Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

Ask: Euphie de'Renquold

Go down 
+40
azureXtwilight
Lucia Nicol
Raphael Martis
X-Peace&Love-O
Thanos
Albel Zanarkand
Elemental Princess
Feysa Morillo
darkdoll25
Akira Shouji
Nero Vanguardion
Forte Xaverius
Marine Gricelle
Ignitio Restalia
Rin
Volg Tribe
Kikyo Moon
rin966
fion-a
Gunofasun
LumenAstrum
Ana
Belle-Destinee
Felix Demirius
Marissa Gricelle
Lazarus Seleniarius
Eugenus de'Renquold
Dee
Avalon Tribe
shine
Zephyr Vanguardion
Alviss Tribe
Blake Landers
~Sire Kirroha
lepapillonrouge
Seraphina
Lenarche Seleniarius
Yuri Ivanov
???
Euphemia de'Renquold
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

Location : ... O_O Where the hell am I?! -got lost trying to find the kitchen-

Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 am

Awww, but m'lady has a fine personality, very respectable...
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:35 am

*Facepalm
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:40 am

Rich people are not my cup of tea...

Except for Aurelio...

He is just a kid...
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:42 am

Not. He's not "Just a kid", he's supossed to be around what, 18?
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:54 am

shine wrote:
Not. He's not "Just a kid", he's supossed to be around what, 18?

Hmm... scratch

Well...he still needs love.

Maybe Volg could help him!!! sunny

Volg, where are you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 am

How many time am I supossed to tell you that he's going to have a wife XD
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:01 am

I'm so happy for him!!

*dances in circles* cheers

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:38 am

Kiki... I think you are a bit bipolar... and you contradict yourself.
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:55 am

Aurelio is 18 right now in the Ask threads. Euphie is 16. Do the math. XD

And anyway, time for my main point:

I am sinfully handsome. And manly. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 am

..... OHHHHH MR. KIRRO~ -bodice rips- XD
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 am

Men turning GAY(er).
Back to top Go down
Lazarus Seleniarius
Novice Wanderer
Novice Wanderer
Lazarus Seleniarius

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 8:00 am

Hey... Your name is Euphie?

I feel as if I've known someone by that name before... but... she's not you.
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:58 am

[quote="Rin"]Kiki... I think you are a bit bipolar... and you contradict yourself.[/

I know!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lenarche Seleniarius
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Lenarche Seleniarius

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:33 am

Lazarus Seleniarius wrote:
Hey... Your name is Euphie?

I feel as if I've known someone by that name before... but... she's not you.

That story again, Lazarus? If you're just trying to find a way to hit on the young lady there, think of a better one. XD
Back to top Go down
Ignitio Restalia
Sodium Hydroxide and Hydrogen Chloride
Ignitio Restalia

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Hey Miss Euphi~n, are you a kuudere? 8D

Since you seem so quiet and all...
Back to top Go down
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:45 pm

The crap is a kuudere?
Back to top Go down
Ignitio Restalia
Sodium Hydroxide and Hydrogen Chloride
Ignitio Restalia

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:06 pm

*puts on otaku goggles* Tsk, tsk, Comrade Rin! You are not yet exposed to the full amazing world of anime fandom! Time for Iggy's Otaku Lesson #101!

A kuudere has two distinct sides, one cold and distant, the other warmer and open. In some cases the differences between the two aspects of her personality are so radical as to be shocking coming from the same person. Often this extreme polarity is due to some form of traumatic experience or social awkwardness, though occasionally it might resemble a full blown Split Personality. Their dual nature could also simply be the way they are, with no explanation otherwise given.

The cold side can have a few different variants, though the Ice Queen or Ice King is probably the most common, mixing aloofness and distance with a certain harshness and lack of sympathy. Another manifestation of this side is as The Stoic, being simply unemotional and unresponsive rather than harsh. Occasionally this cold part of their personality may resemble a full-on Emotionless Girl, or include the sharp tongued aspects of The Snark Knight.

The warm side, on the other hand, is usually quite kind, open and emotive. Some variations can be very animated when in the right situation, though others may be Shrinking Violets, uncertain how to interact with others when not acting tough. Even the shy-types, however, usually wear at least a small smile or sport a Luminescent Blush to indicate that they are far more emotionally reactive than their cold side.

