Fantasia Games Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss the development of FANTASIA games here!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Re:Set is now released~

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12

Go down 
+21
Akira Shouji
theone
Elemental Princess
~Sire Kirroha
Kikyo Moon
LadyStarlea
X-Peace&Love-O
Miss Maple
rin966
Dee
Lyn27
LumenAstrum
darkdoll25
azureXtwilight
chibihub
ririruetoo
akatsukiwolf19
fion-a
Ana
Alice PH
shine
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

Location : *Trying to put on the emerald gothic lolita dress on Aurelio*

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:11 pm

OmG!!! I absolutely love the way Lumen draws!! So pretty! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

The "Main Song" of the game.

Tell me if it hurts being torn apart
Tell me, does it feels lonely?
Do you ever feel like you’re nothing?
Do you really think you’re the only one?
Is it possible somewhere in this awful world?
There’s a hand looking for yours?
I want to know how it feels to be half alive
I want to know how it feels to be half dead
I want to know if this emptiness can be filled
I need to know…
Tell me if it hurts being torn apart
Tell me, does it feels lonely?
Can I erase your pain?
Can I change your path?
Can I undo your past?
If I lay a hand, would you catch it ?
Before taking everything away from me
Because I can’t erase your pain
Because I can’t change your path
Because I can’t undo your past
At least I can hold your hand

I'll post the intro video when it'll be done. Original version sing by AzureXtwilight. For now , her beautiful voice:

I've been looking for an answer since I learned this fateful truth. No ones wants to admit that, even surrounded by the crow, we're alone. I have this memory of an hand reaching mine and I still cannot understand why. Sometimes, things are related to each other in such a perfect way that you cannot find the truth...

Here starts the riddles... each chapter had its own riddle.

9 young ones, lost in the war, fighting for their lives.
A princess hiding her close death.
A future queen trying to run away.
A bohemian promised to the stars.
A brother searching for his twin.
A young mage ashamed of his powers.
A shy guy that wish to bring back the lost ones.
A vampire that pray for peace.
A half-demon who wants to save the world.
A demon who's haunt by his past.

What's hidden behind the truth?
Find the false sisters.
Find the twins that aren't related by blood.
Find the brothers who are ashamed.
Find the real Prince who hide.
Find the murderer that kills for the beloved ones.
Find the clock and turn it back.

Who said you could find the truth without sacrifices?
Find the Alpha.
Learn who's the Dragon.
Find the Beta.
Learn who's the lost soul.
And wish that the Gamma and the Delta are alives... because who said the Epsilon and the Digama were on your side?

This is a chess game my friends, and it's up to you to put the pieces at the right place.

Last edited by shine on Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
azureXtwilight
Epitome of Trollness
Epitome of Trollness
azureXtwilight

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:12 pm

EE, thanks! :3

Fufufu, I know the riddles, just can't spoil!
Back to top Go down
http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:11 am

SO MANY AMAZING UPDATES Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 am

Beautiful voice!!! boink!

OMG I"M GOING TO START SINGING SOMETHING NOW!!! Very Happy

Oh, it's too late to do that... Sad Shocked
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:05 pm

And finally : THIS

https://youtu.be/7PN1BAoLGW4

Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:27 pm

Aaaaa~ All of these updates are so awesome! The trailer is gorgeous and everything about this game seems so complex and intriguing and I CAN'T WAIT! *Q*

Lu, your drawings = beautiful.

(Btw, Shine, am I going to proofread like we talked? (: )
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:16 pm

Oh. /shot! Ana I forgot to add your name Smile Yeah sure you're going to! I already separate which path I'll give to who and can't understand why I forgot you XD
Back to top Go down
Ana
Immortal
Immortal
Ana

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:55 pm

Heheh, it's all right.

I will only be depressed and hurt forever... Just kidding! *U*

Whose path is mine? <3
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Darkdoll :
Camelia's path
Jonas' path
Silas' path

Ana :
Lena's path
Zac' path
Lionel's path

Dee :
Caius' path
Nim's path
Hidden Story

I still need to separate :
Main path
Tips section
Text in general to make sure there is no mistakes.

And I need someone to make sure I don't turn the characters OOC.
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:15 pm

BEAUTIFUL INTRO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

It's a trailer though, not an intro Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:16 am

WOW!
Awsome trailer! boink!

I really like that song. Very Happy

Good luck in finishing it Shine! Smile

I CAN"T WAIT FOR MAY TO COME! bounce
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:48 pm

Smile I want to thanks Kirroha for now being part of this team. Welcome aboard!

