Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Shea and Valen

Go down 
+6
Apple Piggy
Gunofasun
Elemental Princess
darkdoll25
katielynn98
theone
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm

I got the idea from MOGF and remembered they were alone in the desert.
Disclaimer: Definitely not Canon but the ending is xD

Chapter:
Shea couldn't bring himself to open his eyes, he was sure he was dead. Master would be mad at him. Finally, he thought that it was completely stupid to just stay on the ground forever when he heard a melodious and soft voice filled with kindness, "“Are you awake yet?”
Shea woke up immediately on hearing that voice. He opened his eyes and saw his enemy next to him. He was filled with a sudden impulse to just blast her and complete the mission. Immediately, he tried to cast a spell but failed. "So my powers are gone for now, huh?" he thought. Finally, he looked at her and said, “Huh…? Where am I?”
She looked at him with a look filled with what looked like pity. He didn't need pity. He exploded out, "W-What? How could I--?” WHAT THE HELL? I’M STILL ALIVE?!?!?
Get away from me! Why did you save me? If I can’t do my job, then I’ll kill myself anyway!"

The expression on her face changed rapidly. Shea had to admit she looked great when she wasn't pitying him. No wonder Cain had fallen in love with her. So she'd saved him, huh? The perfect opportunity to kill her would soon arise and then master would reward him. Might as well follow the girl, he thought.

However, she wasn't done talking. She replied, "“Why do you wanna die so badly? You demons are weird!”

This accusation hurt him. The pain he felt every time he used his powers, did she not know? Of course, she did, she was the daughter of the demon Lord. And this line made him realise that if she knew, she was cruel.

“Shut up! You’re not a demon, so shut up already! You immortals are born with great abilities! While we have to suffer like this…”

Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:54 am

Looks great so far! Smile Keep it up!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:29 am

Heh Shea and Valen >Smile
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:31 am

I like that pairing... X3
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:10 pm

You've got me interested and waiting for the next chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
katielynn98
Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 pm

I know! Keep it up theone! Smile
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Troll Chapter   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 pm

Thanks, guys.
Chapter:
Valen looked pitifully and said, "Suffer?"

Unable to stand this look and the clueless nature of the demon lord's daughter, Shea said, “Yeah, suffer! You happy now!?”

Valen still looked confused and asked, “Suffer from what?”

"She seriously doesn't know," thought Shea, "how much we suffer. How much her love suffers? I wonder if she really even likes Cain that much..."

“Every time we unleash our power, we feel very painful. Transforming is also painful, even living is painful. It feels so painful that we would rather die than bear this for an eternity. This is hell, this is ultimate hell. Don’t you know how painful he feels every time he fights?"

Shea thought, "She couldn't love Cain and not know, could she? Was she this thick? Or was she just trying to distance herself from the pain we feel? After all, being the demon lord's daughter, she must feel responsible"

Once again, Valen frowned and said, "I..."

It was obvious that she was unable to complete the sentence, shocked and dumbfounded at the pain they suffered. It was then that it dawned on Shea that maybe this girl was innocent and did not know. It was unbelievable but he decided to believe that this angelic looking girl in front of him really was clueless.

This infuriated him. In anger, he blurted out, “Yeah, you don’t know. That’s why we are always looking for a purpose in our live, and fulfilling that purpose can suppress our pain like a drug. I don’t want to bear this pain anymore!”

She replied, "“Then, find a new goal…”

"Seriously," he thought, "she thinks it's just that easy for us. Easy for her to say," He put his thoughts in words and replied. “Like that’s so easy!”

She then asked the dreaded question, “Who were you in your past life?”

"Era," thought Shea, "Why am I reminded of you again?"

I originally intended to add 'with menacing' with replied xD
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

I thought they didn't clearly remember their past memories?
But you're really good at this Very Happy
And Shea totally has a tinsy crush on Valen X3
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Thank you
(Not sure about the memory part. But he did remember killing Volg's dad)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:55 pm

XD They remember how they died?
Since Sera-tan definitely remembers THAT.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Oh she definitely does. Kill with fire... xD
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Always.
Kill with fire ftw XD
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: TROLL CHAPTER!   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:23 pm

Elemental Princess wrote:
Always.
Kill with fire ftw XD
Seconded!

Chapter (NOT REAL!):
Shea looking at Valen happy with very much of many muches. He was very happy to see Valen. Then they see Cain look at Shea with menacing. "You can no be with her. She's married to me."
Valen said, "You are not my wife." And then she kicked him with her ARMY BOOTS (Not heels because she girl) The shoes make sound and then Valen whisper to Shea with extreme softness that she no like Cain and she wants marry him. Then Thanos come in hood and he become priest and he then says You take this girl as ur wife. And then Shea say yes and Valen scream with very happy and laugh. And they marry and Oswald say Y u marry my girl. You better take care of her or I chase you out of housie. And she scared he like Valn but not Osawld and he not happy. He tell Valen let's ate him up and then Valen say yes with menacing and then Oswald cry and lose hydration and die. And Cheryl happy because she no like Oswald and she actually fairy with wings. She cry, "Magic Winx." and then she turn into Winx Club fairy Roxie and she really earth fairy and she will go back because she no like Fantasia. And then Shea and Valen live happily and have babbies
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:32 pm

