Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.

Go down 
+11
Dee
Marissa Gricelle
Lyn27
LumenAstrum
rin966
darkdoll25
Ana
~Sire Kirroha
Belle-Destinee
azureXtwilight
shine
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:54 am

Screw the games, I have green hair.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:17 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Screw the games, I have green hair.

Bows to Mighty Kirro.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:36 pm

shine wrote:
It's pretty "prohibited acting" as word... YU-GI-OH! It's the OH! at the end, it's even worst than MAH-JONG!

I know, right? xD

Also, Kirro, I see what you did there.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:19 am

azureXtwilight wrote:
Funny thing is Meloria is Nero's sister in MOGF XD (also the girl whom Zephyr crushed in)
I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
Like Meloria had a crush on Zephyr and is Lenarche's ex-boyfriend's girlfriend?!
Wait, is that the other girl? I dunno..
Back to top Go down
Dee
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Dee

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:08 am

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
Please stop before mahjong becomes a metaphor for sexual intercourse.

Too late.

ooh mister kirro ooh

will you play mahjong with me
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 6:10 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
azureXtwilight wrote:
Funny thing is Meloria is Nero's sister in MOGF XD (also the girl whom Zephyr crushed in)
I THOUGHT IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!
Like Meloria had a crush on Zephyr and is Lenarche's ex-boyfriend's girlfriend?!
Wait, is that the other girl? I dunno..

No, that's Marissa. Meloria is Nero's sister, and a girl whom Zephyr liked as a kid.

And Dee... I'm abstaining from mahjong before marriage...

... because I will not engage in such frivolous gambling before I have a wife whose money I can exploit. XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Chapter I don't follow anymore.

Oswald looked at Flora.

"Thank you, kiddo for saving me. What can I do for you? Ask anything!"
"Except Mahjong." replied Cheryl.

Floar was pissed off at Cheryl because she wanted to play mah~~~jong with Oswald and finally dump Leon. Seems she was stuck with him again.

"Then tell me who am i?"
"You are the daughter of the "immoralts" Zeus and Herm-Aphrodite." (WHERE THE HELL IT COMES FROM? I MEAN WE'RE IN FANTASIA DUDES AND DUDETTES!) "My evil other side, Thanos, killed them because they were not that awesome and strong, and it proves I'm still awesomer than them."
"So you were place in an orphan" he had "sad sad".

Our dearest heroine walk back and bump Leon.
"WOMAN, WATCH WHERE YOU WALK BEFORE I EXPLODE YOU- I MEAN BEFORE I BEAT YOU TOO!"

flora sink to knee level and everything went dark.. she was sad. (I can't get myself to change this sentence!)
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Oh gosh. I love how you preserved that last sentence.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Our dearest heroine walk back and bump Leon.
"WOMAN, WATCH WHERE YOU WALK BEFORE I EXPLODE YOU- I MEAN BEFORE I BEAT YOU TOO!"

I HAZ MAD!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 10:51 pm

XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:19 am

I'm loving you more with each chapter you submit, shine.
Can we getz married? 8D
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:37 am

Aren't we already married to Kirro? ... Can I marry many person? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 12:55 pm

The real Meloria's name is now Meliora, so that people don't mix up Melodia and Meliora anymore. XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:37 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
The real Meloria's name is now Meliora, so that people don't mix up Melodia and Meliora anymore. XD

Good idea!
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:54 pm

Oh my gosh! Look at how much fun I missed up! Oh God, I love that last sentence!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 8:11 pm

rin966 wrote:
Oh my gosh! Look at how much fun I missed up! Oh God, I love that last sentence!

Really, that sentence is awesome!

~chapter the REAL truth~

Our dear and lovely Flora was alone, sitting near the window (making me think that... One day, i was sitting near the window and find all the birds are all gone~ Whatever... How can our DEAR Heroine be an immortal? She cannot be, she grew up and even lost tooth! I mean, immortals don't lose tooth right? How can she be an immortal if, when she was young, the fairytooth took away her precious tooth? It was impossible for her to be immortal then...

She heard The Gay Prince of blue coming (because he was the only weird enough to wear high hells)

"Flooraaaa my pupp-I mean my beloved Fiancee!! I knew you were here." He said careless.
Flora smiled weakly and sad sad. She knew that they lied, all of them. And she was determinated to learn the truth.

"You know, even if I look stupid, I know that the fabulous Oswald was lying to me."

Leon looked at her, nervous "Oh no, please don't make my wonderful plan FAILED!!! Stay stupid, Flora, stay stupid!" he thought.
"And why would he lie to you?" he asked her.

"Zeus and Herma-Phrodite don't exist! I know, that Bella Swan of Melodia told me!" reply our brave heroine, facing her fiancee (that she's only using to get closer to Oswald!) "You must be lying with him because somehow you don't want me to know the truth!" (oh man at this part I was like YEAH FINALLY SOMETHING LOGIC!)

