Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Suggestions- missions and events~

Go down 
+39
theone
LadyStarlea
Kahtita
shine
Belle-Destinee
darkdoll25
XOXOX~SweetSnow~XOXOX
Lyn27
Kei
Elemental Princess
LumenAstrum
Alice PH
sazanami
rin966
Lavinnia
andraliba
Meko
Qookies
VladimirHolic
Ruruka-chan
kantocan1
The Monkey Ninja
Ana
michiyo-milkshake
Valen0425
sweetdreams
sayuri
Riviera
Ominias
lepapillonrouge
Aquane
Angelique
ChocoBunny
Malvodius
Emmeeeh
~Sire Kirroha
leona7002
~chel
azureXtwilight
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ChocoBunny

Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:14 am

Mission Suggestion: (i know they are not very good, but i hope it help ^^U)
How about a mission to rescue someone pet.
A mission to help someone that is being bully
A missing kid and now you have to found her/him
A chef request to taste his food to see if is good or bad (for his new menu)
Go to the cemetery and investigate a weird noise (can be a monster or ghost fault)
Go to the Mystical mountain to get the HolyFlower (can heal any disease)

Thanks for delet the other thread ^^

Last edited by ChocoBunny on Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Harhar!   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:21 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
He's more of a LET'S SHARE WITH THE CHILDREN~ *flowers* type guy, whereas Nero's more of a MY FOOD IS MINE!!! AND YOUR FOOD... IS ALSO MINE!! NYARHAHAR!
xD BUT ALVISS IS SO NICE AND KIND TO EVERYONE SO IT'D COME NATURALLY TO SHARE!
HAHAHAHA! xD You seem to like Nero a lot, don't you?
*CoughWhoCoughDoesn'tLikeCoughBoysWithABigApetiteCough*
THOOUGH
I'm afraid that one day Nero would get so hungry he'd eat the whole world Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ChocoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 am

Ok, Nero would really do that! XD, i crack at the "do you have any gummy bear" part XD, ok have laugh Really hard two times in a day a new record XD
And yea, Alviss is the type that would said " Here Nero, i do have some gummy bears, here you go" He is so sweet =3
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:24 am

Alviss: SHARE THE CANDY CHILDREN -looks at Nero- SHARE DANG IT

Just kidding, but it would be funny if Alviss suddenly got angry all of a sudden.

Post war events...?

Gift Giving Festival Please Very Happy

Hey, is there a day to celebrate the day when Fantasia was saved by Cheryl or Valen? XD They need recognition too! And it would be a good time to, uh, reminisce about the first two games ^_^;

I also like Crossdressing Festival Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
Riviera
Newborn user
Newborn user
Riviera

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:31 am

lepapillonrouge wrote:
Would it be appropriate to have a festival celebrating the dead...?

In Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade, they have this event called the Firefly Festival where ... you see fireflies -shot- and in ToT you could spend it with a partner, and in AP it was a general 'celebrate your ancestors' kind of festival.

A non-romantic festival...
CANDY FESTIVAL! People dress up in costumes and get candy. Like Halloween Very Happy

The firefly idea + the festival of the dead mention makes me think "Grave of the Fireflies" and now I am sad Sad.

But a festival like a firefly one (that commemorates the dead) or something like Higurashi's cotton festival would be interesting. It could be looked on as a festival for reflection and peace.
Back to top Go down
ChocoBunny
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
ChocoBunny

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:39 am

I like a lot all the festival already, especially the one of using costumes and take candies, and how about you make your own costume? or would it be better to buy it at the general shop or both you can make you costume or just buy it ^^, the fireflies festival sounds very nice and romantic, but it sounds a little bit like the starry night, or at least that's what i think ^^U
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 5:53 am

Nero eating the world... maybe he's Thanos, secretly? O.O Maybe he's the antagonist? Dun dun dunnn.

Anyhows, by post-war I mean events that occur during the war, not in the guild when you have missions. Azure and I got distracted with twilight bashing couldn't think of any earlier, and mebbe all you smart, beautiful, witty and pure awesome peoples can help?
Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 Baa60776
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Hmm..   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:01 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
Nero eating the world... maybe he's Thanos, secretly? O.O Maybe he's the antagonist? Dun dun dunnn.
OHMY ANOTHER QUESTION POPPED UP D:
What if he is!?!
What if in Nero's bad ending ... Nero accidentaly eats up the world?!
*Shot*

~chelxoxo wrote:
Anyhows, by post-war I mean events that occur during the war, not in the guild when you have missions. Azure and I got distracted with twilight bashing couldn't think of any earlier, and mebbe all you smart, beautiful, witty and pure awesome peoples can help?
Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 Baa60776

Oh why you didn't have to praise me like that ;D
During the war? Mission like or something?
Cus' if that's so, how about this..
An injured person comes up to you looking for help ? <_<; And you'd have to treat them and such that will improve your skills ?
During war, huh? How about offering to attend to heal injured people *Yes kind of like above*
I KNOW! This happened once in the history of my country.
You're fighting in the war right? So that means you have an enemy? How about this, you spot their nearest camp and you with just some fellow comrades, only a few, sneak in their camp and while no one is looking, bash some of their soldiers in the head and steal and wear their clothes that way you can sneak in and get to the rich and famous guy that has a higher rank and get to fight him ! (:

... ._. or what ideas? What kind of ideas?
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:30 am

Goodness me, sneak into the other camp and bash the others? :O But that means...

