Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

English otome games?

Go down 
+44
katielynn98
Gunofasun
Freyja
darkdoll25
Valen0425
zokushi
Inky66
X-Peace&Love-O
Alice PH
avalongirl9
HaoshokuHaki
Akakko
ririruetoo
icerain
Evangeline
LumenAstrum
Faye Eyre
Shappire_amber
Sleix
Angelique
Dee
Ana
andraliba
VenusEclipse
rin966
akatsukiwolf19
Bastion
Malvodius
Lavinnia
Emmeeeh
Kikyo Moon
leona7002
ChocoBunny
Whiteblood
Pyonkotchi
pastel
sweetdreams
Aquane
sayuri
Lyyli
~chel
michiyo-milkshake
lepapillonrouge
azureXtwilight
48 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

English otome games? Empty
PostSubject: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Post some english otome games you know, and I'll make it in first post!

For the moochers...I mean, the non-commercial titles.
Re: Alistair ++ by sake-bento, tooaya, and TheeForsakenOne. I think this one needs no introduction.
BUT if you don't know about this, it's about a girl who seeks revenge for some FOOLISH FOOL named Alistair who took her kill in a MMORPG. You've got 30 days to find who he is...and in the meanwhile raise a relationship between a megane, a blondey, and a Japanese guy.

Idol Days Sim Date by Pacthesis.
You play as Lexie, a girl who wants to join a band - thankfully the local popular band Sistehcap needs a new guitarist. Find love, play your guitar, and save a guy from killing himself in about 30 days!
Pacthesis also makes other Sim Dates such as Wonderland Days, Festival Days, and Anime Sim 2.5, so look her up~!

Hanako games sell a lot of english otome games!!! Hanako Games

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Hehehe. Very Happy

For the moochers...I mean, the non-commercial titles.
Re: Alistair ++ by sake-bento, tooaya, and TheeForsakenOne. I think this one needs no introduction.
BUT if you don't know about this, it's about a girl who seeks revenge for some FOOLISH FOOL named Alistair who took her kill in a MMORPG. You've got 30 days to find who he is...and in the meanwhile raise a relationship between a megane, a blondey, and a Japanese guy.

You play as Lexie, a girl who wants to join a band - thankfully the local popular band Sistehcap needs a new guitarist. Find love, play your guitar, and save a guy from killing himself in about 30 days!
Pacthesis also makes other Sim Dates such as Wonderland Days, Festival Days, and Anime Sim 2.5, so look her up~!

For commercial titles...
There's Fatal Hearts, Spirited Heart, Date Warp...which I don't exactly know the url of, but I think azure knows~!
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:

Hanako games sell a lot of english otome games!!! Hanako Games

meeh , most of Pacthesis games are Otome games x3
anyway there's Other age , you can find it here :
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=other+age#/dnrv78
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:40 pm

Not forgetting the Tokimeki Memorial translation... it's nearly done now! Surprised *has been playing the patch nonstop into obscene morning hours*

*goes back to stalking dating Hazuki Kei*
Back to top Go down
Lyyli
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lyyli

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 am

I'm currently playing Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus too! I remember playing these games to death on my now dead PS2. But I don't try to get any of the guys because I want to wait until the complete patch. I love the pillow fights in these games Very Happy

Then there's also TM Girl's Side 2nd Season, TM Girl's Side 3rd Story and Hakuouki being translated.
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:46 am

Lyyli wrote:
I'm currently playing Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus too! I remember playing these games to death on my now dead PS2. But I don't try to get any of the guys because I want to wait until the complete patch. I love the pillow fights in these games Very Happy

Then there's also TM Girl's Side 2nd Season, TM Girl's Side 3rd Story and Hakuouki being translated.

Holy CRAP!!! Where?! Surprised I heard that they were considering it, but not that it'd gone through!

Oh, but the endings are translated, you know~ It's only the date questions and some of the answers that aren't :3
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:08 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
Not forgetting the Tokimeki Memorial translation... it's nearly done now! Surprised *has been playing the patch nonstop into obscene morning hours*

*goes back to stalking dating Hazuki Kei*

Gah, I have to wait a week before I can use my PC and play Sad. Bleh.

Yo Jin Bo is a freaking awesome, hilarious, and sweet otome game. BUY IT SUCKAS! Tehe Razz

Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 am

sayuri wrote:

Yo Jin Bo is a freaking awesome, hilarious, and sweet otome game. BUY IT SUCKAS! Tehe Razz

Yeah. Took me ages to work out how to get it onto my laptop *coughthatwasn'tillegalcough*, but I played it to death Very Happy

*steals Jin*
Back to top Go down
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 am

Meep >.< I can't read japanese... so I'm hoping more otome games will be translated soon~ I've played all mentioned here and on lemmasoft, except Tokimeki? Can someone tell me about this? and if the english translation is good/finished enough to play?

Last edited by Aquane on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:30 am

I've been stalking closely following it for quite a while now, and the patch is all but complete except for the date questions and answers. I wouldn't expect it to take that long now (it's already at 88% complete) so if I were you, I'd just wait until the whole thing is done :3

Yes, the translation is pretty good Very Happy Though you have to choose your name in kana, because you can't enter your name in English. Not sure how that'll go in the full translation; it seems a tricky thing to implement, because it has an AI system for the guys to say your name and all.

