Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)

Go down 
+2
shine
darkdoll25
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:36 am

Zephyr: Yesss. Twisted Evil
Ahh~ I love fanfics ^^
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:01 am

That's actually not enough. I want that damn declaration XD
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 7:42 am

Geez, tough crowd!
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:44 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
Geez, tough crowd!

Present! XD It means you're doing great, no?
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:44 am

shine wrote:
darkdoll25 wrote:
Geez, tough crowd!

Present! XD It means you're doing great, no?
Indeed. If there is a group of people demanding more around, it means your work is quite good, I think. B9
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

Location : Preparing 10 course meal for Kirroha with plenty of crabs and shark-fins. Also, wine with 'gold cuvee'.

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:14 am

Lenarche trudged through the snow, depressed. This was the ONE time she could set things right between them. And what did she do? Mess it up. Big Time.
She sighed, settling her self in the cold snow. In contradiction with her situation, the scene looked peaceful. Beautiful in every way. The cold chilly air filled her lungs, and it felt quite nice. She then felt wet drops on her hand, and she lifted her hands to her face in shock. Was she actually crying? This wasn't right. She told herself that she wouldn't cry after her mom died. So, Zephyr affected her this much. Great to know, she thought.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zephyr checked her mountain gear for the third time. He groaned when he found out he left his grapple hook at the edge of town. He lifted his snow shoes, one by one, quietly. He stopped short. Sniffling noises were coming from the west, and thinking that the citizens came back, he went to tell them of the situation.
But what he saw, was not what he expected at all. Lenarche was crying.

YEAH SHORT CHAPTER! WOO.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:15 am

thanks for the support Smile
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:17 am

I really like your story, that's cute.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:34 am

Shine, I think you're making me guilty enough into making more chapters. Well, congratulations. It worked.. Curses..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zephyr dropped everything he was holding onto that moment. Without thinking, he rang to the girl who changed everything in his life.
"What's wrong?! Were you hurt?! Are you okay?" (KILL ME! OOC OOC OOC T.T)
"Zephyr...? I'm..I'm NOT alright."
"Tell me why, we'll get through it."
"I'm the reason why! I can't BELIEVE I actually refused to kiss or admit I like YOU! Why? Tell me, Zephyr!"
"You..you like me?"
"No! OF COURSE NOT! I'M CRYING OVER YOU BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU!"
"Ah, I see what you did there.. And to clarify.."
Lenarche sniffed, looking up expecting him to reject her. Who wouldn't after what she had done?
"I love you."
He leaned in, and kissed away the tears away. Then he finally went to the lips. This was WAY better than our first kiss, Lenarche and Zephyr thought.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 am

Last Addition: Sorry for the wait folks. (EH HEM SHINE)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The guild had a very shocking day.
"HOLY CRAP." Shea exclaimed from his seat in the mission briefing class. Every member's head turned towards his way. But his attention was glued to the outside of the window. Curious, the teacher looked out too and exclaimed, "WHAT THE HECK?!"
By now, everybody was curious. So, they all started towards the window. When they looked out, all of them exclaimed.
"ZEPHYR AND LENARCHE?!"
And guess who was out side the window?
Zephyr and Lenarche holding hands.

The end Smile
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 7:53 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
Last Addition: Sorry for the wait folks. (EH HEM SHINE)

Why do I feel like you finish it quickly because I was almost stalking you ? XD

Nice ending btw, I like the fact that Zeph kiss away Len tears, really sweet.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:34 am

I simply ran out of ideas.
Aftermath:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where did that snotty smirk go to?!" Lenarche was walking quickly through the halls of the Christmas Ball held by the Vanguardians. She was dressed in all white this time, and her hair tied up in a neat bun. Fir had helped her , and was actually glad that Lenarche was looking forward to it. This meant no grouchy remarks in the carriage over.
But right now, Lenarche was getting worried. Had Zephyr gotten into a carriage accident? It is highly probable, there was traffic everywhere with people trying to get to places. But as she turned a corner, there Zephyr was. Smiling, and holding out his hand. Grinning, Lenarche stepped towards him and placed her hand ontop his. They slowly danced to the nonexistent music, and their heartbeats together formed the right tune. Suddenly, Zephyr pulled her close and whispered in her ear," Look up."
So she did. And she saw, a mistletoe.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 8:51 am

Quote :
Where did that snotty smirk go to?!
Likes.
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 9:58 am

Best thing she said in all the fanfics. Smile
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 am

Absolutely agrees with that!!
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 11:20 am

Tell me what you think about the last addition :O
Need some advice for my YurixLucia fanfic <3
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:58 pm

darkdoll25 wrote:
Tell me what you think about the last addition :O
Need some advice for my YurixLucia fanfic <3

Like this ending more than Shea screaming WHAT THE HECK! Because it take us back where it all begun! Smile And I love the sentence of Len. XD So into her character Wink
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:11 am

THANK YOU :3
Yes, they weren't all OOC HO HO HO.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:35 am

Ditto on that, the aftermath is cuter Cool
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:38 am

Haha, I tried to Wink
It was like a revisit to the place where it all started, which was much more meaningful to them and the readers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prince of Soda
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Prince of Soda

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:12 am

darkdoll25 wrote:
Haha, I tried to Wink
It was like a revisit to the place where it all started, which was much more meaningful to them and the readers. Very Happy
You deserve an award
-rummages in pocket-
I was saving this for later, but you deserve it Razz
IT IS THE GOLDEN SODA.
Accept it with grace and integrity Cool
Back to top Go down
darkdoll25
Immortal
Immortal
darkdoll25

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 6:13 am

GOLDEN SODA?! IT'S AN HONOR, SIR PRINCE OF SODA <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)   We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Noticed (ZephyrXLenarche)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3