Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Affiliate Games Posted!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

Affiliate Games Posted! Empty
PostSubject: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:55 am

Decided to open up a new subforum for affiliate games. Smile If you have a completed game you want to add, please PM me and I'll add them for you. I'm still not sure if I should sort them out by creator, or by games.

Should I open an ask thread for affiliate game characters?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyTue May 01, 2012 7:14 pm

Awh, that's nice!
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

I still think the affiliate ask thread thingie sounds awesome. XD But I'm just worried no one might ask stuff... Sad

Well, considering how most of us here are game creators too, I don't think you should accept each and every game that gets PMed to you. I'm not being mean, I just think a game being "affiliated" with Memento Mori should have at least some potential and not just a slapdash game.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:57 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
Well, considering how most of us here are game creators too, I don't think you should accept each and every game that gets PMed to you. I'm not being mean, I just think a game being "affiliated" with Memento Mori should have at least some potential and not just a slapdash game.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

shine wrote:
LumenAstrum wrote:

Agreed.
Thirded.
(As for the first part, there's no thread to ask in)
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:47 pm

Kirro has been telling me that the affiliate ask threads might fail because no one will ask. ^^;
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:45 pm

I'm not "done enough" to ask it.
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:35 pm

theone wrote:
shine wrote:
LumenAstrum wrote:

Agreed.
Thirded.
Agreed.
As for the Ask Thread part, it might be better to leave that decision upto the creator of the game.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:23 am

I won't mind having an ask thread for my games, but I'm just scared it might get ignored ^^; I guess if the game becomes popular enough here will the game be eligible/okay to deserve an ask thread. It's quite hard operating one.

Ohgosh controlling all those characters

@Shine: I'm sure if your game has an ask thread, it's gonna be popular. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Affiliate Games Posted!   Affiliate Games Posted! Empty

Back to top Go down

Affiliate Games Posted!
Page 1 of 1