Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}

Go down 
+13
LoveRabbit90
rin966
Miss Maple
Vynuxys
LumenAstrum
fion-a
shine
Dee
darkdoll25
Belle-Destinee
azureXtwilight
Ana
~Sire Kirroha
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
fion-a
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
fion-a

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 5:59 pm

LOOK AT THOSE GIFTS MADE FOR BELLE!
LOLOLOLOL

Oh yeah, and Darkdoll, your gift for isn't as bad as you think, it's awesome. I'm not lying, really.
Back to top Go down
http://fion-a.deviantart.com/
LoveRabbit90
Newborn user
Newborn user
LoveRabbit90

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 6:57 pm

Can somebody tell me where I can view the gift? I don't know where to look for it.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:07 pm

[EDIT: Somebody delete this, I accidentally double-posted, sorry ^^;]

Last edited by LumenAstrum on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:09 pm

fion-a wrote:
I can't submit the gifts to the Modified Secret Santa 2011 folder, there's no option to submit..?
If you have already submitted the deviation into dA, you just go into the folder and submit. I don't remember setting restrictions, but in case that happens, you just dump it into the "Featured" folder and I'll move it for you.

LoveRabbit90 wrote:
Can somebody tell me where I can view the gift? I don't know where to look for it.

In the first post dear Smile Find your wishlist there and below it is your gift inbox, where all the links to your presents are.
Back to top Go down
fion-a
Battle Veteran
Battle Veteran
fion-a

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:10 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
http://fion-a.deviantart.com/
LoveRabbit90
Newborn user
Newborn user
LoveRabbit90

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:53 pm

Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
LoveRabbit90
Newborn user
Newborn user
LoveRabbit90

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 pm

Thanks for the gift everyone. I LOVE IT boink!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:50 pm

Everyone did an awesome work!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 4:40 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
You.

YOU.

YES YOU ANA.

You write the most beautiful foe yay ever.

(make me alvissxeuphie next time plz. X3)

... Me? I do not know what you're talking about, my friend.

JK. Thanks a lot! <3 (Also, you have it! 8D)
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:50 am

I loved everyone's gift, because it was mostly LenarchexZephyr. But Dee, YOURS WAS SO HILARIOUS YET SO CUTE AND AWESOME.

EH ANYWAYS I'm going to write a long thank you to all you guys :3
I don't have Belle's because I think he/she hates me, but whatever.

@Vyn:
You really have a talent! I mean I could totally see the playfulness of these two :3
Nice portraying! THANKS!

@Lumen:
I'm guessing that it's turquoise green? I love his eye color, it's so natural. I really love the atmosphere that the picture was giving off. It's perfect, thank you!

@loverabbit:
Wow, it's so deep Smile
Cain and Valen, I'm presuming? Cain's the only one who would call Oswald a 'master'. Heh, so deep and poetic. Thanks!!

@Kirroha:
Oswald and Cheryl, an OTP. Thank you so much, it's a precious moment that you have created for those two characters. I'll treasure it Smile

@fion-a:
Wow, they look like they are posing for some kind of spy action movie (which they could totally be in, just saying) It's really beautiful, thank you so much!!

@Dee: I think I expressed my gratitude already in the very top of this post, but I extremely absolutely loved it. Never thought Valen would be the type to initiate it xD

@Azure:
Oh my gosh, it's so touching! Haha, Oswald and Cherly are just awesome parents like that. They really did raise Valen right, and she is a good kid. They were both right Smile

@Ana:
I really do wish what they were actually talking about, because it would have to be hurtful enough to make Zephyr play the piano to vent out his feelings. But it was a beautiful piece of writing that you have given me, and I'm seriously happy that they both worked it out in the end.

Last edited by darkdoll25 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:26 am

All these gifts are amazing! Very Happy I feel so touched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:47 pm

Added no-download-required links to Ana's fics in the first post. Very Happy Just thought that more people deserved to read Ana's awesome work without having to go through Mediafire's garbagey advertisements.

