Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12

Go down 
+21
Akira Shouji
theone
Elemental Princess
~Sire Kirroha
Kikyo Moon
LadyStarlea
X-Peace&Love-O
Miss Maple
rin966
Dee
Lyn27
LumenAstrum
darkdoll25
azureXtwilight
chibihub
ririruetoo
akatsukiwolf19
fion-a
Ana
Alice PH
shine
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 12:10 am

Hi there. I got a message a few minutes ago that really upsets me. So I'll make things clear...

I'm not copying Azure works. My game won't even "look" like hers; the story is a total different kind. Maybe it looks like something Azure would do, maybe because she's doing the sprite and I use Ren'py like her to do it. But still, I'm not even trying to copy her; I don't have her skills after all. And my game isn’t going to be like MoGF or RoTA works.

I’ll explain to make sure they’ll be no more comments like this one.

This game is the first of a serie of 4 games (plotlines already written) surrounding 4 main characters. It’s all taking place during the same year, each story following the previous one.

The context of the game is that life is a chessboard, a selfish game. It's setting place in 27XX, in this same world as we lives in. After the 4th war, something happens, causing peoples to stop using technologies. It’s also showing many important aspects of life, as Friendship, Love, Family, War, Disaster and Death. Both Heaven and Hell exists, demons and angels too.

In the first game, you’ll be playing Abygail who’s a princess ill since she’s born. The goal is to find a cure in time because she thinks she won’t be alive at spring time. (Game starting in autumn.) In order to protect you from the war, a group of “bodyguards” is created, called The Alliance. In which you’ll have 6 “bodyguards”. To that, add Abygail, Camelia (who’s her sister) and Sir Caius who’s officially the main bodyguard of both princesses. Of course, Official cast of The Alliance is : Abygail, Camelia, Caius, Nim, Zac, Lena, Jonas, Silas and Lionel.

The game is divided in 3 themes: Family, Friendship and Love.

The game has 3 “chapters” :

The “Dating part” where you meet the guys, chose the one you likes, and start dating him in a specifics number of dates. If you’re in girls path, you’ll spend time shopping and having fun with the girl you want to befriend with.

The “Official Relationship part” where you are, as it’s said, officially into a relationship. You’ll keep dating the guy but this time your relation is more serious, you’ll be even thinking about future even if you know you don’t have much time left. If you choose a girl friendship relation, it’ll end at the end of the “dating part”. If you’re into a “friendship” relation with a guy, you’ll also have this Official Relationship but as acknowledge best friend (which is for some guys the best ending possible). War is one of the most important thing in this chapter, as it’s finally reaching the town.

The “After-Wedding life part”. Yes, you get married, even if you’re into a best friend relationship. There is a reason for that of course : As you’re about to die, you want to give the best possible life to the guy you’re the most close to. In this chapter, you get closer to death, war is getting harder, problems keeps happening and you’ll be learning the truth about who you truly are and the reason you’re ill.

Only 8 of all the characters are “getable” even if there are many “helpful” characters, as the purple guy in the first page. They are the key to find out what happens. The “True ending” of the game is also the leading one to the next game (of course) and will show another side of the story, introducing new characters but keeping almost every characters who survives in the 1st game. (because yes, some of them dies.) Some characters that are side-characters in the 1st game are going to be getable characters in the other games. Some getable characters that aren't canonly paired are also going to be getable in other games.

Game 1 : Between Darkness and Light
Game 2 : Melody of the Dragons
Game 3 : Across the Mirror
Game 4 : Checkmate!

Tadam. Does it looks like Azure games? I don't think so. So before insulting me and keep saying that I'm just copying Azure works, can you at least be aware of the whole game? BTW Azure approves.

/me is pissed off.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:39 am

Who would actually think this is like Azure's game? Those are much more lighter and happier ( except for some parts and well except for Doppelganger) in comparison to this one. I mean, the main character is dying for goodness sake..
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:57 am

I was SO pissed off when I got that message! And this person is purely accusing me of copying Azure and insist that I'm taking "Lena" names to look like Len. You realize? She also said that my characters all looks exactly the same as Caius : Oswald. Nim : Volg???? The purple Guy : Mix between Alviss and Avalon?! Even the blue girl looks like Cheryl and the Abygail looks like Len. So I'm totally pissed off because it's not even true!

/Sigh.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:59 am

Did you say that Azure was the one who .. I don't know, DREW the characters in the first place?
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:01 am

Yeah, written in the message + I say it almost each time I add a sprite?
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:11 am

Wowowowowowoww =+=
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:16 am

I'm totally amazed by how bitch people can be!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:23 am

Yup. That's why I call Bitch, Bitch!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Bitch is bitch. Dot.

BTW this is Silas, Jonas' older bro.
The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 Siser10

19. Tutor of the Princesses. Higher graded student of the University. Serious but not nerd.

Whatever, this is Silas.
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:56 am

Wow he looks good I love his outfit!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 am

Who's the retard that dares to say that without any knowledge?

She's a retard.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:30 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Who's the retard that dares to say that without any knowledge?

She's a retard.

Azure, my dear lil sis... IKR!!! But if someone want to thinks that way, I'm not even going to bother with it anymore. Thanks again for working with me Smile
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:49 am

You will be extremely surprised at who it is, Azure. ._.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:53 am

Someone tell me! Azuresmash!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:54 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
You will be extremely surprised at who it is, Azure. ._.

