hope it's not me, though.
Maybe Hellberg... or Thanos, if you're on the path of a guy, who's on the Guild's side... I am really quite certain that the villain will be someone who's already introduced and not a brand new character.
Back to top Go down
MikuRosa
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
MikuRosa

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Zephyr- How can you not love him. He's like the hottest guy I've seen.
Thanos- because he's evil and cute *shot*
Shea- I wanted him since ROTA. And He's a DEMON.

Hmm...None, I like all of them.
Ummm...Not sure, maybe an ending where a child or children are.
Thanos, I'd say Zephyr but one of your pictures sorta denies it Fir, Nero.
That'd depend on the path I'm in, but probably I'd pick rebel side.
Not sure, maybe Helberg, or maybe Thanos (I hope not).
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: MOGF SURVEY   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:11 am

1. Name 3 fave boy and why: 1. Forte, because of his look and personality 2. Thanos, because... well he is Thanos, this tells everything XD 3. Nero, because he is really fun
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why: I don't really have, but if I should choose, I would say Ignitio. I don't hate him, he is just so boring for me, a nice, average guy, but nothing special. Sorry Iggy-fans, but this is my opinion
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war': uhm, suddenly I have no idea. Maybe marriage or something like this and about the new daily life, with a little fun and adventure.
4. Pick 3 characters that should not die: 1. of course Forte. And I think nor Nero, Alviss and Thanos should die. And nor Zephyr. And nor Shea of course, otherwise who would be the archenemy of Forte? XD Oops, I think it is a bit more than three...
5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why: depends on the happenings of the story and my guy.
6. Who do you think the main villain will be? Ignitio looks so ordinary, a nice and fun guy. I could imagine him as a villain secretly. Or Alviss. He is so cute and nice, it would be surprising if he would be a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Sana96

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:42 am

Shea, Zephyr and a tie between Nero and Forte Very Happy Shea because he is...awesome. Yup. Just the right word. Awesome. <3 Zephyr because he reminds me so much of Oswald Very Happy Nero and Forte a tie because they are so cute! They act like kids sometimes XD
Thanos, Avalon and Ignito. Thanos because I'm sick of him. In I he is a care-free soul nommer, in II he is big badass and in III he is just stupid and wrong =P Avalon cause he is so...something. Ignito because he is sweet but I can never see a Iggy/Len pairing. I prefer Iggy/Fir <3
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war'.
Honestly, I donno. I just don't want Shea to die. Esp. after I saw that Zeph pic. (Which by the way broke my heart!) I also want to see a awesome Zeph/Len ending. And Nero and Forte should be awesome in that ending. :3
SHEA, Zephyr and...Thanos! NOT. =P I mean everyone except Thanos.
I donno. I can't pick a side cause I'm not sure who I want to pick.
I wish it was...Fir! XD (jk.) I'll have to go with Helberg!
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 am

azureXtwilight wrote:

That is all for now.

1. Ranks in order from 3rd favorite to favorite- Nero, Shea, Thanos. Why? I love the naive boys, and with Nero's stomache it makes it all the better because I love cooking Surprised Shea.. even more than naive ones I love badass pranksters. Thanos.. I love him most because of the story mainly. I think it suits that he is Canon because he is misunderstood and deserves love Smile

2. Ranks in order from 3rd least favorite to least favorite- Ignitio, Albel, Avalon. Why? Ignitio is cute and all, while he is still a likeable character my type is older and stronger than what he is... Albel.. once again a likeable character, but not too interesting in my opinion. Animal lovers are awesome sure, but I just like other things more, ya know? Avalon.. well.. Theres nothing I particularly like about this character yet. I don't hate or dislike any characters, but these are the rankings Wink

3. Umm.. I don't understand this part.. I don't want to pick endings out.. though I do expect each and every guy to at least have a bad, good, and best ending. Also I expect endings to be longer in this game. The last game went by way too fast. Though you were on somewhat of a deadline so I can excuse that~ Wink But really.. within 30 seconds flat it went from seeing Thanos poof into thin air to lets say.. a wedding.. see.. too fast >.<

4. Three characters that should not die huh? Lets see... I pick.. Shea, Zephyr, and Lenarche. I know you didn't ask why so.. well forget it I don't feel like listing why XD

5. My side is.. rebel! Why? Theres something about the guild I don't like.. especially fangirls.. =/ Anyway I've never been one to follow plain old good and evil, I like a side that has good intentions, but not afraid to break some rules to get there. (If Thanos does have good intentions that is Wink )

6. The main villain? I think is Helberg or something.. just spitballing there.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanos, Zephyr and Alviss.
Thanos because he's awesome.
Zephyr because he's snarky.
Alviss because he's a cute yandere.

