Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)

Go down 
+23
darkdoll25
Lyn27
Belle-Destinee
hyperai
missdeathdaisy
Oribuchan
BSK
rin966
Ana
Elemental Princess
Kikyo Moon
lepapillonrouge
Valen0425
Sana96
Riviera
~chel
Emmeeeh
leona7002
sayuri
azureXtwilight
Angelique
andraliba
~Sire Kirroha
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm already feeling a bit... disturbed... ._.

*takes a trip to the washroom*

*Note to self: Never go on a spoiler-opening rampage ever again.*
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Kirroha wrote:
I'm already feeling a bit... disturbed... ._.

*takes a trip to the washroom*

*Note to self: Never go on a spoiler-opening rampage ever again.*

Am I the only one who felt pretty much indifferent? Or is it just that my parents never bothered to lie to me?scratch (I knew too many things I shouldn't know at a really young age XD)
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

Location : At home In My computer word listening to strange music XD

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:14 pm

I am kind of indiferent too ... but my parent never told me anything .. aham .. I never asked
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 pm

leona7002 wrote:
I am kind of indiferent too ... but my parent never told me anything .. aham .. I never asked

Jajajaja... It just happened due the fact that they're brothers Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Actually, I'll be freaked out whether it's straight, unstraight, incest, selfcest or anything.

I'm... just not particularly informed? Or curious? ... ._.

... Let's move back to a perfectly harmless topic. Very Happy

Like... like... Llamas.

Llama x Thanos. Discuss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Kirroha wrote:

The pairing will rule the internet because green hair screw rules!!! XD
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Kirroha wrote:

lol! The best pairing ever XD XD
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:40 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Kirroha wrote:

So we're going from twincest yaoi to bestiality?!?!?!

KIRROOOOOOO WHAT IS GOING OOOOOONNNNNNNN!!!!??????
The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 042

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:47 pm

~chelxoxo wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
Kirroha wrote:

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 042

O_O

Um um... Something completely and utterly acceptable by everyone on the forum will be...

Cheryl x Oswald.

But that defeats the purpose, being canon and all. XD

... I guess ultimately, canon still rules. *surrenders*
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:53 pm

Kirroha wrote:
~chelxoxo wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
Kirroha wrote:

O_O

Um um... Something completely and utterly acceptable by everyone on the forum will be...

Cheryl x Oswald.

But that defeats the purpose, being canon and all. XD

... I guess ultimately, canon still rules. *surrenders*

CRACK PAIRING IS CRACK!

Ahem...

Oswald X vestoria? *gets shot by people*
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Oho! Here comes Cheryl who is still pissed off by Oswald liking Vestoria more than her. XD

"I hope you DIE!!!" - Cheryl Shocked
Back to top Go down
Riviera
Newborn user
Newborn user
Riviera

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 10:07 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Kirroha wrote:

Indeed.

SCREW THE RULES I HAVE MONEY GREEN HAIR!

I love LittleKuriboh more than I should.
Back to top Go down
sayuri
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
sayuri

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:18 pm

Super special awsome ultra super sexy transformation sequence go!

Lulz.

Has anyone else said ZephyrxThanos?
Back to top Go down
http://otomelife.blogspot.com/
Sana96
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Sana96

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:18 am

Kirroha wrote:
Oho! Here comes Cheryl who is still pissed off by Oswald liking Vestoria more than her. XD

"I hope you DIE!!!" - Cheryl Shocked

lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!
Oh holy wow, we are visiting the dark ultimate ending again! Very Happy
Me loves the idea of NeroXAlbel! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:01 am

sayuri wrote:
Super special awsome ultra super sexy transformation sequence go!

Lulz.

Has anyone else said ZephyrxThanos?

Me. Twisted Evil

Ever since Zeph first told Len about Thanos stealing the documents, I started crack-shipping this pairing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Riviera
Newborn user
Newborn user
Riviera

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm actually kind of surprised to see no:

OswaldxMe!

OswaldxEVERYONE

ZephyrxGig (Wow, that would be... interesting.)

ValenxLenarche (Only if they're not related.)
Back to top Go down
Valen0425
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Valen0425

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooo iIT need to be GIGXOSWALD that big nosebleed lol Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lepapillonrouge
First Hero of Fantasia
First Hero of Fantasia
lepapillonrouge

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 12:22 am

Riviera wrote:
I'm actually kind of surprised to see no:
OswaldxEVERYONE

Considering the Oswald Fan Club thread, I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned before either XDDDDD

This is pretty canon to me, but CAINXMANGOES FTW~

I'll never, ever get over that. XD

(Zephanos is a good crack pairing too. They can like, take over the world together or something XDDD They might fight over what is better though, veggies or guavas...XD)
Back to top Go down
http://lepapillonrouge.wordpress.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 am

But... But veggies and guavas are both GREEN! No fighting, guys! D:
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Hehehe   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:39 pm

How About Zephyr&Shea Very Happy
because Shea just loves Zephyr Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:42 pm

Damn it .. I hate this .... and Ya have a point >..<
Oh Shea >....>
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Kikyo Moon wrote:
How About Zephyr&Shea Very Happy
because Shea just loves Zephyr Twisted Evil

C-Crack O.O

R-Really crack...

Holy crack! Shocked
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 pm

Holy bananas in pink frosted sprinkle doughnut frosting-

THIS IS AWESOME!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Kirroha wrote:
Holy bananas in pink frosted sprinkle doughnut frosting-

THIS IS AWESOME!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am so quoting that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leona7002
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
leona7002

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 pm

"sniff*
Wow , coudn't say it better
Now for the SheaxZephyr
The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 Th_run10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)   The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crack Pairing Thread! (SHOUNEN-AI WELCOME, BUT NO EXPLICIT STUFFIES PLEASE! ><)
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next