YOU FIND IT?
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 am

DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:09 am

WAIT-WHAT? I just said that I wouldn't be surprised if it was a specific someone because I don't understand why I dislike this person! O_o XD
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:12 am

but that specific someone criticized you on this game! And I thought her name was starts with an "L" and ends with "a' was the person! And if you see her posts..
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm

That's fine Dark, who cares anyway XD
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:10 am

shine wrote:
Hi there. I got a message a few minutes ago that really upsets me. So I'll make things clear...

I'm not copying Azure works. My game won't even "look" like hers; the story is a total different kind. Maybe it looks like something Azure would do, maybe because she's doing the sprite and I use Ren'py like her to do it. But still, I'm not even trying to copy her; I don't have her skills after all. And my game isn’t going to be like MoGF or RoTA works.

I’ll explain to make sure they’ll be no more comments like this one.

This game is the first of a serie of 4 games (plotlines already written) surrounding 4 main characters. It’s all taking place during the same year, each story following the previous one.

The context of the game is that life is a chessboard, a selfish game. It's setting place in 27XX, in this same world as we lives in. After the 4th war, something happens, causing peoples to stop using technologies. It’s also showing many important aspects of life, as Friendship, Love, Family, War, Disaster and Death. Both Heaven and Hell exists, demons and angels too.

In the first game, you’ll be playing Abygail who’s a princess ill since she’s born. The goal is to find a cure in time because she thinks she won’t be alive at spring time. (Game starting in autumn.) In order to protect you from the war, a group of “bodyguards” is created, called The Alliance. In which you’ll have 6 “bodyguards”. To that, add Abygail, Camelia (who’s her sister) and Sir Caius who’s officially the main bodyguard of both princesses. Of course, Official cast of The Alliance is : Abygail, Camelia, Caius, Nim, Zac, Lena, Jonas, Silas and Lionel.

The game is divided in 3 themes: Family, Friendship and Love.

The game has 3 “chapters” :

The “Dating part” where you meet the guys, chose the one you likes, and start dating him in a specifics number of dates. If you’re in girls path, you’ll spend time shopping and having fun with the girl you want to befriend with.

The “Official Relationship part” where you are, as it’s said, officially into a relationship. You’ll keep dating the guy but this time your relation is more serious, you’ll be even thinking about future even if you know you don’t have much time left. If you choose a girl friendship relation, it’ll end at the end of the “dating part”. If you’re into a “friendship” relation with a guy, you’ll also have this Official Relationship but as acknowledge best friend (which is for some guys the best ending possible). War is one of the most important thing in this chapter, as it’s finally reaching the town.

The “After-Wedding life part”. Yes, you get married, even if you’re into a best friend relationship. There is a reason for that of course : As you’re about to die, you want to give the best possible life to the guy you’re the most close to. In this chapter, you get closer to death, war is getting harder, problems keeps happening and you’ll be learning the truth about who you truly are and the reason you’re ill.

Only 8 of all the characters are “getable” even if there are many “helpful” characters, as the purple guy in the first page. They are the key to find out what happens. The “True ending” of the game is also the leading one to the next game (of course) and will show another side of the story, introducing new characters but keeping almost every characters who survives in the 1st game. (because yes, some of them dies.) Some characters that are side-characters in the 1st game are going to be getable characters in the other games. Some getable characters that aren't canonly paired are also going to be getable in other games.

Game 1 : Between Darkness and Light
Game 2 : Melody of the Dragons
Game 3 : Across the Mirror
Game 4 : Checkmate!

Tadam. Does it looks like Azure games? I don't think so. So before insulting me and keep saying that I'm just copying Azure works, can you at least be aware of the whole game? BTW Azure approves.

/me is pissed off.

That person is a dumb bum.
Your work is entirely yours and very unique.
Azure does do the art, but she does it FOR you, its not like your stealing.
Those people who said that are pretty stupid for not being able to see the difference.
Your writing itself is different from azure.
Anyone can tell that!
Well just forget about whoever said that and continue working on the game.
I wanna play the demo really bad XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:27 am

Hahaha! Thanks Peace! I was wondering how you find the 3 chapters ?
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 am

I think its really cool. All of it. Especialy the after-marriage part XD
Back to top Go down
LadyStarlea
Newborn user
Newborn user
LadyStarlea

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 6:43 am

I was tired after getting my 50k words done yesterday for NaNOWriMo though my story still isn't done I wanted a break so after playing Azure's demo a few times I and decided to look into what other games others were making. This looks really cool shine. Love how it doesn't end with marriage too as some games do. Ignore the idiots who don't know how to use their brains. Just because someone who can not make art gets help in the art department does not mean they are stealing anything. It means they are working together with the artist to make a cool game they write. Drop me a PM when you get the game up and running I would love to play it. If you do a demo let me know about that too. Good Luck in your work I look forward to seeing your game.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:53 am

I just come here....

and what I hear is someone insulting my dear friend Shine...

Tell me who she/he is, and I make sure to knock some sense to him/her. I want to blow some house lately...
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:57 am

It's just a bitch with a useless lifetime to spare XD Seriously, I don't mind, thanks Rin! But if you want to blow some house.... make sure I'll help you XD

And Thanks LadyStarlea. I'll tell you when the demo will be done then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next