Actually, I sort of like all of them, but maybe not Ignitio as much since he doesn't really have much chemistry with Len and his type doesn't really appeal to me.

I expect people to die. I repeat, I EXPECT PEOPLE TO DIE. Also, I expect lots of tears for me and lots of emotions <3

Everyone should die! Ahahahahahahaha-- *ahem* I have no objections to anyone dying. But of course... three characters that should not die are of course the Three Great Ones... you know what I mean... >D

Naturally I will go rebel since I like TZA. But if I disregard them... it ultimately depends on what benefits I get the most. (I mean... if Len wins on the guild side, she can totally take over Helberg and rule the world, right? Dingding, BENEFIT!)

Well, depends on what side you are on, I guess. If rebel, then it'll be Helberg, if guild, then it'll be Thanos.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Qookies
Newborn user
Newborn user

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:59 am

1. Fave 3 boys and why:
Alviss Nero and Forte:
Alviss because he is like a happy-go-lucky person
Nero because he is a carnivore
Forte because of Xaverius.
2.Least Fave 3 boys:
Avalon,Albel and Iggy.
Avalon because he is cold.
Albel because he is a vegetarian.
Iggy because I like Zephy or Shea better than him.
3. Ending and such
It doesn't matter actually.
4.3 characters that shouldn'T die:
Alviss and Nero for sure! And Zephy. I would love to see Forte dying.
5.Rebel or Guild?
Rebel Rebel Rebel.
6.The main Villain?
I have a strange feeling it'll be that woman in black in title screen...
Back to top Go down
Bastion
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
Bastion

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 am

Shea- Because I loved him from the last game. Brats are my favorite characters.
Zephyr- Because he's pretty much a gender swap of me.
Alviss- Because Yandares (in fiction) make me happy.

Albel- Because he pissed me off in the demo when he kept dying against the Gigarnos.
Ignitio- He just seems a little bland in comparison to the other characters.
Avalon- Eh. Pretty hair, just not my type.

3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war'.

Shea- Something suuuuper happy! Mushy-mushy-mush-mush. Because I expect him to turn a color similar to a tomato when presented with romance-y stuff. And High Sorcerer. Because that's his goal and all.
Zephyr- He and Len must forever remain tsundere togeva. Just with slightly more wuv.
Nero- He should totally eat a dinosaur or something. Or maybe become a sideshow attraction! "Nero Of The Iron Stomach"! He could swallow fire and swords and stuff.
Forte- Something involving lots of puns on his name. Because I swear I am always mentally making them, so I want to see them in-game.
Ignitio- He make's sum a-may-zing doohickey that makes he and Len go to the real world together where they eventually take ownership of eBay.
Alviss- Something involving handcuffs.
Avalon- He becomes uber well-reknown for his awesomeness and stuff.
Albel- He starts the Fantasia equlivalent of PETA.
Thanos- Wh0rld D0mIna$h0n!

Eh. Everyone can die. Just hopefully not the person whose path you are currently on.

Rebel. 'Cause it sounds cooler.

Papa Vanguardian. In colaboration with Peewee Herman.
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked ZEPHYR!!!ZEPHYR!!!ZEPHYR!! because he's just so mysterious and hawt and smart and strong and...*rants on* Razz
then Shea!! because he was just sooo adorable in the second game and in this one he looks sooo cute :Dand last is...dare I say it...thanos...*shot* besides the fact that he's CENTURIES old and evil and bad but he has a slight attractiveness about him...that's all Ima say...*refrain from bad mouthing thanos*

hmm...do I have to answer this? I like all the boys! okay fine...I guess the least I like is Ignitio...I don't know why...maybe because he's just too cute and young that it just seems a bit weird from him to be with len...kinda like cyrus xDand then maybe avalon...haha he seems too mature and oldhe just makes me feel distant (I mean len)...and last is albel...*shot* and to think I used to like prince nazim as well...yet I don't like his ancestor...umm I've ran out of reasons xD i say cos he gambles...and Embarassed loves pets!! *shot* that's not really an excuse just ran out of some...:p

