Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Oswald Fan club! *

Go down 
+24
Bastion
Dreaded_Lolita
Smile*
Nyan
Aquane
Lycoris
The Monkey Ninja
VladimirHolic
andraliba
sweetdreams
icerain
azureXtwilight
Ana
leona7002
~Sire Kirroha
Valen0425
Ominias
Angelique
lepapillonrouge
~chel
michiyo-milkshake
Nyama-Chama
sayuri
Emmeeeh
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Half naked Oswald for the kiriban, yes or no?
Yes
Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 Vote_lcap88%Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 88% [ 14 ]
No
Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 Vote_lcap12%Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 pm

I want to see a flushed Oswald in a maid outfit, with a really short short skirt, and him dropping the drinks and goin' all like 'S-Sorry.. M-Master' all flushed and cute looking..
*Shot*
Pervertedness to the max!
Back to top Go down
http://sorrowful-ending.piczo.com
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:02 pm

I'm happy~ Very Happy

I got to eat my fav brand of Ice Cream <3

I also drew a little chibi fanart of Oswald <3

Last edited by andraliba on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andraliba
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
andraliba

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Emmeeeh wrote:

I want to see a flushed Oswald in a maid outfit, with a really short short skirt, and him dropping the drinks and goin' all like 'S-Sorry.. M-Master' all flushed and cute looking..
*Shot*

*////*I would die happy if I saw it <-- Pervert
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Emmeeeh wrote:

*Shot*
As cute as that sounds.... . 4 . super shota oswald just wouldn't be oswald....
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:

*Shot*

*Protests*
Everyone has dreams you know?!
<...<
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Emmeeeh wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:

*Shot*

*Protests*
<...<
> 3 < yeah, but its so, so, so, so hard to picture oswald without that badass attitude.....
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:23 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:

*Shot*

*Protests*
<...<
> 3 < yeah, but its so, so, so, so hard to picture oswald without that badass attitude.....
.... Maybe.

Emme: *Shoves Oswald in a room and throws in a really short short maid outfit* You need to wear that, it's an order, or else no pineapples for you tonight!
Oswald: HUH WHAT WAIT?! ISN'T THIS GOING TOO FAR?! *Afraid to lose pineapples especially the pineapple cake promised*
Emme: DON'T CARE, NOW CHANGE HURRY UP!
*After a while*
Oswald: *Comes out with a really really REALLY short skirt and an apron on* ... Why do I have to wear something so disgusting?
Emme: *Nosebleeds* It's.. *Wipes nose* It's for the pineapples right?!
Oswald: *Sigh* Yeah..
Emme: Now that's no way to do it! Go all cute and blush, and say 'Welcome home, master~'
Oswald: *Vein pops* THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'LL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU FREAKING PERVERT!
Emme: OH YEAH?! LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK! I CAN HEAR CHERYL MOANING ALL NIGHT AND I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TOWN!
Oswald: *Blush* ...
Emme: *Takes advantage of the situation and takes photos*
Oswald: *Startled* WTF D< WTF ARE YOU DOING!?! YOU #%#$%#$ #$%$^$%^ COME BACK HERE!
Emme: NOWAI! *Goes to make copies*
Oswald: COME BACK HERE! *Runs after*

Nope e.e There's no wai Oswald can be uke right?
He's definately seme.
*Tries to picture Oswald with a boy*
r__r Hmm why is it not interesting?
Guess he's better off with Cheryl.
*Shot*
I'm making no sense and I have no idea anymore! DX<
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:32 pm

Emmeeeh wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:

*Shot*

*Protests*
<...<
.... Maybe.

Emme: *Shoves Oswald in a room and throws in a really short short maid outfit* You need to wear that, it's an order, or else no pineapples for you tonight!
Oswald: HUH WHAT WAIT?! ISN'T THIS GOING TOO FAR?! *Afraid to lose pineapples especially the pineapple cake promised*
*After a while*
Oswald: *Comes out with a really really REALLY short skirt and an apron on* ... Why do I have to wear something so disgusting?
Emme: Now that's no way to do it! Go all cute and blush, and say 'Welcome home, master~'
Oswald: *Vein pops* THERE'S NO WAY IN HELL I'LL DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT YOU FREAKING PERVERT!
Emme: OH YEAH?! LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK! I CAN HEAR CHERYL MOANING ALL NIGHT AND I LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE TOWN!
Oswald: *Startled* WTF D< WTF ARE YOU DOING!?! YOU #%#$%#$ #$%$^$%^ COME BACK HERE!

