Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Interviews and surveys~

Go down 
+33
Digital Gaa-chan
Doggy Nino
The Monkey Ninja
Dreaded_Lolita
Rovaiine
Faye Eyre
nayuze
lepapillonrouge
Alice PH
~chel
Valen0425
kantocan1
Sleix
Riviera
sweetdreams
Bastion
Qookies
~Sire Kirroha
Aquane
Sana96
sazanami
MikuRosa
Ana
LumenAstrum
michiyo-milkshake
andraliba
rin966
sayuri
Nyama-Chama
icerain
akatsukiwolf19
Angelique
azureXtwilight
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

LumenAstrum wrote:
b. Guard and Use Item. Want those.
d. Voiced co-op attacks! That would be cute~

These can cause azure cerebral damages XD
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:19 pm

1. Name 3 fave boy and why
Zepher: cause snark, mask and hair are cool n.n
Shea: Cause he's Shea, already like him
Alviss: Cause he's cute

2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why
I am actually pretty apathic about the other guys n.n

3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war'

4. Pick 3 characters that should not die
Shea, cause that would be sad to die again like that

I'd like the best endings to have no one die, that be the 'best' right >Very Happy

5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why
I'd want more info on them,
but I be leaning to rebel

6. Who do you think the main villain will be?
The women on the main screen or the guy incharge of the guild

2nd set:

Second sets of questions!

1. Except thanos, who can be Len's canon in your mind?
Zepher, cause from what I've seen his path his my favorite by dialouge alone

2. Anything to improve on battles?
not reallys,
As long as it doesn't crash I'll be happy

3. Is it necessary to add skip battle options?
Maybe on a second playthrough?

4. Any festivals or events do you wish for? (this is for all boys)
I think an festival that foccus on family would be neat,
Len would be lonely, boy would cheer her up, sounds cute ^.^

5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much?
I think it better if it's six mouths,
I had trouble buying the fact the charater fell in love so quickly like that in the other games, or in the seconf how quickly they decide it's time to marry x.x
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:28 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
LumenAstrum wrote:
b. Guard and Use Item. Want those.
d. Voiced co-op attacks! That would be cute~

These can cause azure cerebral damages XD

But it sounds nice!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
MikuRosa
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
MikuRosa

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 pm

5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much?

1. Zephyr, because they're meant to be together.
2. Nothing, everything's fine.
3. Yes, like ana said in skip mode they might be bothersome.
4. Not really... *isn't creative*
5. I'd say enough ^_^
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Zephyr~
I like it the way it is Smile
It would be nice, since battle mode might start to bore some people.
Um...Dunno...
Enough~
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:07 pm

1: Shea or Zephyr I suppose , just...welll...I like more ThanosxLen and ...meh sorry xD
2: LOL , I agree with Sleix , I already like it and as long it doesn't crash I'll be happy xDDD
3: yes it would be awesome *shot*
4: cosplay?meh sorry I'm not creative at all ; _ ;
5: it's enough don't worry * ^ * )//

Off-topic (sorry ; - ; ) : ROSA-CHAN!Y-YOU LIVE IN THE STREET?!D:
*shot*
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: MOGF SURVEY 2ND SET   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:52 pm

1. Except thanos, who can be Len's canon in your mind? Probably I'm infatuated, but... Forte.
2. Anything to improve on battles? No idea, but if you change anything about battles, please don't make them too hard Azure-san. Later I enjoyed them very much, but at first you have no idea how much work was it for me to win a battle. It was at least an hour. I know, I suck at battles... Sad
3. Is it necessary to add skip battle options? I think not if the battles are not too hard to win.
4. Any festivals or events do you wish for? (this is for all boys) Maybe some kinda Guild-related thing. For example a day when the lower ranked soldiers can give orders to the higher ranked ones (like the higher ranked soldiers have to cook to the soldiers, do things what they order, etc.). Or a festival, when there are teams from every division, from members who were choosen and they have to compete with each other. And the higher ranked soldiers have their own team. And the winner team gets something (something or some privilege). Or it could be some kind of funny event too, maybe with some tresurehunting or something like that and the characters should do it in 3 or 4 member teams. And than not just the boy, who we like could be there, but our second favourite too, or someone from the boys, who has not a fully good relationship with Len or the boy who she likes. Like for example if I'd go with Forte, it would be fun to bring Shea with us too, because they are archenemies.
5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much? I'd like that even than if it would be a year. XD But anyway no, I think it is good, not too short, but not too long.
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: MOGF SURVEY 2ND SET   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:15 am