I never really liked the bad endings cos the character always ends up dying but then a story with all good endings is not always fun or thrilling...it's a bit fake if the characters end up happily ever after!! so I guess a few deaths here and there is alright...anyways getting onto the question:

Zephyr best ending: I'll like to see gradual build up of the relationship and not suddenly jjust like 'i like you' xD that would just be bad...and I'll like to see zeph AND len show their love to each other through out the game hehe heaps of cheesy moments xD...if zeph rebels and goes to help thanos...I'll like to see some sort of bad become good sort of thing...even though I'm sure that would be on thanos's path...but like...I don't know...something happens to len to cause her to get injured or almost dies and zephy will do anything to help her and so on...or zeph almost dies but he's actually just pulling a prank on len Very HappyI should stop here before I end up writing a story xDanyways definitely MUST be a happy ending!! with a little green haired baby boy!! haha!! or maybe girl and a wedding!!Wink

Nero funny ending (good/best) - wedding and nero eyes the cake instead of his bride and gets slapped and then he just says that he was just trying to make her jealous Very Happy

actually doesn't really matter Smile but yea something along these lines Smile

Zephyr, Shea, Nero!! haha would you believe I didn't say Thanos! xD *shot*
I mean I expect deaths but not in the best endings please Sad

hmm I'll go on the rebel side :p cos I tend to like the bad side in most cases Smile

Zephyr's fanclub!! Very Happy okay seriously I say ignitio Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
Riviera
Newborn user
Newborn user
Riviera

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 11:04 pm

1. Name 3 fave boy and why:

Alviss, Nero and Forte (Zephyr would have been #4!)

Alviss: the cute <3
Nero: the funny <3
Forte: the smarts and the blushies

2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why:

Avalon, Ignitio and Albel.

Avalon: Too above it all and vaguely stuck up
Ignitio: Has his moments but overall is one of the blandest
Albel: Same as Ignitio

3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war':

All I really expect is a smooch in some of the best endings (I'd say all but that'd be too predictable) and at least one ending for every boy where you WIN THE DAY. I'd rather not have boys who only have bittersweet going on. I'd also like the best ending for each boy to end with them being alive.

4. Pick 3 characters that should not die:

Ideally none of my favorite characters will die. But, if I really really had to choose the ones I want most to live:

Alviss (no killing the cutie), Shea (doesn't seem fair for him to die AGAIN), and the best ending for whoever's path you're on at the moment (good or bad are up for grabs).

5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why:

To be honest, I don't know. I'll have to hear more about why you even have to choose to leave or stay and then I'll be able to make a decision.

6. Who do you think the main villain will be?:

Your mom. Zephyr's dad.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:44 pm

5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Lemme think...
1) Maybe Shea, 'coz he is awesome was already introduced in RotA, or Zeph 'coz he is awesome and Len have some kind of... sparks flying.
2) Not really, they work great the way they are.
3) Maybe, 'coz when in skip mode, it'd prove bothersome to have to replay every single one of the battles.
4) I'm sure you're doing fine with these... *idea shortage*
5) YEPP ^.^
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:05 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:

1. Except Thanos, who can be Len's canon in your mind?

1. Zephyr. Or if possible, Alviss. xD Or Forte. Or ALL OF THEM, MAKE ALL OF THEM CANON. xD

2. a. The turn passes too on the dead monsters. You should remove that, too annoying.
b. Guard and Use Item. Want those.
c. More epic fanfare and music. Smile
d. Voiced co-op attacks! That would be cute~

3. For lazy pokes like me, yes. But it will lose all the fun. So the adventurous side of me says no.

4. a. Cosplay!!!! xD Want Zephyr on a pink mask. xD
b. Something related to the past war.... Independence Day? Dunno how they will celebrate it though.
c. I hope there's an event that they will use Ignitio for their research... xD
d. Another event in my mind when Shea's about to cast some epic dangerous spell to Forte out of anger, then Alviss comes in and prevents World War 3. xD
e. How about Lenarche accidentally pokes through [insert love interest's name here]'s diary/journal/closet/some private chest/underwear drawer private drawer?
f. EXAMS!!!! Lenarche asks help to [insert love interest's name here] for her review. Smile
g. Bed scenes. lol.
h. Some kind of historical event (e.g. Blue Orb battle, etc, etc...)

5. It's enough for me. Smile That's actually way too long, but I want a long game that will take me months to finish. xD
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews and surveys~
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: