Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]

Go down 
+9
The Monkey Ninja
LumenAstrum
shine
azureXtwilight
X-Peace&Love-O
rin966
Gunofasun
Kikyo Moon
~Sire Kirroha
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 12:40 am

Is it my meat? Because 3 strange girls kept saying they would eat me and all and I was almost afraid they would do eat because I know the person below me would.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:00 am

Mmmm...I wonder how Volg would taste if I poured melted chocolate all over him and add a few cherries or strawberies. *licks lips* I would eat him right away with the person below me who will act like Yagami Light.
Back to top Go down
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:40 pm

Okay, I'm kira. That's right, I'm Kira. So what will you do? Kill me here or act like the person below me who is an emo?
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:45 pm

I'm tired, no one understand me... I'm alone in this world... I think I'm going to shot myself if I can't talk to the person below me who's a god.
Back to top Go down
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 pm

I'm faster, bigger, more beautiful, smarter than all of you, I've created you and you should thank me for doing that unless if you're like the person below me who is claiming to be a llama, but actually is Zephyr.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 1:18 am

AH, I'm in this game, eat that Lennie. By the way, why do you keep associating me with llamas? You can't spend a few minutes without talking about me, like the person below me? Awh man no, the person below me is Lenarche?!
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 2:54 am

Ha! Zephyr, you are my rival now!
I swear that I'll be greater than you one day and the person below me who will act like a vampire.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 am

Bloood. Bloooood. Sparkling abs, bloood~ I'll suck your blood the same way I'll do for the person below me who's in fact a dog!
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Woof! Woof! Woof! Wooof woof woof! Wooooooof.

[Translation: Oh, is that so? The person below me will laugh and laugh and laugh!]
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:15 pm

They're coming to take me away, haahaa,
they're coming to take me away, hoohoo, heehee, haahaa,
to the FUNNY FARM, where life is beautiful all the time
And I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats (below me)
And they're coming to take me away, haahaa!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 3:28 am

Smile Mister Kirro you have to acompany us. I'm sure that you will be very happy if come here, Very Happy just like the person below who is Inoue Orihime. Smile
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:32 am

Can we stop with those characters that I absolutely don't know Kikyo? XD Btw, I ask this for the person below me that shall be half-dead.
Back to top Go down
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 pm

I-I don't... think ugh I will... live so long anymore b-but... Agh... I think- the person below *Cough* me is Santa..
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:05 am

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas boys and girls! I hope you have been good this year because I'm going to give you lots of presents!
The person below me who is Alviss will also receive a nice present.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:25 am

Wow. How nice. A frilly umbrella. Who was so sweet to give me this Very Happy

Is it the person below me who has purple eyes and white hair, carying a bottle of poison? Oh, sorry Ms de'Renquolds, I didn't noticed it was you.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:08 pm

It's okay don't worry about that. Do you see some Tribe walking here? I have some things to settle. His name is Alviss and he is below me I think.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:54 pm

What is it Again Euphie? Very Happy I was busy drinking wine and being a boss, until you walked in. Ohwell, I think I'd just call Avalon. Hey, Avalon! Come on here!

Oh, I didn't notice you were below me tehehe. ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:44 pm

What is it brother? I have work to do so make it quick and please, get me a pen so I can write a release for battling to the person below me who is Fir.
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:27 am

Iggy~*Blush* Wait, what :O
I was taking a nap! Shouldnt you knock before entering, unlike the crazy people at middle school dances, Oh! Theres one beneath me....UGH.
>Sad
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:42 am

/me slam the door behind her.

OH HI THERE FIR! I'm a crazy people at middle school dances! Have you seen those guys?! *blush with crazyness* OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO ADOOOOORABLE!!!! They look just like the teddy bear below me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 am

I am cute teddy bear and I give free hugs to everybody. I also have a red ribbon around my neck and a heart in my paws with the words I love you on it.
Please hug me cause and give me lots of love and don't forget the person below me Prince Nazim.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:10 am

W-W-WHAT are you doing? D-D-D-Don't hug me! No, I'm not going to faint! Well.. I may ! So don't hub me!!! Or I'll call the person below me who's Cain!
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:37 pm

*My prediction of Cain in the future*
Yeah Valen...hold on I have to put this away...Ask the person below me, who is a kind & gentle princess from a far away land, for help.
Back to top Go down
The Monkey Ninja
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
The Monkey Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 am

Oh my! We are sorry, We are unable to assist Sir Nazim! We are curious as to why he has been called 'Valen' who is below Us.
Back to top Go down
http://the-monkey-ninja.deviantart.com/
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:09 am

CAIN! Cant you just get it, please, otherwise I will be forced to ask.......the guy who was flirting with me earlier....hmm.....I think his name was Yuri or something.....OH! There he is, below me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]   The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Person Below Me Shall Be... [Personality Game]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next