Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}

Go down 
+13
LoveRabbit90
rin966
Miss Maple
Vynuxys
LumenAstrum
fion-a
shine
Dee
darkdoll25
Belle-Destinee
azureXtwilight
Ana
~Sire Kirroha
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 pm

REGISTRATIONS ARE OPEN NOW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Name : azurextwilight
Ability : Draw and Write
Wishlist:
1) Shea x Seraphina
2) Klavios x Serenade
3) Alviss x Euphie
4) Yuri x Jun
5) Leon x Melodia
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
fion-a
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
fion-a

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Can I participate too?
Back to top Go down
http://fion-a.deviantart.com/
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 11:47 pm

Of course, it would be great if you did! Just follow the instructions in the first post.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am

NAME: darkdoll25
ABILITIES: writing
WISHLIST:
1)ZephyrxLenarche
2) YurixLucia
3) ValenxCain
4) CherylxOswald
5) GilxValen
Back to top Go down
fion-a
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
fion-a

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:25 am

Alright, thanks Ana! Very Happy
Name: Fion-A
Ability: Drawing
Wishlist:
1) LenxZephy
2) CherylxOswald
3) LuciaxBlake
4) FirxIggy
5) LenxAlviss

Last edited by fion-a on Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 12:26 am

Guys, your requests don't necessarily have to be pairings. They can be something more specific or something incredibly silly if you want to, like Avalon in a frilly dress. Just saying. 8D

Name : Dee
Ability : Drawing
Wishlist:
1) Zephyr, dressed in a princely outfit, being carried bridal style by Thanos, dressed in a frilly dress.
2) Forte and Gamzee (from Homestuck) meet. Shenanigans ensue.
3) And then Alviss was very british and sprouted a dignified moustache and had a tea party.
4) Shea suddenly has butterfly wings.
5) Nero kills an ant in Albel's presence. Albel is not amused.
6) Martin reveals his true form to Lucia. What his true form actually is, I'll leave up to you. 8D
7) Lee being creepy and murderous, preferably with a slasher smile and blood. Because.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 2:34 am

*rubs hands together in a contemplative manner* Lemme see...

Name: Ana
Ability: Writing mostly, drawing not as much
Wishlist:
1) Turns out Oswald can play an instrument! He writes Cheryl a song and plays it to her.
2) Zephyr and Ezio (a character from mine and Dee's VN, click on banner in signature) have a snark fight!
3) Iggy turns out to be a hardcore otaku and introduces Fir and/or Len to anime.
4) Len and Thanos' first kiss is very full of angst.
5) Shirtless Oswald/Aldius!
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 6:55 am

Name: Lumen-chan
Ability: Drawing mostly. Writing... not much.
Wishlist:

1) Lee and Lucia going all Perfect Crime.

2) Iggy had finally charged his cellphone and now he's teaching Fir and Len how to use it.

3) She Left a Trail of Twisted Hearts ... in Witch Hunt-style. (I dunno if this is allowed)

4) An Alviss X Avalon version of Magnet. Yes, the picture, not the song.

5) A Jun X Yuri scenario either Worst Carnival-style or When I Get Home my Wife Pretends to be Dead-style.

6) Lee and Clifford's reaction on being compared to China and Russia of Hetalia.

7) Shuang and whomever-that-guy-is-with-her-with-golden-eyes-and-what-seems-to-be-a-knife (see Kirro's fanart... the Heaven and Earth one) Servant of Evil-style. Even if you don't have Shuang in the wheelchair, yes.

If it isn't obvious already, I love Vocaloid. Please forgive me.

Last edited by LumenAstrum on Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:00 am

A question, everyone -- do you think this Secret Santa should be traditional, or modified? Traditional would be the typical one where everybody makes a gift for another assigned person, while modified would be where everybody makes a gift for EVERYONE ELSE. I was thinking of the latter, but if you all don't feel like making more than 7 presents, please say so.

@Lumen: Lol, when I first saw Witch Hunt I was really reminded of She Left A Trail of Twisted Hearts, too! No request for Stephan Judgement of Corruption? Awww. XD

Last edited by ~Sir Kirroha on Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:11 am

Ki... Kirroha... It's entertaining and a bit... I-I can't do it... Uoooohhhh.... So tempting...

It looks awesome, but I think I can't XD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:17 am

D: Awww, I was thinking that method would be able to make things more fair or something.

And to prevent Belle from ruining things if she joins.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 am

I admit, it's a bit unfair if someone gets me since that means canon pics. All right, I'll try.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 am

The gifts don't have to be too complicated. Very Happy Even a quickly colored sketch is enough. Personally I believe making 7 quick colored sketches would be way more fun than focusing your mind onto making one full picture, because you'll get bored pretty fast. And being santa isn't supposed to feel like a chore, but supposed to be something fun! Very Happy

Same thing goes with making 7 sweet one-shots as compared to trying to finish an entire 10-chapter long fanfic. And that means artists can always take a break from drawing gifts and switching to writing halfway for some gifts, before switching back. Smile It'll be nice to see more fanfics in the santa, after all.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 am

All right, all of them are drawings!

Except... Maybe for belle.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
All right, all of them are drawings!

Except... Maybe for belle.

Hurr durr I see what you did there. Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 Derp--plz

By the way, Dee, did I ever tell you how much I laughed at your Request No. 3?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 am

I made pairing because I'll leave the imagination to the rest of people 8D Wanted to know what's in everyone's mind~
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 am

I, for one, would love to make something for every participant. Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 Derp--plz

As for yours, the pairings are all too awesome to choose!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:46 am

I picked your favorites.

Wait, my favorite is yours.

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE 8D

Alviss with mustangche, so tempting... Hmm, what do I pick...

Oh yeah, when is this signup closed?
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:52 am

Hmm
Traditional, I'm gonna run out of juice and plots for fanfics ._.
Back to top Go down
fion-a
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
fion-a

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 9:59 am

Traditional, I think.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:24 am

Aww. D: So nobody is up for the modified version? Because personally I really think that will make things more interesting, and also prevent any non-committers from ruining the entire Santa.

Signups will close on the 25th of November.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 11:30 am

Let's just see how many people signs in and decide Smile
Back to top Go down
Vynuxys
Newborn user
Newborn user
Vynuxys

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I think modified would be more fun, too ;-; It sounds much more fulfilling and entertaining, and think about it, you'd get more than one gift as well <3 I'm all for modified~

I'll post my wishlist later, if that's okay o3o'
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxane-wolf.deviantart.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 8:24 pm

Good to have you on board, Vynuxys. Smile Can't wait to see your wishlist!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next