The only thing annoying about it is that the MC is a typical cute, sweet Japanese school girl... Why don't they make games with kickass MCs like Lenarche or Valen? Grr.
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:33 am

Well, there's always Harvest Moon if you want something on a console...
I recommend Animal Parade for the Wii.
Or Harvest Moon More Friends for the DS. Very Happy

And there's also Princess Debut. xD;
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:45 am

haha yes XD I've been a big HM fan for 4 years now actually(played all gamecube, ps2,ds, and wii Harvest moon games), and yes I played princess debut Smile it was a cute game. Yes I think I'll wait for the translation to be done XD
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
sayuri wrote:

Yeah. Took me ages to work out how to get it onto my laptop *coughthatwasn'tillegalcough*, but I played it to death Very Happy

*steals Jin*

You can have him as long as I get Ittosai. He's the only megane I love I love you. Yo is awesome too...

*goes to play YoJinBo*
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
Lyyli
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lyyli

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm

~chelxoxo wrote:
Lyyli wrote:

Holy CRAP!!! Where?! Surprised I heard that they were considering it, but not that it'd gone through!

Oh, but the endings are translated, you know~ It's only the date questions and some of the answers that aren't :3

Well, there's a thread about TM Girl's Side 2nd Season on gbatemp, 3rd Season is currently on hold. I've heard that they also want to translate Will O' Wisp and maybe even Fushigi Yûgi after the other games <3

Yeah, that's why I want to wait Smile I want everything to be translated. So far I've only gotten Tendou Jin, Aoki Chiharu and Hanatsubaki Goro's endings because they don't have any untranslated text but the epilouges. That's why I have a save for each of them before the game ends until the full patch is being released :3
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Lyyli wrote:
Well, there's a thread about TM Girl's Side 2nd Season on gbatemp, 3rd Season is currently on hold. I've heard that they also want to translate Will O' Wisp and maybe even Fushigi Yûgi after the other games <3

Yeah, that's why I want to wait Smile I want everything to be translated. So far I've only gotten Tendou Jin, Aoki Chiharu and Hanatsubaki Goro's endings because they don't have any untranslated text but the epilouges. That's why I have a save for each of them before the game ends until the full patch is being released :3

OMFG. You just made my day! English otome games? Icon_cheers *gives an awesome cookies*
Back to top Go down
Lyyli
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lyyli

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

~chelxoxo wrote:
Lyyli wrote:

OMFG. You just made my day! English otome games? Icon_cheers *gives an awesome cookies*

Yay! Thanks ^.^

Oh, then there's Princess Nightmare also currently being translated! Can't wait for that game.
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:21 pm

there's a new one out by Vohalika at lemma soft forums called Finding A Prom Date
here's the link:

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7729
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
pastel
Newborn user
Newborn user
pastel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 pm

I think this counts, It's a dating sim with nice art ^.^
http://yavmamemo.deviantart.com/gallery/?5838417#/d2en3xt
It's a bit repetitive but we should take what we can get xD

--edit--
What platform is Tokimeki Memorial for? 'Cause I can only
play on a pc, also where do I get it?
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 4:57 am

pastel wrote:
I think this counts, It's a dating sim with nice art ^.^
http://yavmamemo.deviantart.com/gallery/?5838417#/d2en3xt
It's a bit repetitive but we should take what we can get xD

--edit--
What platform is Tokimeki Memorial for? 'Cause I can only
play on a pc, also where do I get it?

It's for the DS, but that's what a DS emulator and ROM + patch is for~ (let's keep it hush-hush, because it's actually illegal Surprised... but then again, it's Konami's fault for not translating, the meanies DX)
Back to top Go down
pastel
Newborn user
Newborn user
pastel

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 am

Ooh I see.
I'll keep it hush hush ^.^ thanks, Chel.
Back to top Go down
Pyonkotchi
Newborn user
Newborn user
Pyonkotchi

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 pm

lolololololol
there isn't anything i can think to recommend :C
everythings been said.

Even so...TokiMemo Girls Side
Go play it.
Seriously.

Ive been playing it nonstop. ;u;

i loved it so much i ended up DLing GS2. of coarse...its more difficult considering its in japanese. and i only understand a little bit B|
i have open like 5 tabs of stuff for that stupid game xDD a katakana and hiragana chart. 2 kanji pages. and a translation site. srsly. it helps ._.
/ramble
/no one cares XDDD;;

other than that. its been said as well, but still the harvest moon series is always good. gets a bit boring with the farming and what not sometimes, but i still love it.

Animal Parade and MFoMT are my personal faves~. speaking of. the newest game, Grand Bazaar should be coming out soon, August 24, for DS 8DD~ yay

Back to top Go down
http://rey-of-sunligh.deviantart.com
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 4:53 pm

what about nummyz?ò____ò
meeh , here is the link: http://nummyz.com/games.html#sims
but I don't like her games pretty much xDD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 5:42 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
A new one:

Frozen Essence : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7788

looks cute *-*
Back to top Go down
Whiteblood
Newborn user
Newborn user
Whiteblood

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
A new one:

Frozen Essence : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=7788

/downloads *looks around*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English otome games?   English otome games? Empty

Back to top Go down

English otome games?
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next