If you're in Thanos' group, you bash Shea! And Avalon! And Ignitio! And Fir!
And if you're in Shea's group, you bash Thanos! And Zephyr! And Nero! And Forte!
Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 Th_001_-v2

... Oh, wait a minute, that's gonna happen anyway. Oops. War >.< *definitely going to cry when reading the script*

That healing thing was good, though. *strokes mysterious beard of wisdom* Here's what my brain came up with.

Festival/event days wise, I'm thinking an April Fool's day, to lighten the tension of being amidst a war and all that shiny, explody stuff.

A point where Len has to cook the meal for everyone in the camp. (Len can't cook to save her life, hur hur.)

A potion that goes wrong and everyone's personalities and bodies get switched around...
Len (as Zephyr): *feels face* .... OMG?! I'm Zephyr?!?!
Zephyr (as Len): *touching chest* ... Why do I have boobs?
Len: (as Zephyr): *BLUSSSHHH* STOP TOUCHING ME, YOU PERV!!!"
Zephyr (as Len): O.O (Oh my GOD. I actually blush like that?!?!)

The pet falls ill, and there's a mini-mission to find the ingredients for a healing potion.

Mud Festival: Where everyone has a mud fight. Hur hur. This is simply so I can peek at the boys while they shower there can be some fun events without having mary-sue materials suddenly appear in the middle of a war.

And that's all I've got ^^"

Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: OHOH   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 6:45 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
Goodness me, sneak into the other camp and bash the others? :O But that means...

If you're in Thanos' group, you bash Shea! And Avalon! And Ignitio! And Fir!
And if you're in Shea's group, you bash Thanos! And Zephyr! And Nero! And Forte!
Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 Th_001_-v2

... Oh, wait a minute, that's gonna happen anyway. Oops. War >.< *definitely going to cry when reading the script*

That healing thing was good, though. *strokes mysterious beard of wisdom* Here's what my brain came up with.

Festival/event days wise, I'm thinking an April Fool's day, to lighten the tension of being amidst a war and all that shiny, explody stuff.

A point where Len has to cook the meal for everyone in the camp. (Len can't cook to save her life, hur hur.)

A potion that goes wrong and everyone's personalities and bodies get switched around...
Len (as Zephyr): *feels face* .... OMG?! I'm Zephyr?!?!
Zephyr (as Len): *touching chest* ... Why do I have boobs?
Len: (as Zephyr): *BLUSSSHHH* STOP TOUCHING ME, YOU PERV!!!"
Zephyr (as Len): O.O (Oh my GOD. I actually blush like that?!?!)

The pet falls ill, and there's a mini-mission to find the ingredients for a healing potion.

Mud Festival: Where everyone has a mud fight. Hur hur. This is simply so I can peek at the boys while they shower there can be some fun events without having mary-sue materials suddenly appear in the middle of a war.

And that's all I've got ^^"

OHMAHGAD! I totally want to see the body switching.
...Honestly I'd poke... *Cough* if I turned into a boy..
BUT IF LEN TURNED INTO ZEPHYR SHE CAN GO ALL LIKE
Zephyr(Len): *Goes in front of mirror, takes off mask, stares* Ooooh~ So that's how you look like
Len(Zephyr): HEY PUT THAT BACK ON!

But I doubt you're going to bash their head, because the ones you'd be stealing clothes from would just be soldiers *Insert random characters that have no face or names here* yeah something like that.
Yet, I guess, the one you'd be fighting in the end would have to be one of those.
... YOU CAN ALWAYS LOSE! xD
Or plead your undying love for him, get him embarassed, let his guard down, pounce on him and tie him up ~ WOO HOO! That would be awesome. <3

OH I KNOW!
How about, a shooting contest kind of? To train yourself and to shoot better?

Or what about.. take a job as a strategist and plan out new moves against the other team?
Or hmm.. I know in the war, resources are really valuable, how about one time, going on a sort of mission for finding new resources, getting them back to the camp?
Back to top Go down
Angelique
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:00 am

- How bout substituting a bride who was kidnapped and need to be saved.
- an elf wants help in landing a relationship with a human girl
- an artist needs someone to bring them something that'll inspire them to paint
- a dead wife searches for home
- a tribe of Nomads seek out people to play music or dance at their festival
- the owner of a restaurant needs someone to fill in as waiters ASAP for a giant banquet
- an old man only has a week left to live and would like to spend it with some younger people
- train someone's kid who wants to be a knight or guild member
- a designer needs a model for her line of wedding dresses

In the wedding dress missions one of the boys who partner with you could see it and maybe give a blush or two! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:24 am

Edited first post! There are still ignis month and luminarium month to care about!