In Leon thoughts : "Of course I don't want you to know the truth, I want to keep Oswald for myself~"

"If so, what is the truth my beloved?" he said with "Nasty in the air"

Flora, without any hesitations, told him what she thought that was the truth.

"I'm Vestoria and Aldus daughter.

She was finally able to remember her mother hair color. (Wait, can someone tell me, if Aldius have green hair and Vestoria blond hair, WHY Flora have brown and black hairs AND pink and black eyes?)

To be continued~
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:27 pm

NEW CHAPTERS!!!

Quest for legacy! :

The amazing Flora, with her sparlking eyes (Shot. This is Lushkiazanna, sorry!) I mean with her sparkling hair decided to set up a long journey to find her past and learned what truly happened! So to find Vestoria and Aldius, she choose to start by the desert. (No wonder why heh? It came out of nowhere heh?)

Leon, our dear Prince of Blue, asked her the famous question : Why are you so sure, my dearest pupp- I mean fiancee.

"I can feel them, I'm their daughter after all" reply our heroine even if she didn't truly know if she was their daughter! Guess immoralts can understand things more easier than us!

After a not-so-long travel to the desert, they meet the "thugs" Leon secretly hired to get rid of his puppet-I mean fiancee, our deer heroine! But to look cool of gray man who see everything from his throne, Leon choosed to protect Floar.

"Flora, deer sparkling maid, run for your life!" screamed the prince of blue.
"No!" answered our brave heroine without any fear!

Buy one of the thugs grab her and push her against a wall! (Sorry, this time Rico won't save you from Yuri!)

"Hello, pretty little brat" said the thugs.
"Don't touch my dearly girlfriend" boringly said Leon. One of the thug kick him in his TUMMY

Chapter "Again"

The thug tried to kill-I mean kiss flora but our deerly awesome maiden screamed. She would never agrees to play mahjong OR monopoly with another guy because she wanted to stay pure and clean as mud for The Prince of Blue.

So, without taking care about the fact that Flora may get a trauma because of him, Leon sliced in two the nice thug who was doing his work. So after Floar and Leon hugging tight and thigh, they shared a fakly first kiss, both thinking to Oswald at the same time. Pretty romantic!

But... Oh-Oh, Melodia saw everything and started yelled at Leon. Ashamed, he whispered : You know I'm only loving you! (While still thinking that he might attract Oswald with his heigh-heels!) But, to win our deer heroine trust, he kick her with his heigh-manly-heels and she flied away like a bird. (I'M LIKE A BIIIIIRD, I ONLY WANNA FLY AWAYYYYY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roPQ_M3yJTA&ob=av3e )

After kicked her, they crossed an orb guard by Lushkiazanna's (The only and most liked Marysue with sparklings eyes) beloved Thanos.

"You can't have this awesome orb! It's going to destroy your beloved Oswald!" said Thanos with a grin, knowing they would both not take it.

Leon, scared for Oswald, tried to hit Thanos. With a HUGE AND GIANT SWORD coming out of nowhere our dearest beloved deer heroine slash her fiancee to protect someone she don't even know because he looked nice and kind (Is she blind? I thought she had 4 eyes?!)

RPG stats : Thanos suffer damage. Is growling like a wolf. As an attack, he started to cry fake tears to bring the amazing Flora to confusion!

And it worked. So, while holding the real orb under his cape, he left our two not-so-beloved fiancees together alone with the fake orb!

Stats : Stupidness + 10
Luck - 100
Awesomeness of the characters +0
Objects found : Gold - 200 (because Thanos is a real bad ass and can do things without person noticing him)
Fake Orb

See you next chapter ~~~
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:32 pm

Thanos the thug! Yo dawg, I'mma take ur monehz. What's up with yo momma? Oh noez you stepped on my toe! CRY! CRY! CRY with menacing sad sad everywhere! Y u meanie!

*i stole ur money btw lolz here have mah orb coz mom said it was pretteh inside coz it hez long heir*

Last edited by azureXtwilight on Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Oh gosh. This chapter is the best. The best.

*tears of laughter*
Back to top Go down
rin966
Immortal
Immortal
rin966

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:34 pm

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH! This is pure win and awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:35 pm

I would do ANYTHING for you, dears and lovely readers!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:36 pm

azureXtwilight wrote:
Thanos the thug! Yo dawg, I'mma take ur monehz. What's up with yo momma? Oh noez you stepped on my toe! CRY! CRY! CRY with menacing sad sad everywhere! Y u meanie!

*i stole ur money btw lolz here have mah orb coz mom said it was pretteh inside coz it hez long heir*

OMG ROFL XD
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:37 pm

Imagine an orb with long hair. I dare ya.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:39 pm

I'm going in hospital for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
LumenAstrum
Creepy Monochrome Baku
LumenAstrum

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:04 pm

YOU MADE MY DAY WIFE. :'D
Back to top Go down
http://lumenastrum.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.   Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fanfict of a Fanfict, Leon's Destiny.
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next