Or a contest connected to the pets. Like a pet-beauty contest. XD Or a festival when the lower ranked soldiers would have a team and they should have to catch the higher-ranked soldiers. And Len could get that boy as a target, who she likes the most. It could be a partly teamwork thing, which ends Len trying to catch her target alone and it could be a figthing-searching thing with romantic and maybe funny parts. Or it could be something more everyday, that Len and the boy get a really everyday task to do (like cooking some meal, or babysit the children of the people, who are members of the Guild, etc.). The task would depend on the boy, who she likes. And the task would be always a task which is absolutely not the style of the boy, or something in which the boy is surely very bad, or would never do, etc. Or... *brain explodes from too much ideas*
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: MOGF SURVEY 2ND SET   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:33 am

Oh it just came to my mind!
There could be also such a festival, when everybody wears a mask all day and in the end of the day could be a ball, of course also masked. And than because everybody would be masked and no-one would know who is under the mask, Len could talk to the boys that she could get know some secrets, or who what thinks about her. And she could be mistaken to someone else, or someone else could be mistaken with some other person which would cause funny situations. And in the end of it, during the ball-part, could be some romantic scene with the boy Len likes, which the boy would of course deny the next day, telling that it was surely someone else, at length anybody could be because they all wore a mask.
Back to top Go down
Sleix
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Sleix

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:08 am

sazanami wrote:
There could be also such a festival, when everybody wears a mask all day and in the end of the day could be a ball, of course also masked. And than because everybody would be masked and no-one would know who is under the mask, Len could talk to the boys that she could get know some secrets, or who what thinks about her. And she could be mistaken to someone else, or someone else could be mistaken with some other person which would cause funny situations. And in the end of it, during the ball-part, could be some romantic scene with the boy Len likes, which the boy would of course deny the next day, telling that it was surely someone else, at length anybody could be because they all wore a mask.

Like a masquerade >.<
That would be cool,
although,
I wonder if Zepher would bother to wear a differnt mask XD
Back to top Go down
akatsukiwolf19
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
akatsukiwolf19

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 5:45 am

Shea.
I like the battles the way they are.
Yes.
idk.
It's fine with me.

Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 Teams78
Back to top Go down
sweetdreams
Proud Team Members
Proud Team Members
sweetdreams

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:34 am

O_O do I even need to say!! zephyr ftw!! Razz

just when the enemies dies, hope that their turn is skipped and not as if they have a turn even though they're dead

YES! cos we have to replay it a lot of times Razz but still leave some major fights like the big fight in the sewers...that one is necessary Smile

birthdays, starry night festival, valentines day xD (or is that too much like starry night festival...)halloween Very Happy christmas!! haha xD

OMG!! masquerade!! haha!! zephyr *drools* our very own casanova!

so in other words, len falls in love with the boys in 6 months? isn't that too short? xD but then again it's just a game...I guess it's alright...
Back to top Go down
http://writing-luv.blogspot.com/
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 10:41 am

1. Except thanos, who can be Len's canon in your mind? Zephyr, le duh.
2. Anything to improve on battles? Besides a couple of particular buggy things? Hmm. I forget, was there an experience system? If not, one of those if possible. And maybe getting ability points with each level, to spend on a particular stat.
3. Is it necessary to add skip battle options? Wasn't too terribly bad in the demo, but I'm imagining having to defeat the boss 8 or so times. More, if the choice between endings is before.
4. Any festivals or events do you wish for? (this is for all boys) How about a sports festival? Doing events to see who is the best in the guild Razz. Maybe being able to choose your team/partner for different events and a relationship bonus. Or maybe Len could participate in one group event, one partner, and then cheer for her favorite guy. Whoever she cheers for could go against Zephyr in the championship round. Well, he is quatro leader after all (cough I'm not bias cough). And if she 'cheers' for Zephyr (I'm sure Len would have some other excuse, tehe) Len goes up against him. What do you think?
5. Do you think six month game timeline, with half for war and half for guild life enough? Or too much? If the pacing in the demo is the same for the whole 6 months, yes. Well, writing wise. Where I see a problem is the splitting of the year. Does this mean I won't be able to see everyone's birthday? Not see every festival? Will the rebel side get shafted when it comes to festivals and events? I mean, I would like to see everyone together for each event at least once. Even if there are alterations in the I think the guild side will flow a lot better in comparison if the year is split. I'd really have to know whether there is as much writing per day in the full game as there is in the demo. If you decided to do maybe 6 months guild and 6 months war, an easy suggestion would be doing one day with plot and one day filler. How were you planning to do activities during the day? I mean, if Len wanted to train, shop, ect. It could be plot event during the first half of the day and then activity event when Len chooses what to do, kinda how Re:Alistair did. If you have each section take up a year, just have half the days be made up of two activity parts. This is just how I picture it, I don't know your layout or outline at all. You can tell me though Wink. Now, I don't know what significance battles are going to have in the plot. I mean, can you just cruise through the game and be strong enough to win a plot-essential battle? If not, I thought there could be a mission replay feature. Well, I was thinking a mission reenactment sorta like the training monsters at the guild. The twist in difficulty would be Len has to do the mission alone Surprised. And maybe if the system is in 'testing' and Len is a guinea pig she could get half the gold or something. Just suggestions, but they veer off into gameplay as opposed to visual novel. I guess it depends on how deep you want to go with it. What I was saying about the years does apply though.