Team :

Script and story : Shine
Artist : Azure is the principal artist of the game but Lumen is kind enough to be doing some art too!
Editor : Kirroha!!!
Proofread : Dee and Ana as the main proofreaders, darkdoll.
Beta-Testers : All the team members, of course (I wish? XD). I have a place set for Peace as a beta-tester too. Else, I still have 2 places open for this.
Back to top Go down
X-Peace&Love-O
Immortal
Immortal
X-Peace&Love-O

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 12:06 am

shine wrote:
Smile I want to thanks Kirroha for now being part of this team. Welcome aboard!

Team :

Script and story : Shine
Artist : Azure is the principal artist of the game but Lumen is kind enough to be doing some art too!
Editor : Kirroha!!!
Proofread : Dee and Ana as the main proofreaders, darkdoll.
Beta-Testers : All the team members, of course (I wish? XD). I have a place set for Peace as a beta-tester too. Else, I still have 2 places open for this.

Thankyou for adding my name in this awsome game team shine :')
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:21 am

Np Peace Smile Now, I miss 2 beta-testers to complete the team.

BTW new feature added : A journal to keep important (read here : essential) informations about the game and differents characters POV. These entries are needed to unlocked some features/paths.

Muuuu working hard. Now, 2 beta-testers on a silver plate please.
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:10 pm

Last getable guy.

Lionel, Prince of the Northern Countries, whom is actually a Vampire.
The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 Liser10

He is the ex-fiancé of Abygail, engaged for the peace between their two countries, but she broke their engagement because she's about to die.

With him done, every characters that are going to be in the demo are done! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikyo Moon
Immortal
Immortal
Kikyo Moon

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 am

shine wrote:
Last getable guy.

Lionel, Prince of the Northern Countries, whom is actually a Vampire.
The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 Liser10

He is the ex-fiancé of Abygail, engaged for the peace between their two countries, but she broke their engagement because she's about to die.

With him done, every characters that are going to be in the demo are done! Very Happy

Hawt! Wink

Guys that gave green eyes are pretty. Razz
Back to top Go down
~Sire Kirroha
Epitome of Manliness
Epitome of Manliness
~Sire Kirroha

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:09 am

He gives me an Avalon vibe, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soyasushi.webs.com
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:18 pm

~Sir Kirroha wrote:
He gives me an Avalon vibe, haha.

Maybe a little, right XD

Admit he looks serious and undependable? (lol)
Back to top Go down
Elemental Princess
Immortal
Immortal
Elemental Princess

Location : Helping Kiki search for Auau to force him to put on an emerald gothic lolita dress

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:41 pm

Shine!!!
You're awesome for coming up with this.
And you've definitely got my interest.
Also, Azure's designs are amazing.
Plus, the characters, plot, everything is sooo intriguing.
Great work on the trailer btw.

XD Can I be a beta-tester?
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 12:01 am

Elemental Princess wrote:
Shine!!!
You're awesome for coming up with this.
And you've definitely got my interest.
Also, Azure's designs are amazing.
Plus, the characters, plot, everything is sooo intriguing.
Great work on the trailer btw.

XD Can I be a beta-tester?

Thanks. Thanks for Azure. And Thanks again. And Yes, thanks for the last part Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alice PH
Senior Adventurer
Senior Adventurer
Alice PH

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

I know it's a stupid qn n actually i have been wondering awhile now....wad's a beta-tester ._. ?
Btw how's the demo going? or the whole plot going? :3
Back to top Go down
theone
Immortal
Immortal
theone

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Beta testers are those who test the game before it's released to the public. They are either paid or volunteers (Oh and they get the game for free just for reporting bugs)
Back to top Go down
shine
Caviar Sandwich Maker
shine

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Yup. Because it's a free game, I'm not going to pay of course. (Since I already spent a lot of cash on it XD)

And Alice, to answer your previous question, the demo is being proofread by Dee for now, once she'll give it back I'll release it Smile

I want to release the demo at the end of the month so... I hope things are going to be fine.

As for the whole plot, I added some new features and I'm almost half of it done. The main path is done, the alone path is almost done, Camelia and Lena short paths are done, Nim and Caius are going well, Silas and Jonas are at the beginning and I'm half of Zac one. Haven't started Lionel yet.

And the hidden story is complete. (YEP there is a hidden story unlocked once you have enough journal entries, this hidden story, which is what really happened 150 years BEFORE the actual story, unlock the true ending.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12   The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alliance - The tales of the Artifacts - Between Darkness and Light Update 30/03/12
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next