He's definately seme.
*Shot*
That was awesome emmey.... just pure cane awesome~ o 3 o
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:44 pm

Nyama-Chama wrote:

That was awesome emmey.... just pure cane awesome~ o 3 o
My, oh my~ Thank you ~ Like a Star @ heaven
edit:
Note: Did you guys know the Oswald fan club, has more views than any other thread?! xD
Back to top Go down
Lycoris
Newborn user
Newborn user
Lycoris

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:50 pm

Emmeeeh wrote:

.... Maybe.

*After a while*

He's definately seme.
*Shot*

many claps for emmey-chan Very Happy
for the blackmail x.x and making Oswald speechless XD
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Lycoris wrote:

many claps for emmey-chan Very Happy
for the blackmail x.x and making Oswald speechless XD

Again, thanks ~ xD
Back to top Go down
michiyo-milkshake
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
michiyo-milkshake

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 am

meeh , do you think that we can do a "Cheryl Fan Club"?*^*
Back to top Go down
http://michiyo-milkshake.deviantart.com/
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 1:32 am

michiyo-milkshake wrote:
meeh , do you think that we can do a "Cheryl Fan Club"?*^*

*Bursts out laughing* wait wait, let me .. let me..
BAHAHAHA!
ROFL
HUAHAHAHAA!
THAT WOULD OF BEEN FUN BAHAHAHA!
Goin' all like.
'dgkljdfgjrtkyrtyikt'
ROFL
BUT LOLOLOL.
IF IT DID SEND IT WOULD OF BEEN LIKE
'WAHH?'
BLOOD TYPE O?!
WHO?!
*Shot*

Sorry.. I was just about to paste something rofl weird.( good thing I stopped myself before I post'd it )
<.< But yes, you can do.
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:03 am

I just had the oddest dream involving Alice In Wonderland and Oswald x . x it was really odd...
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:07 am

Nyama-Chama wrote:
I just had the oddest dream involving Alice In Wonderland and Oswald x . x it was really odd...
... *Feels disgusted all of a sudden*
OMG PLEASE TELL ME OSWALD WASN'T IN A DRESS!

That's odd.. e_e Right before the demo was released like one week before the demo was released and all, I had a dream about Zephyr..
Really STUPID E_E DREAM!
It got me angry and my hatred for Zephyr grew.. e___e
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 am

Emmeeeh wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:
... *Feels disgusted all of a sudden*
OMG PLEASE TELL ME OSWALD WASN'T IN A DRESS!

That's odd.. e_e Right before the demo was released like one week before the demo was released and all, I had a dream about Zephyr..
Really STUPID E_E DREAM!
It got me angry and my hatred for Zephyr grew.. e___e
No, in this case "you" were Alice, and Oswald was a "Sensei" or sorts, or at least thats what 'you' called him x . x and then you walk into this room with over sized objects and talk to this lady that tells you to be evil come with her and leave Oswald to die, 'you' didn't so 'you' had to have super bright teeth for some reason x . x then 'you' walked into a room talked with Oswald and asked him if he was okay and then showed him red and blue shoes and asked him which on looked better, and then like apparently 'you' forgot lots of things, but you are a killer and did top jobs, if oswald was having trouble with missions, 'you' because, 'you' were in love with him did jobs for him no matter how hard, in the end you end up with oswald though x . x
*it was in first person view.....*

So what was your dream about zephyr about?
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:35 am

Nyama-Chama wrote:
No, in this case "you" were Alice, and Oswald was a "Sensei" or sorts, or at least thats what 'you' called him x . x and then you walk into this room with over sized objects and talk to this lady that tells you to be evil come with her and leave Oswald to die, 'you' didn't so 'you' had to have super bright teeth for some reason x . x then 'you' walked into a room talked with Oswald and asked him if he was okay and then showed him red and blue shoes and asked him which on looked better, and then like apparently 'you' forgot lots of things, but you are a killer and did top jobs, if oswald was having trouble with missions, 'you' because, 'you' were in love with him did jobs for him no matter how hard, in the end you end up with oswald though x . x

Hey gaiz! Very Happy I didn't run into a wall today! I'm so happy! :')

Nyachan... OMG I LIEK IT!!
O.O I had a dream about Oswald and Zephyr (separately) that..... *COUGHS LOUDLY*
I won't tell you all about, umm...

But I had a really weird dream about Shea about a week ago O.O Lemme elaborate...

It was a huuuuuuuge dream, even for me. It started in school, where I was demonstrating my epic psychic abilities (I was lucid dreaming, and it was AWESOME) and everyone was staring and OMGing and all that. Then Shea appeared, telling me that I had something that he wanted, and commanded me to hand it over. He chased me all across this town, over the rooftops (yay, because in lucid dreams I can always fly!!!) and particularly a library because he REALLY WANTED what I had- a DS card, I think. With some kind of top-secret files on it on how to make a marshmallow bomb (don't even ask) as well as my secret powers. >.>

I was wearing a pair of boots that let me fly throughout the dream, and Shea kept yelling "Change your ****ing shoes, you cheater!!" and me yelling back "No way, retard! Comb your hair first!!" Then he started chasing through the streets and trying to run me over in a yellow sports car, except I always jumped over the car in my epic moon-boots so he couldn't hit me. In the end I froze him inside it with my awesome ice-powers. Then this random tiny guy got out of the car (like minime in Austin Powers), which essentially meant that Shea wasn't in the car EVER, even though he definitely was when the car first started to chase me through the library, because I can remember him taking down the roof and grabbing Fantasia books on the top floor. After driving up the escalator. (I must be insane, really.)

Anyway, this guy said that he was Shea's servant of sorts, and while my feet were getting really cold and wet from the melting ice, he said that if I could meet Shea at his workshop we could work something out so both of us could use each other to get stronger. At this point I was starting to wake up, so just as I randomly glomped Shea in front of a rune gun in his shop of superweapons and crazy stuffs, I woke up....

Yes. Mad dream. O.O *tries to force brain into Oswald mode so she can talk about another crazy dream*
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:41 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
Nyama-Chama wrote:

Hey gaiz! Very Happy I didn't run into a wall today! I'm so happy! :')

Nyachan... OMG I LIEK IT!!
O.O I had a dream about Oswald and Zephyr (separately) that..... *COUGHS LOUDLY*
I won't tell you all about, umm...

But I had a really weird dream about Shea about a week ago O.O Lemme elaborate...

It was a huuuuuuuge dream, even for me. It started in school, where I was demonstrating my epic psychic abilities (I was lucid dreaming, and it was AWESOME) and everyone was staring and OMGing and all that. Then Shea appeared, telling me that I had something that he wanted, and commanded me to hand it over. He chased me all across this town, over the rooftops (yay, because in lucid dreams I can always fly!!!) and particularly a library because he REALLY WANTED what I had- a DS card, I think. With some kind of top-secret files on it on how to make a marshmallow bomb (don't even ask) as well as my secret powers. >.>

I was wearing a pair of boots that let me fly throughout the dream, and Shea kept yelling "Change your ****ing shoes, you cheater!!" and me yelling back "No way, retard! Comb your hair first!!" Then he started chasing through the streets and trying to run me over in a yellow sports car, except I always jumped over the car in my epic moon-boots so he couldn't hit me. In the end I froze him inside it with my awesome ice-powers. Then this random tiny guy got out of the car (like minime in Austin Powers), which essentially meant that Shea wasn't in the car EVER, even though he definitely was when the car first started to chase me through the library, because I can remember him taking down the roof and grabbing Fantasia books on the top floor. After driving up the escalator. (I must be insane, really.)

Anyway, this guy said that he was Shea's servant of sorts, and while my feet were getting really cold and wet from the melting ice, he said that if I could meet Shea at his workshop we could work something out so both of us could use each other to get stronger. At this point I was starting to wake up, so just as I randomly glomped Shea in front of a rune gun in his shop of superweapons and crazy stuffs, I woke up....

Yes. Mad dream. O.O *tries to force brain into Oswald mode so she can talk about another crazy dream*
Welcome Home Chel'ers~ <:3

Fuuuu! that sounds like such a fun dream~ > 3 < I want to have that one....
You got to glomp shea...... > w <
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 am

I know!!! >w< He smelled like caramel~

I think Oswald would smell like... chocolate.