Usually, their cold side is the one everyone is used to, with the warmer side only glimpsed in response to specific triggers. In many cases, all it takes is getting to know the person before the warm side begins to make an appearance.

More rarely, the frosty side is the seldom seen aspect and is only evoked when they are confronted by something they find annoying or tedious. Often this is a bumbling Love Interest who doesn't know what he's done wrong. While there are occasions where the cold side is a mask, this by no means describes all examples. In such cases both sides are genuine aspects of their personality, the character is simply compartmentalized to a much greater degree than most people are.

Get it? 8D
Back to top Go down
Euphemia de'Renquold
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Euphemia de'Renquold

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:08 pm

Ignitio Restalia wrote:
*puts on otaku goggles* Tsk, tsk, Comrade Rin! You are not yet exposed to the full amazing world of anime fandom! Time for Iggy's Otaku Lesson #101!

A kuudere has two distinct sides, one cold and distant, the other warmer and open. In some cases the differences between the two aspects of her personality are so radical as to be shocking coming from the same person. Often this extreme polarity is due to some form of traumatic experience or social awkwardness, though occasionally it might resemble a full blown Split Personality. Their dual nature could also simply be the way they are, with no explanation otherwise given.

The cold side can have a few different variants, though the Ice Queen or Ice King is probably the most common, mixing aloofness and distance with a certain harshness and lack of sympathy. Another manifestation of this side is as The Stoic, being simply unemotional and unresponsive rather than harsh. Occasionally this cold part of their personality may resemble a full-on Emotionless Girl, or include the sharp tongued aspects of The Snark Knight.

The warm side, on the other hand, is usually quite kind, open and emotive. Some variations can be very animated when in the right situation, though others may be Shrinking Violets, uncertain how to interact with others when not acting tough. Even the shy-types, however, usually wear at least a small smile or sport a Luminescent Blush to indicate that they are far more emotionally reactive than their cold side.

Usually, their cold side is the one everyone is used to, with the warmer side only glimpsed in response to specific triggers. In many cases, all it takes is getting to know the person before the warm side begins to make an appearance.

More rarely, the frosty side is the seldom seen aspect and is only evoked when they are confronted by something they find annoying or tedious. Often this is a bumbling Love Interest who doesn't know what he's done wrong. While there are occasions where the cold side is a mask, this by no means describes all examples. In such cases both sides are genuine aspects of their personality, the character is simply compartmentalized to a much greater degree than most people are.

Get it? 8D

You lost me.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 pm

... So Zephy and Auau are Kuuderes?... I can see M'lady as one -blushes- I wanna see m'lady's DereDere side!
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:30 pm

Sometimes you can't really tell the difference between tsundere and kuudere. I mean, tsundere ranges from the kind of girl who would beat you up for nothing (like Louise) to the kind of girl who snarks or is cold towards the guy she likes (like Ange, or Rin). On the other hand, kuudere ranges from the kind of girl who's snarky and cynical (which as you see, overlaps with the last part of Tsundere) to the kind of girl who's just emotionless and robotic (e.g. Yuki).

... Well, I think I can ascertain one thing.

When m'lady goes into "deredere" mode (e.g. "Thank you~ ^^", "You're the best~" etc.), it's time to run for the hills.

Permanently.

And psst, don't tell her I said this!
Back to top Go down
Alviss Tribe
LIKE A BOSS
Alviss Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Sir Kirroha wrote:
When m'lady goes into "deredere" mode (e.g. "Thank you~ ^^", "You're the best~" etc.), it's time to run for the hills.

You're telling me this a bit too late, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:43 pm

... I AM NOT A TSUNDERE! AAAAAAUGH! DX
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 am

Ignitio Restalia wrote:

Get it? 8D

Shocked pale

pale pale pale pale

I think that I have found my true self now... Shocked pale
Back to top Go down
Alviss Tribe
LIKE A BOSS
Alviss Tribe

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 1:57 pm

Iggy, you sure are knowledgeable. XDD
Back to top Go down
Rin
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:00 pm

No he isn't -grumbles a rant about not being tsundere- Hmph!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask: Euphie de'Renquold   Ask: Euphie de'Renquold - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask: Euphie de'Renquold
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next