Thanos' major part starting on ventus! Since war starts there Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 am

Kirroha wrote:
"No!!!" he screamed, bolting upright and inching slowly from the crowd of deadly fangirls, who are glaring at him with menacing eyes and a smirk that looked like it could kill bunnies. "Not my eyeball! Please, anything but my eyeball!" But the fangirls did not stop, and they continued to press on... He felt his back on the cold stone wall, and started to gasp desperately for breath.

Suddenly, the door of the cave (yes, caves have doors) was thrown open with a loud "BANG!" Cue dramatic smoke effects, and there stood a girl in all her brown-haired glory - Sir Lenarche, to the rescue! She bounded on like a knight in shining armor and swept the helpless Princess Zephyr off his feet!

"O...Oof!" gasped Princess Zephyr in surprise, blushing furiously.

"Shh," Sir Lenarche whispered into his ear consolingly, and she pulled him onto her Freau which had suddenly morphed into a giant horse and galloped off into the sunset.

~~ END ~~

Yay! Happy Len x Zephyr ending!

I SUPPORT THIS!

My top 15 missions (not in order) are:

Spoiler:

By the way, should we post the endings for the contest here?
Baka baka is me~
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:29 am

sayuri wrote:
Kirroha wrote:
"No!!!" he screamed, bolting upright and inching slowly from the crowd of deadly fangirls, who are glaring at him with menacing eyes and a smirk that looked like it could kill bunnies. "Not my eyeball! Please, anything but my eyeball!" But the fangirls did not stop, and they continued to press on... He felt his back on the cold stone wall, and started to gasp desperately for breath.

Suddenly, the door of the cave (yes, caves have doors) was thrown open with a loud "BANG!" Cue dramatic smoke effects, and there stood a girl in all her brown-haired glory - Sir Lenarche, to the rescue! She bounded on like a knight in shining armor and swept the helpless Princess Zephyr off his feet!

"O...Oof!" gasped Princess Zephyr in surprise, blushing furiously.

"Shh," Sir Lenarche whispered into his ear consolingly, and she pulled him onto her Freau which had suddenly morphed into a giant horse and galloped off into the sunset.

~~ END ~~

Yay! Happy Len x Zephyr ending!

I SUPPORT THIS!

My top 15 missions (not in order) are:

Spoiler:

By the way, should we post the endings for the contest here?
Baka baka is me~

COntest missions pm meee! <3
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:04 pm

hehe how about a cooking festival!!! it could be a whole new masterchef!! I WAS going to suggest a hokey pokey festival but you already wrote dancing so I couldn't xD Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:07 pm

sweetdreams wrote:
hehe how about a cooking festival!!! it could be a whole new masterchef!! I WAS going to suggest a hokey pokey festival but you already wrote dancing so I couldn't xD Laughing

There is already a cooking contest Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:12 pm

oh my bad Embarassed you know I was just thinking...there are a lot of good fan arts so what about an art contest or something? you could show off your own drawings or others Razz
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:30 pm

But when Ignito as Zephyr tried taking off his mask there was a magic in the mask that prevented it. XD

Though it'll be pretty funny if Len went to the mirror and took off his mask and found out that ZEPHYR HAS THREE EYES ZOMG
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Kirroha wrote:
But when Ignito as Zephyr tried taking off his mask there was a magic in the mask that prevented it. XD

Though it'll be pretty funny if Len went to the mirror and took off his mask and found out that ZEPHYR HAS THREE EYES ZOMG

lol! three eyes aye? funny!! well I did hear somewhere that zephyr is the reincarnation of zeus xD so maybe that's why Shocked
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:37 pm

No, he's not. Miss Chel was pulling your leg. Zephyr is Aphrodite's other self, also known as Zephrodite. But everyone just calls him Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 pm

Your theories make me crack .. lol!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:02 pm

Kirroha wrote:
No, he's not. Miss Chel was pulling your leg. Zephyr is Aphrodite's other self, also known as Zephrodite. But everyone just calls him Zephyr.

*DIES LAUGHING* lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 7:43 am

i want dance with thanos and cook for him and make him blush that be so cute to see and i did go cooking school in real life lol Razz
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:17 am

there are a lot of good fan arts so what about an art contest or something? you could show off your own drawings or others Razz
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:25 am

wooo I like those mission ideas especially Evil runaway cat Very Happy sounds nice!! what about some charity work or something haha I'll like to see zephy do something like that Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions- missions and events~   Suggestions- missions and events~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions- missions and events~
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next