Damn that was a long reply. Makes you excited for testing, huh, Azure? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
Aquane
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Aquane

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 12:43 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
1. Name 3 fave boy and why
2. Name 3 least boy on your list and why
3. Tell me the appropriate endings you want for each boy (up to you if you want to include best, good or bad if not pick one you like) and WHAT YOU EXPECT from the endings, not just 'after the war'
4. Pick 3 characters that should not die
5. Pick your side (rebel or guild) and why
6. Who do you think the main villain will be?

That is all for now.

2nd set:

1. Except Thanos? Ahm... I hate to admit it... but.. Zephyr <.<
2. I think the battles are just fine Smile Not too hard and not too easy (Especially the Zephyr fight, took 3 times to beat him)
3. Ahhh no, I think it adds more challenge to the game and all battles should never be skipped :O Just make sure all battles are able to be won~
4. Of course a sort of Valentines and White day~ Though I heard you already have similar events Wink I'd say... something like holloween! Hehe...
5. It depends how long each day is, So far in the demo, if everyday is averaging what it did in the demo then 6 months is plenty of time. Though if days start to get shorter and shorter, I say extend it. Though on the off chance you do extend the time-line, I see it appropriate to extend it another 6 months. The reason is because of festivals and birthdays mainly, if you were to extend it, then it would only be fair to have each characters birthday again. Smile
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 3:27 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:

2nd set:

1. Except Thanos? mmmm Zephyr or Shea maybe?
2. Some damn script that stand in my way when i want to purposefully kill Len. Okay just joking, mmm maybe some cancel button if you pick the wrong spell and defend command will be nice.
3. Not really, but i think you should.
4. COSTUME PARTY!!!! *shot*
5. So we got 3 month to get money and super states to crush whoever whom stand in our way eh....(30 days x 3 = 90 days) It's enough!!! Not too much.
Back to top Go down
kantocan1
Newborn user
Newborn user
kantocan1

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 4:16 pm

I have to capitulate to the Zephy fan club. Zephyr does seem to have some pretty enjoyable scenes and dialogue.
Other then that dead monster somehow being alive and dead at the same time, hence not being able to skip it's turn, no.
For a second playthrough, this may be wanted.
Arena Fights anybody?
Oh and Duels!
It's enough, i'm guessing we're not playing every single day though.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 7:09 pm

sazanami wrote:

I love this idea!
Surely Zephyr would wear a different mask when that happens, because his trademark mask is utterly recognizable from afar.
And.... dying his hair temporarily in a different hue? xD
Maybe there could be a part that Len can recognize the boy she likes but the boy can't recognize her...
Then the boy will blurt out his long-kept secrets about Lenarche...
In the end of the day, the boy will realize it's Lenarche, and.... that would be so romantic~
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:25 am

LumenAstrum wrote:
sazanami wrote:

I love this idea!

YESH! I approve!
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:32 am

ana.. wrote:
LumenAstrum wrote:
sazanami wrote:

I love this idea!

YESH! I approve!

LET'S ASK AZURE-NEESAN TO APPROVEEEEEE IT~~~~~
THAT SOUNDS SO FUN~
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: MOGF SURVEY 2ND SET   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Thank you, I'm glad that you like my idea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 7:10 pm

sazanami wrote:
Thank you, I'm glad that you like my idea! Very Happy

Well, it's a lot better than my idea of a cosplay event. xD
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: MOGF SURVEY 2ND SET   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Thank you, but I think your idea is also good, just than Azure-san should figure out another stoy, from which the characters Len and the others would cosplay or she should use an already existing story. Which on my opinion would ruin the Fantasia-feeling in a way. Because one of the good things in Fantasia is, that Azure-san made a whole universe and everything is her original creation.
But a cosplay when everybody should dress to the chosen leaders or something like this sounds fun for me. *imagines Zephyr as he walks out from his room, not suspecting nothing, and suddenly he sees Zephyr-cosplayers everywhere* XD
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Zephyr cosplayer.......*imagine thousands of Zephyr come from nowhere* That's a good idea!
Back to top Go down
sazanami
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

PostSubject: Re: MOGF SURVEY 2ND SET   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 10:49 pm

I just imagined what he would react, he would be surely really shocked XD
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 2:22 am

sazanami wrote:
I just imagined what he would react, he would be surely really shocked XD

LOL at that. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interviews and surveys~   Interviews and surveys~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Interviews and surveys~
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Fantasia Series :: Fantasia ~ Memento of Grand Finale :: Fantasia, Memento of Grand Finale :: Storyline, Suggestions, Discussions and Updates-
Jump to: