Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)

Go down 
+6
Akira Shouji
darkdoll25
Alice PH
Kikyo Moon
Apple Piggy
theone
10 posters
AuthorMessage
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Empty
PostSubject: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 pm

The Airy Tale
A young air Mage is invited by the Duke to visit his empire. But little does this young girl know that the invitation is a trap. She must fight, not only for herself and her life but also to prevent a Demon from gaining power.
But what is the King doing? Why has he let the Duke get away with his power hungry schemes? Is he merely old or senile? Or is this a grand scheme of his?

"Trust no one for death may be hiding behind any shadow"

Gail:

Is this what life is about? Just working for yourself? Being forgotten after death.

Gail is a young Air mage who has become a mercenary for hire. It may not seem like it at times but she's got her heart in the right place. She's ever willing to help everyone in their time of need.

Shana:
"Revenge.... I've always wondered if I'd get a chance at getting it."

Her troubled history with Duke Norton meant that she'd do anything to get revenge. Joining Gail when she was invited by Duke Norton under the pretence of being invited by him too, she can't wait for her chance at revenge.

Duke Norton:
"Am I evil for wanting power? Is it immoral of me? No, everyone desires power."

The Duke wants the King assassinated and agrees to kill Gail. He is one of the strongest fighter in the country and despite his rank, he keeps in fit shape.
Can only join the party if you make the right choices in your interaction with him. Or else he'll die

Special Feature:
1. Unique Buying System
In this system, you must have the required items with you while buying anything at all.
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) A_unique_buying_system_by_theoneonam-d4svydk

The only downside to this is that you can't buy two or three weapons at once though I'm working on it.

2. The option to read
There are many short stories in the game that can be read. These stories range from a few sentences to some fairly long ones. It is recommended that all of them be read as they reveal a lot about the plot and the world of the characters
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) The_option_to_read_by_theoneonam-d4svxeg

The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Books_by_theoneonam-d4svwep

3. Interaction with all sorts of objects
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Mirrors_by_theoneonam-d4svwx0

Maps:
1. Bagton
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Bagton_by_theoneonam-d4svzaa

2. The Inn
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Treachery_and_betrayal_i_by_theoneonam-d4svzpb

3. The Duke's Secret Room
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Treachery_and_betrayal_ii_by_theoneonam-d4sw01z

The game will start with the characters at level 20. The maximum level is level 35. Each character except the duke will have 5 skills each.
There are only 3 obtainable characters. The game will be about 3-4 hours long and free.
The game is more plot oriented. There's a mystery which you will uncover only by reading the books, a mystery which is more important the original plot itself.
And it will be released in April. To keep up with my updates, you can see my DA page where I will put up more and more maps.
http://theoneonam.deviantart.com/gallery/

Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Apple Piggy

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:24 pm

O.o Interesting~~~ Another game to be played in the future!
Back to top Go down
http://missgamefreak.deviantart.com/
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Thanks. I hope you enjoy this when it comes out in April hopefully (If God Wills). I'm sure I'll be able to get it out by then.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:04 pm

WOW, I really wasn't expecting this! Very Happy

You are awesome theone! XD

I can't wait to play your game! boink!

Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:25 pm

Yay! After end of March of RE:SET, now end of April will be this game! Yay! Dont worry, i will force the god to give u more time <3 Heheheh
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:25 pm

Ohhhh an action plotline :DDD
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Two new maps

Firstly, this one. I'm not too happy with it and will bring some changes but it's still good
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Livington_by_theoneonam-d4u314j

Next:
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Boardon_by_theoneonam-d4u315j

Thanks for all the compliments. I really appreciate them
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Nice ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Akira Shouji
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Akira Shouji

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 pm

....Wow...It looks so nice~ and awesome. I hope to play it soon. sunny
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Not to be rude but..when is it going to be finish? ._.
Or is this on hold without me knowing >.<
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 5:53 am

Alice PH wrote:
Not to be rude but..when is it going to be finish? ._.
Or is this on hold without me knowing >.<

I was actually wondering the same thing Smile
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:27 am

I had my exams and I had totally miscalculated the dates for my Entry Exams to University so this project is to be delayed for about 2 more months. Sorry
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 am

Welcome back theone!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:46 am

theone wrote:
I had my exams and I had totally miscalculated the dates for my Entry Exams to University so this project is to be delayed for about 2 more months. Sorry

Smile Keep working hard, good luck with the exams!!
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:04 am

Good luck! & I hope to play this soon, it seems pretty interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

theone wrote:

Ohhhh, so that's why..I see, well i suppose everyone have the Exam problem ^^|||..Oh well, i will wait :3 I dk whether it's too late to say this but, good luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:59 am

Watch out for a demo to be released in 2 weeks! It should be around an hour long if my friend who's testing it finds no errors
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:25 am

I know this is like super late and I'm really sorry for that, but best of luck with your game theone Smile
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:27 am

Oh! Me too! x) I'm also late! I wish you good luck as well theone. ^_^
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 9:11 pm

YAY! Can't wait to play! Smile
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 10:03 pm

shine wrote:
YAY! Can't wait to play! Smile
I can't wait to get people playing this so I can stop making it

By the way, re-updated Bagton, now Cardiff.

The Duke is now the Duke of Birmingham.
The little farming village is now Worcester

And here's the updated Cardiff
The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Cardiff_by_theoneonam-d5axfp6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)   The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Airy Tale (To be released by the end of April)
Page 1 of 1