Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vnlover
Newborn user
Newborn user

Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip Empty
PostSubject: Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip   Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:12 am

Yes I'm working on another project but that's cuz artists are flaky!
Anyway there are 6 guys you can end up with. I'm not sure how many endings yet. Lets just see what happens.

Storyline:
Syphethia is a young light elf about to reach maturity. She is a princess who lives in a small city that is thought of as the entire world and stays in her tiny little castle. Seeing as she is about to reach adulthood her reserved mother and demanding father want her to marry the noble Kita. This is a horrendous idea to her especially since is seems her 'fiance' is keeping many secrets. After being abandoned on the date she was forced to go on she locks herself in the library and finds herself in the forbidden section. Being a curious elf she ends up looking around finding books about other elves and creatures and she finds diaries. They are the diaries of the last light elves. Along with the strange books she finds a symbol on the wall. Strangely having the key to open this passageway she finds herself in the real world. Sadly it's no longer as beautiful as it was. She finds herself face to face with a disgusting, monstrous...elf?

Characters:

Syphethia
She is the main character and is a light elf. She is very kind and caring but can be misunderstood and when angered the person get quiet an explosion from her.

Kita:
He is a light elf and the princess's fiance. He is very strange and is always disappearing after receiving a mysterious phone call. He doesn't seem very nice and is incredible smug.

Korra:
He is a waiter at one of the light elf restaurants. He is very kind and social and seems to always be their when this princess is in a bind. His signature facial expression is his big cheesy smile Very Happy

Darc:
He is a dark elf who is fierce and strong. He may sound rude through his voice and actions but he really is a caring person deep down. Not that he'll ever admit to it.

Dina:
She is the sister of Darc who is even more violent than her brother. She is flirtatious and has a fiery attitude but still love her brother dearly wether she shows it or not.

Fira:
He is a hotheaded fire elf. He is always full of energy and any little comment could set him off but he would never leave a friend behind or let them get hurt.

Tessen
He is a calm and calculating water elf. He is mature and tends to correct people which makes him seem smug and arrogant which was never his real intention. In actuality he is very caring just misunderstood for the way he shows it.

Solicia:
He is a quiet air elf. He is shy and easily embarrassed but keeps a cool head in dangerous situations. He tends to just go along with everything and just lets things happen. He often lets himself just flow with whatever is happening.

Thanks for reading. Please comment and tell me if ya like is and I'm open for suggestions about events and other things. Oh and don't just silently stalk this like some people do! I like comments and I like to hear feedback. THX!
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip   Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 11:34 pm

vnlover wrote:
She finds herself face to face with a disgusting, monstrous...elf?
What does that mean?

Syphethia
She is the main character and is a light elf. She is very kind and caring but can be misunderstood and when angered the person get quiet(btw is quite) an explosion from her.
I like her already, she sounds like me~

Kita:
He is a light elf and the princess's fiance. He is very strange and is always disappearing after receiving a mysterious phone call. He doesn't seem very nice and is incredible smug.
(There are cell phones? Surprised What kind of background is this story? Remind me of someone I know >_>)

Korra:
He is a waiter at one of the light elf restaurants. He is very kind and social and seems to always be their when this princess is in a bind. His signature facial expression is his big cheesy smile Very Happy
(Uh..huh..A shining knight to the rescue xD)

Darc:
He is a dark elf who is fierce and strong. He may sound rude through his voice and actions but he really is a caring person deep down. Not that he'll ever admit to it.
(Oh ho! The cool and scary series boy XP)

Dina:
She is the sister of Darc who is even more violent than her brother. She is flirtatious and has a fiery attitude but still love her brother dearly wether(Whether) she shows it or not.
(Ouch. Here's a qn..Is she fiery to everyone or..just to girls..or her brother or just the main? Cuz if she is fierce to everyone n she is a flirt..Who would get close to her? xD)

Fira:
He is a hotheaded fire elf. He is always full of energy and any little comment could set him off but he would never leave a friend behind or let them get hurt.
(O.O a loyal type, nice :3)

Tessen
He is a calm and calculating water elf. He is mature and tends to correct people which makes him seem smug and arrogant which was never his real intention. In actuality he is very caring just misunderstood for the way he shows it.
(Like what i did earlier xD Heeey, he is almost the same as the main! I like this character <3)

Solicia:
He is a quiet air elf. He is shy and easily embarrassed but keeps a cool head in dangerous situations. He tends to just go along with everything and just lets things happen. He often lets himself just flow with whatever is happening.
(Ahhh. The shy and tolerant type <3 I LOVE THIS GUY! >////< Shy boys are super cute~ Going for this one first)

I'm sure this will be a fine game Very Happy Btw, so there is no hidden character? Surprised And there is Fire,Air,Dark,Light n Water types of Elf..Is there like..some kind of power ect? xD

Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip   Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:52 am

Looking nice, is it already in work? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sandwich
Newborn user
Newborn user
Sandwich

PostSubject: Re: Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip   Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:25 am

wow, 6 guys! I've already set my heart on Korra heheh Bat
post Korra's art soon >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip   Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip Empty

Back to top Go down

Syphethia's Discoveries (GxB) wip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasia Games Forums :: Otome Games Discussion :: Your own otome/VN games!-
Jump to: