Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...

Go down 
+3
shine
~Sire Kirroha
Belle-Destinee
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:03 am

Belle-Destinee wrote:
so no euphemia an alviss?? and avalon also free?? zephyr and thano as well?
Euphie will go with the awesome-sparkly-magical-boy-with-pink-apron-with-beer-in-hand Lazarus
Alviss will go out with me his Girly-milky-and-silky Avalon.
And Thanos will go happily ever after with Gray Man.
The last but not least, Zephyr will sleep with Helbert.
But, believe me that all of that is just pure imagination.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:04 am

You win a thousand internets because of that post, rin966.
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 am

rin966 wrote:
Belle-Destinee wrote:
so no euphemia an alviss?? and avalon also free?? zephyr and thano as well?
Euphie will go with the awesome-sparkly-magical-boy-with-pink-apron-with-beer-in-hand Lazarus
Alviss will go out with me his Girly-milky-and-silky Avalon.
And Thanos will go happily ever after with Gray Man.
The last but not least, Zephyr will sleep with Helbert.
But, believe me that all of that is just pure imagination.

Rin, marry me.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:16 am

@Lumen Thank you~ that make my insanity real selves happy~
@Shine Then, how about my husband?
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:24 am

Who cares? I'm married to both Lumen AND Kirro. Got 1 wife, 1 husband Very Happy and Lumen is also married to Kirro.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 am

The wives are married to each other. /fail
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:27 am

T-then, how about my sparkly magical boy?
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:29 am

You can ALSO married him.

@Lumen : who cares, as long as awesome people get married together it's fine!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:30 am

........... Okay, fine! *go all tsundere
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:36 am

Did I say I care, shine? 8D Then if I do, I shouldn't be married to you XD
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:38 am

*give pie* Here, you can throw this....
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:39 am

*gets pie but eats it instead*
Why? I'm hungry.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 am

XD

Lumen, that's why I likes you, wife 4 of awesome Kirro!!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:41 am

Errr, I forget to warn you, but I put Helbert tooth in it
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:48 am

I spitted it out when you weren't looking.
And I like teeth. *keeps*

And shine, I'm fifth. XD
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:49 am

But, what about my fairy tooth?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...   who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who is girls who have the boys... dont get mad at me pls... just asking only...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2