Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]

Go down 
+6
azureXtwilight
Dee
Ana
rin966
Belle-Destinee
~Sire Kirroha
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Meh, the Witch guild for Talia is the strongest? I'm pretty sure Enchantress is the strongest. It's just that the Witch one may be the best to pick at the moment since Talia would be pretty underpowered. Though I think Priestess is the best; light-elemental offensive spells work wonders against Ahriman.

For Lars, yeah, it's Necromancer. Quite a hard choice though. Annihilators definitely have the strongest spells damage-wise, but they're all fire/earth-based and work nothing at all against fire monsters. Also, Necromancers poison the enemy so that's a bonus. Elite Mages' spells are still okay with their berserking ability but Time Masters just suck.

For Iya it's just meh - it doesn't matter what guild you choose, Phoenix Sphere still pwns anyone's ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:47 pm

Well, I like the first Guild better..... because they are (almost) always the nearest one to reach~ I never think to use Lars as any other crap except Necromancer. Lars pwns the enemy with Necromancer stuff, that's it, end of story.

Iya had no supah strong spell even after she join whatever guild. Yeah, Phoenix Sphere pawns all!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 am

I agree with Lars being a Necromancer, but I disagree with Talia being a Witch. The witches have no powerful spells and most importantly they are dark-elemental and well, the boss monster also happens to be one, rendering Talia's spells useless.

Also, her Mystic Staff is the best.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:18 pm

I really want to replay Aveyond now...
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:30 pm

You play Aveyond too?

Darn, let us Aveyond fans gather 8D

Nox is epic I tell ya.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:45 pm

Yes, Nox was cool. Very Happy I hated Lydia with a passion but I liked the fact that I could buy gowns for her. Smile

Man, I have played a long time ago...

I couldn't even finish the last one cause my laptop broke...

Btw Te'ijal and Galahad best couple EVER! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 5:49 pm

Lydia is like Lars reborn with a 1000x worse personality.

At least she has emeeeerald hair.

I agree with what you said about Te'ijal and Galahad. Good thing they can live forever. They are too amusing to end.
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:14 pm

Eh, so the first one is the Witch something? I kind of forgot the order of the Guild in Ahriman Prophecy... I thought we found the Priest temple first....

I still fallen for Te'ijal food called "My End of the World Lasagna" or something, for some weird reason I don't know.....

You know.... at first I thought Te'ijal is a guy.... but when she force Galahad to marry him.... I just know that she is a female.... and went all KYAAAAAAAAAA~
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 10:25 pm

How is it possible to mistake Te'ijal for a guy?! O_O Her sprite has long hair. And boobs. And she has a really feminine-vampy femme fatale face.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:38 am

I really liked Spook who in the end turned out to be Gyendal.

Too bad cause he was cute...

Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:02 am

... Spook was cute? Does not compute.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:12 pm

He was cute... Smile

Oh, and you remember Nicolas Pendragon from Aveyond 2 Ean's quest?
Even if he had a nasty personality he was sort of cute too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 pm

Kikyo Moon wrote:
He was cute... Smile

... You have weird taste.

Nicolas was just an ass, but he made good comic relief when Ava was beating him into shape. XD Boot kicking him in the rump indeed.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:35 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Kikyo Moon wrote:
He was cute... Smile

... You have weird taste.

Nicolas was just an ass, but he made good comic relief when Ava was beating him into shape. XD Boot kicking him in the rump indeed.

Yes, I know that I have weird taste. ( always falling for the bad guy...) Embarassed

AVA WAS JUST AMAZING! Very Happy

It would have been awsome to see Ava and Nicolas TOGETHER! Laughing
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:39 pm

Ava and Gavin were pretty epic. Nicolas was too much of a spoilt brat, now. It was unknown if he ever really married, since Edward's a descendant of Uthar, not Nicolas.

Anyway, I was upset to see that Edward and Mel didn't end up together. Seriously, Edward with Stella? Ah well, at least we have Nox, who's apparently Mel's daughter with Lars Tenobor VIII (Seriously, did that guy have to name all of his descendants after himself?). Nox is arguably the best character ever. Her sibling bickering with Uma is really sweet. Now, I sure hope Edward and Stella have a really sparkly and sweet son who'll end up with Nox out of pure irony.

Rhen x Dameon was just retarded.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Hmm...

I never knew how the last game ended...
I couldn't finish it...

B-But seriously Stella and Edward??!! ( that's just dumb ).

Now I really want to replay them . ( starting with Aveyond 3 ).

Are you 100% sure that Edward couldn't end up with Mel?
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Edward can end up with Mel, but it isn't the canon pairing. Edward and Stella is canon according to Amanda Fitch.

The last Aveyond3 chapter felt quite distorted. Its only redeeming feature is the revelation of Nox's identity. Now that was something I didn't expect! XD I thought Nox was a figment of Mel's imagination and her "dark side" or something. I didn't expect Nox to be her daughter from the future!
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Shocked

Shocked

Shocked
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:25 pm

The last Aveyond 3 chapter is the most "WTH was happened!" stuff. It just... went all huryah huryah and then over. I want Nox to become the evil protagonist at first...

I love Stella, because I just like her. She looks more Queen-like than Mel and is just the fittest girl for Edward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]   Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Melodia Sanchez + ADULT MEL ;D (Or Blackheart, as Belle would rather say) [Fanart]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4