And Zephyr would smell like.................................................. cookies. o.o
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 am

Those all sound very good.....
*I wonder what would happen if you licked them.... **SHOT*
Back to top Go down
~chel
Fantasia Legendary Bard
Fantasia Legendary Bard
~chel

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:53 am

Omg Nyachan either you meant something perverted there or my mind is just WRONG

.... hehe? OwO

Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 2:58 am

~chelxoxo wrote:
Omg Nyachan either you meant something perverted there or my mind is just WRONG

.... hehe? OwO

I meant it in a perverted way, but I wonder if its as perverted as your thinking....
<:3 hee, hee....
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 am

Ohmahgosh, nice dream Chel.
My dream was epically weird e_e from the start.
I seriously don't want to elaborate on how it started, because I didn't understand it myself, and it was really gross if you think about it.So, to summarise it, I was in this competition, my friends made me participate in and it was a normal thing in that town *Though it was night and the only lights were the street lights for some reason, though it fitted the next scene so I guess I shouldn't think about it too much*
Anyway, so, I was off fighting Zephyr *Remember this was before the release of the demo and I had no idea what the demo would be about* anyway, so Zephyr was this kind of star in this competition, he always won, and he had a reputation he had to keep and such.He never once lost, so even though I was a novice, and I didn't know about this game up until that day.I won.
OhMyGosh, Zephyr was really.. umm, how should I explain, ruined? Well I wanted to run off to celebrate with my friends who were really happy about my win and of course that I beat the champion and all of that.Yet something stopped me.
Zephyr, fell to his knees.. and started crying.. *OMG OOC MUCH?! E_E *
...You know, when someone cries, you usually do something, right? A pat on the back, a nice word, a 'If you cry more I'm going to kill you' or SOMETHING!? But what I did was pathetic.
I can't explain it, but for some reason I could feel his sadness, and I was really confused on what to do, so what does Emme do?!
Emme flipping cries with him that's what she does.Yes, I kneeled in front of him, took both of his hands, and held them.. and started crying with him, which actually for some reason gave him fate and hope e_e *Omg so not proud of this*
And yes that's about it.
Though I have to add a little note: Not only did I cry in my dream, I was also crying my eyes out in real.. Yes, in my sleep, ikr? AWESOME?! E_E;
When I woke up I got so angryyy... <___<
How could I cry first off?! And second, how could I cry in my sleep TOO?! E_E;
Arghhh..
Back to top Go down
Nyama-Chama
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Nyama-Chama

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 am

Emmeeeh wrote:
I seriously don't want to elaborate on how it started, because I didn't understand it myself, and it was really gross if you think about it.So, to summarise it, I was in this competition, my friends made me participate in and it was a normal thing in that town *Though it was night and the only lights were the street lights for some reason, though it fitted the next scene so I guess I shouldn't think about it too much*
Anyway, so, I was off fighting Zephyr *Remember this was before the release of the demo and I had no idea what the demo would be about* anyway, so Zephyr was this kind of star in this competition, he always won, and he had a reputation he had to keep and such.He never once lost, so even though I was a novice, and I didn't know about this game up until that day.I won.
OhMyGosh, Zephyr was really.. umm, how should I explain, ruined? Well I wanted to run off to celebrate with my friends who were really happy about my win and of course that I beat the champion and all of that.Yet something stopped me.
...You know, when someone cries, you usually do something, right? A pat on the back, a nice word, a 'If you cry more I'm going to kill you' or SOMETHING!? But what I did was pathetic.
I can't explain it, but for some reason I could feel his sadness, and I was really confused on what to do, so what does Emme do?!
Emme flipping cries with him that's what she does.Yes, I kneeled in front of him, took both of his hands, and held them.. and started crying with him, which actually for some reason gave him fate and hope e_e *Omg so not proud of this*
And yes that's about it.
Though I have to add a little note: Not only did I cry in my dream, I was also crying my eyes out in real.. Yes, in my sleep, ikr? AWESOME?! E_E;
Arghhh..
Oh my god XD If I were to have a dream like that I would have liked zeph more! > 3 < but that.... would never happen..... Fuu....
Kawaii...
Back to top Go down
Emmeeeh
Immortal
Immortal
Emmeeeh

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 3:11 am

Nyama-Chama wrote:
Emmeeeh wrote:
And yes that's about it.
Arghhh..
Oh my god XD If I were to have a dream like that I would have liked zeph more! > 3 < but that.... would never happen..... Fuu....
Kawaii...
Really?! <__< Sure, you can have my dream.
It only made me angry and cranky for the whole day, plus my eyes were hurting so badly.
And my hatred for him grew though E___E; lol.
Arghhh.. <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oswald Fan club! *   Oswald Fan club! * - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oswald Fan club! *
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next