Especially the ones for Azure and Dee. You know you want them.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm

For some STUPID reason, my computer is opening the .docx's as .zip files -_-
UGHHHH
...It's probably because of the browser
EDIT:
Nope, it's not because of the browser.
And Google Chrome and Mozilla Fox won't even show the hyperlinks.
UGH SAD EVERYWHERE.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 6:50 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Added no-download-required links to Ana's fics in the first post. Very Happy Just thought that more people deserved to read Ana's awesome work without having to go through Mediafire's garbagey advertisements.

Especially the ones for Azure and Dee. You know you want them.

I LOL'D. But really, thanks again, Kirro! You're the most awesome of jerkasses. (;

@darkdoll: I'm really glad you enjoyed it! <3
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:22 am

LOL kirroha xD

I just realized that we were ALL trolling on Belle Destinee's gifts x)
Except Fion-a's lol xD
Back to top Go down
LoveRabbit90
Newborn user
Newborn user
LoveRabbit90

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:56 am

@Darkdoll: it is Cain x Valen. Thanks for your gift too. After I have all my gift, I just had to replay the games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:36 am

I have to TOO!
My friend will hopefully join this forum and play the games x)
She loves hot guys as much as the next girl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
I loved everyone's gift, because it was mostly LenarchexZephyr. But Dee, YOURS WAS SO HILARIOUS YET SO CUTE AND AWESOME.

EH ANYWAYS I'm going to write a long thank you to all you guys :3
I don't have Belle's because I think he/she hates me, but whatever.

@Vyn:
You really have a talent! I mean I could totally see the playfulness of these two :3
Nice portraying! THANKS!

@Lumen:
I'm guessing that it's turquoise green? I love his eye color, it's so natural. I really love the atmosphere that the picture was giving off. It's perfect, thank you!

@loverabbit:
Wow, it's so deep Smile
Cain and Valen, I'm presuming? Cain's the only one who would call Oswald a 'master'. Heh, so deep and poetic. Thanks!!

@Kirroha:
Oswald and Cheryl, an OTP. Thank you so much, it's a precious moment that you have created for those two characters. I'll treasure it Smile

@fion-a:
Wow, they look like they are posing for some kind of spy action movie (which they could totally be in, just saying) It's really beautiful, thank you so much!!

@Dee: I think I expressed my gratitude already in the very top of this post, but I extremely absolutely loved it. Never thought Valen would be the type to initiate it xD

@Azure:
Oh my gosh, it's so touching! Haha, Oswald and Cherly are just awesome parents like that. They really did raise Valen right, and she is a good kid. They were both right Smile

@Ana:
I really do wish what they were actually talking about, because it would have to be hurtful enough to make Zephyr play the piano to vent out his feelings. But it was a beautiful piece of writing that you have given me, and I'm seriously happy that they both worked it out in the end.

AND ME?
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 4:30 pm

OMFG SORRY SHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Shine:
I totally love the background, SNOW FALL!!
YIPEE!
I also love how you sketched Len and Zephyr. Totally awesome <3
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks everyone, all your gifts made me happy!

@Dee : YOU OWE ME A BRAIN BLEACH FOR YOUR GIFT TO DARKDOLL.

MY BRAIN IS SCARRED FOR LIFE.
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:44 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
YOU OWE ME A BRAIN BLEACH FOR YOUR GIFT TO DARKDOLL.

MY BRAIN IS SCARRED FOR LIFE.
I saw it too ._.
I need brain bleach.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:31 am

LOLOLOLOL IKR?
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:59 am

Probably here's the moment for me to say that I planned on writing a complementary fic to Dee's gift? >D

/absconds
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 am

Ana wrote:
Probably here's the moment for me to say that I planned on writing a complementary fic to Dee's gift? >D

/absconds

You should've. Then everyone's attention will be directed to that gift instead of something less disturbing. XD
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 1:03 pm

LOL But I loved it nonetheless xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}   Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure} - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasia Modified Secret Santa 2011 [GIFTS POSTED!] {Still missing Vyn's Gift for Azure}
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next