Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~

Go down 
+16
Kikyo Moon
Applepie
Elemental Princess
Miss Maple
fion-a
chibihub
Lyn27
LumenAstrum
darkdoll25
rin966
Ana
Dee
shine
azureXtwilight
~Sire Kirroha
Belle-Destinee
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:46 pm

i researve this space for my fanfic on leons destiny! look forward to it ^_^

Last edited by Belle-Destinee on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:26 pm

~* chapter one: after the realm of thano*~

the weather was very cold becuz it was winter time. Florianna fastasa serenity is walking don the road and was very cold. she was looking for the Fantasia Castle in the middle of the city becaus she has been chosen to become the castles maid. she walk and walk and soon she get there. the guards open the door for her.

"Thank you" she said politely and the guards smiled at heshe felt good after that. Just then she met a tall and stern lookng maid with black hair who made her feel small. still flora greeted her polite.

"Who r u" she demanded and flora was shocked.

"Who r u" flora asked sadly

"I am melodia blackheart" she said menacing. "we dont want you here"

Flora don't know why melodia was so mean at her i mean i was invited here to be a maid!! she was scared. just then a man with blue hair came down the stairs.

"It is prince leon" everyone gasped and bowed.

leon was a very handsome person. flora was surprised. leon said to melodia "stop doing this to her i was the one who invited her here" Flora blushed. melodia was angry "b-but you are the king heir leon" she said "and you are engaged to me"

"i am engaged to no one" said leon "begone melodia before i explode you"

meldoia ran away

"how can i repay you" said flora

"just be here forever and ever' breathed leon

~TO BE CONTINUED~ <3
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:46 pm

~*floras destiny*~

so floar is now working in the castle as a maid. leon always talks to her became they can get along very well now. sometimes melodia look evil at her but she cant do anything because leon is watching. still melodia always try to be mean to flora.

"i noe u r trying to steal leon from me" she say with menacing

"no i am not" said flora scaredly. she is telling the truth!

"I see u r trying to get close to leon becuz u want to become princess!!!" melodia yell and slapped flora. just then leon apear and slap melodia

"go away and dont hit my girlfirned" said leon "i think u r just jealous"

Melodia blakheart run away becuz she was scared. actually she just want to marry leon becuz she wants to become princess. unlike flora who actually wants to marry leon because of real.

"lets get married flora" breatehd Leon

"Yes please" said flora

to be continued!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:49 pm

Dear Belle-Destinee,

Just want to know, how can Leon be the king's heir if he's apparently engaged to a maid? He would only be heir if he marries Violetta, whom he didn't.

And Melodia's surname is Sanchez, but anyway.

With that over and done with, I would like to praise you on your absolute gold-star writing. I am anticipating more in the near future.

Signed,

Your Secret Admirer
Ivan Awesomeness D'Mentor

Last edited by ~Sir Kirroha on Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:52 pm

thank u so much sir kirroha ^_^ im glad u like the story... will post more!!!
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 pm

but right now i have so sleep so maybe tomorrow okay sir kirroha ^_^ if u wanna know what happens i will send u a pm <3
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm

No, thank you, it will be okay. I am interested in seeing how this story will unfold! The shock! The drama!

(Please don't send me a PM. My inbox is going to explode.)
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 pm

yay thank u ^.^ i will post more later
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:43 pm

Melodia and Leon are so OOC...

Grr... Fanfictions are free will, must not discourage fanfiction...
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:46 pm

flora fastasa serenity is what i named the main character of realm of thano, just to tell you ^.^ so i am using hername here.

whats OOC?
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Out of character.

Ah well, her default/canon name is Cheryl, as shown as in Fantasia; Requiem of the Abyss Smile
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:54 pm

really oh i see thats why i see all the cheryl character around ^.^ i like flora name better tho. i mean both r five letter so y not use flora right?

so melodia and leon r out of charter but flora isnt? out of charater means bad right?? so why is leon out of chharacter T_T hes not bad flora make him good
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:02 pm

I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, Cheryl was not five letters, but six.

... Azure, I'll let you deal with the OOC thing. I don't think I have the patience.
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Nevermind, just write as you please. Fanfictions are fanfictions anyway, it's not meant to be canon.
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Sorry i will cancel this fanficton now T_T becuz leon gets together with melodia so this cannot be true T_T sorry then i wont continue anymore ><"""
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 pm

Awww! But I was looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:05 pm

I don't have the patience either XD
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:10 pm

im soooo sorry T_T i didnt know the main character was chreyl... i tot the cheyrl from requim was different person... and that main charcter of thano marry leon... so sorry
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 pm

There, there, we all make mistakes *patpat*
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:16 pm

thank u azure-sama and sir kirroha sama

can i continue the story but with chreyl together with oswald?? then flora can be a new person who just look like cheryl main character ^.^
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:54 pm

ok i will write next chapter 4 u ^.^

~ cheryl and flora and leon~

the next day flora went out to do some chores and she met cheryl, a girl in love with oswlad the demon lord. leon dont like her only as friend so they dont talk a lot. cheryl and oswald talk a lot and they smile too. oswlad like her and he said he will destroy world for her. cheryl shoscked and said no! u must not destroy fantasia and owald say ok.

anyway they live. and then flora ask leon 'who is she' and leon say 'oslwald and cheryl'. oswald was very handsome not as handsome as len but still very nice looking. because she have gray hair and black clothes like gothic. he looks very mysterious and he is a demon lord. so lfora want to know more about her! they went back.

'wher did u go' said melodia angry. leon slapped her becuz she not polite. everyone must be polite so that is not good manner. leon and flora go upstairs. then they watch tv becauz melodia has been good girl. so they play together and also read story about gil with crimsoneyes. then they fall asleep but they didnt do anything naughty becase they were pure and good.

but flora cannot forget oswald... he seem like he is very sad. flora wans to know why...

to be continued
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:00 pm

Lol that was the biggest and funniest parody I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing the lulz with us!
Back to top Go down
Belle-Destinee
oh em gee i dun serapina
Belle-Destinee

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:03 pm

thank u azure-sama ^.^ i am glad u like~ was very fun to write... can flora be a new character in realm of thano pls??? u say u like her ^.^ and join the flora fanclub too~
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:04 pm

*dies of laughter* My, my, you've made azure nee-chan laughed so much she can't sleep XD
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:13 am

WHAT? Look what I missed each time I'm far from my stupid laptop.

Azure, may I say something?

Destinee, as ROT (Realm of Thanos) is already done, complete and everything that means FINISH, I don't think adding any characters would be a nice idea. And you should not make any fanclubs of FanFict Characters (Would be damn too hard to understand for the ones who didn't cared about reading it.)

Oh and by Out Of Character, Kirro and Azure means that Leon wouldn't act like that, neither Meloria would. They are really not like that usually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~   ~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~*leons destiny*~ a fanfiction <3 ~~~~~~~ THE END!!!! ~~~~~~~~~
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next