........My soul just died.
No, wait, I don't want Thanos the meanie to eat it.
XD Did I ever tell you that you're an awesome husband?
This one has so many "laughters".
Cain-Valen's wife
Valen wearing Army boots BCOZ she's girl. FOR REAL.
Thanos the priest (ROFL so much X3)
Valen and Shea- happy couple with their first feast being Oswald
And I'm actually sad that I know the fairy Roxie you're talking about DX.
And what happened to Shea being a demon? *shot for trying to apply logic*

Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:34 pm

Elemental Princess wrote:
........My soul just died.
No, wait, I don't want Thanos the meanie to eat it.
XD Did I ever tell you that you're an awesome husband?
This one has so many "laughters".
Cain-Valen's wife
Valen wearing Army boots BCOZ she's girl. FOR REAL.
Thanos the priest (ROFL so much X3)
Valen and Shea- happy couple with their first feast being Oswald
And I'm actually sad that I know the fairy Roxie you're talking about DX.
And what happened to Shea being a demon? *shot for trying to apply logic*

Too much thought being applied to a fake troll chapter.
I'll get a real one up tomorrow
With no eaten Oswald xD
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:36 pm

XD I already got shot for applying logic, didn't I?
And eaten Oswald X3
Though my favourite will always be "Priest Thanos".
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks
You don't like Winx Club? Don't blame you. Glitter overload!
(Actually, the first season was OK-is. Then they aired the 4th......
Horrible is understatement of the year. They changed a decent show into horror)

Last edited by theone on Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:41 pm

XD I know.
I used to like it. As can be seen by my e-mail ID.
But then they aired the 4th season on Cartoon Network and it became total crap.
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Filled with anger, Shea shouted, “You don’t have the right to know." Wanting to change the subject and stop the pain, he continued, "Anyways, I’m pretty much useless now. My harmonic flow is temporarily shut down and I can’t fly either. That’s the consequences of casting ‘Finale’.”

She frowned, reminded of her friends. Shea frowned too, feeling a tinge of remorse for causing this girl pain. Finally, getting hold of her feelings, she said, “Ah, right. What has happened!?”

To the point, Shea replied, “Well. that ship is already ruined. My power wasn’t strong enough, so I think I haven’t killed them all. Your friends might still be alive.”

Shea privately doubted that they were but he wasn't going to tell her this. However, he wondered if she'd kill him and decided to ask, "Now then, why don’t you kill me now when you have the chance?"

Her reply stunned him as she said, "If I kill you now, then I’ll be the same as you. Back then, I thought you weren’t that bad. You did that to get the approval of someone you admire.”

His first thought was, "She is the demon Lord's daughter, right? She is Thanos's niece, right? Or is this some counterfeit?"

As these thoughts were floating through Shea's mind, she continued, "I would do the same, if my father were like Thanos. So, why don’t we find my friends? You decide what to do next. You’ll be dead without any power here.”

Shea seriously doubted that he wanted to find her friends. They were hardly going to spare him. In anticipation of this Shea said, "Just let me die already"

Valen smiled a sweet smile that enchanted Shea. He thought this was the most beautiful smile he'd ever seen. She then said, “Stop being stubborn now and come with me. I’ll show you what this world is all about.”

He decided to air his doubts out in the most polite way possible and said, "Fine, fine. But I think your friends might want to say the opposite.”

"Might would be understatement of the century," thought Shea.

Suddenly, she gave him a look that he had seen Oswald and Thanos both give to many others and told him, "“Just …come on!”

Reluctantly, Shea agreed.

Immortal
Immortal
katielynn98

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Great theone! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 pm

katielynn98 wrote:
Great theone! I can't wait till the next chapter!
Seconded.
Keep up the good work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Chapter!   Shea and Valen EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 1:19 pm

Thanks guys

Chapter:
They had been walking for about 10 minutes when Shea felt extremely tired. He thought, "It must be the after-effect of casting Finale. But I can't just be the one to ask her to stop first. She's the weak one." Thus, they kept on walking. Five minutes later, Shea couldn't stand it anymore and finally decided to be the one to ask her to stop and said, "I'm dead tired. Let's stop."

He wondered what she'd do. There was no way she'd let go of this perfect opportunity to tease him. She was kind but then again, she was Oswald's daughter and there was no way she'd let this chance go by.

She frowned. What was she thinking? Then she replied, "I thought you wanted to die so badly."

His suspicions were correct. She was Daddy's girl, after all. He was angry and replied, "Can you please shut up? I'm like a fish outta water here."

She replied in an icy cool voice, "Whatever, Mr.I-am-useless."

This infuriated Shea further and he could only mouth, "Cut it out."

Before he could go on further, he heard a familiar voice from behind saying, "So, I suppose you guys are getting along."

