Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]

Go down 
+9
The Monkey Ninja
LumenAstrum
shine
azureXtwilight
X-Peace&Love-O
rin966
Gunofasun
Kikyo Moon
~Sire Kirroha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 am

Hello pretty ladies can you give me your phone numbers cause the person below me who is Zephyr already did.
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 5:00 am

Your fat Len. Get lost. I dont wanna do a mission with you. Heh. Even your brother, who is under me, has a better figure than you.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 am

BEEERRRRRRR SOMEONE SAID BEEER?

Woops... isn't Len-onee-chan below me? RUN!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:43 am

Lazaruuuuuuuuuuussssssssssssssss.... *glint* ... Oh hi, Fir! Very Happy How was your day?
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 am

Oh, Hi Len! Nice nice! I spent it with Iggy! He's just here, wanna say hi Iggy?
Back to top Go down
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:13 am

Hi, Len and Fir! Smile Do you think that Shea went on a mission? I haven't seen him quite in a while, hey there is Alviss below me! Maybe I should ask him.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 am

Oh, Hi Iggy! Shea? Unfortunately no, I think he went somewhere with Sera. You know how newly married couple wants to be together. Alone. ...Considering Sera, I might need to be afraid for Shea. Isn't Euphemia, just below me (as always.)
Back to top Go down
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

Location : ... O_O Where the hell am I?! -got lost trying to find the kitchen-

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:13 am

Ahh, Mr. Tribe, are you implying something? It seems you are forgetting rule 5 once again. You seem to forget it quite often, just like the other Mr. Tribe, who is currently below me.

(Cannot do Euphie to save my life.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shouji
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akira Shouji

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:15 pm

...Hush, recruits. I am busy. G-G-GHOST?? G-Get away from me, this is not funny, recruit Shea!
(I think I just fail the audition of Avalon)
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:21 pm

I have to run away from Sera! She is tried to poison my food...again. At least Thanos who is below me is not married.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shouji
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akira Shouji

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:40 pm

*just finish eating....carrot souls again* Those...was...good..But I want Guava candies....now...AURELIO!
(I fail.....)
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 3:45 pm

Tribe, you broke my piano and vase and now you have to pay for them. H-hey don't come near me! W-what are you t-trying to do?! N-not the face! I said not the face! SEBASTIAN HELP MEEE!!!
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:45 am

Hmmm, I was hoping to give this tea and pastry to bocchan , before it gets cold, but.... -sigh- Some annoying SebbyxCiel yaoi lover seems to be clinging to my leg below me.
(Happy you didn't specify.)
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:40 pm

THE HOTNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! THE HOTTNESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEBY AND CIEL NAKED PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllls*
I have a major nosebled and the person below me who is a 3 year old kid gave me some tissues.
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:52 am

Ermmm.... Kiki-neechan needs my disney princess tissues?? Aahh! Ahhh! What should I do??? Do I just shove em up?? Or do I just hand her the box?? Gyahh!! And what should I do with Pedobear below me? He's making weird noises!
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 am

Hehe, little boy come here. Don't you want some candy? Come here to uncle Barney and I'll give you something sweet. Come on, don't be shy like the little 7 year old Robbert Pattinson crazy fangirl here below me. ( *PEDO FAIL* Bleh *shudders*).
Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:26 am

ROBBERT PATTISONNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG DID SOMEONE SAY ROBBERT PATTISONNNN????? WHERE IS HEE WHERE IS HEEE???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMGGGGG I NEED HIS SIGNATURE!!!!!! HE IS SO AWESOME AND HES JUST THE BESTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! MUST GET SIGNATUREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT WANT TO BE THAT KID UNDERNEATH ME WHOIS ALL SHY AROUND PPL!!!!
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:20 am

E...erm... W-who is....r-r-robert p-paterson? I-is he t-the k-ka-kawaii K-k-kitty boy o-over t-there?
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:41 am

*Meow* *licks fingers* Mistress can you give me some milk, please? *gets closer* If you don't give me any then I'll have to take it myself *purrs* from the crazy stalker over there.
Back to top Go down
partygurl
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 am

(theres the kitty....oh now hes asking for milk....and now hes coming at me AHHHHH!!!!!! must runnn!!!!! ill just act like that one leg dude below me!!!)
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 am

I'm Edward Elric and I have lost my leg and arm, so I replaced it with Auto-Mail. Even though I'm a handy cap, I can still kik your sorry a***ole. Like that Megane-Kun that I stole that taco from.
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 am

Brat. Whyd you take my taco -.-
*pushes up glasses* AISHHH! Now I have to get my assistant, Zayn Malik, whos below me, to make me another one!!!!
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:27 am

I'm Zayn And im in a British boy band and I can make girls faint in front of me like the Beatles. Very Happy (below me.)
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:59 pm

shadowolffie, this is for you:
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Very Happy
Now, go make that true for the mind of that crazy yandere boy below me O_O
Back to top Go down
shadowolffie
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
shadowolffie

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:40 am

Kufufufufu~ It is perhaps the best decision if you love me and only me. We don't want to see your. . . Ex's Head crammed onto a box, do you? Now please be careful now. There seems to be a dangerous country by the name of Russia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3