It was Cain.

Valen smiled a smile even wider than the one he'd seen on her earlier. She must really love Cain, then. Finally, she opened her mouth and said, "Cain! So you're alive!"

Saying this, she ran toward Cain and hugged him while Shea stuck his tongue out, expressing his amusement.

Noticing this, Cain said, "He saved you or you saved him?"

This embarrassed Shea leaving him speechless. With a calm look, he said, "Figures!"

Completely ignoring him now, Valen asked, "So where are the others?"

Likewise, Cain replied, "I believe we can find them if we go further on."

Shea was exasperated that no one was even paying any attention to him or his opinion. Her indifference hurt him for a reason he could not understand. And this made him madder. He hoped that her friends were dead.

Shea decided to break up this reunion and make them notice him by bringing up a thorny subject. He said, "You've found her, eh? She's your drug now, isn't it? Geez, I'm jealous of you."

Valen looked on, curious. Cain had that mature look at his face and said, "What are you trying to say?"

Shea replied, "I'm just trying to imply that both of you are so lucky." Seeing Valen's curious face, he added to clear up, "You and Oswald. Share your happiness with us next time."

Cain replied, "Whenever I look at you, it's like I'm looking at myself when I was younger."

"He didn't even have to endure the pain," thought Shea, "that I did in my past life. How can he compare himself to me."

He replied thoughtfully, "Bleargh! You're nothing like me. You freakin' handmade!"

It pleased Shea to see that he had struck a nerve as Cain replied, "You!"

After an awkward silence, Shea decided not to exasperate him further and said, "Just go and find your friends already, kay? I'll do nothing harmful as long as I'm weak."

They consulted and decided to walk on. Shea followed behind them reluctantly
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 12:26 am

Chapter:

Chapter:
As they were walking out in front, Shea overheard Cain apologising to Valen. He was interested and moved in closer. He heard Cain say, “—for trying to attack you. I was conscious about what happened but my body moved by itself.”

Valen flashed her smile and said, “It’s fine. Don’t worry! But how could you turn back?”

Cain replied, “Because it wasn’t my time. I’ve been training my self to do temporary evolution but doing so--- Valen, that thing called a Hellraiser. Do you still want to be with me if I will turn into that? I could barely control myself and I will destroy everything in my way if this continues. There’s no turning back now”

Valen thought for a second and then replied with a gaunt look, “Remember your promise? Do you want to break it now?”

Shea wondered what promise this was but Cain said, “I don’t but—“

He realized what they were probably taking about and said, “Give it up, you guys. You either kill him or get yourself killed. Face the truth, guys. Don’t be greedy”

Cain was shocked that he had overheard them and started, “What are you—“

Shea continued, “When I was still a human. I once live in the war and grew up in the war. I’ve seen so many people die, including a father who sacrificed his life for his son or both of them would die.”

Seeing them interested, Shea continued, “You gotta choose what’s best for yourself when it comes to that. One will die, the other will live or both will die if you don’t do anything. That’s just how it is.”

Seeing them dumfounded, Shea said, “Let’s just go. Don’t want to waste our time here, do we?

Cain decided to not heed Shea and commented, “Your memories are quite clear for a newborn.”

Shea replied, “I guess because that happened right before I died.”
Back to top Go down
Gunofasun
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

I like that pairing Smile and I also like your story so please continue, it's getting interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:50 am

Thanks

Chapter:
It was night now. They had been walking for a long time. Up ahead, they could see two shadows that looked familiar. Therefore, Valen and Cain decided to go there. Shea couldn’t care less at this point. He was bored and meeting their friends was the last thing he wanted to. He seriously doubted they had any cordial feelings for him, anyways.

It turned out that the shadows were Nazim and Cyrus. Nazim smiled as he recognised them and said, “I’m so relieved to see you”

Cyrus noticed Nazim and said, “Oh look, it’s Cain and Big Sis and…” Then his gaze stopped on Shea.

Angry, he continued, “Hey! It’s that assassin. Why you bastard!”

Suddenly, they took up battle positions.

Even in a weakened state, Shea was amused. Did they really think they could defeat him? He had felt his magic start to return and started mumbling a spell.

Valen stopped them by saying, “H-Hey. He’s harmless now. He can’t cast spells or even fight.”

The rage on Cyrus’s face was obvious as he said, “So let’s kill him while we still have the chance!”

Nazim looked on and added, “I agree. We have to get rid of him immediately”

Suddenly, Cain jumped in between and said, “Now just hold on a moment. Let’s let him tag along for a while, then decide what to do”

Shea realised that even Cain had not agreed to not kill him but only to let him tag along. He was deeply suspicious of them all now.

The purple haired boy interjected, “But what if he kill us in our sleep?”

That boy was making him madder. To see him get even madder, Shea added, “Good idea! I’ve never thought of it before.”

With a warning look, Valen said, “Shea!”

Smirking, Shea said, “What?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shea and Valen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shea and Valen   Shea and Valen Empty

Back to top Go down

Shea and Valen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next